Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gemina

PostSubject: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 3:17 am

Hannah entered the grounds, she needed some time to herself and right now even more so. She twisted her hands and then looked down as she walked, crushing on a teacher was never a good idea. And yet...Tony was a great guy, true he wasn't perfect, neither was she...no one really was and to her she enjoyed spending time with him. That was what it boiled down too..he may have saved her life but Hannah knew the feelings she had for him were stronger then anything she had felt for any other guy she had dated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 3:23 am

He had wanted to find more victims and so when he saw the pretty brunette entering the grounds, he took notice. She looked fragile and oh so delicate, his hands stroked the blade he carried at his hip. One more robot who needed to be freed, and he had a feeling she would be fun to play with, he would bet she was a screamer. She probably would beg for her life as he cut her, he smiled as he imagined how fun it would be. It had been too long since he had cut anyone, and he had a spot just for her.
(oh gosh, he's so fun to rp 8D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 3:39 am

Hannah looked up when she felt eyes on her and looked around, she didn't see anyone but she couldn't shake the feeling she was being watched. "Hello?" She called out, fighting the urge to run back inside the school Hannah kept walking forward as her eyes moved around the grounds. She still didn't see anyone..."Huh." She muttered as her eyes scanned the grounds once more. Maybe she was just getting paranoid or something, thinking too much might make her imagine things right? She just hoped that was the case...she didn't like being scared.
(Bedtime for me niight <333)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 1:13 pm

He moved soundlessly towards her side and before she could react he had wrapped his hand around her mouth. He used his other hand to wrap around her body and slide the knife against her throat. "Try not to move too much my dear." He cooed into her ear. He smirked at her before he started dragging her away, "Lets have fun shall we?" He added with a dark laugh. He wanted to have fun with this one and he had a feeling he would certainly get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Hannah was not prepared to be grabbed and her eyes widened when that guy spoke, she should have run back inside...she was such an idiot. She panicked further when he started dragging her away, how on earth was she going to escape a situation like this? The guy obviously knew how to fight and when she looked down at his arm, she saw the marks. She had a feeling that whoever this was, was bad news. She made a noise and started to struggle, somehow not focusing on the knife anymore just the urge to escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 3:12 pm

He chuckled as she struggled pointlessly in his grip, "Shh, it'll all be over soon." He cooed into her ear as he tightened his grip on her. "Don't be afraid, you'll be free soon enough." He said as he dragged the knife lazily against her neck hard enough to let a thin seam of blood follow after. He smiled as he saw the blood drip down from the knife and the pressed the tip against her throat, "Scream for me." He whispered as he started to press the knife edge against her throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 3:32 pm

She whimpered in fear as he drew the knife along her neck and even more so as he started to press the knife harder against her skin, "N...no." She whispered shakily. She couldn't believe she had just said that, she was sure that now he would kill her for not doing what he had asked her to do but she didn't want to die here...not like this. She could feel her skin start to break still farther and her whole body was trembling in fear as she waited for whatever it was he had planned for her next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 3:42 pm

His gaze darkened and he moved the knife to drag it hard along her arm until it started to bleed, "I wonder how many cuts on your body I can make until you bleed out." He commented as though talking about the weather. He shoved her to the ground and straddled her as he picked up a strand of her hair with his fingers, "Scream for me, or I'll just keep cutting." He said darkly down at her as he trailed his knife down and along her body before bringing it up to her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Hannah gasped in pain when he dragged the knife down her arm, and grunted when he shoved her to the ground. Total terror filled her when he straddled her, she shook as he picked up a strand of her hair "Get the fuck off of me." She growled although the effect was ruined as a whimper left her lips after that. She shuddered when he trailed his knife along her body and even more so when he brought it back to her face, without really thinking about it she kneed him in the crotch before she shoved him off of her. Surprised that she had managed to do that much she lay there in shock for a few seconds before adrenaline kicked in and she pushed herself off the ground and bolted for the University.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor Zsasz

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 3:59 pm

He lay there stunned for only a few moments before he chased after her and tackled her to the ground from behind, he roughly turned her over and sneered down at her. "All right then looks like you want to be saved now." He said with a maniac grin on his face as he raised the knife above her seconds before something tackled him from the side. A white wolf buried her fangs into his arm hard enough to force him to release the knife, blood dripping from her muzzle as she snarled at him threateningly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Hannah blinked in shock when something pushed him away from her and sat up to see a very familiar white wolf snarling at the unknown guy. "Jay?" She whispered in shock, but that was impossible...Jay was at home, wasn't she? She was scared for her sister now, what if that guy attacked her too? She sat up as she watched the two of them with total fear, she knew Jay could handle most things when she was in her wolf form but that didn't mean she wasn't worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Jay was relieved she had arrived in time, she didn't know who the crazy guy wielding the knife was but she didn't care all that mattered was making sure her sister was safe. She watched the guy get up, he was watching her with a dark dead gaze, "Something tells me you aren't completely what you appear to be." He stated in a matter of fact voice. Jay growled at him as her ears slid back, she just wanted him away from her sister and so far it didn't look like the guy could take a hint even if he was dripping blood everywhere. He smirked at her, "Very well then, but I'll be back and we both know you won't be here forever to save her." He said as he smiled at her before he turned and left.

Once she was sure he was gone she turned to look back at her sister, she shifted back into her human form and hurried to her sister's side. "Are you ok?" She whispered, her eyes landed on the blood trailing from her sister's arm and frowned. "That doesn't look good." She said quietly before she started to help lift her sister up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Hannah was stunned when she saw it was indeed her sister, "W..what are you doing here?" She asked stupidly as she stared up at her sister barely believing that her sister was standing in front of her. Without really caring much for the state she was currently in she tightly hugged her sister, "Thank you." She whispered as she clung to her sister as she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Jay sighed in relief and hugged her sister just as tightly, "Well I came to keep an eye on you, after all someone needs to make sure you take your meds regularly. And besides that I do have a power I'd like to know more about." She added as she looked down at her sister. She didn't even really care that her clothes were starting to get stained with blood, all she cared about was that her sister was all right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 4:53 pm

(D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww<333333333333 :'D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 5:09 pm

(oh hey there lurker XDD)
Hannah laughed weakly, "I'm glad you did, but what about Nathan?" She asked as she pulled back to study her sister with wide-eyed concern. After all her sister was getting married in only a matter of weeks and she had things to plan for the wedding right? Surely that was more important then her? However she was relieved, after all if her sister hadn't shown up when she had, then Hannah would most probably be dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   Thu May 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Jay sighed, "You needed me here and Nathan understands that, in fact he encouraged me to go with you he wants you to be happy just as much as I do." She said gently. It was true, after all Hannah and Nathan probably got along the greatest out of everyone else in her family and she had been the first one to accept him when Jay had first started dating him. "Now come on, we need to get that arm of yours taken of." She said as she started to lead Hannah in the direction of the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)   

Back to top Go down

Fool Me Twice (tags: Zsasz)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Grounds-
Jump to: