Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 4:43 pm

He titled his head slightly as he watched her with hooded eyes, before jumping of the sill and landing softly on the floor. He chuckled again, and walked over to where she was seated,and leaned over her with one arm on each side of her.
"If I told you, you'd only end up ruining it for me~" he grinned, their face close to each others like it once was before. He let his warm breath hit her face for few more seconds before drawing back again, returning to his humming.
--
That, shut her up. She bit her lip in a loss of what to say, trying to come up wit somethign where it didn't involve money ('cause she's broke) or her body.
"Uuuhh..."
Come on Ami think! Hannah's life might be on the line here! she screamed at herself in desperation. "W-what would you like...?" she mumbled out, trying to keep her 'angry' face on.

(O.O xD oh dear, careful hon or I might start shipping myself here with him *SHOT* jk jk jk ;P)

(and pssssst sent you a pm<33 x3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 4:56 pm

She felt her heart hammering at their closeness and swallowed hard as he smirked down at her before frowning and sitting up. "Well that's no fair." She muttered under her breath. She studied him under her lashes as she thought about what he had said, "Why do I get the feeling that I'll be caught somewhere in the middle?" She asked out loud.
--
"Careful sweetheart, I might start getting the wrong idea." Victor said with a chuckle as he glanced over at her, his eyes trailing over her body with appreciation before meeting her gaze again.
(I might do the same...XDD replied x3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 5:18 pm

He laughed foundly at Hannah. "Life is never fair sweetheart," he winked and turned for the sill again. "And girly, do't flatetr yourself. Everyone in this shcool has already been 'caught in the middle', they just betetr pray to whoever shit god they belive in that they know when to step aside."
He leaned back agasint the window, goign queit for a few more seconds. "And you need to take control fo your heart there, before it bursts out of your chest~"
He was obviously enyoing this.
--
Ami did NOT appreciate his look and held back ehr arms when she wanted to hugg herself. Me and my darn fetish for bad guys... she sighend.
"I'm anythign but 'sweet' wolfman, and HEY! Eyes above my chest thank you!" she hissed. "Ugh, this si exavtly the reason why i never bother with guys! A complete waist of time!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him before rolling her eyes, "Thanks for the heads up Sherlock." She said sarcastically even as against her will a tiny smile crept across her face. "Do you know where my friend is?" She demanded suddenly, she was still worried about her and each second she stayed could mean her friend...well dying or something equally horrible.
--
Victor chuckled, "Relax will ya? I won't ask anything like that." He stated and ruffled her hair. "How about you owe me a favor and when I ask, you'll pay up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 5:46 pm

He just grinned boyishy at her, even though he wans't sure on what this 'Sherlock' was...Whatever.
"Who?" he asked,first confused before remembring."Oh yeah rightt hat other brunette! I'm sure my pal has already eaten her," he said all to happily. "Well... knowing that guy, first raped maybe and THEN eaten her."
--
She pouted, and almsot smacked him right there when eh messed up ehr hair as if she was some kid! She rubbed ehr head and thought for a moment, her glare never leaving.
"Any sane personw ould never agree to that," she grumbled, and then thought some more. "But then again, I thought i was crazy since my grandpa died, so what the freaking hell? Sure..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Her eyes widened and before she even knew what she had somehow managed to do she was on her feet and halfway towards the door, she wasn't even sure how she was able to walk but she knew she needed to find her friend. "You better hope that's not the case." She said as she opened the door, she wasn't sure where to begin but she needed to find her friend and fast.
--
He smiled down at her, "Good choice." He said and lifted his head up as he sniffed the air, "Looks like they went that way." He said as he pointed towards the staircase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Fenrir just smiled and waved at her as she left, this time not bothering to follow.
He sighend and leaned his head backwards, taking in the scent once again and felt his blood start to boil once more. This place is just a slaughter house, a place for him to get a free meal...
Snorting, he threw himself out the window and dissapeard into the night.
--
She huffed nad held her head high (well tried at least) and imediently ran towards the direaction he poined at. "Thanks! But this doens't mean I like you ro anythign wolfman! Or whatever the heck you are.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:28 pm

She was both grateful and at the same time kinda annoyed that he didn't follow after her, she sighed and kept running down the staircase. She spotted Ami and even though she was stumbling she hurried towards her as fast as she could, "Ami!" She shouted and hugged her tightly, feeling just relieved that she was with her friend again.
--
He smirked, he definitely would have fun when it would come time for her to pay up, watching the two friends reunite he turned and made his way away from them... he needed to hunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Not ocne looking back, Ami speed up at hearign her friend's voice and felt a wave of relief wash over ehr. As they hugged, she felt so happy that she managed to twirld them both around withotu falling over.
I really forget my strengh sometimes...
"Thank whatever god there is somehwere that you're ok!" she cried out, hugging her tighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Hannah just clung to her, "Yes thank God....I thought you had been...been raped or worse." She sobbed as she held her best friend, she was just feeling relieved that her best friend was all right and still in one piece...that alone made her feel much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:59 pm

( ;3; best friend? :'D *tackles*)

AMi chuckled, startign to feel the shock finally comming. "I thoguth I was gonna egt raped to,... but all he did was sniff at me! And well, leave soem bruises but i've survied worse from my sister," she laughed, trying to lighten up the mood. "I was more concernd about you Hannah! Did he hurt you? What did he do??" she asked worriedly, cheeking her over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 7:10 pm

(ofc x3 *huggles*)
Hannah was busy scanning her friend for injuries and frowned as Ami asked that, "Well I accidently healed him and he er...may have kissed me but you know, at least we're both alive right?" She asked as she smiled at Ami, ok so maybe she had enjoyed that kiss more then she should have, but hey...the guy was hot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 7:20 pm

(8'D *showers you with my love*)

Ami blinked, as if not tkaing it in at first. "....not sure wether to eb more worried or just jealous...hahaha," she stared to laugh as she leaned ehr head agaisnt her friends shoulder. "Talked about a messed up night... but as you said, at least you're alive and well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Sun May 19, 2013 10:47 pm

She laughed gently and rested her head on top of Ami's own, "Ditto....should we check and see if we can reach the teachers?" She asked quietly, she wasn't quite sure if she would be able to walk that far just quite yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Mon May 20, 2013 3:07 am

The only she wanted to do was go to sleep and foregt the whole damn night, but she nodded nontheless, knowing that was the best thing to dp at the moment. "Yeah, lets.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   Mon May 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Hannah nodded and slowly managed to start walking she clung to Ami as they made their way across the hallway. "Where do you think it would be?" She asked quietly as she slowly looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)   

Back to top Go down

Masquerade: Oh Come on (tags: Fennie and Lilium)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2