Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiderman

Spiderman

The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:51 am

Peter blushed when he realized she heard him. Petey... You got a big mouth... He thought, before Kara mentioned knowing who the freaky clown dude was.

"All right, you up for it?" He asked, offer her his hand. He got the feeling they could fight the guy off if the worked together.

Besides, he didn't want to see her on the ground like that ever again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:16 am

Hel wrote:
Sigyn frowned when she saw the marks on Anna's skin from where the man had dug his nails in and worked on those first. Once the surface injuries were healed she focused on taking care of the deeper internal injuries Anna had suffered all while sending calm thoughts to her. "Do you want me to get rid of the memories of the rape?" She asked Anna quietly as she healed her of the other sickness that caused everyone to be so scared.
--
Victor turned when he heard noises and smirked when he saw two women trying to escape, he moved forward and grabbed the one closest to the door and pinned her against it. "Going somewhere?" He asked lowly.
(He grabbed Ami btw <33)

(Eeeeeep nooo 8'D *panics*)

Ami gapes out, again failing to scream out as she instead did it mentally, to scared to form any real words. The gaz only amanged to make this sitaution worse for her.beaucse as she looked up into the man hwo'd pinend her, she instead saw the rotting coprse of ehr grandad. She felt teras in eyer and quikcly clsoed them, tyring to bpkc the image out and snapp out if it. "Please let go..! She whimperd, refyusing to open ehr eyes as she feared what she mgith see instead. "Hannah run!" she whimperd out, unable to really yell out at this point. She was too scared.
---
Torunn finally caught side of Sbaertooh, and almsot shot up from ehr position but hed herslef back, as she was still holding th man's latstes victim. There'll be more vitcims soon enough f she didn't act though...!
She gave SIgyn and look, before gently releaisng her hold of Anna's head. "You'r ein good hands," she assured the girl befre standing up, feleign ehr elgs shake a little ans she gripped ehr sword again, but hesitated to draw it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:12 am

Sigyn looked up and frowned, "Do be careful Torunn." She said quietly. She soothed Anna as best she could and then bit her bottom lip, "Please." She stated.
--
Hannah shook her head, "Not without you!" She said and kicked the man between the legs hard. Victor reacted and gripped her tightly around the throat before he threw her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:25 am

Sophie's eyes widened at all the chaos going on around her. All the fear . . . all the fear in the room was overwhelming, it was smothering her like a pillow. And the malevolence coming from those creeps who had just come in . . . Sophie's face had gone pale, and she had herself against the back wall, silently cursing herself for not helping more. She could see all her new friends dropping down, she saw innocent kids dying, and the suffocating feeling just got worse and worse. She shook all over, a part of her brain screaming at her to morph into something, to help. But Sophie knew that she wouldn't be able to concentrate enough right now, and that she didn't have anything useful to morph into anyways.

So Sophie stood back as she continued to be smothered by the fear.

----

Donna frowned, trying to push away the fear she felt. She could see Ares up above, holding Diana's head by her hair, but Donna knew she had to thank her Amazonian origins for giving her a stronger resistance to whatever was happening. She wasn't totally immune, and her judgement was being clouded certainly, and she felt a desire to rush at Ares and to fall the ground and sob, but instead turned her attention to the chaos, her eyes narrowed. Now, which one most deserved a beating . . .
----

Kurt stood back, his mouth agape. He had teleported back to the shadows, them helping him to hide as he curled up, hugging his knees. He could see Margali standing above him with a sneer, and he could see Stefan's corpse laying behind her.

"You killed my son," Margali hissed. "You're a monster, you always will be,"

Kurt whimpered and covered his ears, trying to block her out. Margali continued to berate him, and slowly his other friends from the circus appeared, also taunting him, calling him monster and abomination. Kurt gulped, but as he glanced up at the chaos, he saw Anna lying on the ground, being tended to by Sigyn. Gulping in determination, Kurt teleported over to the two women, looking over at Sigyn. "Is she alvight?" he asked in worry. His circus friends were still taunting him, but Kurt did his best to block them out.

Last edited by Animus on Wed May 15, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:57 am

Wally had gotten separated from Torunn when the attack began. He had breathed in some of the smoke that was pouring through the room. He suddenly felt like he was trapped in a small room. The room was moving in on him. He could feel his heart pounding and felt his breath quicken. He fell to his knees and tried to focus. Dick had told him about the Scarecrow's fear gas and he knew that's what this was. That didn't make him any less afraid of inclosed spaced it had always been a problem. He wanted to help but right now he was trying to keep from having a panic attack and becoming a liability for others. He crawled over to the wall and tried to stay out of the way as he let his body burn through the toxin.

------------------

Harley joyfully giggled as she moved through the crowed kicking and attacking people. This was so much fun.

--------------

Johnny smirked as he stalked through the panicked students. He was going to have some real fun tonight with all these beautiful young girls.

He spotted one that caught his interest. He pulled out a syringe of the drug he liked to use on woman.

He wrapped his arms around the girls waist smirking into her ear. "Hi Baby Doll." He injected the drug into her neck. He licked up her neck grinning. He dropped the empty syringe and began touching her. His hand on her stomach moved down into her bottoms and glided his fingers over her clit. His other hand ripped her top open reveling her breasts to anyone that would pay attention. (this is Gemini He just doesn't know her name)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:03 am

(Eep o-o)
Hannah had landed on the ground hard and slowly got up only to feel something prick her neck. Trying to turn around she failed and then felt her costume being ripped open at the top, her eyes widened as she realized a lot of people would see this. "No! Get off me." She whimpered as she felt the drug he had used on her start to make her feel light headed and even more aware of his hands on her. Her world spun as she felt him glide his fingers over her clit, "No!" She cried out and feebly tried pushing him away.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:09 am

Johnny smirked. He loved when they had a little bit of fight in them. He turned her around to face him and pushed her down to her knees.

"Don't worry Babydoll your going to learn to love this." He smirked as he undid his pants and pulled out his hard cock (it is not small so noone say that.) He grabbed her head and brought it up to his member. "Suck it you little slut and if you bit me I'll kill you in the most degrading violent way I can think of." He growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:14 am

Hannah kept her eyes closed as he brought her to her knees and turned her head away when he brought his member against her face. She shuddered and shook in absolute terror as he gripped her roughly by the hair, "No." She whimpered and tried to push away from him, there was no way in hell that she was putting that anywhere near her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:23 am

Johnny slapped her hard across the face and she tumbled to the ground. He yanked her up by her hair an forced her jaw open. "You will do as I say you little slut now suck it." He forced himself into her mouth and began moving inside her mouth hard and violently. He forced himself all the way into her throat and held it there. This was cutting off some of the girls oxygen supply making her a bit more light headed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:23 am

(Don't worry Hannah!!! DDDX Rewriting Donna's action)

Donna frowned when she saw the man tackle the girl, and growled when she saw what he was doing to her. She flew at him and tackled him away from the girl, punching him in the face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:28 am

(THANK GOD!!! ;3; )
Hannah started to choke when he forced himself into her mouth and tears fell down her face as he rocked himself inside her mouth and even more when he started cutting off her air supply. She did everything she could to shove him off her and cried in relief when quite suddenly he was shoved away from her and she fell to the ground gasping for air. She started to cough and did her best to cover herself even as her head spun and she couldn't focus.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:38 am

Johnny yelled in anger as he was ripped away from the girl and received a punch to the face. He was able to move a way from the one attaching him enough to pull his pants back on and scowl at her. He began backing away a bit looking over the girl that he was now fighting. "You sure you want to do this little girl?" He asked with a sick grin on his face as he began circling her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:45 am

Donna glanced over at Hannah to make sure she was okay, and she then looked over at Johnny, her eyes narrowed. "If you think you can defeat me, you are wrong," she said with a growl, getting into a defensive position.

----

Sophie crawled over to Hannah, the fear in the room still suffocating her. But she could help her friend, at least.

"You okay?" she asked, gulping as she tried to push back the overwhelming emotions clouding her brain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:52 am

Hannah was shaking as she tried to focus on the person crawling towards her, "S..Sophie?" She asked slowly and then wrapped her arms around herself to cover herself best she could. Tears of shame ran down her face and even more so as she realized Sophie was probably having the worst time. "Don't worry about me....get out of here, you need to be in a clear area." She pointed out. She slowly got up, " I need to help Ami." She whispered. Focusing on someone else made it slightly better, not completely at least but now she had a purpose even if she wasn't feeling back to normal. She bent down and tried to help Sophie up, "Come on I'll get you out of here." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:55 am

Johnny smirked at the girl. "Sweetheart your not nearly as powerful as you think you are." Johnny speed forward at super speed and slammed his flat palm against her chest as hard and fast as he could. He saw her skid across the floor. Had she not been wearing armor she would have a lot of broken bones right now. "Show me what you got little girl."

(Johnny might be evil but he is very powerful... think Evil Flash... so he will get lots of good hits in on her)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:09 am

Sophie gulped, shakily standing up, though she looked at Hannah in worry. "Y-you sure?" she asked. She could feel the fear and shame coming off her, but also the strength from the thought of helping someone else.

A part of Sophie wanted to stay to help, but the fear was too overwhelming, her empathetic powers were making her weak and useless right now. So she didn't protest when Hannah said that she needed to get out of here.

"Help Ami first," was what she said. "She's in more immediate danger than I am," she reasoned.

--

Donna skidded back and frowned. Great, another super-speeder. She supposed she could fly upwards so he couldn't reach her . . . but she didn't have her lasso on her, so she wouldn't be able to get any damage done to him. So Donna got into another defensive position. She'd have to be very good with her timing, and she wouldn't be able to make the offensive moves. He'd be able to out-maneuver her too easily. So she'd wait for him to make his move, and then strike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:13 am

Hannah nodded slowly, "I'm sure...try and get out of here as fast as you can Sophie and then keep going, lock yourself in the library and hide." She added as she tried to think of any safe areas and not really succeeding. She needed to get to Ami and with that thought in mind she stumbled towards where Sabretooth was still pinning her friend against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:17 am

Johnny smirked as the girl got into a defensive position. She had obviously fought a super speedster before but they probably didn't want to hurt her so they wouldn't have go half as fast as they could have and that gave him another advantage over the girl. He ran froward and made it look like he was going to punch her in the face. He came withing millimeters of her before changing position and sweeping her feet from out from under her. He then pinned her down smirking.

"Since you ruined my fun it's only fair that you do what I was going to have the other girl do for me." He moved down and licked her neck. (fight him off i don't expect you to let me... Johnny only gets to hurt woman like this if he is given permission by the person playing them.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:31 am

Sophie nodded, and she bit her lip in worry as Hannah ran off to help Ami. She wanted to help. She wanted to help and she knew she'd never forgive herself if she was able to get out but her friends were in danger . . . but Sophie also knew that she'd be more of a burden than a help.

So she gulped and made for the door, her eyes widening slightly as she got an idea. Before exiting the door, she pulled the fire alarm and then made a bee-line to leave. If the teachers hadn't heard the screams of the students by now, maybe they'd hear that and figure out where the problem was.

------

Dona fell down with a grunt and shivered in disgust when he licked her neck. She glared up at him and used her strength to push him off her, pinning him to the ground and punching him in the face.

(XD Well, considering Donna's strength, I don't know if she'd let him get that much of an advantage over her . . . we'll have to see how the fight turns out first )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:42 am

Ami had barely the strenght to struggle agaisnt Sabertooth's hold, and had tried to call for Hannah again as he friend stopped replying back to ehr. Did she run then? Good, then at least one fo them got otu of there alive... unless something else didnt' catch her?!
She forced ehr eyes top open again slightly, and quikcly closed them again as she still could only see the corpse of ehr grandad pinning her.
She was quiet, and had at this point stopped struggling, she just oculdn't cope... she was too scared to even try!
---
"She told you to let go!"
Torunn appeard behidn Victor, like last time aiming the sword at his hed, but changed her mind the last second and instead yanked him away from the girl.
She made a menatl note to thank Sigyn propely later for curing her.... even if she was the wife of a traitor. She pushed Victor down, seeign from the corner fo ehr eyes the brunette slide down the wall. Withotu hesitation this time she pinted her sword at the man, the tip of the blade agaisnt his neck. "Sit."
She didn't even react as the alarm went off, leepign ehr eyes locked on Victor, not missing a single breath he took.

Ami however, snapepd out of it as the alarm went off, and dared her eyes to open again, sighign in relief when she didn't see ehr grandad anymore.
She tried standing up on her hskaing legs, but failed as she fell back down. "Fan..." she swore under her breath, to scared to notic she was speaking her own language more and less english. She tried to take calming breathes. "Get up!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:45 am

Hannah hurried towards Ami when she saw Sabretooth get shoved to the ground and even if she was still dizzy from that drug that man had forced into her body she forced herself to keep going. She sank to her knees beside Ami, "Ami? You ok?" She asked quietly, she looked down at herself and hastily took care of her shirt that that creep had undone earlier.
--
Victor chuckled, "You should know better then anyone to do something like that." He stated before knocked the blade out of her hands not caring that his hands got sliced in the process. Grabbing her he held her up by the throat, "You really think you can take me on?" He asked his eyes narrow as he studied her darkly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:56 am

Johnny grunted as she hit him in the face again. What was it with this girl and faces. He brought his elbow down on her nose and heard a satisfying crack from breaking it at super speed. "Aww I wonder what your boyfriend will say when he sees your new broken nose." He said tauntingly.

(i got to go be back later)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Donna winced and put a hand to her nose, narrowing her eyes. "Merely the scars of battle," she said before grabbing him and throwing him across the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:29 pm

((OOC: I want Laura to be part of the action! She is still a bit underneath Vulpe's poison, but not enough to where she can't move anymore. She can fight! But she'll be a wee bit weak.))

Laura had heard the alarm going off when she had awoke in the medical lab. This had caused her to get out of the bed and head out of the room. She had no idea where it was coming from, but she needed to find out. As she walked towards the sound, she could see that there was no one reacting to it. Not even the teachers. Why were there no teachers? Or were they somewhere else? She shook her head as she walked slowly to the alarm sound. Her walk wasn't steady, she would fall against the wall before having to push herself off before walking again. The sound made her aware that something right wasn't going on. Laura needed to find the source and see what was going on before she would leave the room. Her green eyes narrowed as she continued to have a hard time walking. Though, after a little bit more walking, she was able to walk in a straight line again. Her strength slowly coming back, but when it gave her enough to feel a little bit better, her strength stopped coming. Leaving her a bit tired and still out of it a bit.

When she reached the source of the alarm, her green eyes widened at the sight. People were attacking her classmates. She watched the horror as some would be able to beat the villains, before getting beaten up themselves. She scanned the whole situation. As she continued to watched, she looked to see if she knew any of the people attacking. That was when her eyes fell upon Sabretooth grabbing a blonde girl by the throat. Her eyes narrowed as her claws came out and she looked at the other fire alarm that was next to her. She didn't know where the fuck Logan and the rest of teachers were, but all she knew she was going to help whoever set off the alarm. Laura smashed the alarm, hearing a sudden piercing sound come out of it. Her eyes went straight back to Sabretooth, before she rushed into the room after him. She still had no memory that he and Vulpe were the ones who attacked her and made her likes this. She was just attacking him to save the blondie from getting killed.

Laura ran behind him, slashing him hard in the back. Hoping it was enough to get him to let go of the girl. Her eyes staring straight at him. "Let her go." She growled as she tried to fight her sight from going blurry. She knew it was stupid that she was fighting while still under whatever she was under, but she couldn't see the enemies win.

((OOC: If you want me to change anything, I will. XD I just want Laura to kick some ass! :3))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Torunn had al the chance in the world to cut his throat open, and yet she didn't. IT was her own falut for beingpinne dup agaisnt the wall and not doing anythign useful. And she could just summon back her sword, so why didn't she?!
She grabbed the wrist that held her trhoat, glaring at Victor with no fear. Anger? Yes, so much anger, but beneth it all she more hurt and sad than anything else.
"I have no doubt that I can," she gasped out, clutching his arm but not trying to push him off. "But I do doubt that you'll do it" she spat. "like always, you're nothing but empty words Victor."

Torunn blinked in surprsie as she saw another girl suddenly appear behind the man and attack. More out of reflex, she took the chance to kick him off of her, and slid down to the floor, trying to catch her breath.
"Hurry," she coughed out and pushed herself away from the wall, summing back her sword. "Let's get out-!"

--

"W-wha? Yes yes I'm fine i just..." She trailed off as she took in the stae of ehr friend, and imedinetly thought alll the possibel worst things had happend to her. "Never mind about me, are YOU ok!?" she urst out in panic, hugging her close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next