Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Mon May 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Anna bit her lip. "You shouldn't go alone though..." She said, noticing he was nervous about it and she personally didn't want him to the possibility of him getting hurt.

She was trying to think of away that was safe for them to find out. "Only idea I'm getting is going to the entrance and peeking in through the door to see if we can see anything... That way we're hopefully not out in the open and we're not in line for danger..." She said, trying to get her organize her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wonder Woman

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Mon May 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Sophie nodded. "And we don't want to teachers to have to worry about saving us along with scaring away the baddies,"

Kurt nodded. "I zink just peaking in is ze best option,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Tue May 21, 2013 12:00 am

Anna nodded. "I still don't want you to go alone; safety in numbers after all..." She said, looking at Kurt.

"So we all want to go, or..?" She asked, trailing off. She didn't want to leave Sophie again, but she didn't want to let Kurt go alone.

Wish we had a fourth person in here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Tue May 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Sophie hugged herself as she looked down. She felt Anna's reluctance to leave one of them alone, but exhaled. "If the fear gas is still there, I'll be no use. My empathetic powers amplified the effects of it and all I could do was crawl into a fetal position," she then bit her lip. "But if it's contained to the room, I might be able to stay outside and figure out what's going on," she exhaled. "And I hate staying here and feeling useless. I'll go with you guys," she said.

Kurt nodded his head. "Alright zen . . ."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Tue May 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Anna walked over and put a hand on Sophie's shoulder. "If it's bad in there, too bad for us to handle it, we'll leave at once." She said, giving her an understanding smile.

She went and took Sophie's hand and Kurt's hand. "...If I start running in there, it would probably because I saw someone who needed help..." She said, looking at the two of them.

"Just want to give you a heads up if I do that..." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Tue May 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Kurt smiled a bit at Anna, but nodded his head. Sophie bit her lip, but nodded as well. Kurt looked at the two girls. "Ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Tue May 21, 2013 7:08 pm

"Yep, ready when you are." Anna said, smiling, as she gripped their hands tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Tue May 21, 2013 11:31 pm

Kurt nodded, and then they were teleported to outside the ballroom doors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   Tue May 21, 2013 11:40 pm

{OOC: Went ahead and posted in the masqurade topic :3}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)   

Back to top Go down

Waiting out the Battle (Tag: Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Library-
Jump to: