Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilium

Lilium

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Empty
PostSubject: PLOT WITH MEEEEE~   PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:19 am

yeah so... some of my (many) charries needs some plots and action x3 I'm open to any ideas with all of the amazing characters on here Very Happy
The ones I need plots for are Lilium, Angerboda (Angie xP), Jorry and Vali :3
PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Tumblr_inline_ml20wjjRbA1rf2nk8
PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Tumblr_m9yee59WsT1rpl8fd
PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Tumblr_lxt2pqRYwv1qc4wzco1_500
PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Tumblr_mlzaws5WbV1s5p1ivo1_500

^^
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT WITH MEEEEE~   PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:48 pm

*tackles* WIIIIIFEEEEYYY!!!! Well lets see I'm ready to make plots with all of them! *-* Starting with Lilium, hmmm we should do that other thing we were talking about earlier...you know where Hannah and Lilium meet Sabes and Fennie again? Wink And Angie needs to meet Sabes Twisted Evil *cough* so we can ship him with someone else *cough* <<>> Jorry.....hmmm I kinda want him and Selina to be friends <33333 and Vali...well he and Hannah are on their way to be friends but he does need to meet Sigyn and Hel...maybe even Thor? Wink Idk up to you <333
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT WITH MEEEEE~   PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:56 pm

I'd also happily plot with aaaany of those characters! ^^
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT WITH MEEEEE~   PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:09 pm

yaaaaaay *tackles both fo you* moreplots with me Razz

@Wifey pffffft sure they could... questiong is, would Lilium and Hannah really survive with another encounter? xP
and mahahaha how many people do you wnat Sabes to eb shipepd with? Wink *cough*everyone*cough* Sure him and Angie NEEDS to meet, just dont' expect her to bother with him... at first >:3
Friends with Jorry? Then Sleine, good luck with the snake ;D hope she likes challanges^^
ooh right, Vali still needs to meet Hel and SIgyn... and Thor? Wow THAT woudl eb very intresting 8D veeeeery intrestign ~ with who do you wnat to start with you though? :3

@Ivy yaaaaaaays as would I, with any of yours^^ ANy idea which one ours would get along maybe...? or... turn into enemies? Razz tihi
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT WITH MEEEEE~   PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:33 pm

XDD I don't know . . . I still need to bring Diana in, so maybe she can meet someone . . . ? I can also have Sophie bother someone if you want XDD Or have Strange meet someone if you like ^^ He'll get along with any of your non-evil characters XD (I'm not saying you have to plot with ALL of them, btw, just throwing out suggestions XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT WITH MEEEEE~   PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Ooooh Diana or Strange! Need to ahev a chance to RP with soem of them<333 ^^
hmmm... non evil? Then that be Lilium, Vali or Torunn, since Loki and Jorry are well... somehwere in bewteen good and evil while the others are plain insane x3
Can Lilium meet Strange???? Very Happy
aaaaand.... Vali would like Sophie for sure^^ and also, O think either Angie or Fennie woudl eb fun if they met Diana, but that is if you only feel like it^^
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT WITH MEEEEE~   PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Of course she can meet Strange!! ^^ He needs to meet some of his students!!
Alrighty then, Vali and Sophie can meet ^^ And ooh, you're right, either Fenrir or Angie would be fun XD Whichever you feel like RPing then ^^
Back to top Go down
Angerboda

Angerboda

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT WITH MEEEEE~   PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:37 pm

yaaaaaaays! 8D
and yes Vali and Sophie would be fun xP
hmmm Angie of Fennie... *wants both to meet her* Mayeb fi We staretd wit Diana and Fenrir? Very Happy
Or would you rather start with some of the other?^^
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT WITH MEEEEE~   PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Sure!! ^^ sounds good to me!!! Whatever works best for you!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Angerboda

Angerboda

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT WITH MEEEEE~   PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:03 pm

hmmm.... then think you could starta thread maybe? xD my brain is sort of dead.. cna't think up how to start x'D
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT WITH MEEEEE~   PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Sure thing!! ^^ *wooshes to do so* (I'm also guessing the forest is the best option XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLOT WITH MEEEEE~   PLOT WITH MEEEEE~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLOT WITH MEEEEE~
Page 1 of 1