Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sooooo, for a few days I will not be on at all...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

PostSubject: Sooooo, for a few days I will not be on at all...   Sun May 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Sooooooooo, this upcoming Friday through, we'll say next Tuesday, to be on the safe side, I will be out of town ^-^ I'm going to be attending my cousin's wedding! Very Happy

So, that means I won't be on... I will not be bringing my laptop with me, seeing as it is now more like a desktop anyways. It needs it's tv to stay visual (though, sometimes the computer doesn't let the tv connect, but then that is usually when the computer's screen is working normally again >.> It's weird....).

So, no Logan, Barbara, Peter, or Anna for a few days... I WILL MISS YOU ALL!!! <3333333333 *hugs everyone*

Oh, and I can't bring Tommy's laptop either... It's not working right at all and it is at the PD anyways XP

LOVE YOU ALL! <3333

(Can you believe I almost forgot to tell you this??? XD I guess I still feel it is months away...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo, for a few days I will not be on at all...   Sun May 19, 2013 3:41 pm

ooooooooh a wedding! Have fun then honey<333 Very Happy and thanks for telling us, we'll miss youuuu<333 ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemina

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo, for a few days I will not be on at all...   Mon May 20, 2013 2:23 am

Wedding?! :O Sounds like fun <33333 Have fun sweetie <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo, for a few days I will not be on at all...   Mon May 20, 2013 4:01 am

Yeah! I've been psyched about it since my wedding ended XD I just forgot to mention it on here and to anyone else, lol XD Aren't I just greeeeeeeat? XD

<3333 I plan on it! Very Happy It will be a Catholic wedding (which, I have never been to, so I think it will be fun Smile(You can't count my parent's 10th anniversary vowel renewal that I was apart of... I was like 4 and I ran up there and joined my parents and ending waking my mom up X'D)).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo, for a few days I will not be on at all...   Mon May 20, 2013 4:03 pm

Awwwww well I hope its good for you <333333 *huggles* have fun sweetie <33333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo, for a few days I will not be on at all...   Mon May 20, 2013 10:23 pm

I know it will be! X3 I get to see some of my mom's side of the family again! I loved seeing them when I went to my cousin's fiance's bridal shower Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo, for a few days I will not be on at all...   Fri May 24, 2013 2:48 am

Well, in the morning I will be gone :3

I'll see everyone when I get back! *waves*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo, for a few days I will not be on at all...   

Back to top Go down

Sooooo, for a few days I will not be on at all...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Things That May Come Up-
Jump to: