Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relaxing by the pool

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

Relaxing by the pool Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:30 pm

It had been a few days since the attack and Wanda wanted to rest away from all the people trying to get things back to normal. Wanda was laid out on her sun chair and had a book in her hand by the pool. She was reading over an old story from Arabia Nights she loved reading the old English that it was written in.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Anna walked towards where the pool was, needing a nice swim in it to help her relax.

She was having nightmares from the masquerade... almost making her wish she had the memories removed when Sigyn offered.

She sighed, knowing she couldn't really run from it if she tried. She was scared to tell her parents what happened, in fear they would take out of the school.

The whole experience just showed her she needed to be stronger and make sure to never put herself in a situation like that again.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger... right?" She muttered, to herself, as she walked out to the pool. She looked up and noticed someone was already there, reading a book.

Anna set her towel down on a nearby chair and took off her large t-shirt that was covering her black and white bikini. She was glad the only other person out here was a woman... She didn't feel as confident as she used to in a bikini around guys...

Anna flew up into the air and looked down at the pools water, before she turned her body to where head was aligned with the water, before she flew down into the pool, in diving form.

She felt the cool refreshing water hit her skin, making her feel more alive then she was. She swam up to the surface and took a deep breath when her head broke the from the water.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Wanda looked when she heard the slash. She saw some clothing and a towel. She set her book down and stood. She looked over and saw a girl swimming through the water. Wanda smiled softly. Most of the students were trying very hard to get back to normal sometimes they just had to do some normal things like go for a swim.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Anna was floating along in the water, letting the water take her faraway from where she was.

She opened her eyes when she felt another set of eyes on her. She looked up and saw the woman who was reading was watching her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I disturb your reading?" She asked, not meaning to take the woman from her reading.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Wanda smiled and shook her head. "No Dear it's fine. I just wanted to see who was here. Not many are taking time to relax after everything that's happened." She told the girl kindly.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Anna nodded, before swimming around. "It's not easy... a lot of horrible things happened..." She said, softly, looking away from the woman.

"Swimming calms me... Usually flying does, but right now, I need the water on my skin to help me stay cool..." She said, moving her hands in the water, and watching as she made the water swish around.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Wanda nodded and sat down. She dipped her feet and lower legs in and smiled. "I understand. I wish I could have been there so I could have helped protect you and the other students. I was just saying the others seem so determined to get back to normal that their not giving themselves time to heal. Sometimes what a person needs the most is to just take a breath and let your mind go blank. Like with the water." She gestured to the pool.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Anna let out a forced chuckle. "Yeah, pretending that everything is normal won't solve anything... We've been hurt, some of our classmates are dead... Pretending helps no one... it only makes it hurt more." She said, her voice getting lower. She could feel the anger coursing through her.

No, calm down! Lightening in a pool is a baaad idea... She thought, before taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:51 pm

Wanda watched the girl take control of herself and become calm. "I don't think their pretending, I think they just want it so bad they are forgetting that time is what is really needed to heal properly." Wanda shrugged. "Unfortunately we can't make people relax."
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:56 pm

Anna shook her head. "I don't get how they can forget like that... I've heard some of the girls in the dorms scream at night, because they have nightmares still..." She said, moving to float on her back again.

"I got an offer to forget what happened to me that night... I refused..." She said, glaring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Wanda had heard some of the girls scream. "You did the right thing." She told her calmly. "We are the sum total of our experiences. From the time I was 8 to 16 I was locked in a mental institution with my hands almost always tied. That helped to make me who I was. And though sometimes I still have nightmares about that time but that doesn't mean it wasn't a molding experience. And good or bad it made me who I am. And this will mold you all and while it might break some of you you will all rise stronger then you were before."
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Anna closed her eyes as the woman spoke. She knew it was true... which was the reason why she felt she couldn't forget.

"A lot of girls don't get to forget... I shouldn't be allowed to either." She said, opening her eyes.

"A mental institution?" She asked, raising her head back up to look at the woman.

"Are you... are you the Scarlet Witch?" She asked, looking at her curiously. She remembered hearing the stories about when she was younger she had trouble controlling her power, so Magneto, her own father, put her in an asylum...

So she heard...
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Wanda cocked her head curiously at the question. "Yes that's right. Why?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:08 pm

"Why? Oh, I don't know, I'm just meeting a lot of famous heroes and was curious if you were one of them." She said, with a hint of sarcasm.

Anna floated herself out of the pool and moved to sit by her. "I'm a fan, how about that?" She asked, smiling. "Though, I don't know your real name... only that your brother is Quicksilver, Magneto is your father and you have a sister called Polaris." She said, remembering what she read about the members of the avengers (at least what was released to the public).

"I'm Anna, by the way. I go by Celeste also." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Wanda smiled widely at the sweet girl. "Well aren't you sweet?" She grinned. "You are accurate on all accounts." She reached her hand over. "My name is Wanda Maximoff. My bother Quicksliver is Pietro. Polaris is Lorna but she's not here at the moment." She explained. "It's nice to meet you Celeste or do you prefer Anna?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:27 pm

"Ann when casual, Celeste when on the field." She said, shaking Wanda's hand. "If I had my autograph purse with me, I'd have you sign it right now... It's in my room." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

{OOC: Yes, she did say autograph purse... I had one for the longest time, but never went to anything again where I met famous people X'D}
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Wanda smiled. "Ok, I'll remember that. And if you want I will sign whatever you like later." She nudged the girls shoulder. "I'll sign anything you like later." She told the Anna.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:03 pm

Anna smiled. "Awesome! I've got a list of people who I want to sign it... most of them are on the faculty list." She said, with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Wanda smiled. "Well if you need any help getting specific people let me know if I can help you." She told her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Anna smiled. "If only I brought my list with me... I'll have to bring it next time we talk." She said, before floating up and letting herself float over the pool.

She waved at Wanda, before she let herself drop into the pool, creating a splash.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Wanda laughed as the Anna splashed into the water. "You are a silly girl. I like that." She flicked her hair over her shoulder as she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Anna popped her head out of the water. "Just because I got scared for life doesn't me I should stop having fun." She said, smiling.

"You coming in the pool, or are you going back to your book?" She asked, splashing a little bit of water on Wanda's leg.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Wanda smiled. She flicked her finger and her hair moved up and wrapped up into a loose bun. "Why not." She slipped into the water.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Anna looked at her in awe. "I wish I could do that..." She mumbled, wishing she had magic abilities...

Though, she was happy with what she was blessed with. Now that teachers actually knew about her lightening powers, she was going to be trained by the god of Thunder himself, Thor.
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Wanda shrugged. "Well you'll learn about magic soon enough." She told the girl kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing by the pool   Relaxing by the pool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing by the pool
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: