Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Character Profile - Ender

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ender

PostSubject: Character Profile - Ender   Thu May 16, 2013 6:09 pm

NAME- Garrison Roads

ALIAS- Ender

AGE- 23

OCCUPATION- Mercenary/Bodyguard

RELATIONSHIPS- with Vulpe Blueblood

PERSONALITY- Fun, romantic, laid-back, and kind; Ender may appear to be like this around others, but deep down he is a serious thinker, a skilled fighter, and still a ladies man, although his eyes are only on his girlfriend Vulpe. You may find him flirting with her and displaying public affection, but when danger is on the rise. Ender is the first to rise and stand against anything that dares to harm his lover.

FEARS- Losing Vulpe, his first and only true love.

HISTORY- "My only love in this world is money." Ender would find himself saying this over and over throughout each assignment he was given. As a top-secret member of the Anti-Mutant forces Ender found himself slathering and/or capturing dangerous mutants on a daily business. Getting his clothes dirty with blood was always a pain, but as long as his employers forked over the cash he was fine.

Once a young orphan, he was raised in a military program that sought out to make the perfect soldiers. By the age of 17, Ender became the first and last subject to succeed before the program was shutdown due to the high death rate of his peers. Throughout his young adult life he was put to work by one of the men overlooking the project, Dr. Baron, who was also one of the founding fathers of the Anti-Mutant movement. Under Baron's orders Ender would hunt down mutant after mutant and be paid handsomely, but only to turn around and buy him and his friends twelve rounds of drinks at the local bar. Life seemed pointless to him and unfulfilling. His friends would talk of their lives with girlfriends, wives, or kids, but Ender himself had no one.

That all changed the day he discovered a secret chamber located under the Anti-Mutant headquarters, where they held young mutant children and tortured them repeatedly until their deaths. Ender, who never once harmed a child, witnessed flashbacks of his old peers who died during the experiments of his childhood. At that moment Ender realized that he could take no more and released the mutant children from their imprisonment. Most of the children escaped the base, some perished, and others went down fighting. By the end of the escape a dozen mutant children has died, but not before wiping out 163 men. Dr. Baron was furious and ordered a bounty hunter to track down Ender and destroy him.

Ender had fled the HQ, but within days the skilled bounty hunter had discovered him in a dirty rundown town, and at last cornered him into an alleyway. Ender, wounded and exhausted, did not have the strength to fight back, even as the hunter lifted his dagger into the air. "Excuse me, may I play?" a voice from behind asked. The hunter looked back and was met with the glare of another lady. At once the man froze like an ice cube and stood helplessly as she sunk her teeth into his neck. Minutes had passed as Ender heard the girl laugh and laugh as poison was injected into the hunter's skin. In a short time the hunter died, with the girl laughing hysterically before him. "Stupid man! Hahahaha! I forgot how fun it was to watch someone die like th-..." Before she could finish she collapsed to the ground, drained from using her ability.

Ender found the strength to carry her away and brought her to an abandoned house where he cared for her for several days. As time went on Ender began to feel a warm sensation every time he rubbed her head and fed her like a newborn baby. Even after her recovery Ender insisted on staying by her side, swearing his allegiance to her, and promising to repay his debt for her saving him.

"I did it for fun you fool, not to save you," she said, "now leave me be!"
"No, let me be with you Scorpia," Ender begged, "I love you."
"Love me? You don't even know what love is."
"Then let me be with you, and in time I will find out." Ender knelt before her, took her hand and pressed his soft lips against it.
The girl blushed and then sighed, "It's Vulpe...my name is Vulpe."
"That's a beautiful name, mine is Garrison, but just call me Ender. Now shall be begin our romance?" he asked, taking her into his arms.
"Easy Romeo," she replied, pushing him away. "One day at a time, now let's go."
And so Vulpe walked away, and Ender followed. A new adventure was beginning for the two, but would it lead to an everlasting romance, or the destruction of their lives?

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS- One his hip rests a razor sharp dagger used to slit the throats of his enemies, and on his back sits two submachine guns used to provide a big ass kicking to his foes. Ender is skilled with hand to hand combat and is a talented dancer, this comes in handy when dodging his enemies attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile - Ender   Thu May 16, 2013 6:54 pm

*jumps like crazy* Did not realize that the actor was HOOK! O.O LJKHkfhasluhkjhsfLhesjkfhkLH.... *tries to not fangirl all over the place* ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile - Ender   Thu May 16, 2013 6:56 pm

GUAAAAAAAH love him... so much... already 8D <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile - Ender   Thu May 16, 2013 6:59 pm

I'm jealous now X'D But, Anna gets Kurt, so I feel better <3 lol And Babara gets Thor, and Peter gets Kara :3 And Logan gets Kitty! Very Happy *coughs before moving away*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animus

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile - Ender   Thu May 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Oh, hey look, it's Colin O'Liferuiner.

Sophie: . . . I really have no response to this. But hey, maybe you'll be a good influence on Vulpe!

Donna: . . . . *sniffs* Not worth my time.

Strange: *chuckles* I wish you the best of luck in your wooing.

Ivy: Oooh, he looks fun. A little young, but fun.

Kurt: . . . uh . . . nice . . . to meet vou . . . ?

Diana: *smiles and nods her head* It's an honor to meet a warrior with such skill.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpia

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile - Ender   Thu May 16, 2013 11:27 pm

"E-Ender?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile - Ender   

Back to top Go down

Character Profile - Ender
Page 1 of 1