Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
+27
X-23
Johnny Quick
Fenrir
Spiderman
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Loki
Sigyn
Black Adam
Shadowcat
Black Widow
Wolverine
Batgirl
Jormungand
Kid Flash
Torunn
Celeste
Lupa
Quicksilver
The Scarlet Witch
Hel
Donna Troy
Doctor Stephen Strange
Animus
Lilium
Scorpia
Gemina
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Celeste wrote:

Peter laughed, until he heard Kitty on the microphone. "Huh... Wonder what's going on..." He said, looking over at the teachers leaving suspiciously.

Sophie frowned, able to feel the uneasy emotions coming off some of the teachers. "I don't know . . . but I've got a baaad feeling," she said.

Quote :

Anna frowned a little at his statement. She wanted to ask him why he thought that, but knew it wasn't her place to ask. "I'm someone would like to hear from you..." She said, softly.

She smiled at his optimism. "I'm sure you will, besides, making friends helps a lot too; I mean, it's already working for me." She said, feeling she had already made a new friend in him.

Anna blushed. "Yeah, well, I'm not the best at it... Still learning how to look graceful. But, it is a lot of fun. What about you? If you don't mind my asking?" She asked, hoping he didn't mind sharing what his abilities were.

Kurt looked up at Anna and blushed slightly, looking back down. "Danke," he muttered.

Kurt smiled a bit and nodded. "Ja, it does make zings easier," he said.

Kurt then looked down at his hand, the hand that seemed to have five fingers thanks to the perception filter, but in reality only had three. "Uh . . . teleportation," he said, not quite ready to reveal his other, more physical powers.

Kurt then looked up, his brow creased with worry when he heard Kitty's announcement. He didn't like this . . . if Kitty was nervous about something . . .

Quote :
Wanda smiled. "Sounds like a plan to me. I'm excited to begin teaching." She told him grinning.

Strange smiled as well and was about to respond, but the smile quickly left his face at Kitty's announcement. He nodded his head and looked over at Wanda. "Guess we better go to the hanger then," he said grimly.

Quote :
Pietro shrugged. "Unfortunately most woman feel like they aren't desirable if they don't come to a party like this without a guy. It's sad but that's the way our world works. In our world woman seem to think that being desirable is most important. Personally I prefer woman that have a bit more spin to them. Like you." He indicated her with a nod of his head as he smiled.

Donna frowned deeply. "That is ridiculous," she said firmly before blinking in confusion, tilting her head. "Prefer?" she repeated before turning to look at Kitty, her frown returning. "An emergency?"

Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:33 pm

"So do I..." Peter muttered, before looking around the room. He spotted a familiar blonde in the corner. "Finally..." He muttered, he was starting to get worried when he hadn't seen Kara around.

"I think I see a friend of mine hiding in the corner... I'm going to make sure she's okay..." He said, honestly feeling worried about Kara.

He walked over to Kara and felt relieved when he didn't see any physical harm to her. "Hey, I've been worried about you." He said, smiling at her.

--

Anna smiled back at him. "Okay, I can't take it anymore... I'm loving your accent right now." She said, smiling brightly and blushing a little.

This guy is too cute! She thought, smiling brightly.

"That is so cool! I wish I could teleport! Make it easier to get somewhere. Looks like we both have pretty neat powers." She said, excitedly.

Anna looked over at the headmasters and her eyes widened that they had to leave. "Uh-oh... that doesn't sound good..." She said, remembering the times she watched or read this kind of scenario something bad happened.

She bit her lip as she looked back at Kurt. "Do you get a bad feeling about this, or is it just me being paranoid?" She asked, softly, hoping she was being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Quote :
Strange smiled as well and was about to respond, but the smile quickly left his face at Kitty's announcement. He nodded his head and looked over at Wanda. "Guess we better go to the hanger then," he said grimly.

Wanda looked over when she heard the announcement. She lifted her arms up. She emitted light from them and covered her body. She went from her large ball gown to her leather pants and top with her high heeled boots.

"Yes I suppose we are going to have to get going." She walked with the Doctor to the hanger.

---------
Quote :
Donna frowned deeply. "That is ridiculous," she said firmly before blinking in confusion, tilting her head. "Prefer?" she repeated before turning to look at Kitty, her frown returning. "An emergency?"

Pietro narrowed his eyes at the emergency sounding off. He would have to get back to Donna about the prefer thing. Honestly if he wasn't a teacher he would have been flirting like crazy with Donna. After all she was pretty, strong and smart.

"I think so." Pietro said calmly. "You better say here with the other students. I'll be back." He began heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:35 pm

(Kay we need this topic to move forward so I'm giving you all a few more hours to post before the attack starts just to let you know x3)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Celeste wrote:
"So do I..." Peter muttered, before looking around the room. He spotted a familiar blonde in the corner. "Finally..." He muttered, he was starting to get worried when he hadn't seen Kara around.

"I think I see a friend of mine hiding in the corner... I'm going to make sure she's okay..." He said, honestly feeling worried about Kara.

He walked over to Kara and felt relieved when he didn't see any physical harm to her. "Hey, I've been worried about you." He said, smiling at her.

Sophie smiled and nodded. "No problem," she said, able to feel the affection and worry he felt for the girl. Sophie crossed her arms as she looked around, a frown on her face as she wondered about what could have put the teachers so on edge.

Celeste wrote:
Anna smiled back at him. "Okay, I can't take it anymore... I'm loving your accent right now." She said, smiling brightly and blushing a little.

This guy is too cute! She thought, smiling brightly.

"That is so cool! I wish I could teleport! Make it easier to get somewhere. Looks like we both have pretty neat powers." She said, excitedly.

Anna looked over at the headmasters and her eyes widened that they had to leave. "Uh-oh... that doesn't sound good..." She said, remembering the times she watched or read this kind of scenario something bad happened.

She bit her lip as she looked back at Kurt. "Do you get a bad feeling about this, or is it just me being paranoid?" She asked, softly, hoping she was being paranoid.

Kurt blinked and then blushed as well, looking down sheepishly. "Danke," he said.

Kurt smiled and then nodded at her. "It has proved to be useful," he said, nodding his head in agreement with her next statement.

He looked over at Celeste, and he shook his head. "Nein . . . I've got a bad feeling too . .. "

The Scarlet Witch wrote:

Wanda looked over when she heard the announcement. She lifted her arms up. She emitted light from them and covered her body. She went from her large ball gown to her leather pants and top with her high heeled boots.

"Yes I suppose we are going to have to get going." She walked with the Doctor to the hanger.

Strange nodded, his beard and dwarven clothing also disappearing, replaced with his typical Sorcerer Supreme outfit. He nodded at Wanda, and walked with her.

The Scarlet Witch wrote:
Pietro narrowed his eyes at the emergency sounding off. He would have to get back to Donna about the prefer thing. Honestly if he wasn't a teacher he would have been flirting like crazy with Donna. After all she was pretty, strong and smart.

"I think so." Pietro said calmly. "You better say here with the other students. I'll be back." He began heading to the door.

Donna frowned but nodded, crossing her arms as she looked around, extremely on guard. She was glad she'd worn her armor, as she started to get the feeling that she'd be needing it very soon.

"I think so." Pietro said calmly. "You better say here with the other students. I'll be back." He began heading to the door.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Animus wrote:

Kurt blinked and then blushed as well, looking down sheepishly. "Danke," he said.

Kurt smiled and then nodded at her. "It has proved to be useful," he said, nodding his head in agreement with her next statement.

He looked over at Celeste, and he shook his head. "Nein . . . I've got a bad feeling too . .. "

Anna smiled at him. "I only state the truth." She said, with a nod.

"I bet... Flying makes things easier too, but I bet teleporting is a lot fast..." She said, agreeing with him on the usefulness.

Anna let out a sigh. "Okay, part of me is glad I'm not the only one..." She said, looking around. "Glad I wore my outfit that I use to fight crime with..." She said, before lifting up her right sleeve.

"Okay, grappling hook... smoke pellets... shurikens... That's all there..." She said, before moving over to her left sleeve. "Knives... spikes... darts... Okay, the only things I didn't bring were the kusarigama and my short katana... I should be fine." She said, after going through her inventory.

"I'm prepared if something happens... just hope I don't need the other two weapons..." She said, grimacing a little.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Quote :
Donna frowned but nodded, crossing her arms as she looked around, extremely on guard. She was glad she'd worn her armor, as she started to get the feeling that she'd be needing it very soon.

Pietro stalked toward the door making it too the hanger trying to get there quickly without breaking into a run or using his powers.

-----

Quote :
Strange nodded, his beard and dwarven clothing also disappearing, replaced with his typical Sorcerer Supreme outfit. He nodded at Wanda, and walked with her.

Wanda grinned as Strange caught up with her. She almost laughed when she saw Pietro 'running' to the door.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Celeste wrote:
Animus wrote:

Anna smiled at him. "I only state the truth." She said, with a nod.

"I bet... Flying makes things easier too, but I bet teleporting is a lot fast..." She said, agreeing with him on the usefulness.

Anna let out a sigh. "Okay, part of me is glad I'm not the only one..." She said, looking around. "Glad I wore my outfit that I use to fight crime with..." She said, before lifting up her right sleeve.

"Okay, grappling hook... smoke pellets... shurikens... That's all there..." She said, before moving over to her left sleeve. "Knives... spikes... darts... Okay, the only things I didn't bring were the kusarigama and my short katana... I should be fine." She said, after going through her inventory.

"I'm prepared if something happens... just hope I don't need the other two weapons..." She said, grimacing a little.

Kurt only blushed more at that, and then smiled a bit sheepishly at the teleporting comment, shrugging. "It is . . . I'm just afraid zhat I might teleport into a vall at some point zhough," he said, wincing a bit.

Kurt blinked at the "fight crime with" part, and then his eyes widened when he heard her inventory check. " . . . vhere do vou come from vhere you need all zose veapons on vou?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:56 pm

"... That doesn't sound like it would be fun..." Anna said, picturing how awful it would be to end up in a wall.

"Hm?" She said, before blushing. "Um... I'm from a small town in Texas where after I struck by lightening and learned that I could fly that I decided that I wanted to put my powers to good use and help fight crime. My instructor gave me weapons so I wouldn't get killed while I fought crime, hehehe..." She said, kind of fast, feeling nervous.

"... You can say I've read too many comic books..." She said, looking away, shyly.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Kurt nodded. "I try to only teleport to places I know . . . . so zhat doesn't happen," he explained. He tilted his head at her story and smiled a bit. "No . . . zhat's vonderful. Vou decided to use vour powers for good . . . that's extremely honorable," he said.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:25 pm

{OOC: Oh, here, I made something of Kurt and Anna https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com/t153-johanna-s-fanart}

"Good thinking..." Anna said, nodding.

Anna's head popped up and a bright smile lit her face. "Thank you, I've always felt so..." She said, pulling a strain of her brown hair behind her ear.

"Isn't that why a lot of us are here for? To learn to use our powers and to use them for good?" She asked, knowing that was why she was there, so she thought everyone else had the same thought process.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:57 am

Once all the teachers had left on the Blackbird, the songs started up again and Sigyn's protection spells seemed to be in place, she circled the dance floor keeping an eye out for anything that looked suspicious. She noticed some students seemed to be on edge and she couldn't quite blame them as she herself was very nervous, she decided to send calming thoughts to the students who looked nervous and watched as it started to work. She shouldn't have been surprised when she heard a boom echo through the school and then seconds later a gas started seeping into the room. Sigyn's eyebrows went up and thinking fast she cast a shield to cover the students, she knew she wouldn't be able to hold it for long though as there were a ton of students and the way how gas traveled she knew it wouldn't be long before her concentration broke. There was a sudden loud laugh and the doors to the ballroom were kicked in, causing some students nearby to scream and run in the opposite direction. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, tonight's entertainment has arrived." A loud man's voice said as he entered. He was smiling broadly at all the students with a scary red smile etched across his face. Sigyn frowned, definitely someone she didn't like not one bit..."Well looking at all of you I can see the Fear Gas hasn't quite done its job, kind of disappointing but I guess we can rectify that." He said and tossed a bottle full of Fear Gas on the floor causing it to shatter and spread even more gas into the air. Sigyn flinched as she felt the barriers of the shield that she had cast start to weaken, she made a face and stood her ground. She wasn't going to let this gas hurt the students, she wasn't prepared to feel someone sneak up behind her, "I found the one causing the problem." Another male voice said. The voice sounded slightly muffled and she looked up to see a very intimidating man wearing a gasmask behind her, before she could react he slashed her across the stomach with his claws causing her to cry out and the spell she had been holding together to collapse. That was when utter chaos descended...students started to inhale the gas and became lost in their own fears.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:13 am

Anna suddenly started feeling calming thoughts sent her way. She looked up and smiled when she saw Sigyn.

Maybe we are all just paranoid and nothing bad will happen at all. She thought, hopefully, before she heard a loud boom!

"Never mind..." She mumbled, before she heard a laugh that sent chills up her spine. She turned towards the door as it was kicked down, and pulled out a shurikens. She gasped when she saw who it was.

"The Joker? Greeeaaat..." She moaned, before glancing at the gas that Sigyn was trying to shield them from.

"Please don't be laughing gas or fear gas...." She prayed, before gasping as Sigyn fell.

"SIGYN!" She shouted, before throwing a few of her shurikens at the man who slashed her. "Get away from her!" She shouted, forgetting about the fear gas as she continued to throw her stars and knives at the man.

She coughed the moment she felt it hit her lungs. "No..." She groaned, shaking her head. She kept her eyes on the man that attacked Sigyn, trying to get him away from her. She tired to not flinch when she heard thunder.

It's the fear gas... ignore it, it can't hurt you... She told herself, over and over again.

---

"Crap!" Peter said, before pulling out his web shooters. He sensed the boom before it came, but there wasn't much he could do before hand.

He started coughing when the gas covered him and Kara. "We gotta move!" He told her, grabbing her arm.
Back to top Go down
Scorpia

Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:24 am

((OOC I'm going to have Vulpe run out. As for Ami, sorry I am not going to be replying much with the dance of Vulpe and Jorry, I kind of lost inspiration. As for Johanna, I'll make it up to you with Peter and Kara!))

Vulpe smiled, leading Jorry to the dance floor. "I'm sure you'll do fine! I don't think about dancing when I'm dancing. Which helps a lot. You find yourself dancing very good when not thinking about it." She laughed, before lifting his arm up to twirl her around. After this, she continued to help him dance with her. "You're pretty good!" She stated, before hearing the music go onto something a bit more jumpy. As she continued to listen to the music, her body slowly bounced. Vulpe was listening to the beat, seeing if she could dance to it. The song seemed quite familiar. It sounded like Clarity from Zedd. A song she was very fond of. It was a nice bouncy song with a great hook. She loved how the girl sung the chorus. A smile formed on her face as the vocals suddenly came. When the chorus finally came, she sung out.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Suddenly, before the music could continue. Vulpe heard a loud noise. The noise sounded like a explosion which caused her to duck into Jorry arms. She looked around the room, suddenly seeing a gassy texture entering the room. This caused her to look at Jorry. "We have to get out of here! We're under attack." She stated, before seeing some crazy looking people come into the room. Vulpe's eyes narrowed, before grabbing Jorry's arm and pulling him towards the door. She looked back to pull on his arm again, telling him she wanted him to come with him. "Come on!" Vulpe gasped, before turning around to run off. Hoping that her friend was behind her.

Please follow me..
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:38 am

Kara had smiled when she saw Peter. She had been hiding due to the fact she had never been to a dance before. She also hadn't wore something so gorgeous and out there. It didn't help that she saw other girls that looked beautiful. One girl even looked like a dragon and it had fit her so well. It looked very beautiful. There was another costume she had liked, and it was the fairy costume. It was so bright and beautiful, and the girl fit the costume so well she looked like a model. The last costume she enjoyed seeing was a asian looking one. It was very unique, and showed how tough the girl was. Though, before Kara could continue to think about her favourite costumes, Peter had approached her and talked. Which caused her to smile lightly.

"Sorry, this is my first dance. I'm not really good at these kind of eventsAAH!" Kara suddenly shrieked at hearing a loud explosion. This caused her to immediately go into Peter's arms for protection. She looked back, before looking immediately at Peter when he grabbed her hand. "Right!" She nodded, getting serious now. Kara quickly ran away with Peter, before gasping when she suddenly breathed in a lot of gas. This caused her to fall to the ground, coughing as she was trying to breathe. "This stuff is strong!" She whimpered, before coughing some more as she squeezed her crush's hand and tried to breathe and get up to move.

Come on Kara, you need to move! She thought to herself as she continued to cough.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:45 am

Peter felt Kara go down, but he didn't let go of her had. "I've got you..." He said, picking her up in his arms, before he started running for the exit.

He ran through the chaos, trying to going anywhere near freaky clown guy or the guy with claws. He noticed someone was either brave enough or stupid enough to take the guy on.

Peter was forced to step back suddenly when a girl with blue hair ran in front of him. He shot his web shooter up to the ceiling and swung over the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:48 am

Hel had come back inside after seeing Fennie, what had happened to him? She couldn't help but wonder as she moved aimlessly around the ballroom. All the teachers had disappeared and her guard went up even more so when she saw Sigyn circling the ballroom. She frowned, as nice as it was to see her step-mom she had a feeling something was about to happen. The feeling of dread grew when she heard a boom go off and seconds later some crazy guy walked in. She cried out when she saw that guy who had been with Fennie earlier slash Sigyn. "Not my step-mom you freak!" She shouted and moved towards him when she was blocked by that crazy guy from earlier. "Going somewhere?" He asked as he smirked down at her. Without a word Hel tossed him to the other side of the room.
--
Victor snarled at the woman who had dared interfere, "That was a big misake." He snarled and before she could move he had pinned her to the ground with ease. He smirked down at her, "So tell me something...you a virgin?" He asked lowly as he dug his nails into her thigh hard enough to cut.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:57 am

"Big mistake was attacking a friend of mine." She said, glaring at him, before throwing another knife at him.

Anna moved to get out of the way the moment he tried to grab her. She went to fly, but felt him grab her wrist and pull her hard onto the ground.

She felt her world was spinning before she let out a gasp of pain. When she heard his question, her heart stopped. Oh, no... She thought, before struggling to get away.

She heard more thunder, sounding closer. If there ever was a time for my lightening to lose control, NOW WOULD BE IT! She shouted in her mind, as she struggled. She moved her hand in her sleeve and slipped out a dart. She moved her hand and stabbed the man in the hand with it, particularly the one that was digging claws into her thigh through her pants.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:03 am

(Ohh dear....this is not gonna end well DX)
Victor snarled and using his other hand slammed her forcefully into the ground, "You know what I do to girls like you after I rape them?" He asked darkly in her ear as his hand tore her bottom part of her outfit with his claws. He then yanked her hair hard enough to bring her head up level with his, "I kill them." He said with a dark smirk at her before he shoved her back down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:08 am

Kara's arms immediately wrapped around Peter's neck when he picked her up. As he started to run, she continued to try to breathe, but every time she took a breath, the more the gas seeped in. Which caused her to choke when trying to breathe. When she felt that Peter shot his web onto the ceiling, she held on tighter to him. She opened her eyes when she suddenly felt him stop. When she did, she let out a shriek and stared at the light in front of them in fear. In her eyes the light didn't look like a light, it looked like Kryptonite, the object she feared the most. For it was the only thing that could kill her. This caused her whole body to grow weak as she started the breathe heavily. Kara looked away, only to see the floor covered in Krpytonite. This made her scream and hold onto Peter tight. "Don't let go of me Peter!" She gasped, finding herself in pure terror right now. Why was there Kryptonite everywhere? What was going on!? Kara immediately closed her eyes.

Make it go away, make it go away! Kara thought to herself, hoping it was going to go away. For there wasn't any Kryptonite before. When she opened her eyes, she saw the familiar green glow. Though, the green glow was a bit closer now. Which made Kara look up, before screaming in pure terror. All around Peter was Krpytonite. With one big push with some of her super strength, Kara pushed herself out of Peter's arms, before hitting the floor hard. She coughed in pain as she laid on the ground. The moment she tried to even get up off the floor, she found out she couldn't, finding herself weak. This was because of manipulation of the Krpytonite and the gas.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:10 am

"Ack!" Anna coughed out, when she was slammed into the ground. If her ribs weren't broken, they were bruised.

She flinched when he tore off her pants. She felt tears building up in her eyes. Why couldn't he just rape her not in front of the eyes of the other students?

She very much wished it was the fear gas that was causing this, but she knew it was real and that's what made her angry and scared the most.

She held in a whimper when he yanked on her hair. When he threw her back on the ground, she gave him a dark glare, filling the anger in her about to explode.

"HE-YAH!" She shouted, lifting her free leg up, kneeing him hard in the balls, just as a bolt of lightening struck him in the back.
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:18 am

"Kara!" Peter shouted, after she knocked the wind out of him. He didn't know what happened or why she went berserk. He dropped down next to her, wanting to make sure she was okay.

"Peter!" His head went up, when he heard his Aunt May's voice. He turned around and saw the Green Goblin had her by the throat.

"Aunt May!" He shouted, but feeling weights on his arms. He looked down and saw his arms were chained. He struggled against them.

The Green Goblin laughed, before taking his aunt by her neck and choking her. "NO!" He shouted, as he watched his aunt struggle, before becoming lifeless.

Peter felt his heart stop, not once realizing that the gas was showing him his greatest fear...
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:19 am

He chuckled down at her seconds before she kicked him in the balls and the lightning struck. With a painful howl he dug his nails into her hard enough to draw blood and then straddled her even though he was still in pain. "Bitch...I'm going to teach you manners." He growled down at her. His claws made short work of her outfit and soon what was left of it hung in tatters around her body as he smirked down at her. "Should've played nice." He snarled in her ear as he started to unbutton his pants while pinning her to the ground with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:25 am

Anna let out a scream when his claws dug deep into her thigh. More lightening struck around the two of them.

Tears started falling down her face as she struggled when he tore her costume to shreds. She prayed for someone to help her, anyone! She glanced around and saw everyone was facing their own demons with the gas...

She looked back at the man and her heart stopped when she saw him unbutton his pants.

"No..." She mumbled, before another lightening bolt struck the man in the back once more.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:34 am

Ami, who had happily been serving herself some food hand't really noticed when all the teachers left. She hummed to herself some songs her grandad use to sing, but dropepd everythign she was holdign as the explostions came from nowhere.
"Herre jävlar!" she cursed out in shock, stumbling back against the table when searchign for something to grabb in shcok. She watched allt he stundents panic, and barley caught sight of the new arrivals before complete chaos ensued.
And then the gas thign broke out.
Ami got pushed down to the floor as everyoen tried to get out, and the first thign to do for her was crawl under table to not get run down by paniced students.
She coughed as she stated to breath in the gas, and quickly pressed a napkin to ehr mouth. Unfortunaetly, that didn'tmuch as she had done it to late anyways. If only she could reach the exit! And... why was everything turnind dark...?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next