Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another New Student (tags: Lilium)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gemina

Gemina

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Empty
PostSubject: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Hannah had decided to go exploring after talking to Tony and smiled even wider when she found herself in the library, the inner geek inside her started to squeal at the vast number of books surrounding her. She smiled even wider and did a slow spin around the room as she surveyed the room, "This is so cool." She said quietly before she hurried to the nearest book case and started eagerly scanning the titles, each one seemed to be something worth reading and she wondered how many she could get away with on reading. She had no doubt that she would be spending most of her free time here...at least if she could help it, and especially on her good days books always made her feel better when she was feeling sick. She pulled out a few books at random and moved to sit down on one of the armchairs, she had a few moments too herself and she was determined to make them count...at least until she had to go to bed.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_inline_mk14urNiIR1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Having absolutley NO idea where she was suppose to go, Ami had simply wanderd off aimlessly, hoping to someone end up in the right place. Wherever that would be...
Pushing open soem random door she passed, she blinked, taking in the wonderful giant library and felt ehrself nodd in approval. "Now this is what I'm talking about," she smiled and happily enterd, figuring she could go find some teacher later.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_inline_ml1an9TMXG1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Hannah looked up from her book when she heard someone's voice and turned around to see another young woman standing in the entrance. She smiled at her, "So you like it here too?" She asked gently, the girl reminded her of herself in a way and she was even more excited to get to know more people here.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:14 pm

Having already getting distracted by all the books, Ami jumped in surprise and almsot shriked when another voice spoke up. "U-uh yeah, yes I do," she stammerd out, holding a hand over chest.
She smiled carefully at other woman. "Um... hi?"
Laaaaaaame, Ami...
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Hannah giggled, not unkindly and waved at her "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you." She apologized though a smile was starting to pull at the corners of her mouth. "So are you new here?" She asked as she smiled up at her.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_lxu3sr3sD81qmynpd
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Letting herself relax (and breath normally) her smile softend and allowed herself to walk up to the other girl. hands shyly behind her back. "Yupp, litterly new to everythign here," she chuckled. "I didn't even know 'supernatural' stuff excisted a week ago... You?"
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_inline_ml1bpmqZdQ1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Hannah smiled and sighed a little bit, "Yeah I had no idea either until just a few weeks ago when I got my little ability, scared the crap out of me too." She admitted with a little laugh as she recalled how she had discovered her power. "And then before I knew it my mom had sent me here so here I am." She said as she glanced around the library, "Although I got to admit this place has got some really hot eye candy." She added with a little wink at the other girl.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_inline_mk11iagdV21qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Ami laughed, and decided to take a seat beside the girl. Wasn't everyday she felt comfortable this fast around new people. She was not going to let this chance slip away!
"Yeah... I would agree if I would've taken my time to look around, but I'm sure I will eventually," she grinned. Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_inline_mkt5lbcS7h1qz4rgp

Last edited by Lilium on Wed May 01, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Sophie had been lounging in some corner of the library, immersed in a book. With an exhale she closed the book, having finished it. She put it on the table and hurriedly wiped at her eye. "Gosh dangit, Sophie. It used to be so hard to make you cry and now all it takes is some stupid redemption story!" she playfully growled at herself. She then stopped, blinking when she realized two other people were in the library. She could feel the emotions radiating off them - at first there was shock from one, but then that person relaxed. The other seemed to be feeling amiable and playful. . . Sophie's eyes brightened when she heard them talk. New students, like her! She didn't want to disturb them though . . .

And so, Sophie poked her head around a book-case, looking over at the girls curiously.

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_marjevgwMO1qkdght
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:52 pm

(Awww Animus let me LOOVE HER!!! <3333)
Hannah was about to continue talking when she felt eyes on them and turned to look around, she saw a another girl peeking around the corner of a bookcase, "Hey do you want to come join us?" She asked gently as she studied the girl with interest.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_inline_mk11mfgm1B1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:55 pm

(ME TOOOOOOOO xD)

About to say she felt they were beign watched, Ami looked over her shoulder as Hannah invited soemoen else to join, and smiled at how cute the other girl looked as she was peeking out from behind a bookcase.
She just offerd the girl a smile, and moved over to make more room for her.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:01 pm

(XD I'm glad you guys like her! ^^)

Sophie smiled when she felt the warm and welcoming emotions coming from the girls, and bounced out from behind the book-case. "Hey there! Sorry if I seemed like a creep, I just realized there were people in here and wanted to make sure it wasn't a serial killer,"

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_marhz8mL7G1qkdght
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Hannah laughed warmly, "Last time I checked I wasn't a serial killer so I think you're safe with us." She said and patted the space next to her that the other girl had made for her. "Come sit with us, I forgot to introduce myself earlier I'm Hannah." She said gently and smiled at both girls.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_inline_mk11tcuRAy1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:11 pm

The mention about a 'serial killer' made Ami both worried and excited. I seriously need help, she thoguth to herself with a sigh.
"Ah yeah, I'm Ami. Short and simple," seh introduced herself with a smile, a little shyly and akward for what she just thought about.

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_inline_mkt5m2xU331qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Sophie smiled and sat down next to the two girls, nodding her head at them. "Nice to meet you, Hannah and Ami! I'm Sophie" she replied brightly before looking over at Ami, sensing how awkward and uncomfortable Ami felt. "I was just joking about the serial killer, sorry if I freaked you out,"

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_marrjlqIDZ1qkdght
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:32 pm

(sorry need to leave now >.< see ya tomorrow<3 Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:29 pm

(sorry I took so long replying and bye Ami <33333)
Hannah smiled at Sophie, "Its quite all right, I'm not offended." She said and smiled happily at them both, she was already starting to feel like she had close friends...something she had never really expierenced before. "So how have you enjoyed it so far?" She asked, directing the question to both of them.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_matw2kSG0O1rxn0mo
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:29 am

Ami laughed, reassuring Sophie that she wasn't freaked out. "Oh no, don't worry, I just have a wild imagination and sort of freaked myself out," she smiled, half joking.
She smiled at them both, surprsied to actually have a nice and friednly conversation with two already. Am I actually making friends this fast? Go me~
"Well honestly i haven't really ahd the chance to enjoy it yet..." she answerd sheepishly.

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_inline_ml1br6bqQT1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:56 am

Sophie smiled, feeling how both were at ease, and couldn't help but feel her own mood lift at the prospect of making new friends. They would certainly help with starting the year at this new school.

Sophie looked over at Hannah when she asked her question, and then nodded in agreement with Ami. "Yeah . . . honestly, I was just trying to make sure I didn't get lost around here, so I haven't really had a chance to meet any people or see what cool stuff this place has to offer,"

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) KarenGillan2
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Hannah nodded in agreement, "Yeah this place is huge...makes me wonder if I'll ever find my way around." She said with a shrug. She had never been good at directions and she had a feeling it would take a long time before she ever started to understand the general layout of the place. "Hopefully though I'll start getting a feel for everything soon." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:12 pm

"I can't help but think of Hogwarts while trying to find my way around here," Ami couldn't help but comment, recalling always wanting to go to a shcool like this as a child, but right now school's like this only.... freaked her out. Was there anythign that didn't freak her out?
"Sooo.... um, what 'special talents' do you have?" she asked curisouly, refering to their powers.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:59 pm

Sophie nodded. "I'm deeefinitely going to need a map of this place," she said before brightening at Ami's words. "I know!! It's EXACTLY like Hogwarts!!!" she said excitedly before smiling a bit at Ami's next question. Best to get it all out of the way, considering they were bound to come up again in the future.

"Weeell . . . I'm an empath, so I can sort of feel other people's emotions. Can't really turn it off, so sorry if you guys feel like I'm invading your emotional privacy or something, my gene's fault," she quickly said, not wanting them to think she was deliberately peaking in on their emotions. "I'm also a biiit of a shape-shifter, but I have to touch an animal before I can turn into it, so it's really more trouble than it's worth," she waved off.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:13 am

"Ohh an empath, that is so cool totally beats my power." Hannah said rather enviously but then again she wasn't sure she could handle dealing with everyone's emotions...might make her panic. "And a bit of a shape-shifter? Nice." She said with a smile of approval, that was really cool...definitely something she would like to have. "Well I can heal people, but not myself so its kinda lame I guess." She said as she looked down with a little shrug.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_inline_mk1hmcjviH1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:35 am

Ami stared amazed at them both. "Healing? Empath? Wow, I sure feel useless now," she giggled, giving Hannah a friednly pat on the shoulder. "Lame? Don't be silly, iv'e been wishing sicne a kid to have that ability for my sister who never stops hurting herself."
She looked back to Sophie with a sheepish smile. "And, just want to apologize beforehand for my sudden mood swings.... tends to happen too often... Hahaha."
Rubbing her neck, she wasn't sure on how to explain her powers, sicne to her it wasn't really anything useful, and she couldn't even control it.
"I uh... can sort of, bring mock life/existence to pictures.... I think...." she said, sounding very uncertain herself.
Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_inline_ml1c4wKf8Q1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Donna Troy

Donna Troy

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:27 am

Sophie smiled at Hannah. "Hey, if healing is a lame power, I don't wanna know what a cool power is. Healing is pretty epic," she said with a smile before turning to Ami. "Hey, it's fine, I've been around a lot worse, trust me," she chuckled before her eyes widened. "Woah, that's awesome! So, if there's like, a painting of a dragon or something, you can make it so the dragon comes to life?"

Another New Student (tags: Lilium) Tumblr_m8pzczEkwW1qhd0xso1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Student (tags: Lilium)   Another New Student (tags: Lilium) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Student (tags: Lilium)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next