Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

zumba on tuesday and mobile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Riddler

The Riddler

zumba on tuesday and mobile Empty
PostSubject: zumba on tuesday and mobile   zumba on tuesday and mobile I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Tuesday nights will be my day/night off, i will be on from now on now and then, until 20th then internet on mobile runs out but will (hopefully) get a top up as internet at home is off and won5 be coming back on. Looking forward to getting involved in things and becoming an (slight) active user.
Back to top Go down
The Riddler

The Riddler

PostSubject: Re: zumba on tuesday and mobile   zumba on tuesday and mobile I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Forgot to say that the fire situation has been closed.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: zumba on tuesday and mobile   zumba on tuesday and mobile I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm grateful to hear the fire situation is over with <33333 and YAY! I can't wait to meet your characters and rp with you :DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zumba on tuesday and mobile   zumba on tuesday and mobile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zumba on tuesday and mobile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Things That May Come Up-
Jump to: