Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
+27
X-23
Johnny Quick
Fenrir
Spiderman
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Loki
Sigyn
Black Adam
Shadowcat
Black Widow
Wolverine
Batgirl
Jormungand
Kid Flash
Torunn
Celeste
Lupa
Quicksilver
The Scarlet Witch
Hel
Donna Troy
Doctor Stephen Strange
Animus
Lilium
Scorpia
Gemina
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:17 am

She blushed bright red, "If you insist." She said lightly as she smiled up at him, she couldn't help but enjoy how much closer they were now and smiled up at him again. "I never would have thought I would be doing this one day." She admitted shyly.
--
After taking a sip from his cup he laughed, "Planning lessons and making sure my daughter stays out of trouble." He said and pointed Torunn out to Barbara. "If things between her and this Wally kid get any more serious I'm going to have a talk with him." He said as he eyed the boy with a dark look.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:23 am

"What? Dancing with a guy you've known for a long time?" Logan asked, looking down at her.

He twirled her around, before bringing her back to him. "You enjoying it?" He asked, his voice a little husky and soft.

----

Barbara's eye widened in shock and she did all she could to stop her from choking on her drink. She cleared her throat. "Um, you-you have a daughter? Well, you learn something new everyday..." She said, feeling her cheeks turn red.

Knew there was something I forgot to do while I was sick... She thought regretting not looking up the Norse gods when she had the chance.

"Uh, Wally is a sweet guy, he wouldn't hurt her. If things got serious, then I'd say you couldn't ask for a better choice in a young man." She stated, sticking up for her friend. She knew he had a good heart and a clean soul; he really was a good choice to have as a boyfriend.

Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:31 am

She was finding it really hard not to make an idiot of herself and say something dumb, "Maybe." She whispered, her eyes darting to his lips for a brief moment before hastily rising to meet his eyes once again. She had always liked Logan....but she had thought herself to be beneath his notice for many years which was why she had done her best to become someone he would be proud of. She wasn't even sure if she had reached that status just quite yet after all she was still doing silly things like falling through counters in nothing more then her underwear when startled by an extremely handsome man.
--
Thor inwardly cursed, although she would have found that out sooner or later and Torunn definitely made herself noticed, "From a previous marriage." He said quietly and looked down, "Things didn't work out." He stated simply before he listened to her words on Wally, "Well I'll still be keeping an eye on them." He admitted, he was after all protective of his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:39 am

Logan watched her eyes for a moment, seeing them flick downward quickly. He smirked at her before spinning her around again.

He turned her around to where her back was against him instead of her front. "How about now?" He whispered in her ear.

----

Barbara looked at him a little sadly, before nodding as she turned her gaze back to the couple. "Wally is a friend of mine." She stated, not sure if that would ease Thor's mind. "Just don't crowd around her, teenage girls tend to hate that." She said, speaking from experience.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:47 am

She shivered a little bit as his breath hit her ear and pressed herself against him almost as if on instinct, "Yes." She whispered as she turned her head up slightly to look at him from under her lashes.
--
"I'll keep that in mind." He said quietly as he smiled at her before he took another sip of his punch, "I probably should have mentioned her earlier." He added quietly, referring to his ex-wife.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:57 am

Logan smirked. "Glad to hear it." He whispered in her ear once more, before spinning her out again and pulling her back to his chest.

---

Barbara smiled at him. "Don't worry about it, it's not like it's my place to know." She said, looking down at her cup.

It wasn't like we're a couple or anything... She thought, before feeling annoyed with the thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:04 am

Kitty gave a little breathless laugh as she smiled up at him, "You're just full of surprises tonight." She teased as she smiled up at him. Before she could quite lose her nerve she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, "Sorry couldn't help it." She mumbled.
--
"Actually Barbara...I want you to know, I actually like you a lot and I would like to know you better." He admitted, wishing he didn't sound quite so silly while admitting this.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:11 am

Logan raised an eyebrow at her as he looked at her for a moment. "I believe you missed, darlin'." He said, looking at her, with a little amusement.

---

Barbara looked up at him in surprise. "Really?" She asked, not stopping the smile that came across her face. "I'd like that." She said, reaching over and taking his hand. "Getting to know you would be a lot of fun, I'm sure." She said, smiling.

Guess this universe does have it's perks... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:18 am

She chuckled under her breath, "Oh and where was it supposed to land exactly?" She asked teasingly as she smirked up at him.
--
He smiled down at her, even more so when she took his hand he gave it a gentle squeeze before he lifted it up to his lips and brushed the back of it with his lips. "Likewise Miss Barbara." He said formerly but with a smile tweaking the edges of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:23 am

Logan smirked back. "I think you know, Pryde." He muttered, before lifting up the eye patch to get a better look at her.

"I'll put it back down later..."

---

Barbara smiled when he kissed her hand. "You sure know how to make a girl feel special..." She said, knowing he wasn't doing much, but it was rare nowadays for a man to kiss a woman's hand the way he was.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:53 am

She smiled up at him, "Good I wouldn't want you to miss this." She said and leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. A part of her was utterly shocked at how bold she was being, she had never done something quite like this before.
--
He smiled charmingly at her, "I do hope I've made you feel special, after all you are a special woman." He said honestly before he released her hand with an air of reluctance.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:59 am

Logan welcoming kissed her back. He pulled her in closer, having her body pressed against his.

{OOC: *random kid in the background* Ooooh! The headmasters are kiiissing! Logan: *growls and throws kid out the window* Anyone else? *all kids scared now* Good... *Logan turns back to kissing Kitty*}

----

She gave him a look when he let go of her hand. "Who said you could let go?" She said, grabbing his hand again, before she smiled at him.

"Thank you..." She said, referring to his comment on how she was a special woman. It made her feel better to hear things like that.

Maybe this one will work... She thought, thinking about her past relationships for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:11 am

(Gemina: ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!! *secretly fangirling*
Hel: Are those the Headmasters?? :O)
Kitty couldn't believe she was actually kissing Logan and wonder of wonders he was kissing her back. She couldn't help but slip her arms up to wrap around his neck as she kissed him deeper.
--
Thor chuckled when she grabbed his hand back and lightly squeezed her fingers, "My apologies." He said with a wink down at her. At her other words he frowned, "For what?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:32 am

{OOC: Celeste: :O Look, Kurt! The headmasters are making out! *Doesn't say it as loud as the other kid did* 8D
Spiderman: Ah, Kitty could do better...
Batgirl: o.o Wow... *glances at Thor*}

Logan pulled her closer the moment he felt her arms go around his neck. He knew this was what she wanted....

He wandered if she knew this was what he wanted?

---

Barbara smiled at him. Men... She thought, before reaching up and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"For being you..." She said, softly.

{OOC: We have romance everywhere! *throws flower petals into the air*}
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:40 am

(Fury: *randomly appears* Not jealous are ya Petey?
Thor: Well that was uh unexpected
Sabretooth: Knew he liked the Kit Kat Wink)
Kitty pulled back slowly having a difficult time catching her breath, "Sorry I uh...shouldn't have uh crossed any boundaries like that." She said her face bright red. Heck she wasn't even sure if he wanted this, what if he was only kissing her to make her feel better, the thought was mortifying.
--
Thor's hand touched his cheek where she had kissed him and he gave her an astonished look, "Well I must say that's a first for me." He admitted but with a pleased smile on his face all the same.
(*THROWS FLOWER PETALS LIKE A MANIAC* Ohhh Logan must kiss her again, LET HER KNOW HE WANTS IT!! XDD)
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:00 am

Sigyn wrote:
"I know that look....what are you planning?" She asked with interest as she studied Loki, she had a feeling he wanted her to watch Teth...though why she didn't even know yet. "Does it have to do with me keeping an eye on someone you don't like?" She asked after a moment. Loki only disliked people when they threatened his family, so she wanted to know what was at stake.
The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 Tumblr_mcz7zlAX2i1rzacmc

He just gave her a bright, michievous smile. "See now this is one of the reasons I like you, you're observant and use your brain," he smiled. "But to eb frank, yes. Not only does the guy call himself 'King of the Gods'," Loki grimaced at that title. "But he's also showed some quite disturbing interesst in Hel. And before you say i'm overreacting, let me just tell you this: He's just like me in so many worse possible ways."
His tone was dead serious.
The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 Tumblr_m7zqiqEwmH1rsy50k
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:02 am

Sigyn frowned, the very idea of someone out there who rivaled Loki and yet had none of his restraint did bother her. "So in other words you want me to keep an eye on him during the classes and inform you if something come up?" She asked curiously. She wouldn't mind helping her husband in this matter, if anything she would enjoy helping finding out more for him.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:13 am

Celeste wrote:
Peter couldn't help it, he had ot let out a chuckle at that. "Yes, they might kill us while singing Be Our Guest." He said, while laughing.

"Yeah, this is a pretty big place... though, I actually have the blue-prints for it on my laptop in my dorm room." He said, while wearing a mischievous smile. "Swiped it from S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ when no one was looking."

Sophie nodded, her face now an open grin. "They're evil little devils like that. Murder you and ruin your childhood at the same time.

Sophie blinked and then gave a smile back, nodding her head. "Nice, bet that'll come in handy when trying to navigate this place," she then shrugged. "And hey, if anyone gets on you for taking them, you can always say it's their own fault for not giving us a map from the get-go,"

Quote :
Anna smiled. "Thank you! I take pride in it." She said, laughing a little.

She looked at him surprised. "Really? Did you enjoy it?" She asked, never having met anyone who had been in the circus before.

"If I lived like that, I would do my best to keep my personal life out of the spot light; I've heard that some actors can do it, but I bet it's pretty hard." She said, shaking her head at the thought.

"Oh, I bet! I have trouble when it's Daylight savings time! I have so much trouble adjusting to it..." She stated, hating when they changed the times around all the time.

Anna smiled. "Yeah... My mom says that her parents would have spoiled me if they were alive." She said, with a small laugh. "But, I like to think they're watching over me; I mean, I lived from getting struck by lightning! Not everyone gets to say they lived through that." She said, always feeling it was more then just luck that saved her that day.

Kurt smiled and then nodded his head. "I did . . . . everyvone zhere vas like family to me . . . I miss zhem a lot," he said, his eyes saddening a little.

Kurt nodded. "It just seems like a lot of vork . . ." he shook his head. "Vhy do people even care about hat some actors are doing vith zeir personal lives?"

"Ja, it's going to take some getting used to," he said a bit sheepishly.

Kurt blinked in alarm. "Vou vere struck by lightning?" he asked incredulously.

Quicksilver wrote:

Wanda grinned and blushed lightly. "Thank you very much. I've been practicing my teleportation by the way. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it." She told him happily.

Strange smiled at her. "Great work! Sometime this week we should meet to see if you need any clarification on any other skills," he said, though he honestly doubted it. Wanda had already shown herself to be a very capable magician, and Strange was glad to have her as his co-teacher.

Quote :
Pietro smiled. "I thought you might have come on your own. Of course your a lovely girl and I'm sure you could have come with anyone you wanted but you're the type that is comfortable coming to a party alone. There aren't many woman in 'mans world' that would be comfortable doing that." He informed her as he took a sip of punch. He then poured himself some and handed it to her. "Here. Better to have some punch now then to wait for someone to be stupid and spike it with alcohol. Though I'm sure you could hold your own, with our enhanced strength."

Donna frowned slightly. "Do women here rely on men that much?" she asked. Diana had said that many women here had drastically different views of men than the Amazons . . . but still, relying on them to feel confident . . . that was something else. She then blinked at Pietro and took some punch, giving him a small grin - the first one she'd worn since arriving here. "Please, I'm an Amazon, I can out-drink anyone," she said before taking a swig of the punch.

Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:29 am

Kid Flash wrote:
Wally nodded. "Well the fact is that a lot of people only see what they want to see. People don't want to think that there's a really smart guy out in the world that can punch wholes in people going a hundred miles an hour. And we let people think that by not showing off that sort of thing very often. I can't remember a single time my uncle had to use deadly force against anyone as I think about it. Honestly my uncle and I and probably Pietro too can rip up a street pretty bad if we go fast enough." He shrugged.

Torunn didn't doubt any of Wally's words, she didn't even feel the need to try and prove him wrong that brute strenght was more of use, like she ususally would. "I'd love to see you up agaisnt some giants," she laughed. "I'd bet you outsmarts them, or more like, out-talk them to death," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:19 am

Sigyn wrote:
Sigyn frowned, the very idea of someone out there who rivaled Loki and yet had none of his restraint did bother her. "So in other words you want me to keep an eye on him during the classes and inform you if something come up?" She asked curiously. She wouldn't mind helping her husband in this matter, if anything she would enjoy helping finding out more for him.

"Yeah, something like that," he smirked. "But please, if you know or sense there's somethign wrong, come to me first before ging off investigating it on your own. I swear, your curiosity is worse than my own sometimes," he chuckled once, before turning all serious again. "And don't egt ahead of yourself, just beaucse he's like em doens't mean you'll understand his way of thinking. He is more powerful than me after all...."
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:33 pm

She chuckled and then nodded, "Don't worry I'll be extra careful." She said softly before she studied him thoughtfully. "What has he done so far to get you so worked up?" She asked quietly. She knew Loki was perhaps the most careful person around even if he was the Trickster God, he had limits which made her wonder if this Teth had any.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:12 pm

He mutterd something in old norse under his breath, clearly not that found of speaking of the 'majesty'. "As I already said, him being so intressted in Hel bothers me, and even more so that she thinks i'm over reacting, and still fails to see the danger from him. I mean, with the ability we have, you'll feel like droing in the all that dark aoura oozing around the guy."
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Sigyn frowned, "I'm amazed she hasn't sensed it yet." She muttered as she looked down and away from him, she wanted to meet this Teth....see if perhaps she could get a better read on him. "So anyone else I should keep an eye on?" She asked quietly, she sincerely hoped no one else posed a threat but if they did then she would do whatever she could to help her husband.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:56 pm

"Tell me about it," Loki sighend, wishing more thna anyone that his duaghetr just wouldn't so.... careless!
He shrugged. "No, not anyone that I've been botherd about to know at least," he mutterd. "Well not exactly that I've been botherd enough to know anyone else. Not in this shcool at least..."
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:01 pm

She nodded, "Good to know then." She said and after the dance had ended smiled up at him, "It was good seeing you again." She said gently as she stared up at him before she felt sadness well up inside her which she instantly hid...she didn't want him to sense that from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next