Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Tue May 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Animus wrote:
Strange nodded, and he quickly set about healing her, focusing on keeping the poison from entering Kitty's heart. Strange closed his eyes in concentration, and as he set to work on drawing the toxin out of her system, he worked on healing her stomach wound to prevent her from bleeding to death. It was tough work, but Strange was the Sorcerer Supreme for a reason, and he would be damned if he allowed someone to die when he could help them.

Barbara continued to try and comfort Kitty as best as she could while Strange was working.

She was talking to her calmly, trying to help her calm down as well. She didn't really have a set topic in mind, she was just rambling things to her, random facts, stories from home, what ever came to mind, really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Tue May 21, 2013 4:36 pm

(me too <333)
Once the Joker was down Natasha kept moving and took out other members of the Brotherhood calmly and efficiently. She needed to keep her mind off the fact that she had failed...she knew all of the teachers felt the same way and she also knew that they would do whatever it took to bring the ones responsible to justice.
--
Kitty groaned in pain as she felt her body slowly start to heal but she could still feel the poison work its way up her system which only made her even more scared. Her eyes fluttered open but they weren't seeing Barbara or Dr. Strange, instead she saw her dad....she knew he was dead and his whole face had been carved off. She closed them again hastily as she fought not to see him but even when she closed her eyes she still saw him....and behind him Logan, only his head was missing and he was staggering towards her.
--
Hel frowned at Jory's words, "What do you mean?" She asked quietly as she looked up at him searchingly, surely Fenrir was the same....right? But deep down she knew that Fenrir in his right mind would never have attacked Jory the way that he had.
(can Black Widow take out Johnny?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Tue May 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Strange frowned and concentrated. He'd almost gotten rid of the poison . . . there. It filtered out of Kitty's wound and collected into ball above Strange's hand. His other hand still hovered above Kitty's stomach as he focused his attentions on healing the wound. He'd give the poison to one of the scientists here and see if they could develop an antidote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Tue May 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Barbara pulled out a vial from her belt. "Here, put it in this... I should be able to make an antidote out of it like Batman has..." She said, holding the vial up to the ball of poison.

Barbara looked down at Kitty. "Glad you were here, Dr. Strange..." She said, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Tue May 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Kitty gasped in relief when she felt the poison drain out of her body and slumped down breathing hard, feeling like she had run a marathon. "W...what happened?" She asked slowly as she struggled to catch her breath...Logan..where was he? Her eyes moved around erratically as she tried to see him, she prayed that what she had seen hadn't been real, please God, don't let him be dead She thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Tue May 21, 2013 10:55 pm

"Scarecrow stabbed you with his needles and was able to get the fear gas in you... Dr. Strange was able to get it out before it could kill you, and he managed to close up the wound." Barbara told her, relieved to see that Kitty was fine.

Though, she knew that look... Kitty was looking for a face that was in her fears... to make sure they were only nightmares and not real. She looked at her with sympathy, knowing how that feeling was.

----

After a moment, Logan looked down at Laura and saw she had passed out. He moved and leaned her against the wall, out of site of the chaos in the room, so she would be safe.

He stood up and looked over at Kitty, seeing her awake and looking frantically around. He ran over to her and knelt by her side.

"You all right, darlin'?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Tue May 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Kitty nodded to what Barbara said and gave her a small smile. She brightened though when she heard Logan's voice, good heavens she had missed him, "Logan...you're alive." She whispered as she smiled up at him. Everything was better now that he was there with her.
--
Natasha cast her eyes around the ballroom and frowned when she a young man throw a female student at two other students. Her frown deepened and she hastily made her way towards him, kicking him in the head, at the very least disorienting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Tue May 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Strange smiled a bit at Kitty when she woke up. "Easy there," he said gently, finishing healing the wound before stepping back to allow Logan to talk to her. He looked at Barbara gratefully and put the poison into the vial. "That would be much appreciated. I'd feel much better if people could have this antidote on them in case I'm not around to help get rid of the poison," he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Tue May 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Barbara smiled when Logan appeared, seeming to make Kitty feel better. She looked at Dr. Strange and smiled as she put the vial in her belt. "Yes, I think that would be the wisest thing... I'll make sure to make plenty." She said, nodding at him.

Logan gave Kitty a small smile. "Course I am, half-pint..." He said, putting a hand on her hand, before having it move down to her cheek.

---

Once the three teleported outside of the doors, Anna peeked through the door, staying behind the frame.

"...Looks like some fights are going on... But I think we're winning..." She said, as her eyes scanned the room. "Looks like Black Widow is fighting... Wow, Johnny Quick? That guy is baaaad news..." She said, shivering at the stories she's heard about him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Tue May 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Johnny turned scowling until he saw a hot red head standing before him. He smirked. "Oh What a hot little thing you are." He sped around her and wrapped his arms around her middle pressing her against his chest. His hand drifted up and grabbed her breast.

(Johnny's a perv just hit him ^^)

----------

Wanda saw some random canon fodder villains heading over to attack Kitty, Logan, and Doctor Strange. She focused and was able to teleport between them.

Her hands glowed sinisterly as she attacked sending the attackers in random directions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Tue May 21, 2013 11:53 pm

She smiled at Logan and leaned into the touch just a little bit as she smiled up at him, "Are you ok?" She asked as she slowly moved her hand to cover his own, relaxing even more as she felt the strength there.
--
Natasha grimaced before she slammed her head back and broke his nose then elbowed him in the stomach before stomping on his foot and twirling away from him. Once she was free she knocked his feet out from under him and punched him in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 22, 2013 12:01 am

"I'm fine, I haven't even broken a sweat yet." Logan stated, smirking, before looking up at Wanda appearing and sending some idiots in random directions. He looked back at Kitty. "We should get you to the medical bay... Strange, go get Laura... she's pretty out of it and still has some poison in her system from a random attack she had yesterday." Logan said, as he picked up Kitty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 22, 2013 12:31 am

Kitty winced only a little as he picked her up, she was still a little weak from blood loss. "So you're still ahead of the game then huh?" She couldn't help but tease as she smirked up at him. "Thank you Dr. Strange and Barbara." She said gently as she turned to look at the doctor and Barbara, looked like she owed him and Barbara one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 22, 2013 1:12 am

Logan smirked at Kitty. "Ain't I always?" He asked, before giving a nod to Strange and Barbara.

Barbara smiled, but put her finger to her lips. "You're welcome, but, hey, keep the name on the down low... Some of the villains are from home; they don't know who I am." Barbara whispered, not wanting the villains from home to go after her loved ones back home.

Or here... She thought, glancing over to where she last saw Thor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 22, 2013 10:17 am

Sophie stared wide-eyed at the chaos. "Yeeeeeeeeesh. Looks like some people are pretty badly hurt," she said, wincing when she was able to get some of the pained emotions.

Kurt gulped as he stared.

---

Strange smiled down at Kitty. "It's no problem," he said, looking up at some of the villains, looking to see if anyone needed help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 22, 2013 11:11 am

Johnny grabbed the red heads hands as he hit him and rolled them over putting him on top of her. He punched her in the face as he used his knee to pin her down by placing it over her stomach and applying pressure.

Johnny smirked as he had her pinned and rig-ling under him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 22, 2013 11:51 am

She glared up at him and then stabbed him in the leg with a knife she always had on hand before she shoved his leg off of her and kicked him in the balls. Once he was doubled over she yanked the knife out and then stabbed his other leg before getting up and kicking him to the ground.
--
Kitty laughed and shook her head at Logan before nodding to Barbara, "Right Batgirl." she said with a small smile. Lockheed flew over and landed on Logan's shoulder. "I can walk if you need to go to Laura." She offered quietly after she heard that Laura was hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Johnny scowled angrily as he got up shakily. "Bitch." He hissed out as he struck forward. He was able to tare the knife out of her hand and slashed her across her stomach. It wasn't very deep but deep enough to hurt. "I'm going to cut you up so badly." He growled as he attacked her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 22, 2013 1:13 pm

She was able to avoid the knife and then knocked it out of his hands before kicking him where she had struck his leg earlier on. Managing to knock him down to the ground she punched him in the face again before injecting him with one of her poison darts. The poison would knock him out for awhile though considering he was a speedster she would have to up the dosage, she watched as he fell unconscious before she got up. Her stomach thankfully only had an injury that hopefully wouldn't get worse so long as she was careful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Wed May 22, 2013 1:32 pm