Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Animus

PostSubject: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Wed May 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Sophie ran into the library, hurriedly closing the door behind her and locking it. Once locked, Sophie leaned against the door and took in a deep breath. Now that she was further away, her empathetic powers weren't causing her as much trouble, though she could still feel the distant fear, anger, and malice coming from the ballroom. Sophie winced and slid down the door so she was sitting, and she hugged her knees to her chest. She felt useless just sitting here, but hopefully pulling the fire-alarm had helped alert the teachers that something was up. Sophie tried to ignore the little voice in her head that tauntingly suggested that maybe the teachers themselves were already caught, and that they needed help. She shook her head to get rid of those thoughts. No, she couldn't think like that. That would be admitting there was no hope, and if there was no hope, then what was the point?

Sophie exhaled and slowly stood up, walking away from the door and plopping down behind a bookshelf, effectively hiding herself if anyone should come in. She trusted her empathetic powers to let her know if anyone outside was friendly and not trying to kill her, so she could let them in if need be.

So Sophie exhaled, leaned back against the bookshelf, and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Wed May 15, 2013 8:25 pm

With another whump Kurt and Anna were in the library, black smoke and the smell of brimstone surrounding them momentarily. Sophie jumped from her hiding spot behind the bookcase, knocking a few books off the shelf and onto her head. Sophie yelped and rubbed her head, looking from behind the bookshelf at Kurt and Anna. She already was able to sense that they were just as scared as she was, and knew that they were fellow students who had been able to escape.

"Holy shnikey, don't creep up on people when there's a battle raging on, you could give someone a heart attack!" Sophie exclaimed.

Kurt looked just as startled to see her. "V-Verzeihung," he stammered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Wed May 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Anna let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. "Whoa..." She said, putting a hand on her head.

"That... was amazing!" She said, with a smile, while looking at Kurt. "That was sooo cool! If we weren't in a battle of life or death, I would ask you to do it again..." She said, laughing a little.

She looked up at the girl who came out from behind the book case. "Sorry, we were just trying to not die..." She said, not trying to sound cold, but it might have come across that way.

She shook her head. "I'm sorry... it's just chaos out there." She said, feeling bad for how she just sounded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Wed May 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Kurt laughed a little at Anna and looked down sheepishly. "Danke . . ." he said.

Sophie shook her head. "No, it's cool, I'm just really freaked out and high-strung at the moment," she said, standing up and hugging herself, her face showing her worry. "Still pretty bad out there? No teachers yet?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Wed May 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Anna accepted the hug, trying to keep back the tears that wanted to spring up on her again. "Yeah... still no teachers..." She said, shaking her head, and wiping her eyes a little.

"I-I might be able to fight again if I can just get control of my emotions right now... I might need to go back to my room and grab one of my extra outfits... it has all my weapons in it..." Anna said, starting to ramble off.

She didn't want to be useless, especially right when chaos was getting worse. She didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Wed May 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Sophie frowned and broke the hug, looking at Anna. "Hey, I can read your emotions well enough to know that you're in no condition to fight. I know you feel useless - heck, I do too, but I also know that we've got some pretty kick-ass fighters in there already, and I set off the fire-alarm so the teachers should be there soon. The best thing we can do right now is not get killed,"

Kurt rubbed his arms. "I might be able to go back and get some ozer students . . . bring zhem back here . . ."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Wed May 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Anna looked at her, giving her a look that showed Sophie she was right. "Gah, this is madness! Some of the craziest villains are here at our school when they should have stayed in the comic books!" She said, thinking about the Joker and when she caught a glimpse of Scarecrow before Kurt teleported them out of there.

Anna looked at Kurt. "Kurt, I saw more of the fear gas get released before we left, you could get hurt." She said, placing a hand on his arm, not wanting him to go, with the gas still there. "If you go, you better be careful..." She said, before hugging him. She had just met him and he already meant a lot to her, she wouldn't be able to live with herself if something happened to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Wed May 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Sophie shook her head. "I know, it's insane," she said, exhaling and running a hand through her hair, smiling a bit when she saw Ana hug Kurt.

Kurt blinked in surprise when Anna hugged him, afraid for a moment that she'd be able to feel the fur on his neck, but shakily hugged her back. "M-maybe I'll stay here a bit longer . . . some of ze students seemed to be handling zhemselves pretty vell back zhere," he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Wed May 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Anna smiled, as she pulled away from him, feeling relieved that he would stay with them a bit longer. "You probably still have the fear gas in your system too..." She added, turning back to Sophie.

"I think I forgot to say who I was... At least I don't remember if I did..." She said, holding her hand out to Sophie. "I'm Anna." She said, doing her best to keep a smile on.

You're alive and with friends... Teachers will be here soon... They just gotta be...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Wed May 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Kurt nodded. "Ja, probably," he said, rubbing his arm.

Sophie smiled at Anna. "Nice to meet you Anna, I'm Sophie." she said, feeling the worry coming off Anna and wishing there was something she could do to help.

Kurt nodded at Sophie. "Kurt," he said.

Sophie nodded. "Nice to meet you Kurt,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Thu May 16, 2013 12:10 am

"Well, so, now what?" Anna asked, standing up, completely surprised she could stand.

"Wow... that was some healing session." She said, looking down at her legs.

"Think we should come up with a plan in case the bad guys make it past the ballroom?" She asked, looking at the two of them. "I may have to go to my room to grab one of my outfits..." She said, thinking about it.

{OOC: Just found out Sigyn's healing gives back strength too XD}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Thu May 16, 2013 10:26 am

Sophie nodded. "Yeah, a plan sounds like a good idea," she looked around. "This place seems pretty deffensible . . . the book-cases would make good blockades and there aren't too many windows . . ."

Kurt pursed his lips. "I could teleport students here . . ." he said, looking back at Celeste and Sophie.

Sophie nodded. "And I can use my empath powers to know if the people on the other side of the door are friends or foes . . ." she looked at Celeste. "You can fight?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Thu May 16, 2013 12:50 pm

Anna nodded. ''Fight, fly, and have uncontrolable lightening bolts... But, it's only when I'm angry or really emotional.'' She stated, feeling that a lot of her classmates saw, so there was no reason to hide it.

''My costume has weapons we can use; smoke pellets, throwing knives, the works.'' She told them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Thu May 16, 2013 12:59 pm

Sophie nodded. "That deffinitely sounds like it'll come in handy . . . " she looked at Kurt. "Could you . . . ?"

Kurt shook his head. "I can only teleport places I know, and I've never been to her room. I can go vith her, zough, just in case zere's need for a quick escape," he said, looking over at Anna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Thu May 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Anna smiled at Kurt. ''Just what I was thinking. Though, I'm guessing you don't know where the girls dorm is then??'' She asked, hoping he did, so they could get in and out faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Thu May 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Kurt shook his head. "Nein . . . I didn't valk past it on my vay here . . . " he said, wishing he'd taken the time to get to know the layout of the school before going to the dance. He should have been prepared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Thu May 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Anna sighed. ''Well... it's closer to the main entrance then it is to here... Think you can get us there?'' She asked, figuring it was best to try to land as close as possible to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Thu May 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Kurt nodded his head. "Ja, I can teleport us zere," he said, holding his hand out to Celeste for her to take.

Sophie bit her lip. "Be careful you two, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Thu May 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Anna gave Sophie a hug. "We will be." She said, pulling back and taking Kurt's hand.

She gave him a smile. "Let's go." She said, with a determined look in her eyes.

{OOC: I can start the next topic if you want?}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Thu May 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Kurt nodded, inhaled, and then with a whump they were gone, leaving behind black smoke and the smell of brimstone.

Sophie coughed and fanned the smoke away. "Over-dramatic much?"

(Sure! ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Thu May 16, 2013 8:15 pm

{OOC: Here we are! Lame title, but couldn't think of anything else XD http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com/t162-on-our-way-to-the-girls-dorm#3682}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Sun May 19, 2013 11:28 pm

After the whole trip to the Anna's dorm, they "poof"ed back into the library.

"Sooo, did we miss anything?" Anna asked, as she looked the around the room, before looking at Sophie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Sun May 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Sophie shook her head at Anna. "Nope. I heard some commotion outside though, and some seriously angry vibes. I think the teachers are back," she said.

Kurt brightened. "Really??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Sun May 19, 2013 11:45 pm

"Finally..." Anna said, shaking her head. "We should probably join them, I mean, I know the fear gas is out of my system... I wish there was a way for us to see what's going on so we don't blindly head out there..." She said, not realizing she had started to pace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Mon May 20, 2013 7:21 am

Sophie pursed her lips. "I'm an empath, not a psychic. I'd be able to tell the emotions of the people in there, but that only tells me so much . . ."

Kurt gulped. "I could quickly teleport in zere to see vhat's happening . . . "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   

Back to top Go down

Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next