Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Someone HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Someone HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed May 01, 2013 2:30 pm

I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been playing this game Dragons of Atlantis and now I can't even log in!!!!!! ... I've turned off my computer, restarted it, run spy ware multiple times.... iIgot it to work yesterday and now it won't even register that I'm trying to log in... the site is called Kabam and it has a lot of different games on it.... but I'm just trying to log in to that one thing but to do that i need to log in to the site and it won't let me do that and I don't want to start another game and register for the site again just for this to happen again... if someone could please help me!!!! I'm getting close to crying...

and I never did find my wallet ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Someone HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed May 01, 2013 2:57 pm

you never found your wallet??! :O And I don't know anything about Dragons of Atlantis DX I'm sorry, I wish I could help <33333
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Someone HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed May 01, 2013 3:06 pm

(Dragons of Atlantis) ok...

(Wallet) Yeah but don't worry we canceled all my cards and i have a temp license that will be replaced in a few days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Someone HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: