Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok so...Today yeah...

Go down 
+2
Fenrir
Hel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Ok so...Today yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Ok so...Today yeah...   Ok so...Today yeah... I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:27 pm

My dad's leaving, he's going to California to be with his new partner....and I don't know its like he doesn't even care I'm dying or anything :/ (I sound like such a whiny bitch >.<) Anyway I don't know if I'll be on much today....DX
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Ok so...Today yeah...   Ok so...Today yeah... I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:42 pm

oh honey.......Sad First of all: you're ANYTHING but that >.< *huggles* I'm so sorry, i'm always here if you feel the need to vent or something<33333333
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Ok so...Today yeah...   Ok so...Today yeah... I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:45 pm

*huggles* could you come on Skype?? <33333
Back to top Go down
The Riddler

The Riddler

PostSubject: Re: Ok so...Today yeah...   Ok so...Today yeah... I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Chin up sweety, things will get better. Dads just have this tendancy of been distracted and forgeting things for a while but it will ware off. Keep strong and your friends and others.(including me as a complete stranger but a friend of a friend.) Are here if u need somone. Just give ur dad time t come to his senses. I guess he's a little distracted in her at the mo. Hope ur feeling ok.Smile
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Ok so...Today yeah...   Ok so...Today yeah... I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:24 pm

She is a he....but yeah maybe <33333 I sure hope so anyway and I see you as a friend <3333 and yeah I'm getting there :3
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Ok so...Today yeah...   Ok so...Today yeah... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:02 am

Super sick and feeling wayy tired Razz I don't know what's wrong, I woke up sore and I had a lot of nosebleeds more the usual anyway and now I feel just drained....don't know what's wrong, hope nothing serious
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Ok so...Today yeah...   Ok so...Today yeah... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:08 am

D: Praying right now, hun <3 *huggles tightly*
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Ok so...Today yeah...   Ok so...Today yeah... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:23 pm

*huggles back* thanks <33333 ok guys, I took an ambien last night so I could sleep and I'm still dead tired Razz I'll try and reply but it won't be often
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Ok so...Today yeah...   Ok so...Today yeah... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:18 pm

He's a stupid head. and we love you *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok so...Today yeah...   Ok so...Today yeah... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok so...Today yeah...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Things That May Come Up-
Jump to: