Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Celeste

Celeste

Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:08 am

Anna walked around the grounds, looking around as she explored her new school.

She looked up at the sky, seeing the colors of the sunset hit the sky beautifully. She smiled sadly as she thought of her family...

She had never been this far away from them for so long.

She was getting homesick and even though she knew she could call them up any time...

It... It just wasn't the same.

Anna sighed as she took out her phone. She looked at it, knowing that if she called them, she might ask to come home...

She had made friends here, but she hated not being able to say goodnight to her parents every night, giving them a hug and a kiss on the cheek...

Anna personally hated school... She knew she actually needed the training.

I personally felt I was doing fine with Cale... She thought, remembering how it was her instructor that convinced her to go.

"I've gotten to meet a lot of my favorite heroes though... So, I guess that's something..." She thought out loud, as she moved to sit on the bench.

"Who else gets to say they are being trained by Thor and Iron Man? It's extremely rare that I get to say I'm being trained by Batgirl, Kid Flash... Though, I'm still a bit confused on why Superman is a teenager..." She said, wondering about that mystery.

She sighed and leaned her chin on her hands. Those thoughts didn't make her miss her family or cats even less...

"I hate feeling lonely..." She whispered, giving a little pout.

Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:39 am

Sigyn had arrived at S.H.I.E.L.D. University and smiled to herself it was lovely here, then again she had always loved Earth. She frowned though when she sensed an unhappy soul wandering the grounds not too far from where she herself was, deciding to go investigate she made her way towards where the person was. She studied the young woman when she found her and decided to approach her, "Are you all right?" She asked gently as she sent soothing emotions to the young woman.
Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) Tumblr_lgtk5vadsv1qdz2cqo1_500
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:44 am

"Hm?" Anna looked up, in surprise to see someone.

I thought everyone would be eating dinner... She thought to herself, before realizing that the woman's presence was soothing.

"Oh, I'm fine... Just a little home sick." She admitted, shrugging. The woman in front of her was beautiful, ans she almost wish to hug her...

She really felt the need of a hug right now.

Anna ignored her thoughts and gave a smile to the woman. "I haven't seen you around here before, though I just got here a day ago, so I haven't seen much of anyone." She admitted, with another shrug, as her hands moved as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:58 am

"Well I just arrived here as well...in fact I came here to see someone but I accepted a job offer here." She admitted with a small smile. She kept soothing the mind of the young woman so that way she would feel at ease with her, "What brought you here?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:05 am

"Well, I hope you get to see them." Anna said, giving her a smile. "What position?" She aske,d wondering if this woman was going to be one of her teachers as well.

Anna shrugged. "About a year ago, I got struck by lightening and gained the ability to fly." She said, giving half the truth on her powers.

She was too afraid of the lightning to want to reveal it...

"I had someone training me in martial arts and using ninja weaponry... When he received word that this school was being built, he convinced me to go. He felt there wasn't more he could teach me..." She said, feeling a little sad at the thought.

"I actually had already started fighting crime in my home town... It wasn't big stuff, seeing as the town is kind of small... But, I've been able to help a lot of people out when the police can't get there in time." She said, smiling a little at a lot of the help she's been able to do.

"There's a railroad track that cuts right down the middle of the town, and when a train comes, it can cause the police, ambulance, or Fire department to be late getting to a scene... I've had people want to take me in, but I've had people praise what I do..." She said, smiling.

"Oh!" She said, putting her hand over her mouth. "I've been rambling, I'm sorry." She said, feeling a little embarrassed for rambling.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:22 am

Sigyn smiled at her warmly, "Its quite all right." She assured her with a gentle smile. "Your parents...you miss them?" She asked quietly, having picked up on that thought earlier on. The young woman's powers reminded her of Thor's own and she couldn't help but smile at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:26 am

She nodded. "My brother too..." She said, looking down.

She smiled a little. "I'm so used to my brother coming into my room and we brainstorm thoughts for stories or talk about shows and such... It's going to be awhile before I get to hang out with him again..."

She pushed a strained of her brown hair behind her ear. "This is the first time I've been away from home for longer then a week... My family is happy that I will be getting the training I will need..."
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:43 am

Sigyn looked away from her to study the horizon, "The first time being away from your family is always the hardest." She said quietly and with understanding. "For me I did everything I could for them...they meant so much to me and still do. I know its hard but if you focus on why you're here, it'll get better." She said gently. She turned to look back at the woman in front of her, "Don't doubt yourself...because you can do this." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:52 am

Anna watched her as the woman studied the horizon. She had a feeling the woman understood a lot more.

She gave her a smile. "If I don't forget to talk with them... maybe I'll miss them less." She decided, thinking about it.

"Yeah... Thank you..." She said, feeling a bit better.

"Talking with someone always helps." She said, smiling. "I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Anna." She said, holding her hand out for the woman to shake.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:01 am

"Very true and my name is Sigyn, its a pleasure to meet you Anna." She said sincerely as she shook Anna's hand, "Forgive me for sounding abrupt but would you like a hug?" She asked gently. Sigyn didn't mind hugging others and if doing so made someone feel better she was even more willing to do so.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:05 am

Anna smiled at Sigyn. "There's no need to ask." She said, taking the invite and hugging Sigyn.

The woman felt warm, almost reminding Anna of both of her parents' hugs.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:15 am

Sigyn smiled as she felt the young woman start to relax further, it had always comforted her when she was able to help someone. "I'm glad to hear it." She said warmly, she continued to send relaxing thoughts to Anna as she hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Anna relaxed into the hug, feeling a lot better.

"Are you sending thoughts my way?" She muttered the question, knowing it was usually harder for her to feel better so fast.

"That is a great gift... wish I had that one..."
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:05 pm

"I hope I'm not intruding on doing so, my gift centers more on healing in your case making you feel less lonely." She said gently as she pulled back.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Anna let out a laugh. "Oh, I would let you know if you were intruding. I find it very helpful, thank you." She said, giving Sigyn a bright smile.

"Now... my next worry is getting a boyfriend..." She said, with a thoughtful tone, but it was obvious she was joking as she tapped her finger on her chin.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Sigyn chuckled and shook her head, "I doubt you'll have to look very hard." She said lightly as she smiled warmly down at her. "So what are your abilities?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:35 am

Anna blushed a little with a smile. "Boys usually run away from me..." She muttered, remembering one guy she liked in college liking her at first before deciding to run in the opposite direction.

"Oh, I thought I mentioned that..." She said, biting her lip.

She had a feeling that Sigyn knew she left out a power...

"You know... you have a very interesting name... Very pretty." She said, making a random comment about the woman's name. SHe wasn't trying to change the subject, she just says random things at times.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:54 am

Sigyn didn't argue, "You did but I'm sensing there's more to you then meets the eye." She stated simply before smiling at her other comment, "Why thank you...I do love my name and yours is very pretty as well." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:10 am

Anna looked around, curiously. "Maaaaybe...." She said, before shrugging.

"But, I may just be a flying girl who knows martial arts and has ninja skills..." She said, nonchalant.

"Thank you! It means "God is gracious." I'm pretty proud of it." She said, smiling.

{OOC: Seeing as my name is a variation of "Anna" my name means the same thing XD}
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:23 am

(yeah mine is Grace of God <3333 so they're alike x3)
Sigyn smiled at that, "Well that sounds pretty cool to me." She said referring to the abilities before she smiled at hearing what her name meant. "That's a truly lovely meaning." She said gently, her own name meant Triumph so it was interesting to hear what other names meant.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:26 am

{OOC: XD How could I forget that we practically have the same name? XDD *snuggles* TWINY! 8D}

Anna smiled. "Thank you, took awhile to learn." She said, before blushing a little. "Thank you, though, when I was little I thought it meant "God is graceful"." She said, laughing a little. "But, I got corrected."
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:37 am

(XDDD TRIPLET!! :DDD (cause I have a twin but yes TRIPLET! :DD)
Sigyn smiled down at her, "Well he could be but I do love your name meaning." She sad gently as she smiled down at her, "So what made you want to fight crime at your home?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:42 am

{OOC: Ah, right, now I have another brother >.> XDDD}

Anna shrugged, smiling. "Besides the fact that I happen to love superheros and what they do, I did it because... I felt the gift I was given was meant to be used for helping people... Why waste it? I mean, I love flying around for the heck of it, but I feel proud when I can help someone because of my gift..." She said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sigyn

Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:52 am

(Very Happy you'll like him Wink XDD)
Sigyn smiled at her in understanding, "I know what you mean, if you have something incredible why keep it to yourself?" She asked quietly as she looked out over the horizon once more. "After all if you can help people with your gift then use it and enjoy it...some of the greatest joys I've ever expierenced are from using my abilities to help those in need." She said gently, thinking back to a time when she had first met a certain Trickster.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:00 am

Anna smiled, happy she understood.

Though, who wouldn't? I mean, this is a school for heroes. She thought, before looking at the sky. "Oooh, sun is almost gone... I wonder if students have a curfew..." She wondered, having forgotten to read that part in the handbook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)   Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Homesick (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next