Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Masquerade (Open to All)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Kitty smirked up at him, "I know, I just can't help but tease you." She said with a little wink up at him. "So where did you learn?" She asked curiously.
--
Thor laughed and tilted his head down enough to whisper in her ear once more, "A boy." He said before he pulled back and twirled her around before bringing her back against him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Peter gave her serious look, even though it was starting to get hard to not break out in laughter. "Good, you can never know who you can trust here." He said, doing another shifty look.

"Same." He said, as they shook hands. He let ou ta chuckle. "So, you enjoying the school?"

---

Anna smiled, happy she was right on where he was from. "I'm part German, from my dad's side. Though, I don't know any German... Except "Bless you" and I can't really even say that right." She mentioned. "I'm also half Italian... but my mom's parents never taught her how to speak it; her dad wasn't a fan of his family. My mom somehow convinced my dad to have his last name changed to "Russo" instead of my mom changing hers. My dad and his family don't really get along either... Oops, I'm rambling, sorry!" She said, after realizing that she had started to ramble.

She nodded when he mentioned theatre. "Oh, yes! I love being on the stage. I've been acting since I was ten-years-old, but only at community colleges and such. I'm not a big fan of the Hollywood stars... I'd hate to have my life be entertainment for people and for them to cheer if I mess up..." She said, as she messed with her cross some more.

"Neither have I... I got here late." She said, laughing a little. "I was just lucky that one of my friends is going here too, so I have a friend here already."

She smiled at him mentioning the watch was a gift. "That's a pretty good gift, now if you're unsure of the time, because of being used to Germany's time zone, you can just look at your watch and see what time it is here in America." She said, nodding her head, feeling like that was an excellent gift.

"Oh, thank you." She said, smiling as she looked down at her necklace. "It was my grandmother's... I never actually met her, but my mom gave it to me, knowing how much I wanted a cross necklace." She said, looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Logan chuckled. "Right, pun'kin'." He said, looking at her with amusement.

He furrows his eyebrow in thought. "Huh... Not sure..." He said, not able to pinpoint the exact time he learned. He closed his eyes for a moment, getting the feeling it was before his memories got screwed with.

"Heh, must be like riding a bike... you never truly forget." He said, smirking.

---
Barbara's eyes lit up. "I can't wait to meet him." She said, happy for a boy kitten.

"I still can't believe you got me a kitten, that's so sweet." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Sophie nodded her head. "I know, for all we know the cutlery could be robots implanted here or something," she said, trying not to laugh at the mental image of the objects from Beauty in the Beast dressed in black and sneaking around to the Mission Impossible theme that came with her statement.

She then nodded her head. "Yeah! It's super cool. Got lost a couple of times, but I was able to get un-lost before people started freaking out, so that's good,"

------

Kurt smiled a bit and shook his head. "Nein, it's fine. Zhat's actually a really fascinating part of vour family history," he said with a genuine smile.

Kurt then nodded at her next statement. "I know ze feeling . . . I . . . ah . . . vas in a circus since I vas a young child," Kurt admitted a bit sheepishly before nodding his head. He certainly knew the feeling of being cheered at for mistakes . . . "Ja . . . I don't know how people live like zhat," he said.

Kurt nodded, brightening. "Exactly! It took a vhile for me to get my sleeping habits fixed," he said with a chuckle.

He then smiled a bit. "Zhat's vonderful, zhat she'd give you somezing as precious as zhat,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Peter couldn't help it, he had ot let out a chuckle at that. "Yes, they might kill us while singing Be Our Guest." He said, while laughing.

"Yeah, this is a pretty big place... though, I actually have the blue-prints for it on my laptop in my dorm room." He said, while wearing a mischievous smile. "Swiped it from S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ when no one was looking."

---

Anna smiled. "Thank you! I take pride in it." She said, laughing a little.

She looked at him surprised. "Really? Did you enjoy it?" She asked, never having met anyone who had been in the circus before.

"If I lived like that, I would do my best to keep my personal life out of the spot light; I've heard that some actors can do it, but I bet it's pretty hard." She said, shaking her head at the thought.

"Oh, I bet! I have trouble when it's Daylight savings time! I have so much trouble adjusting to it..." She stated, hating when they changed the times around all the time.

Anna smiled. "Yeah... My mom says that her parents would have spoiled me if they were alive." She said, with a small laugh. "But, I like to think they're watching over me; I mean, I lived from getting struck by lightning! Not everyone gets to say they lived through that." She said, always feeling it was more then just luck that saved her that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Quote :
Strange chuckled and smiled. "I see." he said before looking over at Pietro. "Excellent job with the ears, by the way. I can see transfiguration is one of your strengths," he said with a smile.

Wanda grinned and blushed lightly. "Thank you very much. I've been practicing my teleportation by the way. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it." She told him happily.

Quote :
Donna shook her head. "I came on my own. I was interested to witness some of Man's World's customs,"

Pietro smiled. "I thought you might have come on your own. Of course your a lovely girl and I'm sure you could have come with anyone you wanted but you're the type that is comfortable coming to a party alone. There aren't many woman in 'mans world' that would be comfortable doing that." He informed her as he took a sip of punch. He then poured himself some and handed it to her. "Here. Better to have some punch now then to wait for someone to be stupid and spike it with alcohol. Though I'm sure you could hold your own, with our enhanced strength."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sat May 11, 2013 10:42 pm

(annnd I hope its ok she comes in <3)
Sigyn came into the ballroom dressed as someone from the Victorian Age, a time period she had especially enjoyed on Earth and she smiled as she studied the people in the ballroom. It was nice sometimes observing without really being seen, she had come here mainly because she had heard rumors that Loki would be here and well...she had wanted to see him. She knew things would be different...but she still loved him and most of all she wanted to see that he was doing well she knew he could handle himself just fine but all the same she would feel better seeing him doing well.

)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 3:15 am

Wolverine wrote:
Logan chuckled. "Right, pun'kin'." He said, looking at her with amusement.

He furrows his eyebrow in thought. "Huh... Not sure..." He said, not able to pinpoint the exact time he learned. He closed his eyes for a moment, getting the feeling it was before his memories got screwed with.

"Heh, must be like riding a bike... you never truly forget." He said, smirking.

---
Barbara's eyes lit up. "I can't wait to meet him." She said, happy for a boy kitten.

"I still can't believe you got me a kitten, that's so sweet." She said, smiling.
Kitty giggled, "Yeah I guess so and if I may say so you do have good form." She complimented him as they danced together. She couldn't help but notice how well they danced together, she supposed it was partly due to how well they knew each other.
--
Thor smiled at Barbara, "You'll see him soon, I promise." He told her gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 3:19 am

"You're not so bad yourself." He said, complimenting her back.

He gave her a small smile and a wink, before he twirled her again.

---

She looked up at him, smiling, feeling her heart race as she did so.

Barbara leaned her head on Thor's chest, feeling happy at the moment. "Can't wait." She said, softly, with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 3:35 am

"Why thank you." Kitty said once she came back into his arms once again, "So that eye patch bothering you yet?" She couldn't help but ask, she herself couldn't stand glasses or eyepatches as they always bothered her. She felt bad now for having begged him to wear it...she only hoped he could hear that or sense it.
--
Thor smiled down at her in his arms and looked up feeling proud to have her in his arms, "I'm glad." He said sincerely and looked down at her again, "After all it was worth it." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 3:44 am

Logan smirked at her concern. "It's not." He stated, before twirling her again.

"How has the headmistress been fairing with her duties before classes?" He asked, curious about how she was handling the "last minute" paper work...

...His was just piled on his desk...

---

Barbara felt a smile spread over her face and she had a feeling she wouldn't be able to get rid of it no matter how hard she tried.

"Mmm, was the kitten trouble in the beginning?" She asked, looking up at him, with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 3:51 am

"Well its not fun but I'm working on it." Kitty admitted as she made a face, yeah she wasn't forgiving Fury for giving them more paperwork to deal with. She studied him with a knowing look in her eye, "So is yours still unfinished?" She couldn't help but tease as she smiled at him.
--
Thor smiled as she looked up at him, "Well he may have scratched me a few times while I was training him but that's because I probably deserved it. I tend to forget sometimes how strong I can be." He admitted with a sheepish look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 4:00 am

Logan looked at her out of the corner of his uncovered eye, before looking away, to where she could only see the eyepatch. "Maybe..."

"It'll get done..." He said, still not looking at her.

---

Barbara gave him a look before letting out a laugh. "Wow... I hope you didn't take all the fun of having a kitten away." She said, giving him a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 4:08 am

Kitty smiled a little bit before she spoke up, "If you want, I can help you." She offered softly, she liked doing paperwork even if sometimes it annoyed her to no end.
--
Thor chuckled, "What doyou mean by that?" He asked lightly as he smirked down at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 4:41 am

Quote :
Wally grinned. "Well it's looks good either way." he told her. "You know I just realized I haven't asked you about your home? Your from Asgard right? What's it like there?" He asked her curiously.

"Hmm..." Trounn went quiet for a short moment to think. "Well, i've heard some humans say it looks like somethignf rom their fairy tales," she giggled. "I wouldn't know about that though.... But's not tthat much different really. Maybe our towns yes, where we don't really have technology like here, but magic instead. I'm personally more proud of our forest though," she sighend with content. "Endless and mysterious, you never know what you might run into."

-------------

Ami had happily stayed with the other girl, forocen feeling comfortable and accepted wihout really having to try. She excued ehrself for a moment to go and egt somethign to eat.
"I realy should consider stop skipping meals during the day," she mumbled to herself, head already in the clouds as she accidnetly bumped into soemone.
"Ohmygosh! Sorry my mind was elsewhere and I-" Ami trailed off as seh stared in awe at Sigyn. She's beautiful, she thoguth girlishy to herself. And she couldn't help but notice they were both dressed from the victorian age. Of course the lady's dress was more beautful thna hers.
"Um, as i was saying... Sorry."

(Loki will appear a swell, eventually <33 ;D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Sigyn looked down in surprise when a young woman bumped into her also dressed as someone from the Victorain age. She helped steady her as she sent calming thoughts her way, "Its quite all right, I love your costume." She added as she smiled down at her. The woman felt nervous and Sigyn wanted to make her feel more at ease, "What's on your mind?." She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 12:55 pm

As soon as the woman staretd to taking to her, Ami staretd to too feel more relaxed and calm. "Thanks, having you sya that makes me feel rather special," she siad sheepishly. "Hmm? On my mind? Well besides food, alot of stuff..." she chuckled, rubbing her arm. "A couple weeks ago i didn't think any of these stuff could excist, and i thoguth i was the crazy one," she laughed. "....how about yourself? You seem new as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Sigyn chuckled a little bit but not rudely, "Well this is my first time being at this school, that's true I'm going to be a Teacher's Assistant, perhaps I'll see you?" She asked gently as she smiled at the young woman. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Sigyn." She said as she held out her hand for the other woman to shake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Ami beamed at hearing this. "Oooh a teacher assistant? That means you'll be havign me in some class right? How fun, what will you be teaching??" she asked excitedly. "And oh right, pleasure to meet ya, I'm Ami. Short and simple."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 1:27 pm

"And its a pleasure to meet you Ami, I'll be teaching Magic and Its History." She addedwith a warm smile, she was excited to teach and this class would certainly be interesting. "So have you enjoyed your time here at the school so far?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Quote :
"Hmm..." Trounn went quiet for a short moment to think. "Well, i've heard some humans say it looks like somethignf rom their fairy tales," she giggled. "I wouldn't know about that though.... But's not tthat much different really. Maybe our towns yes, where we don't really have technology like here, but magic instead. I'm personally more proud of our forest though," she sighend with content. "Endless and mysterious, you never know what you might run into."

Wally grinned and nodded. "That is cool. Always being able to wonder what's coming next, never 100% sure. I love that constant adrenaline rush it's one of the reasons I like being a hero so much." He explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 1:33 pm

"Oh the class with Loki then?" she aksed, soundign more excited. It felt safer now if Sigyn was going to be there as well, 'cause for soem reason ebign alone in a room with the trickster sort of worried her. She was for sure just being paranoid... again.
She was about to respond, when suddenly her eye caught soemthign appear in the corner over Sigyn's shoulder. She blinked a few times as she watched the very same trickster she had just mentioned walk towards them, face neutral as ever.
"Speak of the devil," she chuckled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Quote :
Wally grinned and nodded. "That is cool. Always being able to wonder what's coming next, never 100% sure. I love that constant adrenaline rush it's one of the reasons I like being a hero so much." He explained.

"Then you're my type of guy Wally-boy," Torunn laughed and warpped one arm around his shoulder, servign ehrself more food with the other free one. "Wally-boy... Hmm i like saying that~ Sounds soooo... boyish," she teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Sigyn had felt Loki's presence before Ami had pointed him out to her, she turned around and gave a small smile to Loki as he approached them. "Long time, no see Loki." She said softly as she watched him. She knew that he was well aware of who she was even if she wore a mask....after all he had probably sensed her arrival.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   Sun May 12, 2013 1:49 pm

He stopped infront of her, probably not even bothering to acknowledge the studnet's presence. "Right back at ya," he repleid simply, a small hint of a smile showing on his face.
AMi, feleign akward and as if intruding on something, slowly started to back away. "I uh.. see ya in class then... bye," she finished quickly and left for the food table.
As soon as she was out of sight, Loki gave Sigyn a soft, yet cunnign smile as he offerd her his hand. "Care for a dance?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade (Open to All)   

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade (Open to All)
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next