Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Profile: Fenrir

Go down 
+2
Animus
Fenrir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenrir

Fenrir

Character Profile: Fenrir Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Name: Fenrir
Alias: Fenrisúlfr(Old Norse: "Fenris wolf")/Demon Wolf/Emperor of wolfs/Devour of Gods
Relationships: Loki (father), Jormungand (younger brother), Hel, (younger sister) Angerboda (mother)

Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_inline_min5hvTgQ71qz4rgp
"A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."

Personality: Bloodthirsty, vindictive, sarcastic, violent, gruesome, vulgar, sadistic and cunning. Never failing to show that he is and always will be a wild, crazed animal hungry for blood.
Even when being the oldest of three, Fenrir has always been the most childish and selfish one. He hardly ever takes anything serious, and would focus more on having a good time and having fun. He’s curious, and would do anything to get what he wants. If there something he wants, he gets it, no matter what. This makes him rather possessive and freely allows himself to claim anything to be his property, be it an object or living being, if he finds it interesting.
He would blindly kill anyone passing by without a second thought or regret, no matter what mood he’d be in. He enjoys making his ‘preys’ suffer, and would play with them in his own twisted way, giving them false hope before killing them. Other times, he’d kill one slowly by removing their limbs or eating them alive.
He never bothers to control his bad temper, as he usually snaps and would attack the closest thing that breathes. Be on his bad side, and he’ll never stop hunting you, and he’s the only one who gets to decide when a game of chase will end.
This wolf is nothing but a bloodthirsty killer who enjoys games, never passing up a chance to bath himself and his enemies in blood.

Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_l8xj0nI2Nt1qa7kauo1_500
“Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf?”

History: The oldest of the three so called ‘chaos monsters’, Fenrir has like his younger brother and sister been feared since the day he was born. However, he didn’t’ question it as much, as he would always focus on having fun, but still make sure his younger siblings were always safe. After all, that’s the big brother’s job. He was always reckless and careless, always insisting on leaving their little hideout their father left them in to go out and play instead. He always tried to make the other two enjoy life like he did, make them forget about all the rumors and hate they had been forced to live with. To Fenrir, the prophecy never meant anything to him as he never believed in it himself. Even when being hated, he’s always felt proud of what he was. “Rather be a monster than be like them,” he would often tell his small familiy whenever he tried to make them see things his way. That all the Aesir were wrong and not them, because really… what exactly had they done? All they did was existing, like every other living being.
He would always be overprotective though as soon as he felt danger, and would always blame himself in silence whenever he thought he was to blame if one of the others got hurt. But he still recalls those days being ‘happy’, that’s why it was sadder to remember how it had all ended so fast.

One day while being out in hunt on his own, he had returned to find his siblings gone, and their home completely destroyed. Losing control and drowning in anger, the pup had ran to Aesir’s palace, and tried to kill and attack everyone.
He was easily stopped though, as he was still just a small pup and stood no chance against the gods. He would’ve been slaughtered right then and there if it hadn’t been for Tyr, the god of War, who had seen no point in killing him. Somehow, all the gods had decided to keep him as a pet, and even grown overly found of the wolf pup.
Time went by, Fenrir never saw either Hel or Jormungand again, but he had started to accept his new way of life and learned to like the gods. He grew especially close to Tyr, and looked up to the god as best friend and father figure. Unfortunately, this didn’t last either.
Fenrir had started to grow quickly, until he became almost larger than the giants. This worried the gods, as they were reminded of the prophecy and decided to get rid of him. Too bad they realized to late that once small pup had gotten more powerful than them. So they let the dwarfs create a rope that could bind anything, and nothing would be able to break loose from. They only had to make the wolf lay down long enough for them to bind him. So Tyr made a deal, Fenrir let them bind him and Tyr would place his hand in his mouth, to show that the wolf could trust them. Of course Fenrir believed him, and either did he think he the rope would hold him. He was wrong.
Tyr ended up losing his hand, Fenrir never got free and was hiden away somewhere to stay imprisoned to the end of days, never to be seen again.
Or so everyone thought.

It is still unknown how Fenrir managed to escape, as what everyone knows of it was impossible to find and free the demon wolf. All they know is that somehow, someone or something has set the hungry and raged wolf free, who thirsted for revenge and would never stop until either he or everyone else dies by his claws. And who also wold now happily fulfill his 'prophecy'.

Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_miliiv2iz81rbodhlo1_500
Blood alone moves the wheels of history

Powers/Special talents: Like his younger brother, Fenrir is able to communicate with any animals he comes across due to being an animal himself.
He’s got all the same senses as any wolf has, even more amplified than a normal wolf would have. He can easily shape shift back and forth between his human and wolf forms (everything from adult wolfs, pups and/or more monstrous looking wolfs).
He possesses inhuman strength, agility, stealth, endurance and stamina. And instead of being able to sense it, like his younger brother, Fenrir is able to smell people’s emotions and fears.
It's also said he's able to look through someone mind and control it with pure fear, and reveal one's worst nightmare.... however that has yet to been proven.

Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_m9fd4w8dLa1rwdd3po1_500
“It's madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf.”

Character Profile: Fenrir XeQCharacter Profile: Fenrir 5224201772_c8c3d788b3_mCharacter Profile: Fenrir Photo-thumb-4845

If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloody feet across the hallow'd ground

Last edited by Fenrir on Sun May 26, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:26 pm

O_O I keep on being more and more frightened by all these different villains brought in DX And it doesn't help that he's Jared Padalecki, who can be SUPER CREEPY when he wants to be DX

Uuuh . . . as for characters . . . Strange won't like him XP He's fought loads of evil magical creatures, so he's not going to be too fond of him XD Uh . . . Ivy . . . will just be Ivy (I have no other way to describe her XD) Donna will probably dislike him but go looking for a fight with him out of boredom. And, then there's my two chickens - me and Kurt XD - who will just, you know, head for the hills whenever he's around. Sophie'll be especially freaked out, considering he's also kind of an empath/shapeshifter XD
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:32 pm

mahahaha aww sorry? Very Happy cna't help it, scary and crazy charries are just to much fun x3

hmmm, well he'll gladly fight with Donna if she picks any fights ;P And yeah well, he won't like Strange either I'm sure... and probaly enjoy annoying him or something. And Ivy? well... he won't care if she won't care I guess xD
Muahahaha oh dear Kurt and Sophie will maybe be one fo his many 'preys' then >8D He'll enjoy beign a creep~ So, they better run fast Wink

Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Me: Uh hi
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_mhnozhkYCi1qhzndpo1_500_large
Hel: FENNIE!!!!! YOU'RE HERE!!! *tackles him*
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_mcetwlarAn1r4pk8t
(she'll be too happy to see him to really care what happens XD)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Me: o___o Hannah, don't talk or even LOOK at him beofr-
Fenrir: *smirks at Hannah* You smell nice~
Me: Guaaah Dx *tries to drag you off*

Fenrir: HEL! You've... grown.... alot 8D COME HERE! *glomps her* You smell of... some male .___.
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_inline_min4wva9MR1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Me: *looks at Ami* What? He seems nice
*to Fenrir Uh thanks Smile
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_m8gf53mEMD1ruz9j7
Hel: I've grown? Look at you! You're so tall! *hugs him even tighter* I've missed you* and uhh yeah <<>>
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_mfrs6naX5Q1s0x7tdo1_500
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Me: He's literally a wolf in disguise! Do i really need to say more?! ;3; *clings*
Fenrir: Aww is the geek scared~? How cute.
Me: >.<
Fenrir: *to Hannah* Ya welcome Cool

Fenrir: *busy hugging and sniffing Hel* Yeah, bet I'm finally taller than Jorry! *coughnotcough* and.... the guy's smell is bad on you >.<
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_inline_minemcht9b1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Me: Oh come on, I'm sure he's not all that bad <3
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_mauy8ce0cq1rxn0mo
Hel: Fennie....you have to promise you won't freak out like dad did >.<
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_m8i0s6QVB01qlxvxuo4_500
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Me: b-b-b-b-but we're nothign more than walking MEAT in his eyes D8 *clings harder*
Fenrir: Yeah, that or fluffy, adorable sheep ^^
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_m0smt3jGQZ1r4w5ae

Fenrir: ^^...... DAD IS HERE?! Evil or Very Mad .... cool. And no promises
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_inline_min4zzeVvH1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Lupa:
I have a feeling I'd like to know you Wink
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_inline_mkedxvsF271qz4rgp
(they do after all have similar abilities Wink
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:58 am

Fenrir: oooooooh another wolf? >8D Hellooooo~
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_inline_mineknac9w1qz4rgp
(ooh Fenrir will definitely seek her out xP)
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Jay: Hello yourself Wink and yes I am Smile
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_inline_mkedyahUqk1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:16 am

((Psst, I pmed you.))
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Sigyn: Fenrir, I didn't expect to see you here are you all right?
Character Profile: Fenrir Tumblr_lzwp18zW3J1r81sif
(*me secretly wants them to meet* XDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Fenrir   Character Profile: Fenrir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Fenrir
Page 1 of 1