Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 7:40 pm

He smiled at her and held out his hand for her once more, "Don't worry I'll show you." He said warmly as he smiled down at her, he was enjoying himself immensly and after tonight he was sure he would be seeing Loki. After all there were a few things he would want to see him about, I did warn him he thought gleefully as he smirked at Hel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 7:43 pm

Hel bit her bottom lip and then nodded slowly, "Ok but don't blame me if I step on your toes." She warned as she accepted his hand hesitantly. She wished Clint was the one she was going to dance with but she forced those regretful thoughts back and stepped out onto the dance floor with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Thu May 09, 2013 11:23 pm

Quote :
Torunn happily traded with him, and drunk up the whole drink in one gulp and threw it in the trash can behind her without looking. "Lacks taste this drink..." she mutterd, and considerd again stealing some fo ehr fathers alcohol, he seemed busy enough at the moment anyway.
"Thanks, and you surprsingly look good in that enourmos hat," she commented, atraign at his outfit with curious and surprised eyes, as if not quite understanding the outfit yet.
"Well no... not really. Besides the fact that all men are the same no matter what dimension or woruld I'm in," she sighend. "No offense, you're still ok," she smiled sweetly.

Wally grinned. He reached up and grabbed the top of the hat and lifted it up. He bowed his head. "Thank you very much." He grinned in a joking voice. "And that's a very cool out fit. And thanks for not putting me on the 'all the same list.'" He smirked.

-----------

Quote :
Strange smiled and nodded. "Indeed. And that is a rather lovely Queen of Hearts costume," he chuckled before grinning. "Oh, and congrats on getting your brother and his assistant to join in the theme with you. I can't imagine that was easy,"

Wanda smirked. "It's not that hard to convince my brother. He likes to give me things I want because of how we were separated when we were kids. I just said we were doing it and my bother said ok. Wally called Mad Hatter the second he could cause there aren't that many male characters in the book so..." She shrugged grinning. "And after some thought Pietro decided on the Cheshire cat. I helped him do the painting and pick out his outfit for it. And then I magically transformed his real ears into those cat ears on his head." She told him with a slight giggle.

----------------

Quote :
Donna blinked. "That is indeed peculiar," she said before looking down at her armor. "This is the Amazonian armor I wore back on Themyscira. I didn't have any other costumes to wear, so I decided this would suffice,"

"Well it's a lovely outfit and it most definitely suffices." He handed her a drink. "Did you come here with anyone or just to see how this all works? The party that is?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 2:05 am

{OOC: Did I miss Thor's reply?? o.o I don't see it...}

Anna turned and smiled at Ami. "The more the merrier!" She stated, before nodding her head in agreement with Jay. "I'm envious of the awesome and beautiful costumes!" She said, smiling at the three girls.

"All right, we've got that much planned." She said, hooking her arms through Hannah's arm and Ami's, before nudging Hannah to hook her's through Jay's.

"So, date, time, and do we have enough money for this?" She asked, looking around at them.

She sometimes hated how her mother's money cautiousness rubbed off on her, but spending wisely would help them out a lot.

----

Logan watched Kitty walk up to him. He was happy to see her more herself ever since they found Lockheed. He smirked at her comment. "Heh, I think if the contest included us in it, you would win it, Half-pint." He said, giving his own version of a compliment to her costume choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 2:17 am

(Oh my gosh I forgot to write his reply DX I'M SORRY!!)
Thor smiled down at Barbara as he spun her out once again, "Well at least its a hint." He pointed out playfully before he laughed, "How bout its small, has a tendancy to curl up and is very soft?" He asked as he smiled down at her.
--
Hannah smiled at Ami as she joined them and then when Johanna spoke up gave a small smile, "I have some money I think that should be enough for everyone." She admitted shyly. Her dad had given her over a thousand dollers to help pay for her medical bills but now that she was cured she could use that money however she wanted thanks to Tony.
--
Kitty blushed again, "Well thank you, you look very nice yourself." She said quietly. Lockheed moved from her arm to Logan's and actually nuzzled his hair affectionately, "Lockheed wants to thank you again for helping me find you." Kitty translated with a little laugh as Lockheed actually licked Wolverine's face.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 2:42 am

{OOC: *covers your mouth to prevent you from saying the word "sorry"* NO apologies! Got it? Nothing to be sorry over. <33}

Barbara smiled, thinking about his next clues. "Hmmm... soft... cuddles..." She said, softly, feeling it clicking in her mind.

She almost didn't want to say it though, not believing he would actually give her one. "Um... I'll just guess at the moment that it is an animal?" She asked, biting her lip, as she looked up at the blonde man.

What I wouldn't give to run my fingers through those locks... Her mind popped up randomly. She pushed it aside, wanting to avoid another blush.

---

Logan lifted his eyepatch after Lockheed licked his cheek. "All right, all right! That's enough mushyness that I can take in an evening..." He said, petting/pushing the dragon away from his hair and cheek.He kept his arm by Kitty's as he petted the dragon.

"How's the run doing?" He asked, remembering how messed up the dragon was when the first found him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 2:52 am

(Ok <3333333)
He smiled happily at her, " I think you what it is." He said as he smiled down at her before bending down to whisper in her ear, "Its a kitten." He said quietly, his lips brushing her ear as he spoke.
--
Kitty frowned as she remembered the bad state Lockheed had been in when they had found him, "He's healing." She said quietly. Lockheed moved towards her and wrapped his tail loosely around her neck as he nuzzled her cheek before deciding to fly off. She smiled as she watched him circle the ballroom. "Thank you Logan." She said and smiled over at him. "So is this eye patch bothering you?" She asked, having noticed that he had lifted it up.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 3:20 am

{OOC: *squeals* <3}

Barbara felt her heart beat faster when his lips brushed her ear. She smiled up at him, doing her best not to make a random scene that would make everyone in the room think she is crazy. "You're right, I knew. When do I get him?" She asked, looking up at his blue eyes with her own.

---

Logan scoffed. "Hard to see completely with it... But I can manage." He said, placing the patch back over his eye. "I'll take it off when I feel like it." He stated, before giving her a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 3:28 am

Thor smiled down at her not at all minding how close they were, "Check your room after the Masquerade." He said quietly as he smiled down at her. "Did I mention you look lovely this evening?" He asked in an undertone.
--
Kitty smirked right back at him, "Well good...it looks good on you." She said and winked up at him. "In fact I think Fury has nothing on you." She said, but it was true Logan pulled off the eyepatch better then Nick Fury did. "Imagine wearing one of those all the time." She added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 3:43 am

Barbara smiled, before poking him in the chest. "If that kitten makes any kind of mess in my room, you will be the one cleaning it up!" She said, before she tapped his nose with her gloved finger.

She laughed a little, knowing he didn't say anything like that. "Actually... you didn't." She said, smiling up at him. "But thank you."

---

Logan chuckled. "I'll let him know you said that next time I see him." He said, winking back at her.

"Heh, couldn't imagine unless it actually becomes a necessity..." He answered, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 3:55 am

He smiled at her, "Well this kitten has been very well trained, I don't think you'll have much trouble." He teased as he batted her fi ger away before grabbing it and pressing a kiss on her fingertip.
--
She made a face, "That's rude! He'll probably force me to resign or do janitor duty for...months maybe." She said and shook her head. "No that is not happening! I refuse!" She said and poked Logan in the chest, "And if you do...you owe me." She said as she looked at him. Teasing she may be but the idea of Logan owing her something might be pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 4:02 am

Barbara tried to snatch her hand away, but froze for a moment when he kissed it. "You have no idea where this glove has been." Was the first thing that came out of her mouth.

Smoooth, Babs... She thought, mentally shaking her head.

----

Logan watched her, amused, as she raved about being demoted. "Hey, you're the one that told me; I figured you wanted the message passed along." He said, smirking at her.

He raised an amused eyebrow at her, before grabbing the hand that was poking him. "That a threat, half-pint?" He asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 4:14 am

Animus wrote:

Behind the door that led to the ballroom, Kurt stood there, gulping nervously. Kitty had said that this was a mutant-friendly school . . . but still, he was afraid of what they would think of him.

Kurt checked his wrist to make sure that the watch that acted as a perception filter was working - it didn't seem to be broken, and his hand looked pale and fleshy instead of blue and fuzzy, so that was good.

Kurt exhaled and tugged at the strings of the monk's robe he was wearing - something that he had used when sneaking around Germany - and walked into the ballroom hesitantly, looking around at all the people - there were so many! Kurt gulped again, and hung towards the back of the room.

{OOC: Okay, I just saw this because I was rereading parts of the ball... Hope you don't mind Anna coming over to him :3}

Anna smiled at the girls around her, feeling so relieved she had friends here already. She glanced around the room and notice someone looking as if they were trying to blend into the wall. She titled her head, before looking back at the girls. "I'll be back in a little bit." She said, before she started floating over to the guy at the wall.

She went over and landed next to him, leaning against the wall. She stood there in silence for a moment, before looking at him with a smile. "Hi, I'm Anna!" She said, extending her hand out to shake. "I love the cloak!" She said, finding the costume to be neat.

"Not one for larges groups, huh?" She asked, noticing he seemed to shy away from the rest of the ball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 4:23 am

He chuckled down at her, "Don't worry, Asgardians don't get sick." He said lightly as he released her hand. "But if you insist." He said with a wink down at her.
--
Kitty raised an eyebrow at him, "Can I have my hand back?" She asked as she smiled at him. She could easily phase free if she so desired but her damn pride wouldn't let her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 4:32 am

Barbara gave him a look that said "Yeah, right!". "I never insisted on anything though, I just made a statement." She said, commenting on his last statement.

---

Logan gave her an amused look, before looking at her hand, as if with serious thought. "I think I better hold onto it; who knows where it mind end up if your hand is let loose." He said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 4:45 am

"Yes by doing everything you could to pull your hand free before you said anything, your body language was telling me you wanted me to release so I did." He said simply.
--
Kitty gave him a dumbfounded look, "What's that supposed to- well then if you're going to hold my hand Logan then perhaps we should dance." She said and literally started pulling him onto the dance floor, "Best way to keep an eye on someone right?" She asked as she smiled happily at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 4:51 am

Barbara rolled her eyes. "I was surprised you kissed my finger." She stated, before taking his hand again. "You'll need to learn when humans don't always do what they mean to do, or when they thought they did something one way, but it's read as something else." She told him, before leaning up and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "And that's why you have me as your Ethics partner."

---

Logan looked at her amused at first, before he was dragged out to the dance floor.

"You know I don't do much dancin', darlin'." He stated, but didn't stop her from placing one of his hands on her hip, while he still held her right hand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 4:58 am

He chuckled under his breath and then blushed when she kissed him on the cheek, "Well good thing I have you on my side then." He said lightly as he smiled at her again.
--
Kitty giggled, "Awww I'm sure you'll do just fine, after all I am a dancer and its not that hard leaning a few basic steps." She said as she started to help him with the waltz and the timing. "Now you lead." She said after she was done instructing him.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 5:43 am

Quote :
Wally grinned. He reached up and grabbed the top of the hat and lifted it up. He bowed his head. "Thank you very much." He grinned in a joking voice. "And that's a very cool out fit. And thanks for not putting me on the 'all the same list.'" He smirked.

Torunn laughed, punched him playfully on the shoulder. "Don't be a girl, I'm saying you're still ok right? So, that doesn't put you on the same list..." she trailed off in thought for a moment. "Actaully, you're a special case, so you're place is on my 'liking' list, and I'll tell you not many are on that one, feel honourd," she smiled happily.
"And this isn't an outfit, it's a warriors armour!" she said with proud. "Wacth closely and you'll see makrs of war on it~"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Fri May 10, 2013 10:50 am

Quote :
Torunn laughed, punched him playfully on the shoulder. "Don't be a girl, I'm saying you're still ok right? So, that doesn't put you on the same list..." she trailed off in thought for a moment. "Actaully, you're a special case, so you're place is on my 'liking' list, and I'll tell you not many are on that one, feel honourd," she smiled happily.
"And this isn't an outfit, it's a warriors armour!" she said with proud. "Wacth closely and you'll see makrs of war on it~"

Wally grinned. "Well it's looks good either way." he told her. "You know I just realized I haven't asked you about your home? Your from Asgard right? What's it like there?" He asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 11, 2013 2:22 am

{OOC: @Animus, I posted a reply to Kurt's entrance :3}

Celeste wrote:
Animus wrote:

Behind the door that led to the ballroom, Kurt stood there, gulping nervously. Kitty had said that this was a mutant-friendly school . . . but still, he was afraid of what they would think of him.

Kurt checked his wrist to make sure that the watch that acted as a perception filter was working - it didn't seem to be broken, and his hand looked pale and fleshy instead of blue and fuzzy, so that was good.

Kurt exhaled and tugged at the strings of the monk's robe he was wearing - something that he had used when sneaking around Germany - and walked into the ballroom hesitantly, looking around at all the people - there were so many! Kurt gulped again, and hung towards the back of the room.

{OOC: Okay, I just saw this because I was rereading parts of the ball... Hope you don't mind Anna coming over to him :3}

Anna smiled at the girls around her, feeling so relieved she had friends here already. She glanced around the room and notice someone looking as if they were trying to blend into the wall. She titled her head, before looking back at the girls. "I'll be back in a little bit." She said, before she started floating over to the guy at the wall.

She went over and landed next to him, leaning against the wall. She stood there in silence for a moment, before looking at him with a smile. "Hi, I'm Anna!" She said, extending her hand out to shake. "I love the cloak!" She said, finding the costume to be neat.

"Not one for larges groups, huh?" She asked, noticing he seemed to shy away from the rest of the ball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 11, 2013 2:41 pm

[quote="Kid Flash"]

Quote :

Wanda smirked. "It's not that hard to convince my brother. He likes to give me things I want because of how we were separated when we were kids. I just said we were doing it and my bother said ok. Wally called Mad Hatter the second he could cause there aren't that many male characters in the book so..." She shrugged grinning. "And after some thought Pietro decided on the Cheshire cat. I helped him do the painting and pick out his outfit for it. And then I magically transformed his real ears into those cat ears on his head." She told him with a slight giggle.

Strange chuckled and smiled. "I see." he said before looking over at Pietro. "Excellent job with the ears, by the way. I can see transfiguration is one of your strengths," he said with a smile.

Quote :

"Well it's a lovely outfit and it most definitely suffices." He handed her a drink. "Did you come here with anyone or just to see how this all works? The party that is?" He asked her curiously.

Donna shook her head. "I came on my own. I was interested to witness some of Man's World's customs,"

Celeste wrote:

(Not at all! ^^)

Kurt blinked and then looked over at the girl shyly. He hadn't expected anyone to come over and talk to him. He fingered the hood of his cloak a little self-consciuosly.

"D-danke," he replied. "I-I mean, thank you," he said in his thick German accent.

He then shook his head. "Nein . . . I . . . uh . . . don't have a good experience with them," he said, his hand going to the perception filter around his wrist as if to make sure it was still there, still working.

(I also had Sophie go over and bother Peter, since she needed someone to talk to XD Hope that's alright ^^)

Animus wrote:

Sophie exhaled as she drank her fourth cup of punch. This was why she disliked dances. She often got too bored at them. As Sophie's eyes scanned the room, they fell on a few familiar faces, but she saw that the friends she had made were in conversation with a girl she didn't know. She smiled a bit. She didn't want to interrupt their conversation, but she really needed someone to talk to, or she'd just end up leaving, and that would defeat the whole purpose of coming here!

So Sophie looked around the room to see if anyone was being as antisocial as she was, and her eyes fell on Peter. Hm, he was standing alone at the edge of the room, so it's not like she'd be bothering him if she went up and talked to him. Besides, it would be best if she got to know some of her classmates before actually having class with them. Sophie found it interesting that he was wearing a tux instead of a costume, but hey, maybe he was dressed as James Bond or something.

Sophie hesitated slightly before walking up to him. Sure, he was standing alone and stuff, but she just wanted to make sure that he wasn't emitting any leave-me-alone-to-brood emotions. But he just seemed to be unable to find something to do - like Sophie herself - so she walked up to him.

"Hey, I don't know you, and I'm trying to get to know my classmates so I can spot an infiltrator when I see one. Now, before you introduce yourself, I must ask, are you a student, or are you really a spy?" she asked, her face completely straight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 11, 2013 2:57 pm

{OOC: Shows how much I pay attention! XD totally missed seeing her come up to Peter XD}

Peter looked up at the girl who came up to him and tried to hide the smirk forming on his face. His eyes moved around the room, before he leaned over to her and whispered. "A spy pretending to be a student, but don't tell anyone." He said, putting a finger to his lips, keeping his face straight.

He held his hand to her. "I'm Peter, yourself?" He asked, introducing himself.

----

Anna's eyes lit up a little with excitement. "Are you from Germany?" She asked, finding his accent so cute.

"I'm not a big fan of them either." She admitted looking around the room. "I've done some acting, so it looks like I might be a fan, but I get so nervous... It's not until I'm with a friend that I feel better." She said, giving him a smile.

She noticed him fiddling with his watch. Her hand went to her cross necklace that was under her costume. She brought it out and fiddled with it; she wasn't used to talking with guys so much. "I like your watch; it looks nifty." She told him, giving him another smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Logan looked at her amused. "I said I didn't do much dancin', it doesn't mean I don't know how, Kitty." He said, taking the lead with ease, before he twirled her.

When she came back to him, he gave her a smirk.

---

Barbara laughed a little. "You've got that right." She said, smiling. "Now, is the kitten a boy or a girl..." She asked, wanting to know so she could figure out a name for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Celeste wrote:
{OOC: Shows how much I pay attention! XD totally missed seeing her come up to Peter XD}

Peter looked up at the girl who came up to him and tried to hide the smirk forming on his face. His eyes moved around the room, before he leaned over to her and whispered. "A spy pretending to be a student, but don't tell anyone." He said, putting a finger to his lips, keeping his face straight.

He held his hand to her. "I'm Peter, yourself?" He asked, introducing himself.

(XDD It's okay XD It wasn't that obvious.)

Sophie nodded. "Riiiight, gotcha. No worries, your secret's safe with me," she said, giving a little salute with the statement, still keeping her face straight, though the corners of her lips twitched a bit.

She then took his hand, shaking it. "I'm Sophie, nice to meet you Peter," she said with an amiable smile. She wasn't getting any annoyed feelings off the guy, so that was good. Seems like her initial reading of him had been correct then.

Quote :
Anna's eyes lit up a little with excitement. "Are you from Germany?" She asked, finding his accent so cute.

"I'm not a big fan of them either." She admitted looking around the room. "I've done some acting, so it looks like I might be a fan, but I get so nervous... It's not until I'm with a friend that I feel better." She said, giving him a smile.

She noticed him fiddling with his watch. Her hand went to her cross necklace that was under her costume. She brought it out and fiddled with it; she wasn't used to talking with guys so much. "I like your watch; it looks nifty." She told him, giving him another smile.

Kurt nodded, still a bit shy. "J-ja, I vas born and raised there," he said.

Kurt tilted his head at her. "Acting? As in theater?" he asked. He was certainly familiar with that line of work . . .though the kind of acting done at a circus was much different. But still, both were forms of entertainment. He then looked down. "I . . . ah, haven't made close to any friends here yet," he admitted. "I just arrived, actually," he said.

Kurt noticed her bring out the cross, and then looked back down at the watch. "Danke . . . it vas . . . ah . . . a velcome to America present," he said. That was true . . . Kitty had given it to him to blend into the general population when walking about. He looked up at Anna. "I like your cross necklace," he added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next