Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lesson One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Lesson One   Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Tony glanced up at the clock momentarily before then returning his attention to the tech pad before him. The man scanned his finger tips over the smooth surface, watching as a diagram of his Iron Man suit materialized before his eyes in mid air. Seeming as though it was as natural as sketching on paper, the technology genius started adding to the diagram, taking attributes from other storage systems on the pad and watching with intense focus. "Damn." The philanthropist looked up at the clock, briefly and saw it was only a matter of ten minutes when his actual class was going to start. "I think I have time for one little try out." he grinned and stood, clamping two cables to his wrists - puncturing the skin in the process - and closing his eyes. After opening them, all he saw was the lab through a t.v. like vision. "Jarvis, power report?"

"Seventy three percent sir, can I suggest a longer restoration period which you will probably choose to ignore?"

"Yep, chosen to ignore." Tony answered, flicking his Iron shoulder and shrugging at the soft chinking sound. "Looks stable enough to me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 12:40 am

Hannah entered the classroom, admittedly she was earlier then most but she wanted to see what this class would be like and she smiled when she saw Tony. He was in that iron suit again only this time it looked like there were cables clamped onto his wrists, she had a feeling he had pierced his skin in the process. She frowned at that observation and stepped further into the room, "Nice setup." She said and looked around the room, feeling very small all the monitors seemed very high-tech and probably beyond her capabilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 4:56 am

"Ok," Ami mutterd to herself as she pushed open the door. "I think I finally got the right place..."
Her eyes travelled quickly around the room as she carefully peeked inside, first seeing Hannah much to her enjoyment and invites herself in. And stopped to stare at the metal man.
"Uh... I'm both impresseed and sort of freaked out," she thought out loud, titling her head as she studied the metal suit with interesst, glancing between him and Hannah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 5:04 pm

(I hope its ok I post here x3)
Jay entered the classroom hesitantly and smiled when she saw her sister already there, there was also another girl who had entered just before she had. Jay wondered just how many other girls were in this class and smiled at the idea that there would be a lot of them. She headed towards her sister and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "Hey sis, how are you?" She asked as she gently squeezed her shoulders. She made sure not to touch the part in her arm where Hannah had been stabbed and surveying the class she turned and smiled at the other girl, "Oh hey, I don't think we've met I'm Jay." She said brightly and held out her free hand towards her for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Tony wasn't expecting students for another five minutes at least. The man glanced over to the three students currently occupying his newly acclaimed work space and gave an audible sigh before flipping up his iron mask. "Uh hello? It says on your time tables, 11:00am, and it is currently 10:54am, I mean come on, it's not that hard." he said, clunking his big iron feet over to the students and as he walked, the floor panels opened and started to remove his armor. "New rule, arrive on time, or late." he said, "Never early." With that out in the open, the man folded his arms and looked upon all three girls. One he knew, Hannah and she was a pretty cool chick, but with the other's he didn't know what to expect. "Also." he picked up a remote and turned on the stereo to the song 'Keys to the bakery' starting to tap his foot to the beat, "Music on at all times, helps the brainwaves flow, and since none of you are even close to genius capability....well, let's just stick some Mozart on and be done with it." he teased and grinned. "Since I have no desire to even care, let alone remember your names..." he pointed a finger at Jay, "You're vanilla." he moved to point at Ami, "And you're Coco." he gave Hannah a slight look. "I already know your name, but so you're not left out, you can be....hm....caramel."

"Now that we have that out the way, I'm professor....eww...no, I'm Mr. Stark....actually just call me Tony...or Iron Man..." The man then walked back to all his gizmos and equipment. "I'm obliged to ask....any questions?" not even looking at any of them at this point.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Seeing Jay enter the classroom and walk over to Hannah, Ami felt ehrself smile at the two sisters, beeing reminded about own sister back at home. Ha, yes even with their silly and bickering all the time they ahd their moments. Just... some flaws at comuniating right with each other.
Startled out fo ehr thoughts, she smiled sheepishly at Jay who allof a sudden now stood infront of her, and carefully took her hand. "I'm... Ami, nice to meet you," she smiled.

Raising an eyebrow at what she thoguth was their teacher, she held back a laugh as he started talking. Ok, so maybe she would like soem classes here. Too bad she would probably fail at this one, she was no genious by a long shot. At least the teacher seemed funny enough. And hey, she was allowed to get late!
"I can live with that," she nodded to herself happily.

At his nickname for them all, she snorted otu a laugh and quickly coverd her mouth. Coco? Must be one of the best nicknames she's ever gotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Hel hurried into the classroom, a few minutes longer and she would've been late, She smiled nervously around the classroom, ok so she didn't know anyone there but she could get to know their names right? She let out a shaky sigh and smiled nervously at the girl closest to her, she had never been good at making friends so she hoped she was able to get through this class without making a total idiot of herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 5:53 pm

"Caramel? Huh, least I'm not Vanilla." She couldn't help but tease Jay with a playful smirk, she glanced around as she smiled at Ami "Hey how are you?" She asked as she smiled cheerfully at her. She looked up though when another girl entered the room and waved at her, "Come on and join us." She said happily as she smiled at her. She could tell the girl felt nervous and she understood just how scary it must be, and she certainly didn't want her to feel excluded or anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 5:57 pm

"Finally! I found this stupid room!" Torunn angrily yelled as she quite litterly kicked in the door. Huffing to herself and hands on her hips, she looked around the room in a judging manner. Her eyes quikcly travelled over the small group of girls without a second thought, until they landed on Tony.
Immediately her eyes narrowed dangerously as she pointed accusingly at the man. "You! By Odin, this class is gonna turn out difficult... Oh Hel, hiya!" she smiled happily, smiling at her only friend for the moment, before returning to glare at Tony again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 6:03 pm

"I'm not that bland." Jay said to Hannah though it wasn't an angry tone, more amused then anything else, "And I'm Jay, Hannah's sister." She added to the Ami gently before she heard someone else enter the room quite violently. Her eyebrows went up as the other blonde started ranting at the teacher and she couldn't help but turn to look at the teacher with interest as she waited to see how this would turn out. She had a feeling Hannah didn't know what was going on if her sudden tense posture told her anything, she smiled at her gently before flicking her eyes back to the teacher.

(we should have a guy student somewhere lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 6:17 pm

(And that we do Cool )

As Jormungand casually walked inside the room, he came to an halt seeing the valkyire glarign daggers at what he think was their teacher, before looking over to the rest. He spotted his sister at first, before realising he was the only guy student at the moment. He sighend, he knew he should've skipped this class anyway. Well, at least Hel was making friends it seemed.
....Maybe, he should try a little ahrder as well, gettign used to people.
He quietly walked to the back of the room and took a seat, closing his eyes and waited for the lesson to start. The sooner, the faster he got this over with.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Wally had just realized he was about to be late for his first Weaponry class. He was about to go into a panic as he grabbed his bag and went to super speed and skidded into the class slightly out of breath.

He spotted Torunn as he entered and blushed slightly. He wasn't going to push anything and so he walked passed her giving her a glance and a smile, he didn't want her to think he was ignoring her. He sat about two seats away from her, again he didn't want her to feel like he was stalking her or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Tony stood there with an incredulous look plastered on his face as his work space continuously filled with students and he was starting to wonder whether or not to take a more serious role at this point - of course - he decided against that. "Well, you missed the sorting ceremony, I'll let Coco fill you in." he explained and walked over to the stereo, turning the volume down a touch but it was still loud enough to be heard by all occupants of the room. The man's soft mysterious brown eyes set on Toruun, honestly he didn't remember any previous encounter with her...probably because he had been drunk at the time. "Have we met?" he asked, arching a single brow as she called him out. "Honestly honey I see so many blondes dotted about ...it's so hard to keep track." he explained and looked over to Hannah before then down at his tech work. "Vanilla, can you dim the lights?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Vulpe wasn't in a rush to go to her first class, but she wanted to keep up a good reputation. So she was running to get to her class, having a concern look on her face. She kept looking up at the clock whenever she found one, making sure she wasn't going to be late. When it seemed like she was it made her run even faster. She couldn't be late on the first day of school! It wouldn't look good with her good girl reputation. Damn her and her laziness, she just never seemed to think most of the time. As she just hated school, always did. It was just how she was. Though, this wasn't like any other school. In this school you had to really work for a good reputation. You had to prove you weren't evil. Cause if they even suspected of you being evil, everyone would known, and she wasn't in the mood for that. Hell, she wouldn't let it happen!

Vulpe looked at the clock and saw she had two minutes, making her run even quicker. When she finally made it into the class, she quickly entered the room. With a worry look on her face, she looked straight at the clock and found out she made it just in time. She breathed hard, brushing her blue hair out of her face as she looked at the Professor. "Sorry." Vulpe said, knowing she made quite a scene when entering the room. She even bit her lip to make it seem like she didn't mean to, and she was really desperate to get to class. She looked away from the teacher to look around the classroom, looking for a place to sit. When she saw the familiar boy from the orientation. Vulpe couldn't help but want to sit by him. Which was what she did, but sat a few desks away from him. For she didn't want to be too far from the Professor.

As she sat down, she stayed quiet, wondering if anyone was going to talk to her, or ignore her. Her eyes wondered around the room, waiting to be talked to, or listen to the lecture. She would wait at least thirty minutes before speaking if she wasn't spoken to. All she could think about now though, was making a convincing story that she was tired and a bit shy. Even though she was very hyper at Orientation, she could say that she was just excited about the dance. As well as saying that it wasn't easy to talk to other people when she wasn't hyper. As she continued to wait, she placed her hand on her arms that were on her desk.

((OOC: Please someone talk to her! Q~Q She won't bite... not yet of course. Smile ANND, GIVE HER A NICKNAME TONY!! I wants nickname! Lol! XD Also, Supergirl be sick. aka No inspiration for her to rp her right now. Excuse her please. As for Laura, she be knocked out because of Scorpia and Sabretooth. pfft. XD))

Last edited by Scorpia on Fri May 03, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 10:16 pm

(aww and now suspiciois Hel will be here XD)
Hel looked around as Torunn entered the classroom and started ranting at the teacher, hastily she put her hand on her arm and gave her a warning look before smiling at the teacher. "It won't happen again." She said quickly before leading Torunn to a seat near the two girls who felt like sisters, she was relieved though that Torunn would be in this class with her and she wouldn't be alone. Once they were seated she gave Torunn a confused look, "So what exactly happened?" She asked in an undertone. She looked up though when that blue haired girl from yesterday entered the room and Hel frowned suspiciously, she didn't trust her...she just felt well...off. She watched as she sat by Jory and tensed still farther, she honestly wished she had sat by him now....she forced herself not to look too angry and turned back to look at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Hannah wasn't exactly sure what to think when the unknown girl burst into the room and got mad at Tony, she felt more then saw Jay trying to figure out what was going on. She gave her a small smile and when Tony looked her way gave him a strained smile before watching as Vulpe entered the room, she smiled at her and waved. She wanted to have her friend sit by her but wasn't all that surprised when she chose to sit by the cute boy she smiled in her direction anyway and then turned to look back at Tony.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Thu May 02, 2013 11:52 pm

When Tony told her to dim the lights she made a show of getting off her chair, "All right then Tony." She said with a little laugh before she moved over and turned the lights off, she smiled at the girl who came in late. "Oh hey." She said brightly before she turned the lights off, she saw the girl head to sit next to some guy who was sitting by himself. She smiled and moved to sit next to her sister who still looked bummed, she nudged her with her elbow and when Hannah looked at her she smiled warmly at her. Sometimes she wished she could read her mind, after everything that had happened to her that past year she worried for her, more then she would ever admit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Fri May 03, 2013 12:07 am

Sophie ran in, sliding to a stop just as the lights dimmed. "Cruuuuuudsicles, sorry I'm late," she said hurriedly, plopping down in an empty seat. Though the teacher seemed pretty chill . . . still, she didn't want him to think she was a lazy-tardy-procrastinator . . . well, she was a procrastinator, but she still did the work.

Sophie looked around, and smiled when she saw Hannah and Ami. Good, they all had a class together. There also were some new people, but that was fun, too!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna Troy

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Fri May 03, 2013 12:13 am

Donna strode in shortly after Sophie, not seeming to care that she was late. She looked around, her sharp eyes taking in everything as she sat down in the back, away from everyone else. This class was supposed to inform them on the technology of this world . . . important information, surely, but not something Donna expected to focus on as much as battle skills.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Fri May 03, 2013 5:28 am

Ami had almost jumped out of her skin when the other blond had enterd, and quickly decided to avoid the girl as much as she could. Giving Hel a soft, shy smile, she quickly turend to sit by Jay, Hannah's sister if she was right... She didn't pay the guy any attention as she excitedly waved to Sopihe as soon as she enterd the room.
So she would try and pay attention tot he class and NOT dream away as she always did.... if she did, maybe either Hannah, Sopihe or Jay could snap her out of it before Tony would....

She smiled at one of the other girls entering, and couldn't help but think how cute Vuple was. She looked nice enough, and even reminded her of her sister back home.

Last edited by Lilium on Fri May 03, 2013 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Fri May 03, 2013 5:41 am

Torunn would've snapped something back at Tony, but got dragged off by Hel before she had time to react. Smiling again at her firend, like nothing had happend, she obediently took a seat with her friend. "On him? Nothing big, he's just an annoying pervert," she said simply and leaned back in her chair. "As long as he does his job I won't break his neck," she smiled brightly.
Looking around the room, she notice Wally, and quickly looked away again to hide a small blush. What a sad excuse of a warrior... Sighing, she looked over to him again and gave him a small wave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Fri May 03, 2013 5:48 am

Having dozed off for a moment, Jorry shaked his head awake when someone had taken a seat beside him. Looking up tiredly, he gave Jay a nod in greeting while trying to wake himself up.
As he tried to turn his attention to front of the classroom, he felt a very familiar presence, but yet somehow different from his other side and looked to see Vulpe sitting a few desks away from him.
He couldn't hold back the small smile as he looked at her. If he hadn't sene ehr the ohter day dancing around, he would've almsot thought she was someone else there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Fri May 03, 2013 7:27 am

(( I will post a reply ^^ once I get back from v work, so don't get too ahead, though other students are welcome to join *hugs* ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Fri May 03, 2013 10:56 am

Wally smiled widely and waved back when Torunn smiled and waved at him. He figured he would ask her after class if she wanted to go to the Masquerade party with him. Just as friends of course he knew she wasn't interested in a relationship at the moment so he wanted to just hang out with her as friends. He glanced at the front of the room and wondered what the problem was between Mr. Stark and Torunn. He shrugged there wasn't a physical fight so it wasn't a big deal to him. (He hasn't meet Tony yet so right now he's Mr. Stark Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   Fri May 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Vulpe turned her head when she remembered that another girl had told her hello. She looked over at the girl and gave a slight smile. "I just remembered you said hello to me. Sorry for not saying anything back. I was a bit distracted trying to catch my breath to get to this class." She laughed softly. "I'm Vulpe by the way." Vulpe said, introducing herself to the blonde. She then saw Hannah by the blonde, which made her smile more. "Oh! Hey Han-Han! I didn't see you, I'm sorry! Glad you're in this class too." She said, smiling wide, making it seem like she wasn't shy when she knew people. Vulpe was going to talk more to both of the girls, but suddenly felt like she was being watched. This made her turn her head to look behind her.

When she did, she saw that it was Jormungand and couldn't help but return his smile with a smile. "Hey Jormungand, nice to see you again." She said with a sincere smile. She couldn't help but feel like she and him were the same. Vulpe didn't know why she felt like this, she just did. Maybe it was because she was acting nice to everyone? Or was it because she actually did feel similar to him. Either one, she was sure going to find out later. He intrigued her too much to just ignore him. Though, now that she wanted to talk to Hannah, Jormungand, and the girl by Hannah, she turned around in her desk. Which made her able to look at all three of them. Her attention went slightly back to Hannah. "So, how are you feeling? I didn't really see you when I got up this morning. Were you okay?" She asked, as if she was generally concerned for her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One   

Back to top Go down

Lesson One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: Training Rooms :: Advanced Weaponry and Technology 108-
Jump to: