Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Empty
PostSubject: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Hannah decided to take a walk out around the grounds after she got things settled with her new room mate, besides it was a nice night out and she wanted to take a look around. She smiled when she spotted a bench and sat down, her hand moved to check on her cell phone and she frowned when she saw she had missed two calls from her dad but she didn't bother listening to the voicemails he had no doubt left her. She didn't want to think about whatever it was he choosing to do now and she was slightly relieved she wouldn't be having to deal with visits from him any longer...at least not when she was here.
Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_inline_mk11n9NgFx1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:10 pm

"No, no, no, no!" Came a panicked voice over head. "JARVIS!!!" Suddenly something red and very heavy crashed in to the nearest tree.

"I did tell you that the power was at forty percent sir."

The iron suit groaned deeply and eventually made it's way to his knees. "Thank you for that Jarvis..." The man removed his iron helmet and sighed, putting it aside. "I really needed that." he scoffed and got to his feet, shedding himself of the armor and brushing the dirt from his shirt and jeans. "Damn..." Just then he turned and saw a young woman sat and looking very....hot. "Okay, you are way too sexy to not know me, Tony Stark." he grinned, sitting down beside her.

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m7ezec6obV1rswnafo1_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Hannah looked up when in shock when something crashed into a tree and her eyes narrowed even more when she saw the same man from earlier approach her. She laughed under her breath when he complimented her, "Hello to you too Mr. Stark, and um are you flirting with a student now?" She couldn't help but ask with a little smirk. She knew he was one of the teachers and she was suddenly starting to note that her heart was pounding a little too fast to be normal....great she had only just met him and already her pulse was going haywire.
Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_mhnpwqVLob1r2d8zjo1_500_large
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Tony ran his hand along his hamstring and made a look of pain, that fall had been worse than he first thought. The man turned his attention to the sexy young woman and shook his head, a 'devil may care' grin plastered on his slightly oil stained profile. "Ah, but I don't want to be a Teacher, so it doesn't count." he answered and chuckled. "Unless you want to be naughty and break the rules, I can go further than flirting."

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Original
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:46 pm

She raised an eyebrow at that, "Wow you sir are bold." She said lightly as she blushed a little bit, she wasn't used to men flirting so openly with her. "But I'm afraid I'm going to only stick with flirting at the moment." She added as she looked down at her hands in her lap before putting her cell phone back in her pocket. "So what do you teach?" She asked.
Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_lxu3sr3sD81qmynpd
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Tony only rose his eyebrows in an impressed fashion, "Ah, now you said 'for the moment' which implies you're expecting this to go further, which I am completely open for." He chuckled at that and then schooled his features a little when asked what he taught, "Well, I teach advanced technology and weaponry, you know...the only skill worth having?" he teased and grinned again, "Are you in my class then?"

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m2r70b7Lak1qgwefso1_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Hannah blushed even deeper, "I'll give you points for being persistent." She said with a little laugh before she listened to him talk about his class, "I think so, but if I am I think that would be fascinating." She said gently. "So like that iron suit you were wearing when you crashed into the tree earlier?" She asked bluntly, something that had always been a bad habit of hers, and she winced to herself after she said it.
Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_matw2kSG0O1rxn0mo
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_maegs2EtIj1rvpkoy

Tony playfully growled like a dog "Kittens got claws, I like it." The man did like feisty young women after all and Hannah was ticking all the right boxes for the playboy. "And yes, like good old Mark 25." he said, pointing to the Iron suit that he'd names for record. "Don't worry though, I have many other suits...everyone needs a hobby, mine just happens to be who I am." He then smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Hannah was slightly relieved that he wasn't offended by her comment as she was always saying the wrong thing to people at times so it was slightly relaxing to know that there was someone who could handle that. "Well I'm glad you have that as your hobby, what else have you invented besides the iron suit thing?" She asked as she looked at him with interest.
Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m72agp4aVG1r6rkvko1_500_large
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:39 pm

"Well aside from the suits, I also created JARVIS, Just a rather very intelligent system if you prefer technical terms. He's sort of the equivalent of a butler...or whatever, just way more annoying." Tony answered.

"Shall I take that as a compliment sir?" Jarvis answered sarcastically.

Tony grinned then, "So found anything of particular interest here? Maybe a certain man with very advanced mechanical skills?" he hinted with a laugh.

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_mi2y7kGj561qhd6ylo1_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:59 pm

She laughed at his not so obvious hint, "Maybe." She said with a little wink at him before smiling, "So Jarvis...that's a cool name, does it stand for anything or is it just the name?" She asked, she probably sounded like an idiot but she didn't really care. Besides she liked talking to Tony, even if she hadn't introduced herself just yet, she frowned though when her cell phone went off again and she looked down to see that her dad was calling again...she sighed and pressed ignore on her cell phone, the last person she wanted to talk too.
Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m4bh46NlT51qailuxo1_500
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:58 am

Tony grinned at the 'maybe' answer and then nodded his head, "JARVIS stands for 'Just a rather very intelligent system'." he confirmed and gave her a small smile, "So you never actually gave me your na-" he paused just then as a snarling wolf approached them, it's fangs bared specifically at Hannah. Tony stood up immediately. "You want a chew toy? Come at me then Fido." he said, making a stance and then out of nowhere, the man's Iron armor flew at him in different sections.

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Iron_Man_has_the_Force

Once all his armor materialized to his codec and appeared on his body, Tony smirked and eyed the angry wolf. "It's play time."

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m4bcqbinie1qbbs8oo1_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Hannah's eyes widened when the wolf appeared out of nowhere and looked up as Tony changed into his iron suit, "I really hope you know what you're doing." She muttered before she shrank back in her chair. The wolf snarled at her before growling at Tony, Hannah wished she didn't feel like the typical damsel in distress as the wolf leapt at her with his fangs bared.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Tony smiled, this was going to be so easy, one little puppy dog, please...it would hardly scratch his armor. He looked back at Hannah and flipped up his mask. "This will be over in probably five minutes, I'd offer you a magazine or some popcorn or something so you can watch with- UNGH!" He was suddenly slammed in to the ground, the man making an audible noise of pain. "Okay..." he frowned and looked up, worried suddenly when he saw the wolf standing over him on it's hind legs, it seemed somewhat human. "...Give it another fifteen minutes." he said, looking over to Hannah.

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_mfzv0aeaBn1qcga5ro1_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:46 pm

(Oh my gosh is that Nathan?! :O)
Hannah watched in horror as the wolf knocked Tony to the ground and before she quite knew what she was doing she stood up. A sharp whistle left her lips causing the wolf to look at her, not quite sure what to do now Hannah backed up and that was when she felt something warm slide down her mouth....blood. Shit, of all the times she had to have a nosebleed, she wiped the blood away with a kleenex but the damage was done.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:05 pm

(lol maybe)

Tony was a little taken a back by the sudden attack and the man quickly got to his feet, flipping his mask down, "Alright, now we have a party" he laughed and then punched his Iron fist. "Hey, hey make sure to record-" he looked back to see Hannah and then frowned when he saw the blood, "Hey...are you okay?" he asked and then blocked an attack from the wolf/man type creature. "Be with you in a second!" he called and booted the animal in the chest, sending it flying in to the nearest tree. "JARVIS, what can I do to help thingy?" he asked, pointing to Hannah since he didn't know her name.

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) The-avengers-gifs-iron-man-3-32177897-500-200

"Perhaps some tissues sir?"

"You should be a medical surgeon." Tony said sarcastically. "Hey, whatsyername." he said, getting her attention, "You going to be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:16 pm

She laughed when he called her "thingy." And then "Whatsyourname.", "Its Hannah!" She said with a roll of her eyes and sighed as she pulled out the package of kleenex that she normally had on hand for moments like this. Great now he would think she was some pathetic weakling or something like that, yeah this was a great first meeting. She was relieved when the nosebleed ended and found a trash can nearby that she tossed the soiled kleenex into with a grimace. She felt sick but she refused to show more weakness, so she stayed standing even though every part of her being wanted nothing more then to collapse.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Tony flipped his mask in time to catch her name and then watch her throw the kleenex away. "We're talking about this, after I'm done with atilla the hungry." he said, jerking an iron thumb in the direction of the wolf man who was actually coming to.

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m2a7pwziWk1qiiqedo1_500

"Bye." he grinned and put his mask down again, running up to the wolf and pinning it to the ground, holding his fist back. "You're about to be dog chow." Suddenly he sank a few inches as he was now looking down at a young man rather than a wolf. Immediately Tony jumped up and frowned, "Okay huge wolf man I can handle, seriously wimpy young man...not so much."

"P-Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry I lost control!" Nathan yelped.

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_m12gesY1kz1qksqoh

"No shit." Tony sighed and stepped out of his armor.

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_mm0bqh07CW1r6mt8go1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Hannah watched in surprise when Nathan suddenly materalized under Tony, the angry wolf gone. She blinked and then stepped forward, "Nathan?" She asked as she studied him with confusion. So he had lost control...that made sense, she had almost forgotten how much energy she didn't have until she found herself on the ground in a heap. "Note to self...think first." She muttered angrily to herself as she gripped the bench to pull herself up and then sat down with her body shaking from the effort. She wished she could disappear or something...then she wouldn't feel like...like a..a weakling, man her dad was right she was weak.
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Tony looked over to Hannah and then dropped at her side. "Your name's Hannah? Okay Hannah, let's get you back to the school...I can make it better....that's what I do...I fix things." he explained and then lifted her up in his arms, holding her bridal style. "You, wolf boy, you can transform in to animals right?"

"Yes Mr. Stark, sir." Nathan answered.

"Right, transform in to something large and with wings, we need a ride." Tony answered and then put Hannah on to Nate as he transformed in to a large Golden Eagle. "Hang in there." Tony said and watched as Nate flew off with her back to the school.

"Could you not have flown her there using your suit sir?" JARVIS asked.

"I'm not going to make a scene. She's a student." He scratched his head lost in thought, "She has Leukemia, judging by the sudden blood flow...I need something..." he said and stepped in to his suit quickly, flying off somewhere to gather more advanced technology.

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) Tumblr_mihbacRRy61rcfff5o3_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)   Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have I Met You Before? (tags: Iron Man)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Grounds-
Jump to: