Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 2:42 am

He couldn't hide the blush on his face when she kissed him on the cheek, "You're welcome and I can't tell you that...it would ruin the surprise." He said as he winked down at her. "Want a hint?" He asked as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 2:48 am

{OOC: Awww! SHe made the god of thunder blush! Cuuuuuuute! X3 <3}

Barbara let out a little huff, before smiling. "Hints are fun, and maybe I can guess>" She said, giving him a mischievous smile. "Or is that not allowed?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 3:07 am

"Guessing is allowed, weather or not I'll answer though is something else." He said lightly as he winked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 3:12 am

"Well, that works fine for me." She said, smiling. "Want to give me that hint now?" She asked, silently hoping the song doesn't change soon.

She was enjoying the talk and dance with the god of thunder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 3:34 am

He nodded and looked like he was considering something before he smiled down at her, "Its small." He said teasingly as he winked down at her, the song started to end and he twirled her around.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 3:39 am

""It's small."?" She asked, as he twirled her around.

When she got back to him, she gae him a glare. "That has to be the worst hint ever..." She stated, wishing he had given a better hint then that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 3:44 am

Logan slipped into the ballroom, not really wanting to be here tonight. Ever since the attack on Laura he had been on edge...

He needed to find out who did that to her...

He was wearing a tux and an eye-patch (that Kitty had insisted on him wearing, seeing as he refused to wear a mask). He didn't see the point of the teachers dressing up; this was more for the kids anyway.

His eyes (or "eye") scanned the room. He noticed Kitty in a cat costume, ears, tail, and all. He smirked, shaking his head.

Once a half-pint, always a half-pint... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 4:12 am

POST IS FOR JORMUNGAND!

Vulpe was drinking her punch, scanning all of the students that had came in. It amused her how many there were. To her a Masquerade was exciting, but not that excitement. Maybe that was because she'd been to so many due all of the schools she went to. It also didn't help that her aunt made her go to every extravagant event there was. She had lost count to how many Masquerade balls she had attended. About four? It was fun at first, but it got irritating after a little while. Plus, she didn't like wasting her parents money on dresses. If it wasn't for her talking to Aunt and telling her she didn't want it anymore, she'd be broke right now. As her blue eyes scanned the room, they fell upon an assassin looking gentleman. His face was being covered by the hood, and as she continued to stare at him, she felt connected to him. She immediately knew who it was. This caused her to smirk underneath her veil.

As she was Jorry look around, she saw how his attention had landed on her. This caused her to look away, taking another sip of her spiked punch. The only time she looked at him, was when he stood right next to her, before looking away. She laughed before she finally spoke. "Aww, found me already. I thought my disguise was good! I even changed my hair to this hideous brown color." Vulpe laughed, "Surprised you even came, didn't think this was your thing. No offense that is." She said, before finally looking straight at her friend. Her bright blue eyes staring right at him. "I like your costume, it fits you." She complimented, tilting her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 6:13 am

Kid Flash wrote:
Wally had walked over to the table and was pretty impressed with Torunn when she came in through the window. He grinned when she asked about him. He bent down near her ear but far enough away that she hopefully wouldn't feel threatened. "Miss me already?" He asked with a grin from behind her. "That was a great entrance by the way and I'm glad you decided to dress up." The armor looked really good on her. It was very Xena hot without the unnecessary show of skin.

Torunn almost albowed Wally in the chin as he whisperd in her ear, but had recognised the voice and held her reflex back. She turned around and gave him a happy smile, her hands holding two big trays full of food. "Only missed your assistance. Make yourself useful and fix us somethign to drink," she said with a big grin, honestly happy to see him.
"And yeah, thanks. Figured I might take this chance to dress up in my armour, now i'm prepared for anything! Hungry?"
From the corner of her eye, she spotted her father talking wiht she supposed was another teacher, and actually dancing with her. She grinned to herself, and turned back her attention to Wally, offering him one of the trays with food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 6:21 am

Sipping on her drink, Ami shyly pushed ehrself of the wall and decided to try and socialize before she forgot herslef in background for good. Spotting Hannah an Jay, and yet another new girl, she mentlly gave ehrself a push towrads them.
"Hiya," she smiled sheepishly at the small group of girls. "Mind if I squeeze in here with your group?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 6:41 am

(OOC: oooh that's some pretty eyes *.*))

Jormungad chuckled to himself as Vulpe laughed, figuring she'd probably already figured out who he was before he even reached her. Well, must be the whole 'feeling connected to each other' thing. Had it been with someoen else he would've give a crap. But now, again, he didn't mind, beaucse it was Vulpe.
"Sort of hard not to find you," he teased lightly, inviting himself to leane agaisnt the wall beside her. "Especially with this whole 'connection' thing thing we realised we share, hard to stay away," he winked playfully, taking a sip from his own drink. He grimaced, and tossed the rest in trash can. It lacked taste...
"Yeah I was gonna comment on that, why the sudden boring colour? Although, it completes your costume. It also brings out your eyes more..." he trailed off for a second as he stared right back into those hypoting eyes, and grinned. "Now anyone will think you're about to attack them with that look. I thougth you were trying to hide that fact about yourself," he laughed and turned his gaze out towards the crowd of costumes.
"Ha, thanks. I'm honestly shocked with myself as well, since this sort of thing obviously isn't my thing. Maybe I'm just trying to much?" he shrugged, smiling boyihsly. "At least I can hide my face with this if necessary~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 7:43 am

The Scarlet Witch wrote:
Wanda grinned and spun around. "Thank you. You look good too. Are you dressed up as that character from the Hobbit. I forget his name but he was the king of the Dwarves right?" She asked curiously.

Strange smiled at Wanda and chuckled, nodding his head. "Good catch! Yes, I'm dressed as Thorin. I've often been compared to his actor, so I thought it would be a good fit," he replied with a smile.

Quicksilver wrote:
Pietro sighed and shook his head. "Well you look lovely." He complimented her. "As for me, my sister insisted that I and my Teaching Assistant, Wally, that we both dress as characters from the same book that her costume came from. She's dressed as the Queen of Hearts from Alice and Wonderland. Wally called the Mad Hatter before me and I was not going to dress up as one of the Queens servants. So I choose the Cheshire cat. A mischievous entity that looks like a cat and causes trouble. It's dark and light purple and stripped so here I am." He shrugged as he explained.

Donna nodded her head in thanks before blinking and tilting her head at his next statement. "It sounds like a strange book," she finally said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 10:10 am

Quote :
Torunn almost albowed Wally in the chin as he whisperd in her ear, but had recognised the voice and held her reflex back. She turned around and gave him a happy smile, her hands holding two big trays full of food. "Only missed your assistance. Make yourself useful and fix us somethign to drink," she said with a big grin, honestly happy to see him.
"And yeah, thanks. Figured I might take this chance to dress up in my armour, now i'm prepared for anything! Hungry?"
From the corner of her eye, she spotted her father talking wiht she supposed was another teacher, and actually dancing with her. She grinned to herself, and turned back her attention to Wally, offering him one of the trays with food.

Wally grinned. "Well you look good." He shifted over and began pouring drinks for both of them. He handed her a cup of punch. He took the plate of food. "Trade you." he told her jokingly. "So have you learned anything fun yet other then what you've learned from me that is." He said proudly.

Quote :
Strange smiled at Wanda and chuckled, nodding his head. "Good catch! Yes, I'm dressed as Thorin. I've often been compared to his actor, so I thought it would be a good fit," he replied with a smile.

Wanda grinned. "Well I love stories that have magic or fantasy aspect to it. As you can tell from my costume." She ruffled her dress lightly happily.

Quote :
Donna nodded her head in thanks before blinking and tilting her head at his next statement. "It sounds like a strange book," she finally said.

Pietro nodded. "Yeah it is a weird one. I don't remember if it was supposed to be a dream of a little girl or if it's some weird alternate reality." He looked at her curiously. "Now what is your costume? Your obviously a warrior of some sort. Are you based off of some character or just a generic warrior?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lupa

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 2:38 pm

Celeste wrote:

"Thank you!" Anna said, feeling pride fill up her chest at both of their compliments. "I made it myself. I love it, but I really need to make more, so I have backups." She said, shrugging.

"That would be so fun! The school should provide material for outfits, if you ask me."
Jay smiled at them both, "Yeah we should definitely plan that then." She said excitedly before she saw Ami approach them, "Hey Ami." She said and hugged her. "You look so pretty." She said as she studied her outfit. "We were just talking about going costume shopping sometime, you down?" She asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 3:43 pm

(figured I should bring her in)
Natasha hadn't exactly wanted to go to this Masquerade but she knew it would be a good thing to do so she entered the ballroom in her fighting outfit, she hadn't wanted to wear a costume as they weren't her thing. To complete it she wore a simple navy blue mask and her eyes darted around the ballroom, a small smile curled on her face as she walked around the ballroom. She felt slightly on edge though why that was the case was beyond her, so far everything seemed to be in good order and she forced herself to relax. Maybe she could find Clint or someone to talk too, after all she had never done well in these situations and Clint was good at distracting her and maybe she could find out more about what he had been up too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Kitty had dressed up as a cat and had talked to some of the teachers before she saw Logan walk in wearing the eye patch that she had insisted he wear. A wide smile lit up her face and she hurried towards him, "I like the eye patch." She said as she smiled up at him, Lockheed chirruped in agreement as he wrapped his tail around her arm and sniffed Logan. Kitty smiled at her pet dragon and nodded, "You're absolutely right Lockheed, we should do this more often." She said before she looked up at Logan again. "I have to admit I didn't think you would actually wear it." She said with a shy laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Quote :
Wally grinned. "Well you look good." He shifted over and began pouring drinks for both of them. He handed her a cup of punch. He took the plate of food. "Trade you." he told her jokingly. "So have you learned anything fun yet other then what you've learned from me that is." He said proudly.

Torunn happily traded with him, and drunk up the whole drink in one gulp and threw it in the trash can behind her without looking. "Lacks taste this drink..." she mutterd, and considerd again stealing some fo ehr fathers alcohol, he seemed busy enough at the moment anyway.
"Thanks, and you surprsingly look good in that enourmos hat," she commented, atraign at his outfit with curious and surprised eyes, as if not quite understanding the outfit yet.
"Well no... not really. Besides the fact that all men are the same no matter what dimension or woruld I'm in," she sighend. "No offense, you're still ok," she smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 4:01 pm

Ami almsot blushed at jay's nice compliment, and happily returned the welcoming hug. She beamed at the invetation as well. "Oh sure, as logn as you don't mind carrying me. I easily fall alseep while shopping," she half joked. "At least I'm good at carrying stuff, or well.... dragg them," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 4:56 pm

POST FOR JORRY!

Vulpe couldn't help but laugh when he commented on how she wanted to hide. "Well I am with you right now. I don't need to hide. Now, if someone came over here suddenly, I'll hide myself again. Can't let the prey know my intentions." She winked, looking away to sip her drink. She only looked back at him when he said he thought he was trying too much. "You look good, and I don't think you're trying to hard. Trying to hard would be dressing up as something that isn't you." Vulpe stated, giving him a look in her eyes that showed she was smirking right now. After a couple of seconds of giving him the look, she turned to look at the crowd. "So, do you see your sister in here? I need to make sure I don't accidentally attack her." She asked, not wanting to attack Hel and get in trouble with both her and Jorry, but more importantly Jorry.

While she waited for Jorry to find his sister, the music started to get a bit more fun. This caused her to look up. "Finally, the music is getting better." She commented, before looking at Jorry once more. This look showed she had an idea. This caused her to put down her drink before she grabbed his hand. "Dance with me!" Vulpe laughed, "Let's have some fun and show all of these people how to really have fun." She couldn't help but laugh at the; what are you even doing look. "Come on, I know you can dance good! We're the same after all!" She laughed, tugging him a little bit away from the wall. This caused her to laugh more, because he just wasn't going to budge.

"Come on! For me?" Vulpe begged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 5:21 pm

"I... I'm not sre where she is to be honest," he replied, scanning the room for Hel once more. He did feel her presence, but couldn't place where she was.
He laughed, "Just stay close to me for now, in case you mind up attacking her. That way, I can pull you away before you kill eachother."

He listened quietly to her as she spoke, completely content as he stood there calmly and relaxed by her side. Now of course, even this little nice moment couldn't stay unchanged, as her request took him by complete surprsie.
He gaver her long look, something alng the lines off: what are you even doing, which she seemed to understand the moment she recived it, by her amused laugh to judge by.
He raiced an eyebrow, not amused at all, especilly not when she started to tugg at his arm and even managed to pull him away from the wall a little. She's stronger than she looks.... Which in all honestly didn't surprsie him.
"When have you EVER heard of a serpent dacning?" he asked with a sigh, stubbornly staying still on the floor and refusing to go further out to the open dance floor.
Then again, he didn't know for sure if he could dance... he's never had any legs before to try it out.... But it still didn't seem like his thing and-
He gave Vulpe another look, and sighend in defeat as she begged him. "Fine," he gave in. "But don't blame me if I happed to trip over you or somethig. Never had ny legs before..."
Thank god Fenrir wasn't here to black mail him for this later...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Hel wrote:
Hel walked in late as she stared around the room, so far the room was starting to fill up and she smiled to herself at all the costumed people inside it was definitely going to be fun that was for sure. She herself had dyed her hair blonde for the occasion and had put it into pigtails, the top of her blouse had a Japanese style sailor knot and cut off at about her mid-riff her skirt was short and had a slit that went even further up. , she had tights that only went to mid-calf and then stopped there and to finish the costume black heels. Strapped to her back was a samurai sword that she knew had to use and in a shoulder holster was a handgun, she liked the feel of the outfit and it was something she wouldn't mind wearing again. Her mask was simple and slightly understated in its simplicity as it was silver and hid her features, she smiled to herself and started to walk around the ballroom.
(yeah she's wearing her Sucker Punch outfit XDD

and mask
http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/290/e/9/silvery_mask_by_celticearth-d4d6tpx.jpg )
(hope its ok he approaches her? :3)
Teth had arrived at the Masquerade and smiled as he looked around the ballroom with a small smirk on his face. He wore a white tux with a simple black mask and he smiled even wider as he saw a familiar figure standing off to herself. He made his way to her and once he had reached her he bowed to her, "Why Miss Hel, you look lovely this evening." He complimented as he studied her with an appreciative eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Hel turned around when she heard a familiar voice and smiled up at Teth, "Oh Mr. Adam, its nice to see you, you look very nice this evening and thank you." She said gently as she smiled at him warmly. "I like the tux." She said with a little smile at him before biting her lip, "Look I'm sorry for what happened last time we met...Clint is just protective of me." She apologized.
(oh not at all Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 6:54 pm

He smiled down at his tux before smiling back at her, "Why thank you, and don't apologize for him after all it wasn't your fault." He pointed out smoothly as a slow dance struck up. "Oh may I have this dance?" He asked as he smiled charmingly down at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 7:10 pm

[quote="Kid Flash"]
Quote :

Wanda grinned. "Well I love stories that have magic or fantasy aspect to it. As you can tell from my costume." She ruffled her dress lightly happily.

Strange smiled and nodded. "Indeed. And that is a rather lovely Queen of Hearts costume," he chuckled before grinning. "Oh, and congrats on getting your brother and his assistant to join in the theme with you. I can't imagine that was easy,"

Quote :

Pietro nodded. "Yeah it is a weird one. I don't remember if it was supposed to be a dream of a little girl or if it's some weird alternate reality." He looked at her curiously. "Now what is your costume? Your obviously a warrior of some sort. Are you based off of some character or just a generic warrior?"

Donna blinked. "That is indeed peculiar," she said before looking down at her armor. "This is the Amazonian armor I wore back on Themyscira. I didn't have any other costumes to wear, so I decided this would suffice,"

----

Sophie exhaled as she drank her fourth cup of punch. This was why she disliked dances. She often got too bored at them. As Sophie's eyes scanned the room, they fell on a few familiar faces, but she saw that the friends she had made were in conversation with a girl she didn't know. She smiled a bit. She didn't want to interrupt their conversation, but she really needed someone to talk to, or she'd just end up leaving, and that would defeat the whole purpose of coming here!

So Sophie looked around the room to see if anyone was being as antisocial as she was, and her eyes fell on Peter. Hm, he was standing alone at the edge of the room, so it's not like she'd be bothering him if she went up and talked to him. Besides, it would be best if she got to know some of her classmates before actually having class with them. Sophie found it interesting that he was wearing a tux instead of a costume, but hey, maybe he was dressed as James Bond or something.

Sophie hesitated slightly before walking up to him. Sure, he was standing alone and stuff, but she just wanted to make sure that he wasn't emitting any leave-me-alone-to-brood emotions. But he just seemed to be unable to find something to do - like Sophie herself - so she walked up to him.

"Hey, I don't know you, and I'm trying to get to know my classmates so I can spot an infiltrator when I see one. Now, before you introduce yourself, I must ask, are you a student, or are you really a spy?" she asked, her face completely straight.

---

Behind the door that led to the ballroom, Kurt stood there, gulping nervously. Kitty had said that this was a mutant-friendly school . . . but still, he was afraid of what they would think of him.

Kurt checked his wrist to make sure that the watch that acted as a perception filter was working - it didn't seem to be broken, and his hand looked pale and fleshy instead of blue and fuzzy, so that was good.

Kurt exhaled and tugged at the strings of the monk's robe he was wearing - something that he had used when sneaking around Germany - and walked into the ballroom hesitantly, looking around at all the people - there were so many! Kurt gulped again, and hung towards the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 7:24 pm

She blinked at him and then at the dance floor with sudden nervousness, "Dance? Like uh now?" She asked quietly and then blushed, "I uh haven't danced before." She admitted shyly as she looked down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next