Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lab studies

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Lab studies    Mon May 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Wally was looking at many different blood samples. Some were laced with the fear gas and some were laced with the drug Johnny Quick used when trying to rape girls.

Wally was separating the blood from the drugs to help synthesis antidotes or something that could stop them from working on people at all.

He looked over his notes and continued writing as he worked.

The fact is both men were geniuses in some way. Scarecrow was obvious having so many doctor-its. But Johnny was a bit of an anomaly. He was an extremely disturbed individual, but he was very good with chemicals. While Scarecrows drug affected the fear center of the brain but Johnny's effected both the brain and the nerve center of the body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Wed May 29, 2013 6:25 pm

"Oh so this were you were brain-boy," Torunn spoke as she let herself in, kicking the door closed not so gently. She casually walke dupto him after poking on some other weird looking stuff, and looked over his shoudler. "Watcha working on this time? Another explosive?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Wed May 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Wally turned and smiled as Torunn came toward him. He looked back at his work and rubbed his eyes. "No this time I'm working on cures and antibodies. Something that will stop that fear gas from effecting people at all or baring that give them something that will stop it in progress. And a similar thing with that drug that, that Johnny Quick guy made and tried to use to rape one of the girls." He told her trying to relax. His shoulders were tense as he rolled them trying to relax his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Wed May 29, 2013 6:39 pm

Torunn nodded, feeling her anger rise as she recalled the ball still all to clearly. Those disgusting creatures...!
She frowned to herself, whishing she knew soem spell to erase that image of Victor raping that poor girl...
Shakign those thoughts off for now, she focused back to Wally, and saw how tense his body really was. "When was the last time you took a break brainiac?" she asked flatly.
Rolling her eyes, she grabbed him and without warning pushed him down to a chair, and moved so she stood behind him. "Geez, how man knots do you have hidden under there?" she asked amused as she staretd to masgae his shoulders, not taking notice of how hard she was kneeding his poor tensed muscles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Wed May 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Wally moaned as Torunn began kneading on his neck and shoulders. "Thanks Torunn. And um." He thought for a moment. "I'm not sure how long I've been at it." He glanced over at her. "What time is it?" He asked her tiredly as he began rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Thu May 30, 2013 4:09 am

She rolled her eyes. "It's past midnight Wally-boy," she stated.
"Geez, even we warriors know breaks are important, and we LIVE fro wars," she sighend and moved to his neck, grimacing at feeling all the knots he had there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Thu May 30, 2013 10:29 am

Wally moaned and rubbed his eyes. "Damn. I've been working since five this morning. I've only just separated the different compounds in these blasted things." He told her as he tried to relax as she worked his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Thu May 30, 2013 1:09 pm

"I get the feeling over working yourself is normal for you," she mutterd, clearly not approving of this. She much rather see him in high spirits and full of energy!
She pouted to herself, before pulling his head a little backwards so she could masage his temples. "Much is lost by the late sleeper, wealth is won by the swift," she spoke sternly, but witha small fond smile. "Somethign my father tells me now and then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Thu May 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Wally moaned and leaned into her hands. "Well if riches come to the swift then I'll be one of the richest people in the world soon enough." He said smiling. "That feels really good Torunn." He told her simply enjoying her touch. "I just wish I could have this all figured out now. I was useless at that fight because of the fear gas and I need to make something that will make it so it won't happen again." He tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Thu May 30, 2013 6:09 pm

She just smiled proudly down at him, glad that she manged to make him relax more. "That's right, so stop working yourself to death or you'll be useless anyway," she spoke frimly.
She sighend as he brought up the ball incident again. "None of us were prepared, and everyoen where pretty much useless. How abotu asking for help with this? More minds work faster right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Thu May 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Wally smiled gently as she spoke. "There aren't many people with my knowledge of chemicals. And those that do are busy helping the students recover. I'm kind of all there is that has the time and knowledge to work on this right now. If my Uncle was here that would be one thing but I can't think of anyone here that has a lot of information on chemicals except for that Tony Stark guy and he's busy helping students and upping the security system." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Fri May 31, 2013 4:05 am

Torunn pouted. "Well, there still might be people able to help ya know... Maybe not in the knowledge fo sciense but, I do know someone else who's well accustomed to this," she mumbled, thoughts going bakc to Lady Sigyn... And her son Vali. THough she doubted the boy would even dare enter this place without snapping, and Sigyn was porbably busy with the studnets, beign the great healer she was. But Torunn also knew she would never say no if they asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Fri May 31, 2013 9:54 am

Wally nodded mentally agreeing with her. "I guess your right. I should probably get some rest." He rubbed his eyes as he leaned back. "Maybe tomorrow I'll ask around, to see if anyone else can help me come up with antidotes and vaccines. I've hit a pretty good stopping point at the moment." Wally stood not realizing how long it had been since he'd eaten. He wobbled and was barley held himself up with the chair. "Geez I guess I've been forgetting to eat these last few hours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Fri May 31, 2013 10:24 am

"Yeah no kidding," Torunn snorted, holding him up by wrapping an arm around him and layign his arm around her shoulders. "Geez, did you lose weight too? Or have you always been this light? I can lift you up with one finger if I wanted to," she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Fri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm

Wally blushed lightly. "I might have lost some weight. My metabolism is so fast that if I don't eat all day, or at least every couple of hours my body sort of starts eating it's self." He glanced over at her hopefully. "Do you happen to have anything to eat?" He said curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Fri May 31, 2013 3:44 pm

She gave him a weird look, the one she usually gives people who did nothign but confuse the hell out fo her. "Actually yes I do," she relaized and picke dup ehr bag she had thrown down to the floor when she enterd. "Your lucky i just came back from hunting," she grinned and held up the rather... bloody bag infront of his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Fri May 31, 2013 11:51 pm

Wally pulled back slightly in surprise. "Ok." He smiled appreciatively. "Thanks Torunn." He turned to one of the tables and turned on the bun-sin burners. "Lets cook it up and eat." He smiled as he opened up the bag and began pulling up everything out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:05 am

Torunn beamed at him, looking very proud of herself. She had already skinned and cut it, so all they needed to do was heat it up. "It was impossible to find somehign big in the forest, I get the feelign somethign scarred all of that away," she thought out loud. "So anyway, besides from ebign exshausted to death, how's your head holding up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:35 am

Wally smiled happily as they began to cook the meat up. He sat down as they waited for it too cook up. "I'm pretty good. My body runs through drugs fast so it will be like I never had anything in my system at all." He told her. "Thanks for getting me out of there by the way. If I'd been in there much longer my body might have shut down." He looked at her thankfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:16 pm

"No problem, just don't get used to it," she smiled and pujced on the arm. "Really brainiac, i thoguth you of all people would've been smart enough to take care of yourself. Dare I guess that this usually happens when somethign bad comes up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Wally shook his head. "No." Wally told her. "Usually my body will burn though poisons like it's nothing but the fear gas is different especially if I can't get clean air into my system." He explained. "But if you mean me working like this when something happens then you would be right I do work myself up pretty badly." He admitted. He looked over at the food. "Looks like just a little more and will have a nice meal on our hand." He told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:31 pm

She sighend and rubbed her temples as he finished explaining. "Geez, mayeb it's my own lack of sleep and exhaustment, but all your brainy talk makes my head spin," she chuckled, pulling otu a chair for herself.
"As long as you get better alright? Like you too much to have you die on me," she said casaully, waiting for the meat to finish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Wally grinned widely. "Well it's nice to know I'll be missed. And I'll try to tone down the brainy speak." He told her happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:53 am

She returned the smile. "Stupid, alot more people thna just me will miss ya annoying personality," she laughed. "It'll be to quiet and... well, less fun around here if it weren't for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:26 am

Wally's smile softened. "Thanks. And if I have to stay safe so do you. I like you too much for anything to happen to you too." He told her. He looked over at the food and smiled. "Looks like our food is done." He pulled out some paper plates and pulled the food off the heat turning off the bun-sin burners. "Here you go." Wally set half the meat on Torunn's plate the other half on his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lab studies    

Back to top Go down

Lab studies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next