Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newest... Addition?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Newest... Addition? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:44 am

(I support Chibi fights!! *is glared at* *cough* Er I mean...<<>>)
Selina folded her arms, "No I wanted to at least try and do the right thing once and look what happens!" She said darkly. She shook her head, "I mean what were you thinking? That you wouldn't be missed if you left Gotham? Because you're wrong!" She snapped.
--
Kitty raised an eyebrow at Logan's words, "Seriously?" She asked incredulously. She looked at the two kids with a disbelieving eye, "The portal did this?" She asked as she recalled his words over the comm.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:03 am

Bruce glared at Selina. "All of the major villains are here, Selina." He stated, his tone serious. "You know what they can do. Robin can take care of Gotham; he's old enough now." He stated, before turning back to the computer, ending the discussion.

Barbara shook her head, before looking at Logan and Kitty. "Yeah... looks like someone jeopardized the portal..." She said, sighing.

Logan shrugged. "Any idea how?"

Barbara shook her head. "Not yet, Bruce is working on it..."
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:10 am

Selina's eyes narrowed into slits so she looked truly catlike, "And you're pushing aside the fact that you would have been missed." She snapped and shook her head, "Its like you don't even care about yourself!" She added before she turned on her heel and stormed out.
--
Kitty watched as Selina left and turned to look at Logan, "So in other words we're going to have tiny kids coming in?" She asked in an undertone. "Er I mean adults...in kiddish bodies?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:16 am

"...." Bruce watched her leave, before getting back to work.

He would deal with her later, right now he had to reverse the shrinkage...

....He'll get Barbara back for that comment later.

"Basically... We need to send a message to the other side, warning others of what could happen..." Barbara said, knowing they were the best ones to do it.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:19 am

Kitty frowned, "Right and how are we going to reach the other side?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:33 am

"Well... I was able to talk to Bruce with the com-link while he was on the other side." Barbara said, shrugging.

"While you three are working on figuring that out, do you mind taking it outside." Bruce said, more as an order then a suggestion.

Barbara rolled her eyes. "All right. You're so aggravating..." She said, leading the others out of the room.

Logan gave a glare to Bruce. "If I recall, you ain't in charge, bub."

Bruce gave Logan a look. "I'm trying to figure out how to fix the portal to stop people from aging backwards, while trying to fix Selina and I in the process." He stated. "To be able to concentrate better, I need the silence." He said, before turning back to the computer.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:41 am

Kitty put a calming hand on Logan's shoulder and smiled at Bruce, "You're right, we'll take it outside." She said gently before she tugged Logan along with her. Once she, Barbara and Logan had left it didn't take long for Selina to reappear. "I still haven't forgiven you, you know." She said and sat next to him on one of the seats.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:46 am

Bruce continued working. "I didn't force you to come here, nor was I the one to change you into a child." He stated, figuring that's what she was blaming him for.

---
Barbara sighed after Selina went back in there and shut the door. "Sorry about him... He's a bit grumpier then normal." She said, shrugging.

"He must be a pain in the ass back home." Logan stated, crossing his arms.

Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:56 am

Selina rolled her eyes, "Geez that's not why I'm upset...you didn't even listen to me! I tried calling out to you and you just kept walking through the damn portal!" She snapped almost near tears which was a first for her.
--
Kitty laughed a little bit, "So he's always grumpy?" She asked as she glanced at the door, at least Logan could take her teasing and even give it back most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:10 am

{OOC: Well, sorry, I didn't know you were going to yell! Razz (jk XD)}

Bruce paused his typing, before pulling back his cowl, sighing. He rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Selina..." He started, looking at her.

"...I'm sorry, but you know that the Joker is insane... he acts even more insane if I'm not there. He's obsessed with Batman..." He said, with almost a growl in his tone at the end.

"I can't let more of these kids get hurt because of that psycho and the group he's gathered up..." He told her.

He felt responsible because he didn't keep better track of the Joker.

---
"Well, you gotta get to him at the right time... then he's not as grumpy." Barbara said, with a small smile.

"He needs to get off his high horse." Logan said, causing Barbara to sigh.

"He's been through a lot, sure that doesn't make up for his behavior, but because of it, he's so focused, he hardly thinks of how he's acting... His parents were shot in front of him as a kid..." She said, softly.

"Anyways, as I was saying, I was able to keep in touch with Bruce with my com-link, so a radio transmission should work to get a message to the other side." She said, changing the subject back to what it was previously.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:33 am

Selina shook her head, "Are you listening to yourself? We may not be in a relationship anymore Bruce but I still care for you. I know Robin can handle things just fine but its you I'm worried about...its almost as if you want to go down facing the Joker." She said quietly.
--
Kitty pursed her lips in thought, "We'll have to contact the JLA, which I think is that Earth's equvilant of S.H.I.EL.D. Right?" She asked Barbara.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:46 am

Bruce didn't answer her for a long time. She may have looked like a child, but he was really seeing the Selina Kyle that he knew. He moved and placed a hand on hers.

"He's my responsibility, Selin..." He said, softly, using his old nickname for her. "I have to take care of him..." He told her, knowing it was hard for her or anyone to understand that.

---

"Well, kinda, without the whole it being a government program. But yes, they are who we need to contact; they'll be the ones most likely to come in later on if they feel they're need." Barbara said, nodding.

"We need to let S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents know as well... And let them know that their security is slacking over there... Too many people have gotten in easily." She said, shaking her head.

"Told the two guards to let Fury know... and to tell him they need a vacation." Logan said, not really believing how much security was lacking at the portal.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:57 am

Selina just stared at him, "I wish you didn't Bruce." She whispered before she squeezed his hand with hers. "I know you think you can handle it but the weight of the world doesn't have to fall on your shoulders." She pointed out. He might not see it that way but she did...he had come here to protect the entire student body from a crazy man, all because he thought he was the only one who could stop him.
--
Kitty nodded, "I'll call Nick and tell him what's going on, and tell him to up the security around there before something worse happens." She stated as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest... Addition?   Newest... Addition? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest... Addition?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Grounds-
Jump to: