Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

{Character Profile } - The Dee Dee Twins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deidre Dee

PostSubject: {Character Profile } - The Dee Dee Twins   Mon May 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Ladies and gentlemen
This is something they call
A ground-breaker, breaker...
So let me first apologize
To the shirts and the ties
For your makeup

Cause I'll make you ugly
As soon as it drops
We're on a rampage
Bottles poppin' off
Before you know it
There's rubble and dust
Cause we be crashing it up
Somebody say, "You better run"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NAME - Deidre Dennis
ALIAS - The Dee Dee Twins
AGE - 16
OCCUPATION - Student
RELATIONSHIPS - None

PERSONALITY - Hyper, Cunning, A bit manipulative, is a bit calmer than her sister, has second thoughts on some things, enjoys being her sister's partner in crime.

FEARS - To lose her sister. To upset Joker.

HISTORY - Harley apparently raised the twins herself (it is unknown what happened with their parents), having given up her allegiance to the Joker and having done her best to make them grow up as normal kids. She failed. Delia and Deidre inherited Harley's earlier fascination with the Joker, and joined his namesake gang while still in their early teens. They are identical: both have long blond hair and blue eyes. Their attire consists of red wigs, white hats, red strapless tops, white shorts, red go-go boots, and make-up.
Dee Dee, along with Bonk, Chucko, Woof, and Ghoul, were recruited by the resurrected Joker for his plan to attack Gotham City. On his orders, the Jokerz stole advanced technology from a series of warehouses.

In the gang's first confrontation with Batman, the young Dark Knight made the mistake of taking them for inconceivable and useless girl "helpers". As soon as he turned his back on them, however, they attacked him with an amazing blend of skill, ferocity, and coordination.

Appearing as their "normal selves," they later attacked Terry in a nightclub, and he barely managed to avoid them.

In the Jokerz' last confrontation at the Jolly Jack Candy Factory, Batman fought smart: first, using his invisibility powers, he goaded them; second, lured them into walking over a floor slippery with jawbreakers; and, third, tricked them into charging into each other knocking themselves out.

The twins were arrested. They were bailed out into Harley's custody while awaiting their trial. Harley ranted in disappointment, "You rotten little scamps! I struggled to make a good home for you, and this is the thanks I get?!" She swatted them in their rears with her cane as she continued, "Break a grandmother's heart! I hope they throw the book at you!" "Oh, shut up, Nana Harley," the twins responded in frustration.

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS -
- Olympic-level gymnasts
- Hand-to-hand combat
- Co-operation with her Sister

Last edited by Deidre Dee on Mon May 06, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delia Dee

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - The Dee Dee Twins   Mon May 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Yeah!
I predict an earthquake up in here
Say yeah!
I predict an earthquake up in here
Cause we throw bombs on it, throw bombs on it
Just smash something, yeah mosh for me
Hey yeah!
We can make an earthquake up in here
So here we go, we go

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NAME - Delia Dennis
ALIAS - The Dee Dee Twins
AGE - 16
OCCUPATION - Student
RELATIONSHIPS - None

PERSONALITY - Hyper, Cunning, Manipulative, Never has second thoughts, loves being her sister's partner in crime. Both her and Deidre finish each other's sentences.

FEARS - To lose her sister. To upset Joker.

HISTORY - Harley apparently raised the twins herself (it is unknown what happened with their parents), having given up her allegiance to the Joker and having done her best to make them grow up as normal kids. She failed. Delia and Deidre inherited Harley's earlier fascination with the Joker, and joined his namesake gang while still in their early teens. They are identical: both have long blond hair and blue eyes. Their attire consists of red wigs, white hats, red strapless tops, white shorts, red go-go boots, and make-up.
Dee Dee, along with Bonk, Chucko, Woof, and Ghoul, were recruited by the resurrected Joker for his plan to attack Gotham City. On his orders, the Jokerz stole advanced technology from a series of warehouses.

In the gang's first confrontation with Batman, the young Dark Knight made the mistake of taking them for inconceivable and useless girl "helpers". As soon as he turned his back on them, however, they attacked him with an amazing blend of skill, ferocity, and coordination.

Appearing as their "normal selves," they later attacked Terry in a nightclub, and he barely managed to avoid them.

In the Jokerz' last confrontation at the Jolly Jack Candy Factory, Batman fought smart: first, using his invisibility powers, he goaded them; second, lured them into walking over a floor slippery with jawbreakers; and, third, tricked them into charging into each other knocking themselves out.

The twins were arrested. They were bailed out into Harley's custody while awaiting their trial. Harley ranted in disappointment, "You rotten little scamps! I struggled to make a good home for you, and this is the thanks I get?!" She swatted them in their rears with her cane as she continued, "Break a grandmother's heart! I hope they throw the book at you!" "Oh, shut up, Nana Harley," the twins responded in frustration.

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS -
- Olympic-level gymnasts
- Hand-to-hand combat
- Co-operation with her Sister
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - The Dee Dee Twins   Mon May 06, 2013 4:25 pm

guuaaaaah these twins.... WIll love them, now wwait...I already do! 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile } - The Dee Dee Twins   

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile } - The Dee Dee Twins
Page 1 of 1