Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

police,fire and internet connection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

police,fire and internet connection Empty
PostSubject: police,fire and internet connection   police,fire and internet connection I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:48 am

I'm using my phone at the moment and will hopefully be on later on. I'm currently having/had a mad few weeks as was involved in an arson and threats against my friends, family and I. I have given statments and got to give a few more. I have been followed but no attacts have been taken... hopefully i'll be able to get online but i may be busy with this issue and things about it... i'm fine, i do have a bad cough and sore throat because of the fire but over all i'm very well Smile look forward to roleplaying and fanficing.

Frankie/littlemisswhyattful x
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: police,fire and internet connection   police,fire and internet connection I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:12 am

o-o woow well just take care of yourself and I hope things start working out for you <3333
Back to top Go down
The Riddler

The Riddler

PostSubject: Re: police,fire and internet connection   police,fire and internet connection I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Thanks very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: police,fire and internet connection   police,fire and internet connection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

police,fire and internet connection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Things That May Come Up-
Jump to: