Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) Empty
PostSubject: The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow)   The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Harley had made it to the out side of the school ventilation system waiting for the Scarecrow. She sat patiently on a stump outside and crossed her legs. Her school girl costume road up even higher up her thigh. She fiddled with her costume tie as she tapped her foot.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow)   The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:48 pm

"I prefer not having interruptions as I work." A smooth voice said as Jonathan made his appearance, he briefly looked her over before placing one of the charges in the ventillation system. "Besides I'm doing my job like a good little boy." He added sarcastically.
The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) Tumblr_m2ozoxrfKj1roteh0o8_r1_400
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow)   The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:01 am

Harley gave Scarecrow a look daring him to try to send her away. "Mr. J wants me to make sure you stick to the plan 100%. He doesn't like surprises when he's doing big jobs and especially when other major villains are involved. And don't worry I won't get in the way I'll just watch and wait. Besides you might need back up if someone tries to start a fight while your working." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow)   The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:33 pm

"And I'm sure Mr. J would hate it if you screwed up, right?" He couldn't help but ask with a smirk on his face as he took out another charge and started to walk to the place where he was supposed to place it. "After all I get the feeling he's not someone who accepts failure am I right?" He asked casually as he set the charge down and activated it.
The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) Tumblr_m28py7Ryvo1rsg6fwo1_500
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow)   The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Harley narrowed her eyes. "Your right He doesn't. But Mr. J doesn't keep me around for my girlish figure and pretty face. And I'm not stupid if that's what your thinking. I have a full Doctor-it and I'm an Olympic level gymnast so don't thing that you can just make me feel bad or pull something over on me." She watched him as he set the charges and continued preparing for the attack. Harley stood and began preparing her 'pop' gun as she waited. "How long do we have till the charge goes off." She asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow)   The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:46 pm

He chuckled under his breath at her little tirade before smirking at her eagerness, "Only ten minutes, just enough time for the teachers to go." He said with a wink at her before he put on his Scarecrow mask. "Now I'm ready for a party." He said with a laugh.
The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) Tumblr_m7hy8iXg4v1qzeg2so1_500
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow)   The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Harley grinned and spun around. "This is going to be so much fun." She giggled excitedly. "But you should know your mask thing is pretty lame. It's just a sack with wholes in it after all." She raised an eyebrow and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow)   The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:56 pm

He chuckled but it was a dark sound, "Matter of opinion but you're walking around in a little schoolgirl outfit....and that hardly screams predator." He pointed out with a smirk that she couldn't see of course before he put on a pair of gloves that had razor sharp needles at the end of each finger the needles were connected to vials of concentrated doses of Fear Gas that if injected in someone would cause instant death. He waved the fingers to make sure the glove was on properly before affixing another glove to his other hand.
The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) Tumblr_m0nt7tieGD1qeiqtwo1_250
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow)   The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Harley smirked. "I'm dressed for the occasion. It's a costume party after all." She put her hands on her hips giving him some attitude. Besides I'm scarier because really who suspects the cute little school girl?" She gave him a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow)   The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The attack and party (tag: Scarecrow)
Page 1 of 1