Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:46 am

Logan opened the fridge, before pausing. "How long have you been up here?" He asked, as he looked in the fridge for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:04 am

She sighed and leaned against the wall, "Only since yesterday...I figured it would be a good idea to get the lay of the land so to speak." She said lightly as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Logan looked in the fridge and found a case of beer. "Huh, guess Fury wants me comfortable...." He said, taking a beer out and popping the cap off.

He turned back to Kitty."Why'd you come so early?" He asked, before taking a drink of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:57 pm

She couldn't understand why he would want a drink so late in the night but hey if he was thirsty then whatever. "I wanted to see what my office looked like, and its actually not that bad." She admitted with a small smile. Weird thing was it reminded her a bit too much of Professor Xavier's own office, "You?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:09 pm

"'Bout the same." He stated, before taking another swing of his beer.

"Don't think any kids need to be able to get any of this, so..." He said, as he pulled out the case of beer. "I'll be taking it to my room." He stated, putting the case on the island counter in the middle of the kitchen.

"You ready for those kids?" He asked, leaning his elbows on the island counter.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:19 pm

She smirked as he took the whole case though she knew he had a point and then sighed at his question, "Honestly...I just hope we can teach them something without disaster following after." She admitted with a sigh. The few times she had been a teacher...things had happened like the Danger Room suddenly turning self-destructive and intending to kill the entire student body while she had been training a class, or the time Emma had temporaily lost her mind and had made Kitty believe that she had had a son with Piotr who the X-Men had hidden away...yeah that was a story she didn't want to think about. She grimaced, and then of course there were the nightmares....the nightmares of her being meshed with a giant bullet that she had phased through the earth...the memory of the sickness that had followed her was still there and she knew parts of her were still not completely whole.
(all stories are true btw <3)
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:26 pm

{OOC: DX POOR KITTY! *snuggles Kitty*}

Logan walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, causing her to look up at him. "You'll do fine, Kitty, Fury wouldn't have picked you if he didn't think you weren't right for this job." He stated, giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:30 pm

She smiled up at him, "I hope you're right." She said then leaned over to phase a bottle of beer from its place in the crate, "You don't mind, do you?" She asked with an innocent enough smile on her face as she held it up.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 am

Logan gave her a look of suspicion. "Just this one, Pryde..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:52 am

She smiled and phased the cap off before she took a sip, "Man that is strong stuff." She said after a beat as she swallowed. She raised an eyebrow at him, "How do you handle it?" She asked as she leaned against the counter across from him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:10 am

"Been drinking longer then you've been alive." He stated, before drinking some more of his.

"Other then that; I'm hoping one day it might affect me." He said, walking back over to the island and sitting on a bar stool.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:41 am

She only slightly understood why that was but didn't push to get more of an answer, "Well I haven't had that much to drink, ever since you introduced me to alchohol." She said with a laugh. He had taken her to a bar when she had turned of age, and had given her all sorts of drinks which caused her to pass out after 10 drinks.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Logan chuckled. "That was one hell of a night." He said, smirking. "You seemed to be having a good time." He said, giving her a sneaky smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:53 pm

She frowned at him, "I get the feeling I've forgotten most of it." She said mildly even though it wouldn't surprise her at all. To be honest drinking heavily wasn't something Kitty did very well as she tended to start ranting and even sometimes crying for no reason. "I didn't do anything too embarrassing now did I?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:01 am

Logan smirked. "Besides losing the drinking contest?" He asked, thinking back to that night.

He thought about how she confessed to having a crush on him. "No, not really." He said, taking another drink of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:12 am

"Are you sure?" She asked as she studied him before she kept drinking. "I have a feeling you're not being all honest." She added as she lowered her glass.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:20 am

"Don't know what would make you say that..." He said, before taking another drink and setting his bottle down right beside hers. "I'm always honest." He said, cocking his eyebrow, before getting up and opening the fridge again.

He picked up an apple and took a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:26 am

She watched him with a small smirk on her face before she took another sip, the feeling that he was hiding something from her only made her more interested. "So would you want to do a rematch?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:29 am

Logan swallowed his apple. "Not this late, darlin'; the sun will be peaking up soon." He stated, smirking at her.

"And, there's not enough beer in here to do that with, so, we'll check out the local bar another time, if you're up for it?" He said, before taking another bite of his apple.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:35 am

She started to smile, "Yeah that sounds like a date." She said and then turned bright red, "I mean not a date date." She stammered as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:40 am

Logan smirked at her blush. "Sure, pun'kin." He said, reaching over and messing up her hair.

"Care to show me to my room, half-pint?" He asked, picking up his bag. He tossed the rest of the apple into the trash, before picking up his unfinished beer, along with the rest of the case of beer.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 am

"Yeah sure." She said as she got up and picked up her beer from the counter before she started to walk out. "Funnily enough, we're roomed next to each other." She commented as she glanced back at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:51 am

He followed her out of the kitchen. "Not surprising; being co-headmasters means we'll be working and needing to talk with each other a lot." He stated.

He looked over at her and smirked. "Just... knock before you phase your way in, darlin'." He said, jokingly, with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:57 am

She laughed and glanced over at him, "Don't worry I think I can manage that." She said as she smirked at him, "Excited to teach?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:01 am

Logan nodded, still smirking. "Good."

He shrugged. "Eh... not like I haven't done it before. You?" He asked, glancing back over at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)    So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again (shared fanfic with Logan)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next