Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Celeste

Celeste

Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} Empty
PostSubject: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Anna felt relieve flow over her when the teachers finished up taking care of the villains.

"Well... that was an eventful evening..." She said, moving away from the door frame as she looked at Sophie and Kurt. "I guess they need to make sure we're alive..." She said, before walking into the ballroom.

Once the teachers made sure everyone was accounted for, the students were sent back to their rooms. Anna sighed, hating she was going to be by herself for awhile in her room.

I need a roommate... She thought, before thinking how she didn't want to head back to her room by herself.

She looked over at Kurt and gave him a smile. "Well, looks like parties over..." She said, wanting to make conversation again with him.

She was having fun before they got interrupted...
Back to top Go down
Animus

Animus

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Kurt smiled a bit and nodded, chuckling. "Ja . . . " he rubbed the back of his neck. "Interesting party zough . . . "
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Anna smiled. "Yeah... most interesting one I've been too." She said, shrugging.

"Though, don't know how I can sleep after tonight..." She said, shaking her head. "That was a lot that was going on..."
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Kurt smiled a bit sympathetically. "Ja . . . zis is ze kind of zing zat keeps you on vour toes for a vhile . . ." he said, biting his lip as he looked at Celeste. "Are vou going to be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:14 am

{OOC: Eeek, you logged on to Kurt's account! 8D Sooo, cuuuuuuute *-*}

Anna looked away for a moment, with a sad smile. "I don't know... I'll be honest, I really just don't want to be alone right now... I don't have a roommate or anything, so I'll be alone, except for Quinn... but cats aren't the same kind of company as humans, you know?" She asked, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:20 am

(XD I thought I should, since I'm only RPing him right now XP XDD And yeeeesss, Colin is adooooorable XD)

Kurt smiled a bit and nodded. "Ja . . . " he said, looking away a bit shyly. " . . . I don't zink it vould be appropriate for me to stay in vour room . . . but I can valk you back zere if vou vant . . . " he offered, looking down, his cheeks pinkening slightly.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:32 am

Anna laughed a little. "Awwe, a sleep over would have been nice... I could have put some bows in your hair. " She said, sarcastically. "Totally kidding by the way; I can't see you wearing bows in your hair." She said, giggling.

"You walking me to my room would be wonderful, thank you." She said, smiling brightly. She knew her cheeks were oinkish, but hey, a cute guy was offering to walk her to her room...

Totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:40 am

Kurt laughed. "I've had vorse in my hair. I grew up in ze circus, remember?" he asked with a smile. His smile turned a bit shyer at her reply, but he nodded. "Alright zen," he said, not quite sure if he should offer her his arm or his hand . . . no, not his hand, she'd feel the three fingers then . . . but the arm was really old-fashioned and cheesy . . . maybe . . . just . . . lead her there, he decided as he silently gestured with his head that they could start walking.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:47 am

"I have no idea what goes on in the circus." She said, shrugging with a smile.

Anna looked at him amused, as he seemed to be thinking about what he should do first, before he gestured with his head. She smirked, before she, which she later thought was maybe a little bold, slipped her arm around his.

When he looked at her surprised, she shrugged, smiling. "I'm an old fashioned kind of girl." She said, grinning up at him.

"Lead the way, sir." She said, smiling as she gestured her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:52 am

Kurt flushed slightly when she hooked arms with him, and he smiled shyly and nodded. "O-ok," he said, starting to lead them towards her dorm, not quite sure what to say to her.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:07 am

"So..." Anna began, wanting to get the conversation going again.

She wasn't good with silence too much, either.

"Have you had a chance to get a good look at America?" She asked, figuring that might be a good place to start.

{OOC: If she has asked him this already, let me know and I will change it :3}
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:30 am

(Nah, I don't think she's asked him it XD)

Kurt shook his head. "Nein . . . I mean, I've seen a little, but I've really only been here," he said with a bit of an awkward chuckle. Which . . . was understandable. He had a bit of a problem with large crowds ever since things at the circus went south . . .
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:39 am

{OOC: Kay X3 I didn't want to repeat it by accident XD}

"Well, I haven't been able to see the surrounding city that much... Some of my friends and I were thinking about taking a look around the city at some point, you know, be the tourist that we are." She said, with a little laugh at the end.

"You can come along, if you want too... That way you can get a feel of the place and know where everything is... And we can get to know some of our fellow students that way if we went." Anna said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:24 am

Kurt smiled and nodded. "Zhat sounds like a good idea. It's important to know vat city vou're living in," he said, chuckling.

Kurt brightened slightly at her offer. "R-really? Vou vouldn't mind . . . ?"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:08 pm

{OOC: Sorry to be posting as batgirl, I had to move to another computer at the moment...}

Anna smiled, happy to notice he seemed happy with the offer. "Of course! I wouldn't invite you if I didn't want you to come." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:47 am

(It's okay! ^^)

Kurt smiled at her, flushing a bit shyly. "D-danke," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:15 am

{OOC: Sooo sorry that I haven't replied until now! Went out of town then when I got back I had so many problems with my wedding video, it was driving me crazy!}

Anna smiled, before noticing they were at her door. She pouted a little, before looking at him with a small smile. "Well, looks like we're here..." She said, with a little sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:39 am

(It's totally fine! ^^ I figured you were away because of wedding madness XD Everything figured out now? ^^)

Kurt smiled a bit and rubbed behind his neck. "L-looks like it," he said, looking at the ground, not quite sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Celeste

Celeste

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:24 am

{OOC: yeah, using my husband's laptop now for the finishing touches :3 lol}

Anna smiled at his cuteness. "I never got to ask, what classes are you taking?" She asked, smiling, delaying the goodnights.
Back to top Go down
Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:11 am

(Yay!! ^^)

Kurt blinked and scratched behind his neck before pulling out his class schedule. "Um . . . I zink . . . Computer Hacking Sehr geehrter Herr, um . . .Martial Arts and Defense . . . Reflective Training, Archery, und Survival Techniques und Basic Combat," he said, looking up a bit sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}   Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk back to the rooms...{Tag: Nightcrawler}
Page 1 of 1