Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin
Hel

Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) Empty
PostSubject: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:42 pm

(WARNING: THIS FIC CONTAINS INCEST! HOWEVER IT IS OOC AND IS NOT A PART OF THE ACTUAL RP XDD SO ENJOY!
Hel had left the Masquerade shortly after talking to Jory about seeing Fennie, she was still worried about what she had read while she was reading his mind. She sighed and sat down on a bench, what if her brother had changed too much? She shook her head, no she would hold hope that he was still in there somewhere, she just had to look hard enough. He had looked much different, but in a good way....in fact he was quite handsome and when she had seen him her heart had pounded quite hard. She shook her head, she shouldn't be thinking like that...nope not one bit, even if she hadn't quite been able to ignore just how strong he had been when he had hugged her earlier.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:53 pm

"You know...." the gruff and dark voice of the wolf spoke up. "I get the feeling you're both happy and disappointment to see me."
Red eyes glowed in the dark, before the wold stepped out of the shadows infront of her. A low growl emitted from him as he took some more steps towards her. "Like you expected something different when you saw me..."
And then he chuckled. "Well, that's me alright, always being the exact opposite fo what i should be~ Why the rush back anyway? Din't you miss your big brother?"
His eyes grew cold the next second. "In hurry back to that human?"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Hel turned around to look at Fenrir, "Of course I'm happy to see you, and I missed you....everyday I thought of you and Jory hoping that you were both safe and sound. And now you're both here and I....I just...I'm worried, when I scanned your emotions what I felt worried me. How long have you been so angry?" She asked quietly as she got off the bench to face him.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:08 pm

He huffed, and sat down on the ground, titlig his head to srae off into the dark forest. "Angry?" he repeated with a chuckle. "Well.... I wans't even aware of myself i was angry. Although..." he slowly turned his head back to her, and stared right into her eyes. "I've been lonely, for some long time now. In a big, empty place, colder than your kingdom you recived, and darker than Jorry's nice empire of water."
He suddenly started to sound angry as he rose to his feet, his current wolf form a few feet taller than Hel herself was. "I felt so abandoned... and jeouls. You two, got yoru own dman kingdoms torule over. ANd what did I get? First a pet for those damn Aesir, and then when i grew to big, locked away in chains for hunderths of years!"
He chuckled again. "it does makesense... to why I would be angry don't ya think? Angry... and hungry."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Hel frowned, "You're not the only one who suffered Fenrir, we all did I never asked to be given the kingdom of the dead. I was forced to be its ruler just as much as you were forced to be put in chains. I had to learn how the kingdom of the dead operated and then I had to come up with a new system all the while wondering if I would ever see you or Jory again. I don't know why we're free now but I am not going to lose you again...I love you too much and maybe we've all changed but I know you Fenrir. I know that somewhere inside you in that same little puppy who dragged Jorry and I to see the world, what we could see of it anyway, you've always looked out for me...can't I do the same now?" She asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:36 pm

Fenrir wasn't smiling anymore as Hel began to speak. As fi eh refused to litsen, or jusrt simply... couldn't.
"What are you on avout Hel?" he snorted and walked past her, pacing around aimlessly. "You keep tlaking baout how i'm not the same anymore... Fuck that. I AM the same!" he suddenly growled in her face.
"You're the one's that changed! So... so human.. It's disgusting! And not only that..."
He pressed his nose in ehr neck and breathed in, before pushing past ehr rougly and heaed back towards the woods. "You stink of some damn human male... his scent if all over ya!"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:58 pm

She blinked in surprise when he pressed his nose against her neck and bit her bottom lip as he heart started pounding again and she stared after him dumbly after his tirade had ended. "His name is Clint...he's one of the only people here who knows what I really look like." She admitted quietly and let her whole persona drop so that way her true form could be seen. She looked away again, "You're right I am becoming human...I can't show who I really am to my peers because if I do they'll call me a freak." She said quietly, "I'm the weak one because I'm too damn scared of what they'll think...if they'll treat me like...they did." She said and touched the rotten side of her face. "Besides you and Jory...and dad Clint is the only one I feel comfortable enough to show that side too and he...still loves me for it." She said quietly and looked at Fenrir, "So why are you jealous?" She asked quietly and with some nervousness, it wasn't often she saw Fenrir get that way...but she knew he was jealous and that made her...kinda happy.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:12 pm

He stopped for a moment as she continued to speak, and glanced at her over his shoulder before walking behind a tree, and returing in his human form, fully clothed.
"Weak?" he mumbled softly, as if confused and chuckled to himself. "Yeah, maybe that's true, either way i never cared if you were weak or strong," he said dryly and started to walk back to her, his eyes shifting from black, red and then his normal green colour, so much like their father's.
"I just don't see why you suddenly care what those weak humans think, none of us never did before," he growled lowly again, aura growing heavier the closer he got. "We always told you how beautiful yu are Hel, like this, like you are now," he said in a softer voice, caressing the side of her face that was dead in loving manner. No disgust, only love.
He took yet another step closer to her, letting his breath hit he face. "That human doens't love you Hel, he onlyt hinks he do. Only pretedning to himself beaucse likes the other fake side of yours," he purred in her ear. "Me and Jorry never needed to pretend, we always loved the real you, I've always adored it.."
He moved his face again away from her ear, so their noses where touching instead, red glowign eyes locked with hers. "Why should I be jelous of that weak mortal? He should know that he can't take things... that's already been claimed."
And with that, he pressed his warm lips softly agaisnt hers, the hand caressing her cheek moving to cup the back of her head and pull her even more towards him.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:21 pm

She was about to argue with him he suddenly got in her space and she had to fight back panicky breaths as he tilted his head towards her and then he kissed her. She was so shocked she didn't know how to react at first but then she kissed him back eagerly, the way how he kissed her was different from Clint but wilder...much like him. She slid her arms up and wrapped them around his neck as she kissed him hungrily, she pressed herself closer against him and only focused on him and his heavy kisses.
(this song..idk it just makes me even more eager to write them XDD
)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:39 pm

((*_______* same here xP))

Fenrir smirked inot the kiss as she eagrly responed, and wrapped his arms around her wasit, pulling her flush agaisnt him, even if he didn't have to as she pressed herself closer to his body herself.
Barely pulling away, he grinned wider, his eyes glowing blood red as he gazed possessively down at her. He bent his afec down to ehr face again, this time biting her lip and drinking in the sweet blood he got out of it.
Too focused and absored by Hel, he failed to notice, or mor eliek choosed to ignore the other bloodthirsty presence he felt closing in on them.
Opening his eyes, he caught the dark look from the other young male standing not far away from them, watchign them both with an unreadble expression. But Fenrir could smell the rage comming from him, and already knew well how the other male was.
He grinned, and puleld himsefl away from Hel, smirkign knowingly at his other sibling.
"It's been a while snakey," he said, likcing his lips. "Sorry, did we make you feel left out?"
Jormungand ddn't reply imediently, only gave them both a cold stare, one that his preys often got before he would devoure them. "The worst about this," he sighend as eh walked up to them, pulling Hel away from their oldest brother. "Is that I don't find this weird."
He gave Hel a look. "But that doens't mean I'll just stand by and watch."
"You can always join us," Fenrir suggested happily, barley avoiding the kick that was aimed for his head.

Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Hel had been too caught up in all the feelings she was receiving from Fenrir and his possessive kisses to notice when Jory arrived, she only noticed when Fenrir pulled away. She stared up at Jory slightly confused when he pulled her away from Fenrir and glanced between them both, come to think of it she wouldn't mind a threesome...not in the least bit her whole body became slightly flushed at the mental image of her two brothers together with her. She froze, what the hell was she thinking anyway? She had Clint...and yet...holy heavens she had never felt so...so alive as when Fenrir had kissed her like that, it was taking a lot of willpower not to pull herself free from Jory and go back to what she had been doing earlier.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Jorry scowled at his brother after a few failed attempts to kicking his face in, and turned away from the laughing wolf man to his sister instead.
He almost grimaced as the strong feelings of wanting to continue making out with Fenrir hit him, and held back a growl of his own. Taking a calming breath, he placed his hands on her shoulder as he made her look up at him, as if wanting to shake some sense back into her.
He did not think this was... wrong, exactly but... But if she would let this happen, let Fenrir actaully claim her like this...!
Then she'd always be a prisoner herself, lose herself like Fenrir did, and never be her own person.
"Hel," he said sternly, trying so hard not to sound like their father. "This is a bad idea and you know that yourself."
Fenrir laughed behind them, apperaing behind Hel the next second with both his arms sneaking around her shoulders. "No need to be jelaous Jorry, I meant it when i said you could join us," he purred agaisnt her neck, locking gaze with his brother.
Jorry tried to ignore him and push out the feelings of longing and lust both his sibligns where having.
"She's not a a object Fenrir... She's not something you calim" he growled.
Fenrir rolled his eyes and pressed his nose agaisn the back of Hel's neck. "She wouldn't mind~"
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:28 pm

When Jory started to shake her she started to realize just what it was she might be projecting into his brain and blushed, however the images weren't exactly leaving. In fact they intensified when Fenrir stepped up behind her and slipped his arms around her shoulders, she shivered when he pressed his nose against the base of her neck. "Would it be so wrong though?" She asked quietly as she moved one hand to cup Jory's face with her hand before she gently removed herself from Fenrir's grip and then gently kissed Jory on the lips.
(danng she's bold o-o)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:45 pm

(dayuuuuuuum o.o x3 Twisted Evil )

Jorry snapped his eyes back to his sister, now starting to look furstared and angry. He opened his mouth, about to try and snapp her out of it again but found the words stuck in his throut a she placed her soft hand on his face.
He blinked, frowing as he watched her lips move and tried to deny the warm feeling growing within him. He would've replied to her, sayign that of course it would be wrong, beacuse their brother isn't who they once knew and...
And all his thoughts flew out th window as her sfot lips pressed agsinst his cold one. He didn't respond into it, but found himself unable to pull as well.
He felt his eyes flutter, wanting to close and allow him to sink into this feeling and like Hel had, until he caught the dark smirk of triumphant of their oldest brother. The look wasn't as warm and caring as they ocne were, only possessive.
He pulled Hel back from him, avoiding her gaze.
"You always wanted us to follow your lead," he said lowly, gently starting to pull Hel away from the wolf.
Fenrir laughed, grabbing Hel's wrist and stopped them btoh from wlaking further away. "And neither of you ever denied wanting to follow~"
He leaned over Hel slightly, kissing her head. "Why the sudden resitance? Found soemoen more important?" he asked in a darker voice, lettign his bloodthirst show. "Someone more important thna us?"
When Jorry the didn't reply and instead looked away, as if guilty, the wolf scoffed and yanked Hel away from the younger brother. "Then leave."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:13 pm

She was starting to feel like a rag doll being pulled between the two brothers, she frowned when Fenrir yanked her towards him and gently slipped her hand free. "Its Vulpe isn't it?" She asked quietly directing her question to Jory. There was no anger in her voice, only curiosity and some sadness before she looked down "Sorry if I went too far Jory." She said softly before she turned and slipped past him. "I think I should leave." She said quietly, at least before she did something else.
(STOP HER!! XDD)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:09 am

(pfft rag doll x'D exactly my thought xP )

Jorry still didn't reply, but reutnred the smae, sad look Hel gave him and sighend in slight relief as she walked past them both. But of course, the dark growl from the wolf told him that this wasn't over quite yet.
He blocked Fenrir's path as he took a step after Hel, and stood his ground, returing the very same, cold and furious glare Fenrir was giving him.
"Step aside you slimey serpent," he growled threateningly.
His response was a simply shake of the head. "No."

Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:37 am

Hel looked up in confusion and stared at the two brothers, she could sense just how angry they both were and hurriedly stepped between them. "Ok that's enough!" She said as she put her hand on both of their chests restraining them from lashing out. "Why do you always have to fight?" She asked quietly and with some sadness.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:53 pm

"We're brothers, that's what we do," Fenrir chuckled, actually backing off a little as soon as Hel placed ehrself bewteen them. Jorry however, didn't look any calmer or less angry even with their sister's sad voice.
Fenrir scoffed again with narrowed eyes. "He's just doing what he does best... getting in the way," the wolf grolwed and took a step towards his brother again, who this time actually took a step backwards.
The oldes gave out a dark chuckle as he wrapped his hand around Hel's wrist. "Once a snake, always one huh? Can't fight his nature."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:08 pm

She stared up at Fenrir both longing and fear rising in her, " The last thing I want to see is the two of you fighting. Can't we just work together like we used too?" She asked desperately. She could almost feel the bridge connecting the siblings start to break as she stood between them. "I know all of us have been through a lot but that doesn't mean we have to get angry at each other...none of us is to blame for all of us getting seperated." She let the hand restraining Jory fall, "I...I love both of you and I...." She trailed off as she clung to Fenrir's hand with her own. "I don't want to lose either of you again." She admitted quietly as she looked down.
(GAAAAHHH THE FEEELS!!! DX)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Jorry could only watched Hel with sad, and dissapointed eyes. "No Hel... you're really just trying to avoid the real problem here," he shaked his head. "I'm sure you've already seen all that rage withitn Fenrir, I'm still trying not to drown in it," he hissed. "If we allow ourself to follow him once more..." he trailed off, holding back a shudder of fear at the dark look the wolf was giving him from behind Hel. "...this is not our brother anymore, why are you refusing to see that?"
Another growl emitted from the eldest, his grip on Hel tighetign until enough to hurt, surely leaving a mark on her wrist. "I'm the same... you two are the ones who's different," he hissed.
Jorry just shaked his head again. "We're not the ones who died and lsot ourself Fenrir... you are. That's why you're trying to drag us down with you."
He gave Hel a pleading look as he streched otu his hand for her. "Please Hel... don't make the same mistake he did..."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:38 pm

(WaaaaHhh I'm crying!!!)
Hel winced in pain as Fenrir's hand dug into her skin hard enough to bruise, "Oww Fennie." She whispered as she gently pulled her hand free as she looked at Jory again. She glanced between the two brothers again, longing rose in her hot and strong when she looked at Fenrir and she looked down at her hand that was starting to darken. She bit her bottom lip, he was everything..unbridled pure, tempting and quite the package....however Jory was right. And yet would it be so bad to lose herself and become Fenrir's partner? The longing was turning into darkened lust and she knew the longer she stayed, the harder it would be to pull away.
(HELP ME DECIDE!! XDD)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:45 pm

(whaaa really? sorry!!!!! x'D and um... just... maybe... walk away? x'D this is a fanfic, do whatever you feel like? guaah my brain is dead sorry O__o *head desk* )

Jormungand gently placed his hand on her shoulder, made her back away togheter with him. "You're stronger thna both of us. Are you seriously thinking on just giving up yourself for that?" he whisperd in her ear, eyes ever leaving the wolf who had slowly started to lose his selfcontrol as hew atched them slowly walk away.
"What about Clint? You already forgotten about him? He can give you soemthing Fenrir would rather die than letting you have..." his voice saddened as he whisperd this in ehr ear, eyes closing for a second to hide his own pain before she'd felt it as well. "Freedom."

Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:56 pm

She smiled as he brought up Clint and then glanced back at Fenrir, " You're right." She whispered quietly as she looked up at Jory though her eyes shone with sadness. "And yet I know I'll lose him forever." She whispered as she looked up at him with Jory. Why was it so hard? And ywt she knew Jory was right, "You're wrong you know, you're stronger then me." She said softly.
(I know what you mean, brain is fried here too Razz)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir

Fenrir

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Before Jorry had time to argue with her, Fenrir beat him to it.
"Yeah you're right there Hel," he smiled a little too sweetly down at them both, keepign his eye slocked with Hel's. "You are weak, for not even wanting to try and stop this, for wanting to be human, for crying..."
His alughter grew darker, colder, hateful. "It's pathetic, to smell all those things on you... But if you let me claim you Helly, you'll never be afraid, or weak again."
His eyes glowed blood red, but his smile was warmr this time, promising her pleasure as he also streched out his hand for her like Jorry had done. "I'll protect you, just like before. Don't you want that?"
"Stop it!"
Jorumngad surprise dhimself by his outburst, and blocked the way bewteen his siblings. "Stop trying to dragg her down with you... the brother she rememebrs would never do that..."

Last edited by Fenrir on Fri May 10, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:26 pm

Hel could feel the strength of the lure Fenrir was putting on her and had stretched out her hands towards him again before Jory placed himself between them both. She blinked at him in confusion as she forced herself to wake up, never before had she felt that kind of power before. It scared her how easily he could sway her, she wondered at how he was able to do it and forced herself to put a hand on Jory's shoulder. "Come on Jory...lets go." She whispered quietly shaking a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)   Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Close to You {RATED M} (Shared fanfic with Fenrir)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next