Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celeste

Celeste

Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! Empty
PostSubject: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:56 am

"He-yah!" Anna shouted, as she did her martial arts exercises before starting her work out for the day.

She was out in a field that the school over looked, it was a good place to work out and a good place to be alone.

She was wearing her martial arts uniform that she wore back when she trained with her instructor, Cale. It always felt more comfortable to work out in then anything else.

She threw out one last punch, before moving into her breathing position. After a moment, she walked over to her bag that was on the ground near by and selected come throwing needles, before she took her stance.

After a beat, she did a back-flip, throwing three of the needles at three different trees that were next to each other. She flipped her body over in the air, and a sent another needle at the middle tree, before landing back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:09 am

Vali took a soft breathe, strained his grip, and let go.
The arrow shot away with full force and hit it's target the mark. He grinned alittle to himself as he took out another arrow, and prepared for another shot. Nothing like some excrisse in peace~
After several mintues, the target mark he had set up on the tree could barley take anymore arrows. Ok so he may eb overdoing it a little... Guess he was just trying to ingroe the fact that he'll have to start socilaze in the school. He'll start....in the field, yeah. Then he could train more and pretend to focus to much instea do tlakign ith others...

As soon as he set in his foot in the place, his eyes wanderd off to one of th stundets, who also were focusing on training. However, eh was more intressted in her choice of weapons. And, she looked pretty skilled.
Sniling like a five year old, he mvoed closer to have better look.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:27 am

Anna stood back up and let out a breath, before tightening her pony tail. She walked over to the trees to inspect her work.

"Ah... a little off." She mumbled, seeing that the second one she threw into the middle tree was off to the right instead of being right below the first needle.

She pulled out her needles from the three trees she punctured. She walked back over to where her bag was, before repeating the same move she had earlier.

Instead of walking this time, she flew over to the trees and smiled when she saw the last needled landed right where she wanted it to.

She pulled out her needles and flew back over to her bag. While still in the air, she looked through her bag, for her next weapon of choice.

She pulled out a few of her throwing stars, before noticing that someone was watching her out of the corner of her eye. She looked over and tilted her head to see a young boy watching her.

She was now floating completely upside down when she waved at him, still with her head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:35 am

Realizing she caught him starring, he blushed a litte and loked away, deciding to foucs bakc on his own trainign and prepared his bow again, lookin for another good practise target.
However, he keept gazing back at her, couldn't help but be so curious over ther weapons. After all his long travellings in all over the world, he's allways been intressted in what soem call 'ninja weapons'. And beign alittle fanatic that he was, of course he wnated to learn...
Hh was being a creepfor staring huh?
He shaked hisi head as he found himself starng again, and tried to focus bakc on his bow and arrows.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:42 am

"Hmm..." Anna tapped her chin, before she did a flip in the air and landed back on the ground.

She took a moment, before she jumped up into the air and did a spin as she threw two of her stars at the trees. She landed back on the ground and went to study her work.

She could feel the boy's eyes on her as she practiced, she paid it no mind, unless she felt it needed it. She pulled her stars out of the tree and turned around, and gave the boy a smile.

She walked back over to her bag and grabbed a bottle of water. She took a drink, loving the feeling of the cool water going through her body.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:52 am

Vali blinked as she smiled his way, and shyly returned it. It's been a while since anyone gave him a smile that didn't hold disgust in them...
He cleare dhis throut and went bakc to his own thing again. Afetr a few faled attempts at concentration, he sighend and marzed over to the girl determinded.
"Um excuse me..?" he spoke up a she stood behind her.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:58 am

"Hm?" Anna said, turning around and finding the boy from earlier had come up to her. "Oh, hi!" She said, smiling, putting her bottle back into her bag.

"Something I can help you with?" She asked, standing back up.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:06 am

Vali cleared his throut, glancign bewteen her and the tree she practided on. "Those weapons," he mumbled, rubbing his neck awkwardly. he sighend and decied to be blunt about it. "You don't happen ot teach how to sue those weaopns right?????"
There. He asked. Now go away efore you offend her or soemthing, he told he himself
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:56 pm

Ahh... that explains the looks. Anna thought to herself, before giving him a smile.

''I offered to teach a friend of mine, so, if you want to learn, I don't mind teaching you.'' She responded, before giving her hand out to shake. ''My name is Anna, by the way, what's yours?''

Last edited by Celeste on Thu May 16, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:14 pm

He felt himself smile widely, relifed and shake dehr hand politley. "I'm Vali... Pleasure to meet you," he beamed and bowed slightly. "Hope you have alot of patient," he chuckled. "I'll pay you abkc for your kindness someday, somehow."
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Anna smiled, and bowed a little back. She was used to that in her martial arts training. "We'll see then, won't we?" She said, smiling.

"Oh, no, you don't have to repay me." She said, feeling that it was sweet of him to offer. "How about being my friend?" She asked, thinking that was a good payment for helping. "Being a friend is payment enough to me." She said, shrugging.

She crossed her arms. "All right, do you know anything about using weapons of a Ninja?" She asked, wanting to see how much he knew, that way she knew where to begin.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:49 am

He blinked in surprise when she said he didn't need to do anythign bavk for her, just be her friend. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed his neck, glancing away. "Sure... having a friend would nce for a change.." he smiled.

he eöt his hand fall back to his side as he shaked his head slightly. "No not really. I've read about it and seen people use it before, but never had a chance to try it out myself."
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:58 am

Anna nodded. ''All right.'' She said, before moving to her bag. She pulled out all of the weapons and layed them out on her towel. ''Do you know what each weapon is and their purpose?'' She asked, going through the same process her trainer put her through before he started to show her how to use them.
Back to top Go down
Vali

Vali

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:54 am

He watched her closely, feeling like a little kid over again like the first time his brother had taken him out to hunt.
"Not sure I do... sorry?" he said with a shake of his head and soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!   Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing like a day for throwing sharp and pointy objects!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: