Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
+27
X-23
Johnny Quick
Fenrir
Spiderman
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Loki
Sigyn
Black Adam
Shadowcat
Black Widow
Wolverine
Batgirl
Jormungand
Kid Flash
Torunn
Celeste
Lupa
Quicksilver
The Scarlet Witch
Hel
Donna Troy
Doctor Stephen Strange
Animus
Lilium
Scorpia
Gemina
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Thor

Thor

The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Using his hammer, Thor caused the wind to hastily rid the ballroom of the gas and looked up as he sensed his daughter's approach. Feeling relief he looked over and studied her for any serious injuries but saw none at least that he could tell would be life-threatening. "It was a trick, someone impersonated Fury I got here as fast as I could." He said apologetically as he studied her with concern.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Barbara ran into the ballroom, not believing the chaos around her. She was glad she had left that camera behind... so they knew what they were up against.

She heard the squeals and laughter, along with the sound of a gun being fired. She turned and saw Harley Quinn in a school girl costume.

She threw a batarang at Harley's gun, knocking it out of the girl's hands.

"And here I thought you joined the good guys, Harls." Batgirl said, bringing out another batarang, throwing it at the blonde jester.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:36 pm

"OWWIE!!!" Harley yelled and shook her hand as her gun was hit out of her hand. She turned seeing Batgirl.

Harley shrugged grinning. "Well what can I say Mr. J wanted my help so here I am. And that whole Suicide Squad thing is fun and all but I was threatened to do that." She spun and kicked Barbara in the head. "And if I didn't do it I would have had my head blown up." She shrugged and did a few back flips grinning and waited for Batgirl to attack.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:44 pm

When Harley kicked her, Batgirl did a back flip, before wiping her lip. "Funny, you seemed to have enjoyed it last I looked." She said, before running up to Harley, going for a punch in the face, before changing tactics last second and kneeing the blonde in the stomach, before elbowing her in the back of the neck.

"You really need to get over the Joker, Harley; he's left you to die too many times to actually love you." She stated, before kicking her legs out from under her, completing the task of knocking her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Harley scowled as Batgirl attacked her both physically and verbally. She ground her teeth and rolled onto her feet, She flipped up onto her feet as the two woman began to circle each other.

Harley scowled seriously at the red head. "Lets be honest Bat-brat if I came over to you hero's you would have never trusted me. I would have been watched constantly. And Joker does care about me." She yelled with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:11 pm

"With time and patience, comes trust, Harleen." She said, trying to bring out the other side of Harley Quinn.

"Does he? He's left you in the gutter more times then I'd like to count." Batgirl said, looking at her, with a bit of sadness in her eyes.

"Harleen... think about it..." She said, trying to reason with her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Harley's eyes were wide as tears dripped down her face. She remembered how the Joker had left her to be captured and a few months later she found out he had dressed some girl up in a bunny costume and used her as a sidekick for a good while, while she was being forced to be a member of the Suicide Squad.

"NO!!!!!!!!! YOUR LYING HE LOVES ME, HE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She grabbed her pig tails screaming. She then sprang forward and attacked Batgirl tackling her to the ground. She turned this into a rather nasty chick fight. She yanked on the read locks, scratching every part of the girl she could.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Shadowcat wrote:
(Ok Teachers are coming back XDD)
Kitty was furious....they had gone all the way to S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters only to find out that there had been a trick...Nick had never called them. Whoever had Kitty was going to make sure got hurt...she had failed her responsibilties to the students, that alone was something she was devastated about. Barbara was able to tell them some of what was going on which only made her more worried, after telling Thor to try and clear the gas out of the room she focused on just getting there. Her hands gripped the piloting controls with deathly white knuckles as she made it towards the university. Almost as if sensing her distress she felt someone's hand cover her own and looked over at Logan. He was giving her an understanding look but somehow she still couldn't completely meet his eyes. Once this whole thing was over with Kitty planned on handing in her resignation letter...she had failed, the Professor would have been disappointed in her. Lockheed wrapped his tail around her neck as he sensed her anger at herself. Once they arrived at the University, Kitty put the Blackbird in a hover and asked Natasha to take the controls before she phased out of the cockpit and straight into the University. She could handle being inside after all she could phase and not smell the gas.
(I still hope its ok we do this <3)
Jonathan laughed when he saw the familiar figure of the headmistress land in the middle of all the chaos and approached her with a loud laugh, "Looks like your student body is suffering, does that make you worried?" He asked, his eyes glinting under his mask as he laughed cruelly at her. He was still full of eagerness over everything that was happening and he wanted to still have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Batgirl at the last second embraced for the impact of Harly's body force.

"Ack!" She let out, when the blonde pulled at her red hair. She punched Harley in the face, before kicking her off of her. "Get a grip!" She said, as she quickly pinned the blonde on her stomach. "Knock it off, before I tazz you!" She told the kicking blonde, as she pulled out her handcuffs.

"Hold still!" Batgirl said, as she cuffed Harley's hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Harley hissed and spit trying to fight back, kicking and screaming madly. Batgirl grabbed Harley and dragged her over to a wall as she continued to fight still trying to free herself.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Batgirl sighed as she dragged Harley to the wall. She made it over to one of the posts in the ballroom and quickly uncuffed her right hand, then cuffing it back once she had her arm around the pole.

"Now, be a good girl and stay here for me." She said, giving Harley a smile, and a little wave, before running off to help with the rest of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Harley pouted once she was caught and cuffed to the wall. She glared at those around her wanting to get up and find her Puddin' so she could prove at least to herself that he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Hel was taking down some of the Brotherhood using her powers as the Goddess of Death, she hated using those powers some of the time but right now it was something she needed to do. She whirled around and used her gun to take out one of the Brotherhood who had snuck up behind her before she sighed and holstered the weapon, sometimes it sucked as she could feel each and every soul who had passed on make its way to her domain.
The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 Tumblr_m2izecndDe1qd1xtuo1_500
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Teth had arrived and smirked when he saw Hel nearby making his way effortlessly towards her he smirked down at her and easily took out one of the Brotherhood who had been about to attack her from behind. "Looks like you were in need of assistance Milady." He stated as he smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:56 pm

"Then there's somethign wrong with your eyesight," another voice replied before Hel had time to even turn around.
Loki had stepepd up right after Adam, and withotu botherign about being discret shoved him towards the other end of the room. He mutterd somethign to himself as he totally ignroed the rest that wa shappening in the room, simply stepping aside when someone tried to attack him and then easily killing them withotu even as much as a galcne towards them.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Scarecrow wrote:
its ok we do this <3)
Jonathan laughed when he saw the familiar figure of the headmistress land in the middle of all the chaos and approached her with a loud laugh, "Looks like your student body is suffering, does that make you worried?" He asked, his eyes glinting under his mask as he laughed cruelly at her. He was still full of eagerness over everything that was happening and he wanted to still have some fun.
--
Kitty looked up when she heard that voice and got into a fighting stance, "Only angry." She stated as she punched him in the face with a super strong blow. She watched in satisfaction as he stumbled back, advancing she spun and kicked him in the chest sending him flying back.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Hel blinked in surprise when her dad interfered, "Dad what are you doing?" She demanded as she stared at him in shock. Teth had just saved her life and now her dad was throwing him around the room? She was even more surprised when Sigyn arrived, "Your father is doing this to protect you." She said quietly as she sent calming thoughts to her. Hel frowned, "Protect me from what?" She asked as her eyes flicked between them all.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Teth laughed darkly as Loki shoved him away and smirked at him, "Looks to me like your father has anger issues." He said with an amused snort as he straightened. At Sigyn's words he tsked at her, "Now now Lady Sigyn...lets not run ahead of ourselves, after all if it weren't for me your dear son wouldn't be here...well in this case I should say sons." He said as his gaze turned on Loki knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Shadowcat wrote:

Kitty looked up when she heard that voice and got into a fighting stance, "Only angry." She stated as she punched him in the face with a super strong blow. She watched in satisfaction as he stumbled back, advancing she spun and kicked him in the chest sending him flying back.

Batgirl knocked out one of the brotherhood, before seeing Kitty face up against Scarecrow.

"Kitty! Watch out for his claws! If they strike you, you'll be killed!" She shouted, before trying to make her way over there.

"Where are you going, batty?" A random thug asked, blocking her way.

Barbara glared her blue eyes, before kicking the guy in the stomach and then punching him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:18 pm

(oooh Adam just wnet there 8D)

Loki didn't reply to Hel, just casually brushed something off from hs cloths as his eyes turned back to focus on Adam. "Anger issues? Well I thought that would've been obvious by now," he replied with a sly smirk.
However, it quickly feel at the Teht's next words as they were more directed towards Sigyn. The worst was, he'd already had a suspicious his deal from before would've been about just that.
Before SIgyn would've reacted, Loki vanished, only to reapear right infront of the other god with a deathg ripp around his throut and slam him up agaisnt the wall. He knew the toher was probably stronger, but as if somethign liek that ahd evrr gotten in his way.
"By settign one of them free, you just signed your own death sentence," he hissed ina low, dangerous voice."
But how did he set the wolf free? And how did he find the other one?
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Sigyn's hand flew up to her mouth as she stared at Teth with a look of shock on her face ...surely he didn't mean..., she could sense Hel looking at her with worry, the truth was she hadn't felt so nervous in a long time. Hel looked back at Teth, "What are you talking about?" She asked darkly and even though she didn't want too she scanned Teth's emotions. The reading she got was too much with a yelp she fell down, her nose starting to bleed from the pressure she was starting to get lost in what she was reading. Almost as if on cue, Natasha entered the ballroom carrying Jory in her arms and looking frantically around for Sigyn, as soon as she saw her she hurried towards her knowing she didn't have much time.
--
Kitty took in what Barbara said to her and sent a mental command to Lockheed who flew behind Scarecrow to breathe fire at him from behind. While he was distracted Kitty followed after and punched him in the face again.
(yay for drama Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Black Adam

Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Teth laughed and easily threw Loki back against the room while rubbing his neck, "Oh what do you think I meant by giving you a present?" He asked with a dark chuckle as he smiled at Loki before turning to look at Sigyn. "You look a little pale? If its any consolation to you, your son is doing quite well, as you'll soon see for yourself." He said as he smiled at her. He then turned to look down at Hel, he tsked down at her "You really shouldn't have gone poking around for answers Hel. After all it must be torture to know everything, unless you're me." He said with a vicious smile at Loki.
Sigyn wrote:

Kitty took in what Barbara said to her and sent a mental command to Lockheed who flew behind Scarecrow to breathe fire at him from behind. While he was distracted Kitty followed after and punched him in the face again.
(yay for drama Very Happy)
Jonathan had to not focus on the flames so that way he could have freedom to move and move he did, seconds before she would even have time to move to defend herself he shoved the needles into her stomach. "Oops, looks like I hit a soft spot." He commented as he watched the fluid drain into her body.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:15 pm

(Oooh, teachers back, yay!! ^^

Oh, and sorry I wasn't on yesterday >< Family outings, wasn't expecting to be gone as long as I was.)

Strange flew in, using his powers to help heal some of the other teachers and wounded students still in the room, though it looked like a good amount of them had fled . . .

Donna stood in the back, bruised from her fight with Johnny, but otherwise looking alright.

(Waiting to bring Diana in . . . XD Not quite sure how to do it)
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:02 am

Laura groaned as Logan turned her over and told her to wake up. Her green eyes slowly opened as she continued to hear Logan telling her to wake up. Though, even though she could hear him, it still didn't click to her that it was Logan. All that was in her mind was how she couldn't help the others. All she could do was hope that the teachers would come back. Come back and save her classmates. She could care less about herself. As she continued to think of this, she thought of how when Logan would come back, she'll yell at him. Ask him why in the hell were they not watching the school? Let him know it wasn't okay! Especially when some of the students didn't know how to properly fight yet. Some could take care of themselves, but others were getting their butts' kicked. These thoughts slowly faded away as she slowly came back to conciousness. When she did, she saw, and heard Logan calling out to her. Which helped her really wake up and look around to see what was going around. When she saw the teachers were back and were now capturing all of the attackers.

Laura took it all in, before finally looking back at Logan. She saw some of her classmates were dead, others badly injured, and some that haven't even been touch. Though, her eyes went back to the motionless bodies of the dead students, taking it all in. When she found herself not being able to take it any more, her eyes went straight to Logan. A glare formed on her face, and before he could say anything she punched him hard, sending him flying back onto the ground. She got up fast, ignoring the horrible dizziness that came to her when she did. Laura walked over on top of him, grabbing his shirt and picking him up a bit so he could look at her. "Where the fuck were you!?" She snapped, "Where were you and the other teachers when we were suddenly attacked?! Were you all fucking partying somewhere else and not standing guard!? Some of your students died, and others are badly injured! Because you weren't here watching us!" She screamed, punching Logan again, before picking him up more by his shirt. "Did you even hear the fire alarms that were going off!?" Laura asked out in anger, her grip tightening.

"Where were you!?" Laura yelled as her eyes filled up with tears.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:12 am

Logan sat up, rubbing his chin, knowing he should have expected something like that. When Laura grabbed her by the shirt and started yelling at him, he just gave her a hard look.

He put his hands on hers that were holding his shirt. "We were told there was an emergency... It turned out to be a damn phony call and we got back here as fast as we could damn well get!" He said, not raising his voice, but his tone almost made it seem like he was.

"Someone was pretending to be Fury. We left someone, but that was all we could do at the time. We had no idea that the school would be attacked. Yes, we heard the fire alarms, hell, one of the teachers left a camera behind and told us the moment she was able to catch a glimpse of what was happening! You really think it makes me feel good coming back and seeing half of my students dead? On that damn camera, there's footage of things these kids shouldn't have gone through, and I plan on tearing every last damn person responsible apart for this." He said, fully standing up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   The Masquerade (Open to All) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next