Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Catwoman

Catwoman

Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) Empty
PostSubject: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Selina really hated being in her 10 year old body...it would be so much nicer if she was back to normal but unfortunately she was stuck looking like this. "This sucks." She muttered as she played with her whip almost idly as she walked. At least she could still use her weapons even if it had been difficult at first to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Johnny was walking through the grounds of the school. Honsetly he was hoping to meet up with one of the lovely ladies that went there.

finally he spotted a young girl and smiled. She was really very lovely for a girl of about 10. Usually he didn't have interest in such young girls but this one seemed to have a mature air around her.

"Well hello there Lovely." He greeted her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Selina made a face when she heard that voice, "You hit on little girls too? Why doesn't that surprise me?" She asked as she turned to look at Johnny. She coiled the whip in her hand as she stared at him under her lashes, "You just don't know when to quit do you?" She asked dryly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Johnny smirked. "Not usually but I make exceptions for such a lovely girl." He reached forward and twirled a strand of her hair around his fingers. "Now what is such a lovely young thing like you doing out here all on your own?" He asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:54 pm

She slapped his hand away, "Getting some me time dumbass." She snapped as she glared at him, her eyes staring at him almost like a cat's would. "Now why don't you run along and find some brainless twit to use your drugs on?" She asked darkly as she waved her hands at him in a shooeing motion.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Johnny smirked at the young girl. "I just love that attitude of yours. That's what makes things really fun." He stroked her hair again gently.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:07 pm

This time she slapped his hand away and punched him in the face, "Yeah well my attitude doesn't like you." She snapped before she turned on her heel to leave. "Find someone else to annoy Quick." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Johnny laughed. "Now why would I to that, when it's so much fun to do this with you?" he asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:47 pm

"Because I'll kick your ass." She stated as she kept walking not paying him any mind. "Oh and Johnny, touch any other young girls like you did with me and I'll make sure you won't be able to walk." She added.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Johnny laughed and sped in front of her. He crouched down to be level with her eyes. "I would love to see you try that little darling." He grinned and stroked her check with his index finger.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:25 pm

She jerked and then slapped him across the face with her nails so that way she cut him, "And I hope it hurts." She snapped as she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Johnny whipped the blood from his check and smiled. "OH Kitten has some claws huh?" He stood. "You're not really a little girl are you Sweetness? You carry yourself far to strongly to be so young. That's what brought me over here. You might look young but your no little girl." He smirked as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:46 pm

"You were close when you said Kitten but lets just say I prefer the name Catwoman." She said as she calmly flicked the blood from her nails with an air of boredom before she flicked her eyes back to meet his own. "And you're not a total dumbass I'll give you that." She admitted with some reluctance.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:04 am

Johnny grinned and laughed. "So your the great Catwoman huh?" He asked. "The quint accentual cat bugler." He smirked. "I thought you would be taller." He said jokingly. "And I would hope I wasn't a total dumbass. Other wise I wouldn't have risen to the power I had in my world." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:31 am

She rolled her eyes, "That's because in your world you only had wusses for heroes." She said flatly before she gave him a dismissive look, "I may be shorter but trust me I'm just as capable." She said as she brushed past him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:28 am

Johnny laughed. "While that may be true the other villains were difficult to work with and they were always trying to muscle in on my turf. Doesn't that count for something?" He asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:51 am

She flicked a glance back at him as she studied him briefly, "Oh I don't know....I might have to see you in action before I make up my mind." She said casually.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Johnny wrapped his arms around her neck hugging her against him. He lowered down to by her ear. "And what kind of action would you like to see from me Kitten." He asked her in a sweet voice before kissing her check sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Her eyes widened in disgust and she shoved him off, "Urgh...you perv! Not that kind of action." She said as she glared at him. "But if you want me to be specific I meant fighting action." She said with a roll of her eyes.
(She's not easy Razz)
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:41 pm

Johnny laughed. "Aww so much attitude in such a little thing. I love it." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:45 pm

She glared at him, "I'm sure you do." She said coldly before she started walking off, "Say hi to those sluts of yours Johnny, I have actual work to do." She said not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:58 pm

"And tell me Kitten what kind of work will the hero's give you while you look like that? You might not be but you certainly look helpless. And they aren't going to give you any kind of work that's really worthy of your skill set." he gave her a superior look.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:40 pm

She glanced back at him with a bored look, "You really are an idiot, people like me don't take jobs from other people." She stated before she held up Johnny's drugs, she gave them a sidelong look. "Oops looks like you dropped something." She said and studied them with interest, "I wonder what would happen if I gave these to the Headmasters? Ohh or better yet to Batman himself." She said before she chuckled and stowed the drugs away, "Next time I won't show you what I have that I may or may not have taken from you." She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:49 pm

Johnny grinned and laughed. "You are a clever girl I will admit. but the fact is that the authorities here don't mater to me at all. And that head master and even Batman himself will have to power over me and they have to catch me before they can do anything about it. And you can keep that if you like. I have plenty back at my place." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Catwoman

Catwoman

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:08 pm

"Well true they won't but with this, I can have them concoct an antidote for that drug. Maybe even one that works long term so no young girl can ever get raped by you again." She pointed out with a little smirk. "But since you insist I keep it, then all right...I'll keep it." She said with a shrug and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)   Have We Met? (tag: Johnny) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have We Met? (tag: Johnny)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next