Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Wed May 29, 2013 1:53 pm

"So you're basically full of 'random' huh?" she commented, still concentrated to egt all of ehr lines perfect. "If I were more adventerous, you'd be exactly my type," she joked.
Though that doens't mean you're not adorable though...

(exacty!! xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Wed May 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Hermes nodded. "Basically. After a while you start doing anything to keep from getting bored," he said before grinning brightly at her. "Thank you! I'm flattered!"

(XDDD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Wed May 29, 2013 3:11 pm

She bit her lip and pused her hand for a moment as she tried to hold back a blush. He must be aware of how adorable he is...
"Well then," she cleared her thoart, finishing up her work before putting her pen behind her ear. "I'm not exactly found of drawing potraits of people, always prefered doodle down in cartoon style.." she started to excue herself and gave Hrems the finished sketch. "Hope you like this thing anyway! Thanks for letting me do this~"

(i'm blushign for real with all those wonderful gifs *.*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Wed May 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Hermes smiled up at her. "It's alright, I'm not terribly good at drawing either. Oral arts were always more of my forte," he said before looking at the portrait and smiling brightly. "What are you talking about, that's brilliant!" he beamed up at her. "You've got a real talent for drawing, you know,"

(XD He just has so many wonderful ones!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Wed May 29, 2013 5:11 pm

"Wow.. thanks," she said a little stunned, but proud non the less. "Not everyday i get complimated by a god, so I guess it's really true if you say it's good," she said sheepishly.
"Hm. Now don't blame me if i'll end up trying to impress more thna once," she joked lightly.

(I knooooooow Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Wed May 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Hermes smiled at her. "Of course it's true! Trust me, if I think something's rubbish, I'll say so," he said before laughing. "Oh, go right ahead, I love being impressed, and I'm sure you'll be able to do so!" he said optimistically, and he meant it too. He could already tell this young human girl was extremely bright, and though he'd already been able to glean that she had a few self-confidence issues, he knew she was capable of doing fantastic things.

(XD If they become too much just tell me and I'll lay off on them XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Wed May 29, 2013 5:49 pm

This time, she swore her face was about to explode. She was not used to gettign complimates, at all, and couldn't help but feel so dman awkward when he kept on saying such encouraging things... And the fatc that this was a god of all things...! Why did she have to be so overdramatic?
She turned her head away fro a moment, feeling herself smile like a little girl on christmas.
"Well enough about me, tell me somethign about you," she said a little to fast, trying to act all unbotherd and failing. "Like... I'm sure you have hobbies.. or something?" she asked with a shyly. "Like, what are your talents besides pulling pranks and beign a delivery boy?" she joked lightly.

(pffft there can NEVER be to much of DT gifs ;D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Wed May 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Hermes smiled a bit when he saw her turn her head. He could tell she wasn't used to be complimented so much - which is why he kept on doing it, honestly. Brilliant people deserved to be told how brilliant they were - and though she was very good at hiding her awkwardness, he still saw a bit of it peaking through.
When she asked him about his hobbies, he looked off thoughtfully. "Well . . ."

he then brightened. "Ooh, I like inventing things! Especially nowadays with all the new technology and stuff. So many fun things to make!"

(XDD Truuuue)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Wed May 29, 2013 6:10 pm

"Oh an invetor eh?" she smiled interessted. "Not my department, but sometimes I wish it was. Good thign I'm good at pretending am I when I feel like it," she grinned.
Wow, not often she tlaked this open with anyone. The people she kept running into this school sure kept surprising her. Both in a good and bad way... Liek that Khan guy she rna into before... who she sadly felt attratced too.
I'm attratced to both ailens and gods, she mentally slapped herself. And there I go again, dissapearing in my own thoughts.
"Oh ritgh, speaking of technology," she brightend up as soon a she returned from her own head. She fished out her phone from her pocket, and without giving Hermes a warning, she tooka picture.
"For memroy and future ideas~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Wed May 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Hermes cackled. "Hey, confidence is 80% of the work in those cases," he grinned. What luck, running into such a clever girl! First person he met here, and already he had a friend! He knew there was a reason he was drawn to this place like Tantalus was to food.
He blinked, slightly disoriented from the flash from the camera before laughing. "Aw, don't bother with that bloody picture, just call me up anytime you need someone to pose and I'll be here before you can say Cerberus' tale!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Thu May 30, 2013 4:07 am

"Seriously? You'd just blindly turn up if a girl calls you? How typical," she joked but glad to hear him say that nontheless. "So... How do I that? Like, do you have a phone or do I just shout your name?" she asked. "And I'll still be keeping this~" she smiled while waving her phone in front of him before putting it away.
So I can remind myself which type of guys are ok to like here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Thu May 30, 2013 7:36 am

"Well, not just any girl. Only ones who ask nicely!" Hermes chuckled. "Course I've got a mobile! I mean, you could just shout my name like in old times, but I think calling people on a phone is less likely to draw attention," he said, showing her his own phone with a smile.

Hermes chuckled again when she said she was still keeping the picture. "Alright, it's yours to do with as you please,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Thu May 30, 2013 9:11 am

She laughed. "Right then, of course silly me," she chuckled. "Easier for me... a god with a mobile, why does that sound so funny?" she chuckled. "And thanks, wasn't planning on getting ri dof it even if you asked me to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Thu May 30, 2013 9:48 am

Hermes just grinned. "Course! I'm the messenger god, having a mobile makes it much easier!" He said before plugging in a few numbers in his phone and brightening. "There you go! Number's in your phone!" he said happily. "And don't worry, I only hack the phones of people who annoy me,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Thu May 30, 2013 1:17 pm

She blinked, before picking out her phone again and indeed, there was the god's number. "I wish I was a hacker, too abd my brain is not sufficiently developed for thatm" she grinned happily. "Guess you already got my number too then huh? Safes me the trouble~"
She burshed some hair out of her eyes as she watched him closely, as if trying to figure tu a riddle. Sadly, she was never any good at those either. "So besides being super smart and inveting stuff..." she moved her gaze down to his shoes. "are those your magical shoes with wings in disguise?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Thu May 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Hermes shrugged. "Eh, go easy on yourself, I'm the patron god of inventions; I'm supposed to be brilliant at this stuff," he grinned before nodding. "Yep! Right here!" he said, showing her the number already stored in his phone under the name "Ami." "Whoops," he said, quickly snapping a photo of her and then showing her his phone again, her number and name now accompanied by a picture of her. "There! That's better!" he beamed.
He looked down at the red trainers he had on, and he grinned. "Yep! Can't have them always be sandals, those things get bloody uncomfortable after a while," he said, propping his feet up on the coffee table. "Besides, these have more personality to them!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Thu May 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Ami blinked a couple of time after Hermes took a photo of her, not to happyw ith ehr shocked expression on her picture he decided to keep of her. She would've tried to snathc it out of his hand and deletle, but thought better of it and swallowed her embarrassment.
She quickly got over it though, as he once again made her laugh. "You'd be right about that," she giggled. "And gotta admit, not that I ever bother shoes, but yours do look nice. And comfy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Thu May 30, 2013 5:04 pm

Hermes smiled brightly at her. "Thank you!" he beamed. "So, Ami, what is it you do for fun around here?" he asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Thu May 30, 2013 5:08 pm

"Nothing really," she answear rather quickly, not so enthusiastic anymore. "Nothign has really started yet, mostly just hang around here with books, take walks around and draw, being unsociable," she shrugged and and glanced around. "Runnign into ailens..." she thought out loud. "I mean, all kinds of people... that I'm not sure wants to kill me or just mock me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Thu May 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Hermes' brow furrowed slightly when he noticed Ami's mood drop. Oh dear, that wouldn't do at all. He brightened a little. "Well, we'll have to do something about that, won't we?" he stated brightly before registering what she said and tilting his head. "Wait, aliens?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Thu May 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Seriously, I could just watch that face the whole day and stay in a good mood, she thoguth to herself dreaimly. "Huh? Oh yeah, apparnelty I met an ailen the other day..." she said sheepishly. A damn attractive one at that... "But hey, there's gods here, why not ailens?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Fri May 31, 2013 7:19 am

(>< I swear I posted this yesterday. *kicks internet for going kaput when there's a lightning storm*)

Hermes chuckled. "Fair point," he said with a smile before tilting his head. "I think Diana has a few alien friends . . . never introduced me, I think she's afraid I'll try and experiment on them or something," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Fri May 31, 2013 9:12 am

(that's ok<333happens to me as well withotu lighting storms x'D)

"Really? Good to know i'm not the only one then," she smiled, and leaned closer to him as if to whisper a secret. "And if you tun into a certain man named Khan, hope I can 'experiment' on him with you," she joked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Fri May 31, 2013 9:27 am

Hermes grinned at Ami and laughed. "You'll be the first I'll call, promise!" he smiled brightly. "I like you, Ami! You're clever!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   Fri May 31, 2013 10:21 am

She blinked, taken aback. Yeah sure, she knew she wasn't dumb or anything... but clever? She's been called alot of things, but nothing of the sorts of bing smart.
"I guess I have my moments," she shrugged with a small smile. "Although i rather not use my brain to much, makes my head head hurts," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)   

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering with Style (Tag: Lillium)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Library-
Jump to: