Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blink

PostSubject: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Mon May 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Blink sat on the bench by the garden, tears streaming down her cheeks. Was what she had just heard really the truth? The words that were said by both Shadowcat, and Wolverine fell back into her minds.

---
"We all know the students were attacked while we were on a wild goose chase." Logan said, looking at the teachers that were gathered with him and Kitty."We've gathered what happened during from Gordon's recording and from eye witness reports from the students..." He said, while Blink stared at the two of them with determination to learn about what happened. She had intended to go to the Ball, but couldn't due to the fake signal that led her, and the other teachers to Fury. When she got back, she was told to go find students that weren't in the ball. Which she did, but she had heard worse things had happened at the Ball. The question was; What bad things?

Kitty had nodded, "From the looks of things, Scarecrow used his Fear Gas to frighten the students. During the chaos a young woman, Anna Russo was raped by Sabretooth. He's still at large, no one has seen him but I want him found." She said as she stared at the teachers. Logan glanced at Kitty, before looking back at the teachers. "We're uping security and if you come in contact with Sabertooth call for help. He's a dangerous man and can't be taken down easily."

Blink's eyes widened the moment she heard Victor's name and they were associating him with the rape of one of the students. Her whole body froze as the scene went through her head. She could see Victor ripping the clothes off of the student before raping her. This caused her vision to blur a little as she stared at the two headmasters in shock. He raped a student? She asked in her head, But Victor isn't like that. He never raped anyone! He couldn't.. He just couldn't! that wasn't like him! How could he rape someone when that isn't even him!? Blink yelled in her head, trying to deny what she had just heard, but ended up failing as she pictured the student over, and over. Anna Russo was not a liar, she could tell the moment she laid eyes on the girl.. Which made this even worse.

The tears fell from Blink's eyes as she slowly started to move a bit, reacting to what she had just heard. Even though she knew they couldn't see her crying, she wanted to get out of there. Which was what she did, acting like she was fed up. All she was hoping that they would buy her act.

---

Blink forced the thoughts out of her head as she suddenly broke down, feeling completely confused and broken. How could Victor do that? How could she say that her student would lie about something so horrible? Especially a student who seemed to be very honest? Did she honestly not know Victor as well as she thought she did? Or did the girl explain her attacker wrong, but how was that possible? Blink coughed as she quickly gave up on trying to figure out what happen and just cry. Everything that she had just heard was making her head hurt and making her dizzy. She couldn't see through the tears that were in her eyes. "Why?" Blink whimpered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 12:10 am

(waaah I feel so bad DX)
Victor hated being used, and after the ball had ended had been on the hunt to try and find the person responsible for messing with his head. He had never been so angry, he hadn't even been aware that someone had made him go feral until after the battle...he wasn't even quite sure what had happened other then flashes. He had a feeling though that he had raped someone...a student, the thought only made his nails elongate even longer, true he had raped women before but not like this. He still felt like there were traces of whatever that person had done inside him, he could feel it...the anger just simmering there. The thought that someone knew how to trigger his ferocity bothered him, he didn't like being controlled and as much as he was dreading it he needed to see Blink. She probably knew by now that he had raped a student, he had never wanted her to see that side of him and now she had growling to himself he made his way to the grounds. He knew her scent well enough and it didn't take long for him to find her and when he did he felt even guiltier, "I wish I knew that too." He said loud enough for her to hear when he heard her ask that question. When she turned to look at him he met her eyes directly, "You know me Blink, I don't rape....someone tapped into my mind." He said with a dark look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blink

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 12:30 am

Blink jumped a little bit when she heard Victor's voice, making her turn to look back at him. Her green eyes staring straight at him. The thoughts of how he wasn't that kind guy went through head. She gasped, before gulping as she continued to cry. The moment he spoke, telling her that he didn't rape, and how someone tapped into his mind made her feel worse. She looked away, before looking back at him. "And you couldn't fight them away?!" Blink suddenly asked, before gasping as she looked away. Immediately feeling the regret of saying such words. "I'm sorry, Victor. I-." She coughed, covering her mouth, before wiping the hair out of her face. "I just don't know what to think! I can't pick a side! I know you wouldn't rape, but I know that girl wouldn't lie. I-." She whimpered, standing up to look at her friend.

"What happened during the attack? Did the person only tap into your head to make you rape that child? Or was that person in your head throughout the whole attack!?" Blink suddenly asked in a loud voice. "I don't know what to think, Victor! Because that isn't like you at all!! You're not that kind of person!" She said with a whimper at the end, "You like to hide who you really are, which is a person completely opposite of what you show people. You're kind, and protective.." She said, finding herself blabbing because she just didn't want to believe he raped someone, under control or not. This caused her hands to go over her eyes as she continued to break down. "I.. how did this happen!?" Blink whimpered, trying to keep herself standing as she uncovered her eyes and looked at Victor.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 12:39 am

Victor sighed, "He was there inside my head during the whole attack, he made me lose control. I don't remember all the details, and whenever I tried to fight back it only got worse." He said his nails digging into his palms as he spoke causing the skin to break and him to bleed. He didn't notice the pain and if anything merely seemed to only get even more...frusterated, "I've been trying to find him ever since he released his hold on me but whoever he is is good...very good. The worst part is I can still feel him inside my mind...he knows just how to push my buttons and make me lose control Blink." He said as he met her eyes. "Which is why it'll be best for you if I stay away from you and...everyone at least until I find the son of a bitch and make him pay." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blink

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 2:19 am

Blink had covered her mouth the moment Victor started to speak once more. She wanted to hear him, and she knew if she kept crying the way she was she wouldn't be able to. When he spoke about how even when he did try to fight, it got worse. It made her heart break, feeling even worse due to the fact she was blaming him for the rape. Especially when it wasn't his fault. Why did she jump to call him the villain? Especially since he wasn't that kind of person. The more he explained about what happened, the worse the guilt felt. The tears started to fall harder, and harder, before she just covered her eyes crying. Why did I think he did it on purpose? Why? She asked herself. When he spoke about how he could still feel his attacker's hold on his mind, she uncovered her eyes to cover her mouth, looking at her friend. "I'm sorry, Victor, I'm so sorry!" She whimpered.

Though, the moment he said that it would be best if he'd stay away from her and everyone else, her eyes widened. "B-but.. I-I know you can fight him off, Victor. I can help you! Blink suddenly cried, before biting her lip at the sudden look she was getting at. "You want me to go away when someone is trying to control you? Well I won't do it Victor! I just won't! She snapped, giving him a little glare, before trying to calm herself down. When she felt like she was calm enough to stop yelling and crying, she spoke once more. "I will help you, Victor. I will help you gain control over again." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 2:30 am

"No you won't." A calm, cold voice spoke up behind her as Teth appeared directly behind her, "In fact he'll stay under my control as long as I want him too." He stated as he approached them. "And every single time he tries to fight me off, the harder I'll push him until he breaks. It wouldn't take much, he's half animal already and since I know what buttons to push to drive him over the edge he stands no chance." He stated simply as he faced her before glancing at Victor and caused him to double over in agony. "You really think he's worth saving?" He demanded as he turned to look at Blink with disgust in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blink

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 3:17 am

Blink's whole body froze when she heard a man close to her back. It wasn't until she heard who it was, and what he was saying that she turned around. "A-Adam?" She asked in shocked, before backing up a little when he walked closer. When he spoke again, her eyes widened, finding herself completely, and utterly shocked at what she was hearing. She even found herself taking one last step backwards before freezing in that spot. The words he spoke were dark and cruel. When he called Victor a half-anime she spoke, "Stop it! He isn't a animal! You are!" Blink snapped, finding herself giving him a harsh glare now. Though, even if she was trying to be strong, the emotions of what happened before Adam came were still there. Tears were still streaming down her face, and her hands and knees were a bit shaky. It was just the way Adam was talking about Victor that was giving her the strength to at least try to be strong. She needed to be strong, "I won't let you continue to take control over him!" Blink yelled, taking a step forward.

Though, before she could continue being strong, she heard Victor groan in pain behind her. Blink turned around quickly, eyes widened as she saw him in pain. "Victor!" She whimpered, running straight to him to grab his arm. "Come on, you can fight him! Don't let him control you again." She said, finding herself whimpering a little bit as every emotion in her body went through her. The only time she took her eyes off of him was when Adam asked her if he was worth saving, causing her to look at him. "Of course he is! He helped me when I needed it! He raised me, he is worth more than you would ever think! He's worth saving more than YOU" Blink snapped, giving Adam a harsh glare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 3:42 am

Victor couldn't think....pain..rage..., "Blink... Get out of here." He snarled, fighting the rising urge to kill her and feast on her flesh. He swung his eyes up to meet Teth's, "Leave her...out of this." He growled. He could feel blood trickling from his eardrums from the pressure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 5:07 pm

He chuckled as he watched the both of them, "You're so naive, he doesn't care about you. He doesn't care for anyone other then himself and his own needs, and one day you'll see for yourself the monster he really is." He said before he laughed darkly. "Funny, he could have spared himself all this pain if he had just let go." He crouched down so he was face to face with Victor. "He may think he's fighting me off but in reality he's only giving me more access to his mind." He said as he smirked over at Blink before he stood up. "For example." He said and before Blink could move Victor was hoisting her in the air with his hand wrapped around her throat and cutting off her air supply. "All I have to do is push the right button and make him really lose control." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blink

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Blink looked straight at Victor when he told her to run. "No! I will not leave you!" She said sternly, before looking back Adam. "Leave him alone! He doesn't deserve any of this!" She pleaded, trying to get Adam to stop. Tears continued to stream down her face as she continued to glare at Adam. Blink was scared, angry, and overwhelmed. So many thing were going at once. Once Adam started to talk again, her eyes narrowed more as she listened to him speak. She looked away from him and closed her eyes when he called Victor a monster. "He isn't a monster! You are! Taking control of people to make you feel better. It's pathetic!" She snapped, looking back at him as tears fell from her eyes again. Her arms wrapped around Victor's trying to help him by giving him a light hug. After a couple of more words out of Adam's mouth, she couldn't take it anymore. "Shut up!" She screamed, finding herself wanting to teleport him to a desert.

Though, before she could attack Adam, she was suddenly getting choked by Victor. Her eyes widened as she quickly gripped his hands. She struggled as she couldn't find anywhere to place her feet. Making her helpless as she was getting choked in the air. After a couple of struggles, Blink quickly remembered what Victor had told her when she was in a situation like this. Blink lifted her knees a bit to waist as she calmed down, breathing in what little air she could breathe. It wasn't a lot due to his hand was directly on her air pipe which it made it very hard for her to get air. It wasn't enough though for her. Her head lowered as she looked down at Victor. "Victor, fight him.. You can do it!" Blink coughed, closing her eyes as she felt him block her air supply once more. Dammit She thought.

Someone, help us, we need help. Someone, anyone, even God, please I'll do anything to save Victor. Blink thought, before opening her mouth a little as she was struggling to breathe. Her knees were straight now, no longer by her waist. I'll do anything.. anything, God, anything! She begged into her mind.

Anything..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Then listen carefully, stay away from him and I'll make sure he doesn't lose control understand? Adam sent to her as he watched her knowingly, he knew she would accept, after all anyone in her position would. He made Victor loosen his grip enough on Blink so she could breath at least, "Now I think you're starting to understand just how serious this is don't you?" He asked almost cheerfully as he smiled at them both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 7:37 pm

Victor was trying so hard to fight off Teth's control over him and he was failing...every time he even so much as tried he would be fought down harder then before and he could only watch dimly as he watched his hand hoist up Blink by her throat. He hadn't been so angry in the longest time, and the anger only deepened as he watched Adam use his body to make Blink hurt. He wanted to attack him but every time he thought he was fighting the damn mind control, he was fought back again...and again...and again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blink

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Blink's eyes widened when she heard Adam's voice inside of her head. Her body froze when she realized what he was saying. She went to look at the corner of her eyes, looking at Adam a bit. She couldn't see him fully, but she saw enough of him to know he was being very serious. He wanted her to stay away from Victor? Why did he want her away from Victor? Blink was about to ask him a question, but gasped suddenly when she could finally breathe again. Her she coughed, before finding herself breathing hard so she could breathe once again. Her attention slowly went to Victor, looking down at him, seeing the will to fight still in his eyes. Her eyes stared straight into his, trying to tell him through her eyes to keep fighting. That was until she heard Adam speak once more, her attention went back to him. Instead of speaking and replying with her voice, she replied with her thoughts.

Why do you want me to stay away from him? Blink asked him through her mind, finding a bit confusing. In a way it felt like he wanted more than just her to stay away from Victor. With the way he kept looking at both her and Victor, it showed. As she continued to stared at him, her expression slowly fell into a curious one as she continued to think.

What do you want? She asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 8:08 pm

The matter why doesn't concern you, refuse to do so and I'll have no choice but to go through with my threat and make him lose his mind. Are we understood? The question was directed at her in a bored tone as he studied her intently before pacing in front of them. He smiled at her charmingly before having Sabretooth tighten his grip on her throat once again, I don't have all day, so yes or no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blink

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Blink a chill get sent down her spine when Adam answered her question. His threat made her close her eyes. She didn't know what to do to. She didn't want to stay away from Victor, but she didn't want him to lose his mind. Her grip on Victor's hand tightened as she slowly started to realize she had to tell Adam that she would stay away from Victor. Blink didn't want anything else to happen to him. He meant the world to her. If anything happened to him, and if Adam would be able to make him lose his mind, she'd regret saying yes. Which meant she was going to have to stay away from Victor. When she came to the realization, tears fell from her eyes. Though, before she could tell Adam yes, she suddenly felt Victor's grip tighten around her neck. Followed by Adam's voice inside of her head. This caused her eyes to open as more tears fell. Her eyes slowly looking down at Victor's. As she stared at him, she slowly showed a expression that told him she was sorry.

I'm sorry, Victor, but this is the only way to save you. Blink thought, letting a few more tears fall before closing them. She felt his grip tighten, causing her to whimper before answering Adam. Yes, Yes! I will stay away from him! I will! Now leave him alone! She cried out to Adam's mind.

I'll do it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 8:48 pm

Victor didn't like the look in Blink's eyes and for some reason it only made him angrier at Adam for doing this to him...for the first time in his life he was hopeless and he was angry that he couldn't do anything. He wanted to fight back and the frusteration was starting to build within him, he had a feeling that Adam was really only just beginning with whatever it was he had in mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Good, you made the right choice He said almost sarcastically before having Victor release Blink, he moved and crouched next to Victor looking him in the eye. "One day you'll realize everything you lost, I hope its soon." He said with a cruel smile before he stood up and gave Blink a mocking bow. "Come along then Blink, you gave your word and now you need to leave." The words were said forcefully and with a commanding edge to them that only a king could give.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blink

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Tue May 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Blink fell to her knees when Adam made Victor let go of her. Her hand went over her throat as she heaved and coughed for air. Once she was able to get breath back into her lungs, she breathed hard. She lifted her head up to see Adam crouching down next to Victor. She wanted to tell him to leave him alone, but couldn't find enough air to talk. Her eyes stared at Adam in horror as he spoke. Why did he want Victor to be so alone, and lose everything that was important to him. What did he do to him? He didn't deserve this, but she couldn't talk back to him, couldn't tell him to stop. Blink knew she gave that up the moment she told Adam that she would stay away from Victor. She looked away, not wanting to look at Victor any more. As she looked away she realized that either way, yes or no, she would be hurting Victor.. There was no way around it, it had to be done. She had to keep Victor safe from Adam. All she kept saying in her head was that she was sorry.

When Adam turned his attention on her, and demanded that she leave now. Her whole body froze, before closing her eyes as she forced herself to her feet. She wanted to say no and take Victor and run, but she couldn't. She took a step forward, her head low, before stopping to look back at Victor with one last look. A look that showed how much she didn't want to leave. As she continued to look at him, tears fell from her eyes. Blink stayed like this until she realized if she didn't walk away now, he would be in trouble. With one last painful look, Blink spoke. "I'm sorry.." She whimpered, before looking away and forcing herself to walk past Adam as she started to break down.

"I'm so sorry Victor, forgive me.. It was for you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Wed May 29, 2013 3:08 am

Once he knew the hold on his mind was gone Victor was moving, he pinned Adam to a tree and glared at him while his claws dug into his skin. "What did you do?" He snarled as he gripped Adam tightly with his claws. He had never been so angry and he got only angrier the longer he stayed there, he knew Blink was gone and he knew it was all because of Adam he had lost her. "What do you want from me?" He growled as he shoved Adam harder into the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:42 am

Teth laughed, not at all perturbed by the fact that he was being shoved against a tree, "Oh just relax, after all you don't want me to force you now do you?" He asked with a sly smirk. "And as for what I want from you, well you'll figure that out soon enough. However if you want your little girlfriend, or should I say girlfriends stay alive then you'll stay away from here." He said coldly before he patted his arm with his hand with a cheerful smile at Victor, "Now then, be a good dog and let me go." He said with a small smile.
(I am sorry for the wait, wedding plans are insane)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:49 am

Victor released him but not before shoving him against the tree one more time, "What did you make her do?" He growled his fangs creeping over his lower lip as he spoke. His nails were also elongating as he glared at him, he wanted nothing more then rip the man apart but he knew if he tried then he would be rendered useless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Adam

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:56 am

Teth chuckled as he brushed himself off, "What had to be done, don't worry though you'll see her again." He said with a false smile at him. "On the other hand, I'm sure there's a lone wolf out there who wants to know where you've gone." He added as he gave him a small smirk. "Have fun, I'm sure we'll see each other again." He said confidantly before he flew off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:07 am

Victor watched him go, that dark feeling grew...he didn't like this, not one bit snarling in fury he tore a chunk out of the nearest tree before yelling in pure rage up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}   

Back to top Go down

A horrible truth. {Tag; Sabretooth}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Grounds-
Jump to: