Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 1:59 pm

(Gaaah, why am I grinning like an idiot??! :O)
Sigyn smiled at him and took his hand, "It would be my pleasure." She said simply as she smiled up at him. He did look good and she felt slightly relieved at that but inwardly she was unsure, she'd feel better if she could sense he was doing well emotionally as well. "You look good." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 2:06 pm

(beaucse they're adorable?! xD <3)

"Hmm guess so," he mumbled as they started a slow dance. Loki was looking at her, and yet not really focusing. "I thought you weren't allowed to leave Asgard, but then again, you've always had a way of gettign your will through," he said in soft chuckle.
He stared into ehr eyes deeply, his own growing slightly darker as his smile fell. "You would've done better back there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 2:13 pm

"Why? Because its safer?" She asked quietly as she met his eyes with her own, she knew him better then most anyway. "I couldn't stay there any longer." She said quietly. The years spent there had been difficult and she had had suitors asking to be with her but none of them interested her, not like Loki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 2:23 pm

"No," he said frimly, their already slow dance turing a little slower. He kept their eyes locked to each other as he leaned his face closer towards her- "Beacuse there you wouldn't be used a target. A target to get to me," he whisperd.
He leabed away from her, and continued their dance like nothing. "And soon enough your excistinse of who you're relly are will be revealed to everyone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Quote :
"Then you're my type of guy Wally-boy," Torunn laughed and warpped one arm around his shoulder, servign ehrself more food with the other free one. "Wally-boy... Hmm i like saying that~ Sounds soooo... boyish," she teased.

Wally blushed and laughed. "Well that's good to know." He smiled. "I'll tell you there's nothing like running 900 miles an hour during a fight." He grinned and shook his head happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 2:27 pm

"I can take care of myself just fine Loki, and people will find out sooner or later its only a matter of time." She pointed out as she studied him. "Who is it that's gotten you so worried?" She asked quietly, it wasn't like him to be so concerned and that worried her, only someone who seemed to be a threat would cause him to be so worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 2:36 pm

He chuckled at her. "I am well aware that you can Sigyn, i've still got scars to prove that," he half joked. Their dance came to an halt, as well did his sft laughter. "Then if I put it like this: You're in the way."
He didn't soun neither angry or scared ashe said it, it didn't even sound if the words were meant to hurt her. "Go back home, you're only wasiting your time here."
He let his hand slip away from her, about to turn around and leave.

(yeeeeeah he's just worried baout ehr afety, doens't want more of his family involded ;P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Shadowcat wrote:
Kitty smiled a little bit before she spoke up, "If you want, I can help you." She offered softly, she liked doing paperwork even if sometimes it annoyed her to no end.
--
Thor chuckled, "What doyou mean by that?" He asked lightly as he smirked down at her.

"I may just take you up on that offer." He said, as they waltz around the room. "Paperwork is not my strong suit..."

---

"Kittens are supposed to be fun and playful. They're the sweetest things, when they are little." Barbara said, thinking about the cat she had when she was younger, before mentally shaking her head when she started to remember how he died...

{OOC: BOY! You guys got faaaaaar! o.o}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Sigyn sighed and then grabbed his hand, "Its rude leaving a lady on the dance floor." She said lightly as she stared at him. She knew he thought he as doing the right thing by pushing her away but it couldn't be farther from the truth. He needed her, and weather he liked it or not she was staying, "Besides I can't just drop the teaching positions I'm in." She added.
--
Kitty laughed, "Yeah well just give me advance warning before you dump paperwork at my desk." She said lightly as she smiled up at him.
--
Thor smiled at her, "Well this kitten loves to curl up next to me and play with my beard." He said lightly as he thought about the kitten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Quote :
Wally blushed and laughed. "Well that's good to know." He smiled. "I'll tell you there's nothing like running 900 miles an hour during a fight." He grinned and shook his head happily.

"I really envy your speed," Torunn pouted, but impressed. "I mean, just think of all the things I could do if I had your ability!" she said excited.

-----

He stopped, and let out a sigh as well. He turned back to look at her with a pout. "I'm startign to suscpet you had all this planned out, in case i would try to force you back. Which of course I will if necessary," he added smugly. "Well, I could never make you do what you should anyway. I betetr prepare myself for the worse. Again," he sighend in mock defeat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Quote :
"I really envy your speed," Torunn pouted, but impressed. "I mean, just think of all the things I could do if I had your ability!" she said excited.

Wally grinned and nodded. "I know exactly what you mean. When I was a kid before I had my powers I wanted to be just like the Flash. He was the first guy with super speed in my world, at least in my generation. I loved watching him run and I just wanted to feel the wind go through my hair like that. That's why I did everything I could to mimic the accident that gave the Flash his powers and I did it. You know not many know this but Speedsters with the wrong kind of personality could be much more dangerous then people think. Most think were just silly jokers but we could cause a lot of devastation if we wanted." He informed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Sigyn shook her head, "Any plans you have of taking me back to Asgard better not happen." She said still speaking lightly. She was being completely serious however and she hoped he could tell that. "Now I think I better let you know that I'm co-teaching with you and someone called Black Adam." She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Loki visible tensed and all traces of jokes and smiles vanished out the window. "Even when hating it whenevr someones is put t wath me, I rather you be watching me than Teth," he grumbled.
However, his frwon chnaged into an expression of thinkinginstead as a another thoguth hit him. "You'll be co-teaching with him...hmm," he murmured to himself before focusing back to her. "Maybe this isn't such a bad idea afterall."

---

"What? How can people think that? And they say I'm navie," Torunn snorted. "YOur abilites are obviously one of the greatest! I mean just... think about all the opportuintes super speed would one!" she exclaimed. "I sure am glad a jockster like you have it, and NOT one of those guys you 'heroes' fight all the time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Wally nodded. "Well the fact is that a lot of people only see what they want to see. People don't want to think that there's a really smart guy out in the world that can punch wholes in people going a hundred miles an hour. And we let people think that by not showing off that sort of thing very often. I can't remember a single time my uncle had to use deadly force against anyone as I think about it. Honestly my uncle and I and probably Pietro too can rip up a street pretty bad if we go fast enough." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Sigyn wrote:

Kitty laughed, "Yeah well just give me advance warning before you dump paperwork at my desk." She said lightly as she smiled up at him.
--
Thor smiled at her, "Well this kitten loves to curl up next to me and play with my beard." He said lightly as he thought about the kitten.

Logan chuckled. "Can't make any promises, pun'kin'." He said, giving her a wink.

---

{OOC: When I first read Thor's response, I giggle snorted XDD}

Barbara let out a laugh when he mentioned the kitten played with his beard. "I think him and I will get along then." She said, with laughter still in her voice as she pictured the kitten playing with Thor's beard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 6:42 pm

(I was aiming for that Wink)
Kitty laughed, "I'll kick your ass if you do." She pointed out while laughing.
--
Thor chuckled, "I don't doubt it." He said as he winked at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 11:09 pm

"I know that look....what are you planning?" She asked with interest as she studied Loki, she had a feeling he wanted her to watch Teth...though why she didn't even know yet. "Does it have to do with me keeping an eye on someone you don't like?" She asked after a moment. Loki only disliked people when they threatened his family, so she wanted to know what was at stake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Hel wrote:
Hel bit her bottom lip and then nodded slowly, "Ok but don't blame me if I step on your toes." She warned as she accepted his hand hesitantly. She wished Clint was the one she was going to dance with but she forced those regretful thoughts back and stepped out onto the dance floor with him.
(Sorry for the late reply hun <3)
Teth smiled down at her as he led her out onto the dance floor, "I doubt you will." He said smoothly as he spun her around. When she came back into his arms he smiled down at her, "So where's your boyfriend? I thought I'd see him by now." He commented as his eyes scanned the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Hel wrote:
(I was aiming for that Wink)
Kitty laughed, "I'll kick your ass if you do." She pointed out while laughing.
--
Thor chuckled, "I don't doubt it." He said as he winked at her.

Logan chuckled. "You say that like it would be a bad thing."

{OOC: I don't know what he's doing... so, just roll with it XD}

----

Barbara just smiled. "By the way... how did you know I liked cats?" She asked, curious.

For all he knew, she could have an allergy to cats (which she doesn't). But why a kitten?

The mysteries of life... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Mon May 13, 2013 12:04 am

"Which bit? Kicking your ass or the paperwork?" She asked as she gave him an amused look, she wondered where he was going with this exactly.
--
Thor smirked, "Call it a good guess." He said mysteriously, ok so he may have bribed someone to figure out what she liked and he may have wanted to send her a special little present...something most Asgardians would only do for certain occasions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Mon May 13, 2013 12:32 am

Logan smirked. "Take your pick." He said, giving her a wink.

---

Barbara gave him a suspicious look. "Hmmm.... All right, I'll let it slide." She said, before smiling again.

She paused their dancing after she realized she was getting thirsty. "Why don't we get some punch? I think we've danced through... Four songs, actually." She said, laughing a little.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Mon May 13, 2013 12:45 am

She made a face up at him, "Paperwork...definitely paperwork." She teased as she smiled up at him, "I'm amazed you haven't begged me to stop dancing yet." She commented, they had after all danced through four songs and so far hadn't taken a break.
--
Thor's eyebrows went up, "Four songs? Really?" He asked in some astonishment, he had been concentrating on her for most of the dances and hadn't even really noticed how many dances they had done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Mon May 13, 2013 12:51 am

"Figured you'd gripe at me if I wanted to stop or something." He stated.

"Why? Want to stop?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

---

Barbara laughed at his expression. "Guess we got lost in the conversations." She said, smiling.

"Come on." She said, before dragging him over to the punch table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Mon May 13, 2013 1:00 am

"No!" She blurted out and then cleared her throat as she did her best to hide a blush, "I mean only if you want to stop." She added hastily, secretly wishing she could dig herself into a hole at that moment.
--
Thor chuckled and allowed himself to be dragged off with her to the punch table, "I suppose so." He said as he smiled down at her. He handed her a cup of punch and took one for himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Mon May 13, 2013 1:06 am

Logan looked at her, amused. "Well, all right then..." He said, before puling her closer to him.

"Stop questioning it then, darlin'." He said, as he continued to dance with her around the room.

---

She smiled at him as he handed her a cup. "Thank you." She said, before taking a sip.

"So, besides getting me a kitten and getting scratched by it, what else have you been doing since we last saw each other?" She asked, curious about what he had been up to while she was sick (besides getting her the cute kitty).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next