Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Widow

PostSubject: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 2:54 am

Natasha had been in the ballroom helping as much as she could inside but once she could she made her way out of the ballroom. Inside there had been a lot of student casulties and she needed to see if there were any that had managed to escape the horror within. She cursed in Russian when she spotted a familiar figure lying on the ground, next to him was a pretty blonde woman who looked up at her approach. The two woman studied each other for a moment, both trying to decide for themselves if the other was a threat. "He is all right, I healed him." The blonde spoke up and stepped to the side so that Natasha could see for herself. "He needs sleep, I trust you can watch over him." The words were spoken soothingly before the blonde turned to go. Natasha frowned and touched her hand, "Who are you?" She asked, her tone almost harsh. The blonde glanced back at her and gave her a small smile, "My name is Lady Sigyn...I have a feeling we'll see each other a lot." She said gently before she left towards the ballroom. Natasha watched her go with a mixture of feelings before she knelt next to Jormungand, for once she was at a loss at what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:23 am

Even while beeign asleep, Jorry could tell someone ahd healed him. And not only that... that white magic, had felt familiar, that same warm and comfotring feelign spread out threw him. It could only be one...
As soon a she felt a different precensse at his side, he shot up wide awake and grabbed whoever it was around the throat, eyes wide in anger and hissing loudly.
And then he took her in.
"N-Natasha..?" he mutterd as helet his hand slide down form her throat, and almost fall back down to the floor. He bowed his head, shaking it slightly as he tried to focus.
Vulpe... Vulpe was fine... he could still feel her precensse, alive somewhere. Was there someone with her? Not Fenrir... he couldn't feel him in the building anymore.
With a tired sigh, he glanced up at the teacher. "You guye are late," he mutterd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Natasha hadn't flinched when he had grabbed her tightly around the throat and only watched as he let his hand fall back. At his words she sighed, "I know and I'm sorry...turns out we were tricked, there was no distress call after all." She said with a dark look in her eyes. Looking down at him she frowned again, "Do you need help getting up?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 3:07 pm

He only grunted in reply, apparently refusing any help from anyone at the moment and tried to stand up on his own. He barely managed. If it hadn't been for Sigyn's healing he would've even been ale to move right now.
"Figures.." he grumbled, leanign agains the wall for a couple of minutes before trying to walk properly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 4:31 pm

She rolled her eyes at his stubborness and then followed him, "There a reason why you're refusing any help?" She asked as she studied him. Normally she would applaud such strength of will but she had a feeling he was only doing it to prove a point, though why was beyond her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 4:34 pm

He snorted, and mumbled something under his breath before turning back to face her. "My damn pride perhaps?" he shrugged and turned to try walking again.He couldn't stand this place at moment.. he needed to egt out of here.
"Any reason why you're following me? There's obviously other students in need of help."

(he's not angry with her, just mad over what happend Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 5:13 pm

She let out a sigh before she stopped following him, "You're right, I'll be on my way." She said and turned to go before one of the Brotherhood tried to attack her from behind. Almost casually she took him down and used one of her poison darts to incapticate him, straightening she walked over his body and was about to keep going. "Just be careful all right?" She called over her shoulder, she knew he wasn't angry at her...and he had every right to be angry over what had happened. She was just as angry...she could have saved more lives if she had been fast enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Jorry didn't even blink as he more felt than saw her take down the guy. He snorted and tried to keep going, but then his vision blurred and the world turned black for a moment.
It wans't until he blinked a few times that eh relasied he was back on the floor. He frowned and tried to stand up again, but his legs refused to cooperate ad gave otu udner him.
"Fuck..." he snarled, sounding more like the serpent he is thna a human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:14 pm

She had been expecting him to fall over which was why she was by his side faster then most, "Ok come on." She said and helped him stand up. She gave him a look as she watched him try to get back on his proper footing. She didn't like watching him suffer like this and yet she knew that if she so much as interfered more then he would like then he'd let her know....men why were they always so proud? She muttered something in Russian and sighed as she stepped back, just within arms reach if he started to fall over again.
(*reminded of Mikey/Odie for some weird reason...O-o)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Jorry let her help him up this time without any sort of protest, but didn't lean on her. It's not something like a stupid pride that didn't let him get help, it's just... he was so damn angry.At himself, at everything. He wnated to ahte his brother, especilly after going afetr Vulpe like that.... but he still couldn't.
It was this damn human shell that made him weak, lack control of himself... whatwas his father's intetion with all this?
"Natasha..." he murmured, eyes turnign unfocused as he reached out to grabb something. He didn't know what he wanted to say, he just...
And then he fell to his knees, vomiting blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:35 pm

Her eyes widened as he vomited blood and she shook her head, the only thing that could explain that was a punctured lung or something else...a disease maybe. She bit her lip as she caught him just in time before he fell head first on the floor, "Where does it hurt?" She asked quietly as she scanned him nervously, she didn't like seeing him like this....it reminded her of Bucky. Forcing her mind away from that she focused on Jory, he needed her help now...she just wished she could help him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jormungand

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:43 pm

He tried to breath bewteen vomitting, and forced his eyes away from the pool of blood forming beneeth him. He grabbed her shoulders, feeling his heart quicken to fast. What was happening?! He couldn't breath..! and he was hurting...too much eh couldn't focus..!
"I-I can't...!" he stammerd out, gripp tightening enough to bruise on Natasha's shoulders.
He staretd to shake. "Help...!"
He was scared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Widow

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   Sun May 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Her eyes narrowing she easily managed to pick him up, "Just hold on Jory." She said quietly, she wasn't going to lose him...not like Bucky. The blonde woman....maybe she could help, her own heart racing Natasha hurried towards the ballroom, she needed to find her and fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)   

Back to top Go down

The Masquerade: What Now? (Tags: Jorry)
Page 1 of 1