Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Character Profile: Batman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Batman

PostSubject: Character Profile: Batman   Thu May 23, 2013 1:24 am

NAME- Bruce Wayne
ALIAS- Batman
AGE- Looks 10-years-old, but is actually in his thirties.
OCCUPATION- Supervisor (He's Batman... he's going to do that)
RELATIONSHIPS- Dick Grayson (adoted son), Tim Drake (adopted son), Barbara Gordon (partner), Selina Kyle (past flings), Diana Prince (Justice League)... *Note: If your character has had a past thing with Batman, let me know if you want it mentioned here. At the moment, I'm only adding ones that I've talked about with the ones playing the characters*
PERSONALITY- To the public eye, a playboy, in reality, he can be harsh, but he has a good heart. He states things as they are, with hardly any care about how someone feels. He'll do whatever he can to save a person's life, even if it means at the cost of his own.
FEARS- Failing his promise to his parents, killing someone, those who work with him killed... (he's got a long list)
HISTORY- When he was right-years-old, his parents were killed right in front of him by a man that was robbing them one evening after he went to see a movie with his parents. Ever since that day, he vowed to stop that from happening to anyone else... Over the years as he grew he trained to become a master at martial arts, samurai, disappearing, escaping, becoming a detective. Determined to become the hero Gotham needed, he became Batman, a vigilante that villains feared and hated. Police Commissioner James Gordon found a respect for Batman that others couldn't understand.

To the world, Bruce Wayne is a playboy billionaire, but he also wants to make Gotham a better place, rebuilding the city, making it anew.

(If you have any questions about Batman's past, feel free to ask, but pretty much everyone knows about Batman.)

POWERS/SPECIAL TALENTS-
Genius-level intellect
Peak physical and mental conditioning
Master martial artist, acrobat, detective, escapologist, strategist, tactician, and marksman
Use of high-tech equipment, weapons, armors & gadgets
Master of stealth
Immune to mind control
Master of disguise
Proficient with technology
Access to vast wealth and criminal records
Trained computer hacker
Photographic memory

Face Claim as a child:

Adult:

Last edited by Batman on Thu May 23, 2013 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightcrawler

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Batman   Thu May 23, 2013 1:33 am

Diana: Bruce? What . . . what happened to you??
Donna: *frowns* . . . why are people turning into children? I'm confused.
Ivy: *arches an eyebrow and laughs* Oh, this just keeps on getting better and better.

(if you wanna put that he and Diana worked together via Justice League in the relationships part, I'd be okay with that. ^^ I'm also veeery curious to see how this all plays out XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Batman   Thu May 23, 2013 1:59 am

@Diana: ....Portal was jeopardized, I'm working on fixing it right now.

@Donna: -_- I'm not going to repeat myself.

@Ivy: *give Batglare*

{OOC: Kay, will do X3 this is going to be so much fun X'D}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Batman   Thu May 23, 2013 9:52 am

Lilium: B-batman? .....*squeels* SO ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 8D *wants to glomp him*

Torunn: ....THIS is the great 'Batman' i've heard so much about? .____. I'm disappointed....

Loki: *stares blankly* Ah. I sure knows how that feels. (has had the same happen to him once or twice)

Fenrir: pffft.... BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 8'D

Vali: *blinks* um... wow?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Batman   

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Batman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: