Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad fetish [Tag Khan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilium

Lilium

Bad fetish [Tag Khan] Empty
PostSubject: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Lilium bit her lip in concentration, pressing hrr pencil ahrder agaisnt the page infront of ehr as she kept focusing in her drawing. She stopped for a moment with a look of expentation, frowing and giving out a sound of frustration wehn nothing happend and teared off the page, wastign no time in begining a on a new page.
She was to focused on her 'training' to take notice of anything around her. Her back pressed agaisnt the stone she leaned on, and several out torn pages from her skectbook spread out on the grass around her.
"GUaaah WORK GOD DAMN IT!" she yelled out in swedish, tearign otu another failed picture and continuing on the next.
Back to top Go down
Kahn

Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:31 pm

"Something troubling you?" A cold voice spoke from behind her, a tall handsome man stood there wearing a black trenchcoat and jeans with a black sweater on. His piercing blue eyes scanned her and then lowered as if not really taking in what he saw, he smoothly bent down and picked up a torn page from her sketchbook. He studied the picture briefly before looking at her again, "Your artwork is good but I don't think that's why you're upset, is it?" He asked as he handed her the picture back.
Bad fetish [Tag Khan] Tumblr_mgvch0pI0F1rqiulxo2_250
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:38 pm

her pen snapped under her fingers as she almsot chocked on her breath, her heart almsot stopping as someone usddenly out of nowhere spoke up. She turned her ehad sligthly, half glaring at whoever it was who'd almsot frightend ehr to death, until she saw the ridicuosly handsoem man.
Damn... he's exactly my type... Did I fall aleep while drawing again? was the firstthign she thoguth, not realizign she was gaping a little as she stared.
She snapped bakc to reality thoguh when he picked up one of her pictures, and paniced. "No no put that down that's not yours-!" she stumbled over ehr feet and fell down afec first to the grass.
Muttering, she pushe dherself up, spitign otu soem grass and felt ehr cheeks redden. "Uh thanks... and yeah you'd be right... mister.." she grumbled, snatching it out fo his gripp and quikcly turning away to hide her deep blush.

Back to top Go down
Kahn

Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:45 pm

He chuckled at her obvious embarrasment and then put his hands in his pockets, "So what seems to be the problem?" He asked as his blue eyes stared into hers. "If its not the artwork then what could be causing you such distress?" He asked as he regarded her with interest.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:00 pm

She kept her face lowerd while finger her picture, muttering somethign about 'not being that great'. She sighend and got a grip on herself, well tried as she turned back to politely look at him while speaking. "Just trying to sue my dan useless ability," she shrugged with dry laugh. "And that involes my drawings... only reason why i'm here, to control that silly thing, nnot exactly a hero material. Well nto that I'd wnat to be anyway," she added boredly at the thoguth.
She gave a slight supicous look. "Are you a new teacher here by the way?"
Please let him be one of miiiiiine.
Back to top Go down
Kahn

Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:09 pm

He smirked a little bit at that, "No I'm not a teacher, I'm not exactly teacher material." He said with a wicked smile before he circled her. "So your ability has something to do with drawings then?" He asked as he flicked his eyes up to meet hers as he stopped directly in front of her with his hands behind his back as he smiled charmingly at her.
(sorry this image came to mind lol)
Bad fetish [Tag Khan] Tumblr_mm5wpx1ESB1r5xzspo1_500
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:20 pm

(Jay you're killing meeeeeeeeeeee... in a good way 8D)

"Oh... y-you're not? Ok..." she stammerd, mentally slapping ehrself again fro alwasy beign so damn attracted to the weird and creepy guys... But at leats this one was handsoem and-
No! No don't even go there now Ami! she yelled in her mind.
She straighted her back as he shoulders tensed, holding her skectbook close to her chest when eh suddenly started circling around her.
"Uh yeah... at leats I think that's-"
She alsmot took a steo back when he stopped directly infront of her, almsot feeling hypnoticed as his eyes met hers. "Um..." she gulped. "Did i bother you, or did you wnat... something...?"
Bad fetish [Tag Khan] Tumblr_inline_ml1b62un0q1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Kahn

Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:33 pm

(Good cause I wouldn't want it to be bad lol :3)
"No." He said simply before he smirked knowingly into her eyes, "Lets just say I'd like to know more about you." He stated with a pleasant smile as he stepped closer towards her. "After all you're the first person I've had the pleasure of meeting here. So tell me what's your name?" He asked as he smiled at her.
Bad fetish [Tag Khan] Tumblr_inline_mk2sxzNHW31qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:46 pm

She gave him a weird look, and felt all the warning bells inside her head go off, screaming at her to walk the fuck away before soemthign ahppend.... The fact that this man was as charming as handsome, was bad news for her. Who knows what she'd end up doing if she stayed...and litsend to his deep voice... with that delicous accent and...
"A really long a complicated name!" seh busrt out in panic, takign a step back and almsot tripped over her own feet. "I mean uh... rude to not indroduce yourself first ebfore asking someoen elses name," she force dherself to say calmly and act tough.
And why must he be so attracitve... I'm already caught here!
Back to top Go down
Kahn

Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:52 pm

He smiled at her, "You're quite right and how very rude of me to not have done so earlier, my name is Kahn." He said, that one word seeming to amplify in his voice when he said it. He turned around and walked a little ways off, "Now then I do believe it is your turn to introduce yourself." He said as he glanced back at her, a hint of darkness in his eyes that was hastily diminished.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:11 pm

(oh dear god i'm fangirlig so hard over hereeeeeeeeee x'D)

She felt herself shudder as he introduced himself, and a string of fear mixe dup with excitment as she notice the darkness flash quickly in his deep eyes.
"Ah.. ok Khan. I suppsoe it's nice meeting you," she nodded.
Way to much nice meeting him! He'd be wearing warnign sicne on himself!
She rubbed her still slightly red cheek. "I'm Ami. Short and simple."
And now i regret him walking away...
Bad fetish [Tag Khan] Tumblr_inline_ml1arwpIMn1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Kahn

Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:33 pm

(yes do lol I love you )
He smirked at her over his shoulder, "Problem?" He asked knowingly as he spotted her looking a little downcast almost as soon as he had left. He turned fully to face her and smiled at her charmingly, "So Ami , now that we know each other's name I'll tell you a little bit about me. I'm not human...I'm an alien, and my people are what you would call conqueror's . We are advanced in every way, I may not have abilties like most others here but my body does regenerate faster then a normal human's would." He stated simply before he approached her again, looking every inch the killer he was. "So tell me about you." He said as he studied her.
Bad fetish [Tag Khan] Tumblr_inline_mhvnqzKA371qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:41 pm

(*fangasms*)

She almsot jerked whn he started approching ehr again, but stood her ground. The more he tlaked and clsoer eh got, she realized that she should've hit and run the moment he appeard. But also... she couldn't help but feel more dran to this obviously dangerous mad man- uh ailen. Ailen.
Hmm... Are all ailens this hot- STAP IT AMI!
"Wow... No way I cna beat that," she laughed nervously, clearign her throught. "No idea whya nd ailen would wna to knwo about human girl... But anyway, I've lived a normaal life with normal problems, thinking she was crazy when her drwaings cmae to lif but were in fact her powers. Lack people skills, I'm not strong or smart, or special in any way, just a girl who happend to run across this shcool with mad men- ailens, who still thinsk she's dreamign it all up, beaucse she ahs trouble seeing the difference from reality and dream."
She gave a mock bow at him a she finished., trying to stare through his coths. "And that's it."

Bad fetish [Tag Khan] Tumblr_inline_ml1ar4trug1rf2nk8
(her/my thoughts xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Kahn

Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:50 pm

(XD nice)
He laughed, "You are very interesting indeed." He said, his playful smile only widening when he saw her staring intently at him. "Enjoying the view?" He couldn't help but ask, even if it was teasingly.
(well if you insist,
Bad fetish [Tag Khan] Tumblr_inline_mjtph7s7bs1qz4rgp)
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:57 am

(*dies and goes to Benedict-heaven* 8D)

She quickly snapped her head up when she realized she was doing, and tried to return the same stare he had. Only, when meetign his eyes with her own again, she felt hyptnozied once more.
Clearing her throut, she froced herself to look away from the man, before she'd start drooling or something...
"Yeah apparently," she tired to sound sarcastic, but failed at that was well. "So uh, Khan was it? I really hope you weren't planning on kidnapping me or something..." she joked, while turning to collect the papers she's thrown. Bad fetish [Tag Khan] Tumblr_inline_ml1bn9Z6xS1rf2nk8
Back to top Go down
Kahn

Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:52 am

He gave her an almost near seductive smile as he stared down at her before chuckling at her words when she turned away, "No I don't think you have to worry about that Miss Ami." He said as he watched her bend down to pick up the papers. "However I would like to know more about this place, what can you tell me about it?" He asked.
(I am so sorry Ami, I'm getting married in seven days so I've been super busy and the next two weeks I won't be on cause I have to help with the wedding and then I have a Honeymoon to go too Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:05 am

(pffft no need to apologize! It's your WEDDING honey, i totally understand ;D wish you all luck in the world<33^^)

She straightend up and turned back to him, looking very suspicous now. "THen I'm sorry, but you're asking thw wrong person," she sighend. At least she didn't have to lie. "All I know about this place? It's big. Haven't had the chance to find otu more sicne the ball incident and..." she cleared her throat, figuring she really shouldn't say more this very attractive strnager who obviously was bad news... why did that have to make him hotter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad fetish [Tag Khan]   Bad fetish [Tag Khan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad fetish [Tag Khan]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: S.H.I.E.L.D. University :: The Grounds :: The Forest-
Jump to: