Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I Know You Too (tag: Logan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat

PostSubject: I Know You Too (tag: Logan)   Wed May 29, 2013 3:26 am

Kitty headed to her office after talking with Barbara and Logan, she had a lot on her mind one being the current letter of resignation sitting on her desk. She wasn't even fully aware when Lockheed landed on her arm and tried talking to her mentally. She was too busy venting at herself, Fury had been wrong to pick her as Headmistress, hell she didn't even really know what she was doing most of the time. She phased them through into her office and stared at her desk suddenly feeling like she was about to be executed. She really did have quite the imagination huh? She sighed and sat on her chair as she stared blankly at her formal letter which still sat on the table just waiting for her to send it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I Know You Too (tag: Logan)   Wed May 29, 2013 3:31 am

Logan had followed Kitty, seeing her walk off quickly. They had things to talk about and he would have thought she would have jumped on him to talk about it.

Seems it's the other way around... He thought, as he knocked on Kitty's office door.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: I Know You Too (tag: Logan)   Wed May 29, 2013 3:35 am

Jumping a little bit in her chair Kitty looked up at the door slightly confused before it dawned on her that someone had knocked on the door. Getting up she phased through her desk and headed to the door, for a split second she was tempted to poke her head through the door but refrained. She opened the door and smiled at Logan who was standing there, " Oh Logan, I'm sorry I mean to talk to you earlier." She apologized and looked down feeling bad that she had forgotten something so important.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I Know You Too (tag: Logan)   Wed May 29, 2013 3:38 am

Logan smirked when Kitty opened the door. He shook his head at her apology. "Don't worry about it, you said you were going to call Fury anyways." He said, shrugging.

He raised an eyebrow, still smirking. "Mind if I come in?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: I Know You Too (tag: Logan)   Wed May 29, 2013 3:41 am

She blushed a little bit, "Oh no of course not....come in." She said and stepped back to let him inside. Lockheed chirruped a greeting and then flew out the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I Know You Too (tag: Logan)   Wed May 29, 2013 3:49 am

Logan walked into her office and immediately walked over to her desk. "What's this?" He asked, picking up the letter.

He furrow his brow, before looking up at Kitty with a serious, but questioning look. He set the letter back on the desk.

"You can't blame yourself for this, Kitty..." He said, his tone serious, but soft at the same time.

He wouldn't let her blame herself...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: I Know You Too (tag: Logan)   Wed May 29, 2013 3:53 am

Kitty gave him a weak smile, "Look Logan every time I've taught...every time, students have died." She looked down at herself. "I made bad calls at the ball and you...you were right, besides this school needs someone who knows what they're doing... And its not me." She said quietly but with resolve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I Know You Too (tag: Logan)   Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 am

Logan walked over to her and gently grabbed her by the arms. "Kitty, stop it..." He said, before lifting a hand to move her face to look at him.

"Don't talk like that, ever." He said, looking into her eyes. "You're a great teacher... we have a hard life, kids have died under my watch too. But we gotta keep fighting for the ones still around... They need us, right now. If we give up, they will too." He said, knowing every word was true that he spoke.

"Besides... You can't leave me hanging after that kiss." He said, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: I Know You Too (tag: Logan)   Wed May 29, 2013 12:13 pm

As Logan spoke she listened to him understanding that he was saying was true and then blushed as he brought up the kiss. "No..of course not." She said weakly her eyes traveling to land on his lips again as she remembered just how nice it had been kissing him. She hastily looked away again and avoided his gaze, "I was going to talk to you about it." She added as she glanced at him under her lashes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celeste

PostSubject: Re: I Know You Too (tag: Logan)   Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 am

{OOC: Pretend it's not Anna >.>}

Logan smirked at her reactions when he mentioned the kiss. "Hoping you would." He said, stroking her cheek lightly with his knuckle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: I Know You Too (tag: Logan)   Fri May 31, 2013 2:58 am

She smiled at him as she felt her heart stutter a little bit when he stroked her cheek, "Well I did kiss you...but you kissed me back and um...I'm guessing that's because you want this too right?" She asked quietly, hoping against hope the answer was yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Know You Too (tag: Logan)   

Back to top Go down

I Know You Too (tag: Logan)
Page 1 of 1