Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Johnny smirked. He lifted his one free foot to avoid getting trapped completely. "Well your the one that brought up mothers, Boy Spider." Johnny knew the boy went by Spiderman but he wanted to try getting under the boys skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 15, 2013 10:32 pm

"That wasn't an invite for a therapy session." Peter said, shooting a rope of webbing up at the ceiling, before swing over to Johnny and kicking him in the face. "But, sounds like you need one!" He said, jumping off of Johnny's face, doing a flip and landing behind the speedster.

"I'd say that was a ten." He said, when he landed on his feet. He turned out and was met with a fist to the face.

Damn! Too fast for my Spidey-Sense! He thought, before doing a back slip, to give himself some distance from the speedster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Donna frowned when she saw Peter distract Johnny. While Johnny was preoccupied with Peter, Donna ran at him from the back, flying upwards and giving him a kick to the head. Though she was certain she could have handled him on her own . . . it would be idiotic to ignore the advantages of a team-up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Johnny groaned when the warrior girl kicked him in the head. Johnny growled and began spinning around at super speed. The webbing around his caught his foot begin to rip away freeing him. He smirked as he sprang forward and punched the boy in the face again at super speed and then spun around and closed line the girl.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 15, 2013 11:08 pm

After Johnny punched him in the face a second time, Peter ripped off his mask, feeling like it was getting in the way compared to his other mask.

He saw Johnny go after Donna once more. "Oh, I'm not done with you yet!" Peter shouted, shooting a rope of web at the Speedters back, before pulling back on the web, bringing the speedster to an almost stop with his superhuman strength.

Times like these I would like to find that spider that bit me and thank it! He thought, pulling on it with all his might.

"Give him a good strong punch!" He shouted to Donna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Donna realed back when Johnny punched her and glared at him, smirking when he was pulled back by Peter and nodding at him before pulling her arm back and giving Johnny a quick, solid punch across the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Johnny grunted as Donna hit him solid across the face. He then pushed back slamming the boy into a nearby wall. He then threw his body forward and tossed the boy in front of him where he kicked him in the face. The boy was between him and the girl so he kept a close eye on them both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 15, 2013 11:44 pm

"Ooff!" When he slammed into the wall, he felt the wind get knocked out of him. He quickly regained himself when he was tossed forward, even if he suffered a kick in the face, he only ended up really sliding back a little towards Donna.

Peter staggered back a bit more, when he recovered from the kick in the face. He spit some blood out of his mouth, before wiping his chin, laughing a little. "Seems he doesn't like being cornered." He said, smirking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Donna smiled a bit at Peter's comment. "Good to know," she said before flying into the air and kick Johnny again, sending him towards Peter so he could land in another blow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 16, 2013 12:00 am

Johnny snarled slightly. He knew what these kids were trying to do but he had survived Owlman, Superwoman, and Ultraman. These punks weren't getting the better of him that easily.

Johnny bent forward so the boy would miss him he then flipped onto his hands kicking the boy under the jaw and sprang back onto his feet. He then sped around behind the boy kicking him in the back so he would fall onto the girl.

"Tell me one person that likes to be cornered kids."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 16, 2013 12:20 am

Kara had noticed Peter run off to attack another villain that was pinning another classmate of hers. She was going to help Peter, but saw that he was handling everything. He was a good fighter. She stood back to watch the fight, ready to join in when she needed to. It was only until she saw Peter get hit by the guy, she started heading that way, but stopped once again. Donna had gotten up and was now helping Johnny. Kara watched as the two ganged up on the villain. She watched how they were able to stand there ground, but when the villain was able to get very good hits on Peter. Her eyes narrowed as she started to fly on over there. She watched how both Donna and Peter were fighting together, but she could see the whole thing turning ugly. Which was something she didn't want to see. Especially when it was Peter.

"Hey quickster! Ever heard of watching your back!?" Kara asked, watching the man look back to receive a strong punch from Kara. She watched the man fly into the wall as she landed right next to both Peter and Donna. "I guess not!" She smiled, looking at both Peter and Donna. "Like Peter said, we have to corner him." Kara stated, smiling at the two with determination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spiderman

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 16, 2013 12:22 am

"Sorry." Peter mumbled as he got off of Donna.

"Welcome to the party." Peter said, when he saw Kara.

"Do you know what Spider's do when they're cornered?" He asked, before shooting him with the webbing again. "They bite." He stated, as a glob of webbing stuck to Johnny's face and another one landed on his foot, trapping him again.

Peter ran up and punched Johnny in the gut, before giving him an elbow to the back of the head. He shot another piece of webbing at Johnny's other foot, really trapping the speedster.

"Want a crack?" He asked, the two girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 16, 2013 10:23 am

Donna made an "oof" noise when Peter was thrown onto her, and nodded her head at Kara in thanks, standing up and brushing herself off when Peter stood up. She smirked slightly when Peter show Johnny with the webs, and when Peter asked if she wanted a crack, Donna responded by jumping in the air and kicking Johnny in the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Johnny growled angrily at all the attacks happening. He crouched down and began vibrating hard and fast. He loved this trick it always made people made when he wanted to escape. Within a few seconds the webbing was falling through his intangible body. He then stood completely free.

"Not bad kids." He cracked his neck and rolled his shoulder. "Now things are finally getting good." He shoot forward and slid under the girl in the white dress. He grabbed her ankle and began swinging her around before slamming her into the other two.

Last edited by Johnny Quick on Thu May 16, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Torunn wans't sure exactly had happend, but apparnelty she had been knocked out. She sat up quikcly, and imedienlty regretted it as the whole world spinned around. Moved to fast...
She jumped bakc up fast anywya though, eyes scanning around for Victor. He was gone...
She sighend and rubbed the back of her head, still seeing a little blurry.
If he's gone for the better...then at least seh coudl focus and...
"Wally?" she mumbled as she finally caught sight of him. She sighend in relief and floated over to the boy, only for ehr to panic again as she saw the stae he was in. The fear gas...!
"Wally!" she called again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Wally gasped as he pulled at his collar, his eyes were closed as he tried to pretend that he wasn't freaking out. He was dripping in sweat as he tried to say calm and failed. He heard his name called. "Torunn?!" He asked in a panicked voice. "I can't breath. The walls are closing in." He breathed hared holding his chest trying to calm his raging heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 16, 2013 7:16 pm

She landed soflty beside him, placing her hand on his shakign shoulder. The walls? She frowned and glanced aornd the room. Oh right... fear... His biggest fear then?
"No Wally, litse to me! It's only the gas affectign yoru brain! The walls are not closing in, the room is still large enough for my whole dman people to fit in," she said sharply, making him look at her. "Snapp out it! You needto calm down and focus. See? It's alright... The walls are not moving in," she spoke more softly, but still firm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Wally nodded his head. "You don't understand." He gasped. "I know exactly what this is. It's fear gas designed by Scarecrow." He panted as he spoke. "It... It stimulates the fear center of the brain and." He takes a deep breath trying to calm. "It also *gasp* has a hallucinogenic aspect to it making people see what they fear." He breathed hard. "I'm completely human and my system moves hyper fast." He continued to gasp and grab at his chest. "So It's effecting me hyper fast and if I don't get control soon this will over load my nervous system." He took a deep breath and held it for a second and tried breathing out slowly to keep in control of himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 18, 2013 8:52 am

Torunn glare at the poor boy. "No, I do in fact understand wonder boy1" she snapped and touched his face gently, making ehr look straight into her eyes.
What could she possibly do to make this betetr? Seeign him like this... she felt so damn useless!
She grabbed his arm and wrapped it around her shoulders, before liffting them both up to their feet. SHe might as well try...
"Just keep trying to calm yourself, i'm getting you out of here," she said firmly and flew them out of the room, threw the window and out in the fresh night air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Wally held on to Torunn as she flew him out the window. As soon as he was out on the grounds he took a deep cleansing breath and finally his body burned up the poison in his system.

"Ok, Ok I'm good give me one second." He stood straight and took off his coat and pulled off his bow tie and pulled off his white collared shirt reveling his sleeveless undershirt. "Ok lets get that gas out of the room." He turned to her. "Can you blow a hole in the top of the building? I can gather the gas and get it out of the room but I need it to be able to go somewhere." He told her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 19, 2013 1:22 am

(Ok Teachers are coming back XDD)
Kitty was furious....they had gone all the way to S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters only to find out that there had been a trick...Nick had never called them. Whoever had Kitty was going to make sure got hurt...she had failed her responsibilties to the students, that alone was something she was devastated about. Barbara was able to tell them some of what was going on which only made her more worried, after telling Thor to try and clear the gas out of the room she focused on just getting there. Her hands gripped the piloting controls with deathly white knuckles as she made it towards the university. Almost as if sensing her distress she felt someone's hand cover her own and looked over at Logan. He was giving her an understanding look but somehow she still couldn't completely meet his eyes. Once this whole thing was over with Kitty planned on handing in her resignation letter...she had failed, the Professor would have been disappointed in her. Lockheed wrapped his tail around her neck as he sensed her anger at herself. Once they arrived at the University, Kitty put the Blackbird in a hover and asked Natasha to take the controls before she phased out of the cockpit and straight into the University. She could handle being inside after all she could phase and not smell the gas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 19, 2013 2:07 am

Logan watched Kitty, knowing she was blaming herself for what was happening. He put his hand on hers, wanting her to understand it wasn't her fault...

Logan sighed when Kitty phased out, before they landed the Black Bird into the hanger. "Let's go!" He shouted, running out of the plane and heading straight to the ballroom.

He ran into the ballroom, looking around at the chaos. Thor had done a good job at clearing out the gas, Logan could hardly smell any trace left.

His eyes landed on Laura, who was on the ground. "Damn it..." He cursed, knowing she shouldn't have been out of bed in the first place.

He ran over to her and turned her over. "Laura, wake up..." He said, expecting her to start yelling at him the moment she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 19, 2013 3:33 pm

Pietro scowled as he sat on the plane on the way back to the school. He would have preferred to run, he would have gotten there quicker but the others had insisted.

As soon as the door to the plane was opened he grabbed Wanda and speed toward the door. When they got there Wanda hexed the door open. Pietro dropped Wanda at the door entrance and began fighting himself. He went around the room hitting as many of the villains he recognized and took there weapons as best as he could.

---

Wanda saw the girls that were in various stages of undress. She knew exactly what must have been happening. Wanda saw red. Any male villain she saw was slammed with her most painful electrifying spell.

----

Oliver charged in hood up and began firing as much as he could at who ever he could hit. Oliver had been told when he started working that he was to do his best not to kill anyone if possible. So he started shooting people in the arms, shoulders and legs. Where ever he could that wasn't instantly fetal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 19, 2013 4:28 pm

Torunn felt a wave of relief hit her as Wally almost imediently snapped out of it, and breathed in the fresh night air.
She hesitaed slightly when he asked her if she could punch a hole in the uilding. Yeah, of coruse could, but then she'd risk huritng the students as she ahd no contlor of her strennght at this moment. Her nerves were out of control... She might even struck someone with lighting.
Howver, willing to do anything anything to help, she nodded and flew up in the air to prepare but halted in midair as she felt the precensse of her father. "Wally! The teachers, they're back!" she called down to the boy, before flying back inside the ballroom.
About damn time they came back!
As soon as she enterd the ballroom, she quikcly followed after the thunder god, almsot launchign harself at the man as she reached him. "Father!" she yelled furiously but also relifed. "Where in Odin's name where you?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Wally gave a determined look. He knew his plan was dangerous but they had to get the gas out off there. When Torunn yelled that the teachers were back Wally smiled. They would take care of the gas freeing him up to fight for the other students. Wally speed in and moved passed Torunn and began moving around the room slamming people into walls along with Pietro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next