Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Thu May 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Harley laid down on her bed her pig tales hanging down from the bed as she hung her head over the side her legs laid up against the wall.

Her make up was washed way leaving her naturally pale features visible. She chewed some bubble gum as she waited for something. Anything really she was so bored right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Thu May 23, 2013 8:19 pm

A little laugh echoed through the Holding Cells and out stepped what appeared to be a ten year, "Wow, you know somehow I'm really not that surprised that you managed to get caught." She said with a little laugh as she studied the cage with a smirk. "Let me guess Joker left you high and dry again didn't he?" She asked almost playfully as she leaned forward a little bit with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Thu May 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Harley rolled over and scowled angrily. "Mr. J was hurt you little brat! He'll come get me out of here you'll see!" She yelled at the small girl. "And you don't know me and you don't know Mr. J either!"
(she doesn't know it's Silena ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Thu May 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Selina burst into laughter, "Actually I do, but I'm not surprised you don't recognize me...huh I wonder what would give it away." She said out loud as she pretended to think about it. "How's Ivy doing? Still enjoying her plants too much?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Thu May 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Harley went from angry to confused and curious in less then a second. She cocked her head to the side and looked at the girl curiously. "Last I checked she loved them just as much as always. But why does that mater?" She looked at the girl suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Thu May 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Selina smiled at her innocently, "No reason, though I'm surprised she's not in the neighboring cell." She commented as she glanced at the row of empty cells next to Harley. "I'm really quite offended you don't know me...but if I told you, you wouldn't believe me anyway so I think I'll let you guess." She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Thu May 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Harley looked at the girl with a curious grin. "Oh I love games. But Red didn't feel like coming to fight. Since it was Puddin's plan she didn't want to go." Harley thought for a moment. "hmmm.... Do I get to have questions to ask?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Thu May 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Selina pretended to think about it and then nodded, "Yes but only five and then if you haven't figured it out by the fifth guess then I'll leave." She stated simply as she smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Thu May 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Harley looked thoughtful. "Well I'm going to guess that I know you from our world so I won't bother asking about that. Hmmm.... Did we commit crimes together?" She tried to think of all woman she had know. She figured this would be a good question to ask to figure out if she knew this girl from before or after she became Harley Quinn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Fri May 24, 2013 12:05 am

Selina smirked, "Yes and no." She finally stated before she studied her with a growing smile. "Keep trying to guess." She added as she smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Fri May 24, 2013 9:47 am

Harley tapped her chin in thought. "Ok so I knew you after I became Harley Quinn... I don't remember kidnapping a girl that looks like you. You don't have red hair like that one girl I kidnapped and drove around Gothem once... Hmmm." She suddenly got an idea and snapped her fingers. "Are you a themed villain based in Gothem?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Fri May 24, 2013 12:51 pm

"A themed villain? Well lets just say I've worked both sides of the field." She said mysteriously and held up three fingers, "Three more guesses." She said before she lowered them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Fri May 24, 2013 1:04 pm

Harley looked confused for a moment as she thought. Then her eyes widened as she thought... there was only 1 woman that played both sides that she knew of in Gothem.

"Selina?" she asked in utter confusion. "What the heck happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Fri May 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Selina applauded her, "Congratulations you guessed it." She said sarcastically before she sighed and shook her head, "The portal that takes everyone here has been tampered with." She said with a shrug. "Hopefully I'll get back to normal though...at least before I hurt someone." She added under her breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Fri May 24, 2013 2:44 pm

Harley laughed. "Well at least your an adorable little girl. And I hope you get back to normal soon too. Then you me and Ivy can go out and have some drinks and cause some trouble together." She grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Fri May 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Selina rolled her eyes, "I'm not adorable." She muttered darkly before smirking at her other words, "Once you get out of here you mean?" She asked playfully as she trailed one hand along the bars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Fri May 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Harley giggled at Selina saying she wasn't adorable. She wouldn't push the subject for now. Harley waved her hand nonchalantly. "Me getting out will happen before you get back to normal Kitten. Sorry." She told her with a giggle. "After all escaping or being broken out of places like this happen all the time. Re-aging you? That's going to take a bit more work."

(sorry took so long work)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Sat May 25, 2013 2:14 am

(Was at a Bachlorette party so its fine <3)
Selina rolled her eyes, "Well I guess we'll see which one happens first won't we Harley?" She asked lightly. She slid her hand away from the bars and smirked at her, "So what happened with Joker? He got captured?" She asked in a slightly disbelieving tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Sat May 25, 2013 11:06 am

Harley gave a slight pout. "No someone was able to drag him out after he got hurt. I was handcuffed so they didn't have time to get me." She tried to rationalize what had happened more to herself then to Selina.

(ok Hope you had fun ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Sat May 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Selina nodded, "So in other words he ditched you." She stated before she sighed, "Why do you stick around him anyway?" She asked after a moment as she looked at Harley curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Sat May 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Harley pouted slightly. She knew Selina didn't really care about her relationship she was truly curious. That's why she wasn't mad.

"He loves me. Really. He didn't get the chance to get me that's all." She looked away pouting slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Sat May 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Selina sighed but didn't argue the point knowing that Harley would defend him anyway. "When I'm back to normal, we are going to have a girl's night out Harley." She said firmly, Harley seriously needed to find someone better then the Joker anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Sat May 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Harley smiled gratefully at Selina for not pushing with the Joker. She knew what people think of her relationship with Joker she just couldn't help it.

"That's going to be a lot of fun." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Sat May 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Selina nodded, "Well it should be, I'll be planning it out and besides Ivy will come too." She said, weather the plant lover wanted too or not. After all this world had to have perks and she was determined to find them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   Sat May 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Harley smiled happily. "Yeah Ivy might take some convincing but we'll burn down this town... I'm not sure if that's figurative or literal." She said with slight confusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)   

Back to top Go down

The Jokes on you (Tag: Selina)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next