Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 5:59 am

Hannah hurried out of the ballroom right after Ami, "Come on..there has to be some form of a communications system to contact the teachers." She said, her body was still shaking and she was amazed that she was still upright even as her whole body threatened to collapse.
--
"My my my, out of the fire...and into the frying pan." A low voice chuckled as Victor stepped out of the darkness. "You really do have a habit of getting yourselves into trouble." He commented as he smirked down at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 11:44 am

(pfft the title<3 xDDD)

Ami tried to catch her breath, feeling her legs threating to give in any second again. "Do you... think they have phones..?" she panted, feelign lamer thna ever when asking that.
Hearign the smae voice form before, she yellped nad stumbled over her feet, catchign ehrself before hitting the ground. She grabbed Hannah's wrist out of mere reflex as she watched Sbertooth with wide, scared eyes. "Ha... and to think I saw my grandpa when you attacked me before... he'd be so offended," she laughed otu nervously for soem weird reason. It must be the fera gettign to ehr head. Yupp, that's totllay it....

A loud curse followed shorlty afetr Victor arrived, and soon enough Ferir stumbled out of the dark from behind the girls, spitting out blood on the floor.
"Shit! I swear it feels like I've been split in half," he groaned as he held ahnad over his bleeding stomach. He laughed to himself. "I swear I can feel some of my guts missing.... Oh hey Sabes! My pal, what's up?"
He said happily, waving over to him before turnign his attention to th two girls bewteen them. "....you feel like sharing that?~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 pm

(Thought it would be pretty funny XDD)
Hannah flinched and when Ami stumbled against her knew she wouldn't be able to remain standing for long. And when Ami talked back to the creepy guy she looked at her impressed seconds before another male arrived who looked wounded. When he started talking Hannah let out a nervous laugh, "Seriously? We manage to escape and we run into these creeps?" She asked out loud, life just didn't seem to be very fair.
--
Victor glanced over at Fenrir with a raised eyebrow, "Where the hell have you been?" He demanded as he took in all the blood on Fenrir. After sniffing the air though he shook his head with an exasperated look, "Never mind...now I was thinking we could take these two along with us. Be a good meal for later, what do you think?" He asked as he smirked down at the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Ami almost yanked at Hannah's arm when the other creepy guy turned up. And of course he had to be drenched in blood, and of course be friends with the other dude, AND have a totally fucked up mind...
Their bad luck was bad it was almost funny.

Fenrir grinend boyishly and staretd to circle around the girls, as if thier were soem lost sheep. Which to him, thye probably were. "So which one do you wnat Sabes?" he licked his lips, eyes glowing a birght red color from time to time. "I'm starved so I'm fine with either one~"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 2:33 pm

Hannah clung just as tightly to Ami as the man circled them, "Oh trust me neither of us would taste very good, you'd be better off eating one of those crazy guys, trust me all that crazy is bound to taste pretty good." She blurted out as she shrank back against Ami.
--
Victor laughed darkly, "Well I was thinking about eating her." He said and smirked at Ami with a pointy grin. "Which leaves you with that one." He said gesturing at Hannah who trembled even more at his words.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 5:17 pm

(........geez Sabes, that sounded wrong in my mind Embarassed *SHOT*)

Fenrir stopped as Hannah spoke, totally invading their personal space as he backed them up agaisnt the wall. He gave hannah a blank look, sniffed her, and then grinned. "Sure, I'll take her then," he grinend happily and yanked Hannah away from Ami. "I like the way she thinks~"
He leaned his face close to her ear. "And you're right missy, crazy tastes delicious~"

Ami gasped as her friend was yanked away from her, and imedinly tried to reach for her. Fenrir had not even blinked, and roughly pushed her back agaisnt the wall as he started to drag Hannah off, whisteling to himself.
"H-hey! Let her go you.. you...." she trailed off, beaucse really what the hell could she say? Ow... her back hurts..!
She trid to stand up to run after, but kept slidign down the wall as he legs refused to litsen to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 5:30 pm

Hannah jerked in shock when he grabbed her away from Ami and glanced behind her in panic when he shoved Ami back, "Ami!" She cried out and froze when he started to drag her away. She tried her best to kick him but her head was still spinning and now even more so, "Why not pick someone your own size to feast on? I'm sure I won't even be an appeitizer." She growled, man his grip sure was painful.
--
Victor smirked and roughly grabbed Ami up from the wall with a wide smile that showed all his teeth, "If I were you sweetheart, I'd be more concerned about you." He said as he started pulling her along with him. He too a sniff of her hair and smiled even wider, "Normally I don't eat girls....I normally play with my food first." He added as he gave her a wicked grin.
(and yes he wants to come out dirty today o///o)
Back to top Go down
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Fenrir just chuckled at the girl’s weak attempt to break free, and wordlessly lifted her up, and threw her over his shoulder, marching outside happily.
"Yeah you're right. But since half of my stomach is missing at the moment, you'll do just perfectly~" he grinned wickedly.

Ami whimpered as Sabertooth grabbed her, swearing she heard something in her back crack this time, and was helplessly dragged away.
She turned her head to see where the other guy had disappeared to with Hannah, and to her horror saw he already left.
The panic was rising again, but she had to focus and try to think up a way to escape this psycho! Who was… surprisingly attractive this close….
She mentally slapped her self. Why do I have this serious ‘bad boy’ fetish?! She was going to get eaten alive, and her friend too probably, and here she was finding her soon to be killer SEXY?!
…he was gonna eat her…
She felt herself blush and mentally slapped herself again.
With her free hand, she stared to search her pocket, and triumphal pulled out her small pencil. “Hey you,” she hissed, making him look at her and without hesitation thrust the pen into his eye. She quickly took her chance and dashed off to where she think the wolf dude had gone.
“A pen truly is mightier than a sword,” she couldn’t help but giggle in her panic.

(x'D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Hannah let out a startled oomph when he tossed her over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes and started to hit him with her fists, though it felt like hitting a mountain. Geez why did she have to be kidnapped by some crazy guy who planned on eating her...and even if he was beyond attractive she was determined not to lose focus. "Oh I'm sure I'll be just amazing when you eat me." She couldn't help but say rather sarcastically. Getting an idea she kicked him in the balls and once he released her she bolted.....as best as she could anyway.
--
Wen she jabbed the pen in his eye he roared in anger and doubled over before he yanked it out of his eye and now with blood streaming down his face he bared his teeth and took off after her. It didn't take him long to catch up to her and when he did he tackled her to the ground, "You really shouldn't have done that." He growled into her ear as he sneered down at her.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 6:16 pm

(guaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah O.O *is scared* x'D)

He dropped her on the floor as he doubled over in pain, growling loudly as he grabbed his more wounded area.
It’s quite pathetic that it hurts more than his ripped open stomach right now…
Glancing up at the girl who was trying her luck (which was looking pretty bad) he chuckled lowly and stood back up, not even having to hurry after her.
“I should’ve been prepared for that,” he said casually, suddenly right behind her with his face close enough to her neck for him to bite.
With one arm, he punched the air out of her, sending her flying up against a wall. As soon as she touched the floor, he was at her side again, pinning her down. “I should probably just rip of your legs,” he mumbled in thought, as if she wasn’t there. “And stop moving, it’ll hurt less… Not. But you get my point.”

Ami screamed out as she was tackled to the floor once again, feeling her fear paralyzing her once more as she felt him behind her back.
Closing her eyes, she pressed her cheek against the cold floor, starting to accept defeat and prepare for pain full death full of blood.
Blood….
She blinked open her eyes as she felt her outstretched in front of her touch some heavy liquid, and grimaced as she guessed it come from that other kidnapper. Then a thought hit her.
Moving her hand quickly, she dipped her whole hand into the pool of blood and quickly drew something on the floor, praying to whatever god was out there that it would work.
The small and sloppy blood painting suddenly moved, and the next second something that looked like a shield threw Victor of off her.
“Holy shit it worked!” she burst out, only for it quickly melt into it’s original form: a puddle of blood.
“….Oki bye,” and she was off again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 6:36 pm

She should have been prepared for him to attack her but somehow she wasn't, she landed with a little cry after he had punched her and now she lay there staring up at him as he pinned her down. "Nope." She said and punched him in the face as she tried to squirm out of his grip. She really shouldn't be noticing details like how hot he was or just how strong he was but damn if she couldn't help but notice.
--
Victor was quickly growing annoyed and he shook himself off before he charged after her again, once again it was easy for him to pick up on her scent and once he did he grabbed her and pinned her against a wall. "You have a habit of annoying me." He commented darkly as he glared down at her.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Fenrir turned back his head calmly as she slapped him, in fact he didn’t even look angry. Just… amused? Again, he lamed all of his blood loss, he was getting sleepy.
“Hey, hey girly…?” he tried saying, before grabbing her wrist tightly and slamming her arms down against the floor on each side of her head.
“Look I’ve had a pretty shitty day and I‘m tired. I’m not gonna eat ya,” he told her flatty in her face, not seeming to notice (or care) how close their faces were. “So calm your tits. Geez…”
He let go of her wrist as he straightened up, but didn’t move to get off of her just yet. “Still gonna hurt ya though. Need to get my frustration out on something.”
He sniffed the air once, and gave her a smug knowing look. “But hey, at least I’m hot to look at right?” he winked.
--
“Yeah, gotten that one a lot,” she laughed breathlessly up at him, scared shitless at this point but still couldn’t stop her mouth from running amok. So, this was how she acted when panicking in the face of death?
“Ummm….” She mumbled eyes trailing down his face, chest and then back up. “I’m really bad for whatever diet you’re on?” she tried lamely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Hannah shivered, well at least he wasn't going to eat her...that was good right? , she stared at him nervously and when he spoke again she froze. She wished he wasn't so close to her...her thinking might not be so clouded if he gave her some room, without really thinking about it she pushed her hand against his chest so she could have room to sit up only watching in shock when her hand started to glow. Knowing what was happening now Hannah grimaced as she healed all of his injuries and then collapsed with a yelp, even more drained then before. "Next time...I'll ask you to move." She muttered as her vision dotted.
--
Victor smirked down at her, "Sweetheart the last thing on my mind is eating you, besides I've never been one to talk to my food before I eat it." He stated as he played with a strand of her hair.
(don't ask me what he's doing...Idk XDD)
Back to top Go down
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Fenrir blinked down confused at her, about to push her down again when he suddenly felt the pain start to leave.... a lot faster than it should.
He looked down at his chest, ignoring the girl for a moment as he lifted off his torn and bloody shirt. The wound… was healed? And it didn’t feel so empty inside either. Huh… not bad.
Smiling a little he wordlessly got up and away from Hannah as he felt from his other wounds, and was pleasantly surprised as he felt most of them were healed! Too bad she couldn’t give him back all that blood he lost… He’d still be tired for a few days. Ah, no matter!
Before Hannah would’ve had time to try and flee again, he had twirled back around to face her, his face beaming. Without any warning of sorts, he grabbed her by the face and placed a nonchalant yet grateful kiss on her lips.
“Thank you~ I’ll let you go with both of your legs still attached to your body,” he smirked, messing up her hair before walking past her as if nothing happened.
--
Ami gaped up at the man who for amount ago had only been having killer intentions (or worse) aimed towards her. And he was… flirting?
Pfffffffft noooo, he was just messing with her to freak her out more.
Well it works, she’s more freaked out. Too bad this also only made him look even hotter.
She couldn’t hold back her chuckle and shacked off his hand from her face.
“Watch the hair big guy…” she mumbled, avoiding eye contact. “So if you’re not gonna eat me… let me go?” she tried again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Thu May 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Hannah blinked in surprise when he kissed her on the lips, sure it wasn't much more then a show of graditude on his part but it was her first kiss. Damn it all....that wasn't to say she hadn't enjoyed it because she had...more then she should have and he was walking away now. "So that's it? That's all I get? You were about to eat me and I healed you and all I get is one kiss? It should have been an hour make out at least!" She couldn't help but quip as she slowly got up, her head starting to hurt, the extra energy she had used on him was starting to effect her now. She stumbled a little bit and cursed under her breath, her stupid power just had to manifest itself, true if it hadn't she probably would have died but now she....god she was tired, probably why she had said that.
--
He chuckled and before she could move he sniffed her hair taking a little whiff of it before he smirked down at her knowingly. "Well who knows...next time I won't be so nice." He all but purred into her ear before he lightly nipped her ear with his teeth and then got off of her. "I have a feeling your friend will be looking for you." He commented.
(thank Johanna for the extra little commentary on Hannah's part XDD
)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Fri May 17, 2013 5:12 am

Fenrir stopped for a moment to galnced back at the girl, raising en eyebrow.
"Hey, i did say thanks and i'm not gonna eat ya, that's more than enough," he waved her off with a roll of his eyes. "Don't push your luck girly or I'll just rip your throat open anyway."
And he meant every word he said. Just eaucse she (accidnetly) healed him doens't mean he'd like her. He wa sjust so dman tired already and would need a long night to get rest up.
He took in ehr form once again quickly, before wordlessly twirling fully back around and walk back over, and lift her up bride style. "Must be annoying having a power that drains your energy huh?" he said casually. "You're lucky, all the blood loss makes my head funnier than normal," he gave her a boyish grin.
"So which way to some room with a couch or bed?~"
(he's not gonna do anything,just find a place for her to sleep or rest on xP)

"....I thoguht your friend was the dog," she mutterd under her breahth as he sniffed her, and almsot squeeked as he nipped at ehr ear. Dear god I thoguht I was gonna lsoe my ear there!
She stayed still for amoment even afetr he got off of her, and then slowly sat up, crawling backwards before stumbling back up. "Uh yeah, hopefully..."
And she couldn't help byt glare at the man. "This was all fucking pointless! If you wreen't even gonan eat me in the first place then why the hell bother running after me?!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Fri May 17, 2013 12:29 pm

She rolled her eyes at his comment but wisely chose not to say anythi g again after all he might not be so nice next time around. She wasn't prepared for him to scoop her up in his arms and stared dumbly down at herself before she spoke up, "Oh uh...up that staircase." She said quietly as her brain slowly kicked in. "My room is the first one on the right." She added in an undertone.
--
He chuckled, "I was bored, and besides it was amusing watching you panic." He stated with a smirk. He looked her over slowly before smiling at her, "Ya know keep staying here and I might change my mind." He drawled as he moved towards her side and lightly stroked her cheek with one nail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Fri May 17, 2013 1:29 pm

"Got ya~" he sang happily as he turned to walk towards ehr room. Oh hey, now here's his chance to explore some more in this building! Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea letting the girl live anyway.
He grew quiet for a moment, before starting to hum on old melody he remembers from along time ago.... After his fmaily was taken away, and before the gods locked him up.
Oh right... Tyr ha dbeen the one to teach it to him.
"You should gain some weight," he said out of nowhere, before humming again.

---

At this point, Ami was beoynd piised off at the man and slapped away his hand form her face again, her glare turning more irritated. "Well then go find someone else to play with! I ain't no toy!" she hissed and pushed past him, fumming furiodlu to herself whiel mutteirn words in both spanish and swedish.
"And I've alreayd lost count on all the times you've 'changed your mind'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Fri May 17, 2013 2:14 pm

She sighed as he brought up her weight, "I had some disease which made me lose a lot of my weight...I still am trying to get my weight back." She admitted with a shrug. She didn't even know why she was telling him that, however she knew only being 99 pounds at her height of 5'1 wasn't good...in fact it was the reason she always had no energy. Trying to tell her body that shs could eat had in fact been much harder then Hannah had thought, her body wasn't prepared to eat large meals so she had to adjust and eat smaller meals but more frequently.
--
Victor chuckled as he watched her storm off, "Calm down sweetheart." He said unable to resist smiling at how adorable she looked when she was angry. "Well I could eat you but I have a feeling it wouldn't be that fun." He said, after all after she was dead it was no fun...he had always liked it when girls showed spirit....that was one thing he enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sat May 18, 2013 8:48 am

(sorry for late reply<333 was out partyig the whole nught x'D)

"Huh," Fenrir nodded while keeping his gaze forward, guessing he was nearing the bedroom at this point. "That explains the certain... scent, on your blood," he pointed out, more to himself than her.
As they reached the door, which he'd no problemw ith guessing was her room with ehr scent on it he casually kicked it open and invited himself in. "Well here we are! Don't be surprised if you get a nightly visit some time," he grinned wickeldy as he put her down.
"Hey...." his eyes narrowed a she recognised the other scent.
That Scorpio girl sleeps here?

---

AMi wans't amused at all, and barely even felt scared at this point! And seeing as he wa sobviously just toying wiht ehr mind, he wa sonly gonna get anger out of her.¨
"I don't care! Just levae me alone! You wolfman or whatever the hell you are..!" she mutterd under her breath.
And then she stopped, and glanced voer ehr shoulder at him. "Where did your pal take my friend? If she as much got a scratch on her i'll come back and annoy to death!"

(pfffft me? adorable when angry? Embarassed *faints*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sat May 18, 2013 10:41 pm

(Sorry I'm still out of it, so if I say something stupid forgive me <333)
She raised an eyebrow at him when he mentioned nightly visits, even though a part of her honestly couldn't wait to see him show up. At his other words she frowned, "What?" She asked curiously, she had a feeling he had noticed something but she wasn't sure what exactly...and her brain kept fogging up. Now that she was lying on her bed she just wanted to sleep...but she had a feeling that would be difficult as she needed to check on Ami.
--
He smirked at her words, he certainly wouldn't put it past her anyway, "Not if I kill you first." He said casually before shrugging. "I don't know where he took her and as far as I'm concerned she's probably dead by now." He stated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:16 am

(no worries<333 Very Happy *huggles tightly*)

Fenrir shot a glance bakc at Hannah, this time nto lookign as calm or happy anymore, more... grim. And then he smirked as he turned for the window.
"Nothing... For now."
He opend the window and jumpe dup on the sill, turning around to give her a light bow. "You'll find out soon anyywya. Thanks again for you little mistake between," he winked at her.
---
Ami clenched her fist. Oh god please don't let anythgin like that have happend...!
"Then you--!" she suddenly screamed out and made a grabb for him. "You can track him right? Then, then smell him up and take me to them!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 1:08 pm

She frowned at his words, "I would say you're welcome but I have a feeling the words would be meaningless." She stated as she watched him. Whatever it was he had sensed only made her more on edge and she didn't like it...she had a feeling whatever it was, wasn't good.
--
He laughed, "And why would I do that?" He asked as he started walking off with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 3:13 pm

He shrugged casually, and gave an amused laugh at her response. "Yupp, that'd be right girly~" he snickerd, balancing on the edge, sometimes looking as if he would lose balance and fall down, right before regaining it like nothing.
"Don't be so tense... I said wouldn't eat ya now didI?"
--
"Beaucse i'll start being annoying right now!" she threatend, even thoguh knowing how damn lame it sounded, and was. "Ok look, how baout I uh... ummm.... Gave you something in return??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 4:35 pm

She studied him thoughtfully, "That's not why I'm on edge....you noticed something earlier, what was it?" She asked curiously as she watched him with interest. If she had tried something like that she would have fallen over....needless to say she was impressed.
--
He turned to look back at her a smirk still tugging at the edges of his mouth, "Like what?" He asked as he regarded her with some interest.
(*can't stop thinking of Esme and Joey now XDD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   

Back to top Go down

Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next