Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On our way to the girls dorm!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celeste

Celeste

On our way to the girls dorm!  Empty
PostSubject: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:15 pm

With a flash, they appeared in the main entrance. Anna looked around, before pointing down a hall. "This way!" She said, as quietly as she could. She didn't let go of Kurt's hand as she raced down the hall.

"Flying might be quieter..." She said, before floating up. "Take my other hand." She said, holding it out to him. "Might be a bit slower, but less likely we'll make noise." She said, praying they weren't spotted heading to her dorm.

Now I really hate that my room as at the very end of the hall... She thought, thinking about how far down her room is.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Kurt stared wide eyed as she started flying, but nodded his head, taking both her hands, realizing last minute that she'd be able to feel that he had only three fingers instead of five . . . oh well. This was more important, and she would be bound to find out about his other mutant powers eventually.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Anna flew higher, until Kurt's feet weren't on the ground any longer. "Doing all right?" She asked, looking down at him, smiling.

He was a lot lighter then crooks she's carried to jail before, so, it was a lot easier to fly. She flew down the corridor, before taking a left.

"Keep an eye out..." She whispered, trying to keep her focus more on flying towards the girls dorm then being on look out. She knew she should be, but she didn't have to carry someone while flying that much...

Cops usually showed up before she had to drop them off at the jail.

She hardly noticed that his hands felt a little funny, she wanted to make sure she didn't drop him.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:12 pm

Kurt smiled up at Anna and nodded his head. "Ja!" He said. He wasn't that bothered by heights - he had been an acrobat in the circus, after all.

Noting Anna's warning, Kurt looked around to make sure there were no enemies lurking in the corners.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:25 pm

{OOC: They could probably do a musical number and not be caught. XD jk!}

After doing one more turn, they made it to the girls dorm. "Looks like you know how to get here now, huh?" She asked, looking down at Kurt with a giggle.

"My room is the last one." She said, moving past all the other dorms down the long corridor.

She set Kurt down in front of her door. "Here we are!" She said, happily, as she floated down.

"Oops, almost forgot..." She said, before flying back up to the door frame and grabbing her extra key. "Don't know where my went at the dance..." She said, as she unlocked the door, only to have a black and white kitten try to walk out of the room.

"Mew?" The kitten said as Anna picked her up.

"Shhh, not now, Quinn..." She said, before walking into the room.

She looked back at Kurt. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:33 pm

(XD You're probably right XDDDD)

Kurt smiled a bit sheepishly and nodded. "Ja," he said, blinking in alarm when the cat came out. "O.O I didn't know pets vere allowed . . ." he said before blinking up at Anna. "Oh! J-ja!" he said, following her into the room.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Anna laughed nervously. "Uhh... they never said they weren't?" She said, before quickly shutting the door behind them.

"Kurt, meet Quinn." She said, holding the kitten up to Kurt. "Hope you don't mind cats." She said, silently hoping he wasn't allergic.

She set the kitten down and made her way over to her closet. "I am sooo glad I made more outfits when I did!" She said, smiling as she pulled out an exact replica of the outfit she wore to the party.

She grabbed a new mask and some other necessities, keeping them from Kurt's view. A man should not see a lady's undergarments... She thought with a smile.

"I'll just be a minute..." She said, slipping into the bathroom. "Make yourself comfortable! At least as much as you can when we're fighting for our lives..." She called from the bathroom, as she slipped Kurt's robe off of her.

She almost didn't want to look at her legs, in fear of scarring... But when she sneaked a peak she was both surprised and relieved that there were no scars.

"Remind me to thank you better, Sigyn..." She said, softly as she touched one of her thighs. She bit her lip and quickly jumped in the shower and had the fastest shower she ever had.

She slipped her undergarments on, before slipping on her outfit. She pulled her hair back into a bun, before looking at herself in the mirror.

"You can do this..." She muttered to herself, before putting her mask on. She walked out of the bathroom.

{OOC: Got a little typing happy XD}
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Kurt smiled and shook his head. "Not at all!" he said brightly. He nodded his head at Anna when she rushed into the bathroom, and he looked around Anna's dorm before looking down at Quinn. Animals always seemed to act weird around him . . . maybe because he smelled like one of them? Kurt didn't know. He looked up in surprise when Anna came out, and his eyes widened slightly at the costume.

"Vou veren't kidding vhen you said vou fought crime," he said in slight wonder. Almost unconsciously, his hand when to his watch, and he silently wondered if he should "suit up" himself rather than have the perception filter get turned off in the middle of a fight and distract Anna . . .
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:00 am

Anna shrugged, smiling. "Hope Quinn didn't bother you... she usually has a foot fetish..." She said, looking down as the kitten came over and rubbed all over her feet. "See? She likes to nibble at my toes..." She said, picking up the kitten. "Don't you?" She asked, her, before putting her on the bed.

She grabbed her short katana and her kusarigama, slipping the katana on her back and the chain with the ball on one end and a blade on the other in her belt. "Never fought crazies before... So, don't get too impressed." She said, giving a weak smile.

"Should we go by your room?" She asked, tilting her head at him as she walked over to him. "Got anything in there you need to fight with?" She asked, before watching Quinn sniff Kurt's leg.

"You're not used to him, huh?" She asked, Quinn, as she bent over and pet her. "He's one of the good guys." She said, giving a smile up at Kurt.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:16 am

Kurt smiled a bit when Quinn rubbed herself over Anna's feet, and then stared wide eyed as Anna pulled out all the weapons. " . . . zhat's a lot of veapons," he said, gulping.

He blinked at Anna's next question, and then shook his head. "Ah . . . nein, I . . . don't normally need veapons," he said, rubbing behind his head.

He then looked down at Quinn and smiled a bit. "Animals just act veird around me . . ."
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:20 am

"Eh... I'm wishing I had them at the party..." She admitted, feeling if she had them, she might have had a chance to avoid what happened.

Anna mentally shook her head, forcing herself not to think about it. She picked Quinn up. "Want to pet her? She's really sweet... She's spoiled too; my mom fell in love with her and everything." She said, rolling her eyes, playfully.

"She loves people, a lot." She said, shrugging as Quinn was instantly purring in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Kurt nodded. "Ja . . . I don't zink any of us suspect an attack zough," he said with a bit of a chuckle.

He smiled a bit and carefully reached out a hand to pet Quinn's back.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:50 pm

"Truuue, you have a point." She said, shrugging.

Anna smiled when Quinn responded to Kurt's hand, by her face all over it, while purring. "See? She's a sweetie." She said, smiling.

After a moment, she gave Quinn a kiss on the head. "We gotta go now, girl..." She said, putting her on the ground. "Let me feed her real quick..." She said, moving over to the food dish she had for her. She opened a container and poured some cat food into the bowl, which had Quinn there in less then a second.

"Okay, feel you can teleport us back?" She asked, walking back over to Kurt. "While she's eating, she won't accidentally get teleported with us... She's a clingy kitten."
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Kurt smiled a bit at Quinn, and then nodded at Anna's question. "Ja!" he said, holding out his hand to Anna.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:42 pm

Anna smiled, before taking his hand. "All right, teleport away!"

{OOC: rewatching Evolution... Kurt is sooo adorable! X3}
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Kurt smiled, and in with a puff of smoke, they were gone.

(XD He really really is.)
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:51 pm

{OOC: Yes <3 Love him! New topic? Or back to the other one?}
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:11 pm

(We can go back to the other one! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On our way to the girls dorm!    On our way to the girls dorm!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On our way to the girls dorm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: Main Entrance-
Jump to: