Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harlequin and Jokster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

Harlequin and Jokster Empty
PostSubject: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:15 am

Harley tiptoed through the forest quietly. She was supposed to meet Joker at some point. He had some sort of plan. He was going to tell her about it when they meet up. She really wanted to know what was going on.

Joker had said that there was some kind of party going on and she had decided that she wanted to dress up to have a little fun too.

Harlequin and Jokster Sassy-school-girl
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:23 am

"Hello there Harls, gee you look smashing! What's the occasion?" Joker asked as he appeared behind her, "Did you dress up just for me? I'm touched." He said smoothly as he smiled manically at her. He held up a bottle of the Fear Gas, "Look at the nice little present I got for you toots." He added with a cackle as he handed it to her. "Careful though its all part of the surprise we have planned for this little party, I'm just offended I wasn't invited." He said in mock tones of anger.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:09 am

Harley giggled and twirled around happily. "Thank ya' Mr. J. and you said it was a Masquerade party so I wanted to get into the spirit." She took the bottle when he handed it to her. She stepped forward and gave the Joker a peck on the lips happily. "And don't worry Puddin' it's always more fun to crash the party then to be invited." She told him happily.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:04 pm

He smiled at her, "Right you are Harls." He said happily as he flipped a can of Fear Gas in his hand before he started to walk off, "Now all we have to do is make those brats scared outta their minds....and then we can see which ones are worthy to be in our little group. The rest well, we can kill them off, after all only the best for our crew." He said with a wink at her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:11 pm

"Right'A'Rony!" Harley grinned and giggled. She slipped her arm into the Jokers as she carried her own bottle. "Can I pick out some of the one's that are borderline that I like?" She asked curiously. "Maybe try to convince them to join us?" She pressed her body against his are and gave him an adorable pleading look and pouted out her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:26 pm

"Well I don't know toots, I'll have to look them over first but sure why not!" He said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders as they walked. "All I know is that it'll be chaotic, and its just too bad Bat baby isn't here...I would have had so much fun trying to get to him, you know?" He sad as he smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Harley grinned and giggled. "I know Puddin'. Maybe if were luck Bats will show up later and then we can get him then. The way I hear it different people are showing up all the time." She continued fallowing along continuing to hold on to his arm. "And Thanks for letting me try to turn people Mr. J." She laid her head on his shoulder. "It shows you have some faith in my opinion though I know you get final say in everything." She cuddled up to him happily.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:56 pm

(had a post and then my net crashed v.v")
"I do miss Bats, he just makes crime that much funner you know? Without him life as a criminal would be meaningless so I hope he's there at the Masquerade otherwise I won't be happy." He said darkly. "I mean every time I do something bad he's always there...its almost like he has some sort of radar for me or something, what do you think Harls?" He asked as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Harley thought for a moment. "Well I'm not sure Mr. J honestly I think he goes looking for trouble and finds you cause you cause a lot of it.". Harley then giggled. "It'd be cool if there was a Joker radar though cause the I could always know where you are." She stood on her tip toes kicked up a heel behind her and kissed Jokers cheek.

(sorry work)
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Joker laughed, "Joker Radar....you know Harls I like the sound of that, we should make something like that but maybe something like the Bat Radar. I'd like to see Bat baby work his way out of something like that, wouldn't you?" He asked as he cackled eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:21 pm

Harley grinned and giggled as she clung to the Jokers arm. "Oh I would love to see that Mr. J." She told him. She leaned her head on his shoulder happily. "When will we get there Puddin'?" She asked with a bored tone. "Not that I don't love walking through the woods with you but I want to start making people crazy." She grinned at him with a crazy look.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:12 pm

"Soon toots, now we're going to have to split up, I need you to keep an eye on that Scarecrow guy and make sure he keeps his end of the deal. Right now I have to talk to dear old Sabesy, give him a reminder of why we're working together." He added with a dark smile.
(Sorry lame post Razz)
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:51 pm

Harley grinned. "Ok What do you want me to make sure he does? I want to make sure I make him do exactly what you want." She leaned on his shoulder and snuggled close to him.

(it wasn't lame *huggles* I'm glad you felt up to replying ^^)
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:56 pm

He laughed, "That's the spirit Harls, now then what was it that I was going to have you do.....oh yes that's right, while he's working make sure he's following these instructions to the letter." He said and handed her a sheet that contained a list. "The entire list right there is our game plan Harls, thanks to a certain helpful informant inside the school but lets keep that between us eh Harley?" He asked as he smiled at her, "Anyway if he fails to follow through, just remind him who's in charge however you think is best." He said as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Harley grinned and nodded. She took the list and folded it up and slipped it down her top between her breasts. "You can count on me Puddin'." She told him. She stepped in front of him and kissed him hard on the lips and wrapped her arms around his neck.

(What is the plan? I need to know for when I start the thread with Scarecrow... it is ok with you if Harley plays around behind Jokers back right?)
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:14 pm

(I'll have to explain in a pm or on Skype kay <3)
He kissed her back and then pulled back, "Just no seducing anyone on the job...otherwise I'll have to do something a little drastic." He said in a dark undertone before he smiled at her happily, "Now go get 'em toots!" He said and spanked her bottom.
(well I would have liked it if you had run it by me first Razz but whatever)
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Harley grinned and giggled. She slapped his shoulder playfully. "Oh Mr. J you know you'll always be my number 1 no mater what mistakes I make I love you most of all." She hugged him pecked him on the lips again and began skipping off into the dark. "See you soon Puddin'." She waved and giggled before disappearing into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harlequin and Jokster   Harlequin and Jokster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harlequin and Jokster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Grounds :: The Forest-
Jump to: