Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Celeste

Celeste

Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) Empty
PostSubject: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:39 pm

"Whoa..." A young brunette woman said, looking up at the large building in front of her.

"This beats my junior college by ninety percent!" She said, staring at the school with wide brown eyes.

She pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket and looked it over. "Okay... my dorm room is... that way!" She said, pointing in a direction, after figuring out the complicated directions.

Couldn't they have given me a map?? She thought, annoyed, as she started bringing her rolling luggage into the building.

She followed the directions as best she could... After about an hour, she finally found the girls' dorm.

"Finally..." She grumbled, before hearing a tiny meow out of her bag. "Shhh, we're almost there, hun..." She whispered, looking around, making sure no one heard that.

"Okay... "Hel and Torunn"... "Gemina and Scopria"... okay, creepy name... "Lilium and Lupa"... "X-23 and Donna"... X-23 sounds familiar, I'll look when I find my room. We have here "Supergirl and Animus"..." She said, before her eyes widened at the name of "Supergirl".

"It can't be..." She mumbled, before shaking her head and moving on to the next one. "Huh, "Deidre Dee and Delia Dee"... Ha, they must have watched Batman Beyond..." She said, laughing a little at that thought.

She paused at the last door with a name on it. "Oh! Here we are! "Celeste"! That's me!" She said, smiling, before entering her room.

She shut the door behind her and let out a breath of air. She moved over to one of the beds. She decided to take the one that was further from the window. She set one of her bags on her bed and opened it up.

"Okay, looks like it's just you and me at the moment, Quinn." She said, smiling as a black and white kitten popped her head out of the bag.

"Mew?"

"Yep, just you and me." Anna said, picking up Quinn and laying down with her on the bed. She rubbed the kitten's belly and played with it's tiny bump that took the place of a tail.

"Glad I was able to sneak you in here... You were such a good girl!" She said, before grabbing a container of treats and giving her one.

The kitten purred in response and gladly ate up the treat.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Hannah had wanted to see more of the school and had started walking along the girls dorms, some of the names sounded familiar like Supergirl and X-23. She made a mental note to get autographs later when she remembered her comics and a pen of course. She stopped though when her eyes landed on the name Celeste, no way...she really hoped Anna was here too as she hadn't seen her before and it would be really cool to actually meet her friend. She knocked on the door eagerly as she started bouncing in place, she wanted to see her friend more then anything.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:52 pm

Anna's head popped up when she heard a knock on the door. "Stay here..." She said to Quinn, before covering her up in the blanket.

She giggled when she saw her struggling to get out. "Shhh, I'll let you out in a minute." She whispered, before going to the door and opening it a little.

She gasped when she saw a familiar face. "Hannah?" She asked, as she opened the door more.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Hannah felt her spirits lift when she saw Anna smiling back at her, "Oh my gosh, I can't believe you're here!" She exclaimed and hurried forward to hug her. "I've missed you, how are you?" She asked as she pulled back to study Anna with concern and excitement.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Anna let out a squeal of excitement as she opened her door more and hugged Hannah back. "I can't believe you're here! I'm totally fine! how about you? Are you doing okay??" She asked, knowing about Hannah's leukemia and how hard everything had been for her.

"I tried to send you a message on skype when I was leaving, but you weren't on." She said, hugging her friend once more.

Anna jumped a little when she felt something nibbling at her toes. "Ack!" She looked down. "Quinn!" She said, grabbing the kitten up and shutting the door behind her and Hannah.

"Uh, meet my kitten..." Anna said, with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Hannah's eyes widened and she smiled at the kitten, "Awwww she's so cute." She said excitedly and then started bouncing up and down all too happily. "Well I don't have leukemia anymore." She said happily as she grinned at her best friend. "All thanks to a certain multi-millionaire...I'm still adjusting to it all." She added with a little smile as she thought about him.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Anna's eyes widen in shock. "What? Really? Oh my gosh! Praise the Lord!" She cheered, hugging Hannah. "I've got to meet this man! Who is he?" She asked, excitedly.

She was so happy for her friend and was about to start crying tears of joy for her.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Hannah laughed and hugged her back just as tightly before a small laugh escaped her lips, "Um Tony Stark." She said with a little blush as she pulled back and smiled sheepishly at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:43 pm

"T-Tony Stark?" Anna asked, with wide eyes. "The billionaire playboy philanthropist?" She asked, in shock.

Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Hannah blushed again, "The one and only." She said as she gave her friend a nervous look, "And he's actually really sweet once you get to know him....and the best part is he likes it when I get all sarcastic and he even danced with me." She said with a goofy smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Anna looked at her with still wide eyes, but a smile was forming on her lips. "Really?? Oh, hun... you're smitten..." She said, biting her lip.

"He better be nice..." She said, bringing Hannah to sit with her on the bed. "Just be careful, all right? The news likes to brag about him being a playboy, even when it has nothing to do with what he actually does... I just don't want you to get hurt..." She said, feeling protective of Hannah.

"If he hurts you... you better come to me, got it?" Anna stated more then asked. She wouldn't let anyone hurt her.

She was her best friend...
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:08 pm

"I know his reputation and you know I get the feeling he's made mistakes just like everyone else does...his are just are more public and I think more exaggerated." She said before she bit her bottom lip, "Although that doesn't mean I won't go into anything without knowing there's a possibility of getting hurt." She said quietly before she gave a small smile at Anna's words, "Don't worry I will." She said quietly. Clearing her throat she smiled at the little kitten who was still on the floor, "So what's the story with Quinn?" She asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Anna sighed. "If he hurts you, I swear, I'll beat him up..." She said, shaking her head.

"Good, always look before you leap." She stated, hoping Hannah wouldn't forget.

She gave her a look. "Who says you can change the subject??" She asked, before picking up Quinn.

"I found her at the college... There was some dogs there, but I don't think they were thinking of hurting her, they were just puppies, big ones, but still... She was cornered and I snatched her up and brought her home..." She said, smiling at Quinn.

"I asked my parents if I could take her with me... They asked me if the school allowed pets..." She said, trailing off.

"Well, they didn't say anything against having a pet..." She stated, having read everything about the school before coming.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:47 pm

"Well my lips are sealed." Hannah said with a little smile as she thought about her own dog, she worried about him as she was the only one in the family who gave him food and water and took him on his daily walks. "I wish I could have brought Goofy, he's so quiet I doubt anyone would have noticed if I had snuck him in." She said with a little laugh, but she was fairly sure someone would have figured it out as Goofy was a rather large dog and when it rained he tended to get very clingy. "That's true they didn't say anything against pets." Hannah agreed as she smiled down at Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:50 pm

"Thanks." She said, before hugging Hannah.

"It would have been cool if you brought him..." She said, smiling.

"Oh! Which room is yours?" She asked, wondering who she was roomed with.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:55 pm

"Room number two, I'm sharing it with Vulpe who's really nice! Her codename kinda freaks me out a bit but she's super sweet and she gets along great with my sister Jay." She said and then her grin widened even more, "Ohhh which reminds me, Jay is here too! I can't wait for you to meet her!" She added as she grinned widely/
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:59 pm

"Is she called "Scropia"?? Because that is a freaky name..." She said, remembering the names on the doors.

"So, you're called "Gemina"? That's a cool name to use... I toyed with the idea of "Capricorn", but found "Celeste" and liked that better." Anna said, smiling.

"Really? That's so cool! I'm glad you have your sister with you." She said, smiling. "I wish my brother was here... I know he would love it." She said, thinking about her older brother.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:09 pm

"Oh I know what you mean, my two brothers would be all over this." Hannah said with a little laugh as she imagined her two brothers freaking out over the whole place. "And yeah her name is Scorpia, which I guess could be related to her power maybe?" She asked out loud before she shrugged. "Either way she's really nice." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:19 pm

"Good, I'd hate for you to have a bad roomie..." She said, smiling.

"I get my room to myself for now I guess." Anna said, laying back on her bed. "We should do a sleep over...." She said, before looking up at Hannah as Quinn rubbed herself all over Hannah.

"I think she likes you." She said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Hannah laughed and petted Quinn, "I'm surprised...most cats hate me." She admitted with a sheepish laugh, why she had never quite understood but she was grateful Quinn liked her. "And I'd love to have a sleepover with you! That would be so much fun!" She said excitedly as she smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:04 am

"She loves everybody, I know my mother fell in love with her... She was almost reluctant to let me take her... But we both knew I could take my other cat; she's too old and hardly wants to come near me lately... I think she got upset when I dated my ex." She said, frowning.

Anna smiled. "Yeah, we should. Ooh! Think we can do it tomorrow night? I gotta get set up anyways today, so."

{OOC: I'm thinking in this the masquerade is actually "tomorrow night" XD aand that's how Anna finds out about it lol}
Back to top Go down
Gemina

Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:22 am

"Oh well tomorrow night is the Masquerade, but sometime after yeah." She said as she smiled down at Quinn. "And that's too bad about your other cat." She said as she looked up at Anna with a sympathetic look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:27 am

Anna sat up quickly, making Hannah jump. ""Masquerade"???" She asked, in a low tone.

"What masquerade?!" She asked, jumping off the bed and jumping into her suitcases. "No one told me that there was an event already! I never got the memo!" She said, tossing her clothes everywhere, trying to find something that would work.

"Okay... maybe I can make something...." She said, sitting there for a moment, inside a circle of clothes. "I have a mask... I guess I can use my crime fighting mask..." She said, pulling out her black and white mask.
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:47 am

"You didn't hear about it?" Hannah asked with her eyes wide as she stared up at her friend before looking down at the mask, "Ok...that is pretty cool." She stated as she looked up at her friend with a small smile, "Did you make your own outfit?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:26 pm

"No, I didn't hear anything about it at all..." She said, sadly.

"I don't have enough money to buy a new outfit..." Anna said, more to herself.

"Oh, yeah, I did, want to see?" Anna asked, excited, as she pulled out her crime fighting costume. "I actually have extras... just in case something happens to the outfit. It was hard making them, but a lot of fun!" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)   Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big School, Little Kitten. (Tag: Gemina)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next