Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Positions

Go down 
+7
Torunn
Iron Man
Clint/Hawkeye
Wolverine
The Scarlet Witch
Kid Flash
Hel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

Staff Positions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Staff Positions  - Page 2 Tumblr_mjrtf2Ej1s1qad6aso2_250

I thought I made it clear enough that Clint was being defensive because he was scared of Logan. I never meant to come across like he hated him personally. And I'm sorry if I offended you there. I'm really not an awful person even though I've been coming across like that..... honestly, Hannah can vouch for me....well, if she thinks I'm nice.

I get really in to my Characters when I RP them. I'm sorry if you felt personally victimized by anything I've posted. I'm more like Clint and I don't want to make any enemies. x

Though, I think that while I wont leave. I probably shouldn't RP if I'm upsetting other users......lord, now I'm worried about anyone else that I've managed to offend..........

*curls in to a ball crying*
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:18 pm

(johanna still) I just didn't see how he got so defensive in the beginning. That was it. I mean, Logan just said "so?"

But, I will look past that, I'm relieved you're apologizing and I'm glad you don't hate me XD

Now, chin up, you're forgiven and the past is behind us.

Hannah talks very highly of you.
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:19 pm

NO NONONONNONONO DON'T LEAVE!!! I don't want you to leave either ;3; and you apologized<333333333 so it's all good<3333 :'D you saw your mistake and apologized, and we accept! So let's all move on?
It'd be sad if you stopped RPIng ;3; *huggles*
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Of course I think you're nice <33333 and while I wouldn't recommend not rping, (it is up to you however) when you rp just make sure to keep in mind the school rules XDD (I'm having trouble with that...especially with Victor he tends to just want to kill everyone he comes across o-o) and you apologized!, that means a lot to me and I'm sure to everyone else <3333 the last thing I want is for you to feel like you can't rp your characters anymore DX after all I love your characters and most importantly you, you're one of my best friends and don't forget the times you've been with me when I needed you <33333
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Staff Positions  - Page 2 Tumblr_mjrtf2Ej1s1qad6aso5_r1_250

Sorry for the late.... this has really bothered me and I feel so bad.... damn....I'm such a wimp for crying tho eh?

I just can't shake the feeling that I might have offended anyone else and they're too nice to come forward about it....I mean, I would do that....

I feel like the ones I have offended are probably:
Loki
Wolverine
Sabre
Kitty
Torunn - Especially you for making Tony go all......yeah.....on your character, I deleted the post and I'm really sorry
X- 23 - I have a feeling I offended you somewhere...... or that you don't like me......and well, I guess after all this, I don't blame you
Doctor Strange - Tony was rude to your character, I'm sorry

............................... No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:41 pm

*crying now too*
you're not a wimp!!! <333333 you're awesome, and hey you knew that you were in the wrong which is what counts, and tbh I kinda know how that feels...I offended people in an rp I was in once and almost left I felt so awful, but if it hadn't been for people urging me to continue I wouldn't have stayed. And right now I know you're probably thinking it'll be for the best if you leave, but if I can say this...I'LLMISSYOUSOFREAKINMUCH!!DX Seriously I LOOOVE your characters <333 they're awesome :3
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Pfft XD No, you haven't offended me at all. It may seem like it because of the way I post for Laura, but that is just how Laura is. XD I'm the complete opposite of Laura! XD She just hates S.H.E.I.L.D a lot cause they abused, tortured her to make her a weapon that kills. (Tony and Hawkeye weren't a part of this, but she knows they work with S.H.E.I.L.D so she doesn't like them. XD) It isn't you, and I don't hate you! <3 Don't worry! <3
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:51 pm

@Hel - <3333 you know that I love you too x x And I'll always be here for you Hannah <3 How am I supposed to leave you now, when you're looking like that? (lame reference to your B-Day vid attempt) <3

@ Everyone - aww I wont leave but I promise to tone it down, but guys just post an OOC message on the RP page if I take anything too far, sometimes I don't even realize. I have really dry humor in RL and it can be offensive when I find it funny or clever, so just tell me plz xxxxx I don't hate anyone

@ X - 23 - I really admire your character, it's always hard to RP a character that hates everyone because it can make a character feel isolated. I wouldn't be able to do it Smile I applaud your character and I love her catty attitude. xxx

Clint: "If you'll all have me, I'd really like to try and make friends, and not enemies, it's not my intent." *smiles* "I just want to help and do what I can."
Staff Positions  - Page 2 Tumblr_mjndqqGvPs1r3wsyqo4_250

Tony: "I wondered how long it would be before you all started begging me back." *smug grin*
Staff Positions  - Page 2 Tumblr_m6g0bhD1EA1rqu17w
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Hel to Clint OH YAY!!
Staff Positions  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjz6hhmnkP1qz4rgp
and I looove that vid <33333
Hel to Tony:
Staff Positions  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjz6ngTIzv1qz4rgp
uhh ok XDD
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:10 pm

XD Thank you! Laura/X-23 is my baby! I love her to death, ask Hannah and Johanna. XD I even cosplay as her. (Dress up like her) She is kind of the alone type so I'm okay with her being isolated, but she does open up to some people in the comics. So I'm sure she'll open up to some people on here. :3! <3
Back to top Go down
Torunn

Torunn

PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:50 am

UGH! I hate these different time zones!!!! >.< Makes me miss all te important things Dx

Anyway I'm gald to see everythging seemes to be good now, I'm so glad you won't be leaving now<3333 beaucse i honestly LOVE RPing with you, even if we haven't done it that much yet with each other xP
and don't worry, I never did feel offened with either Loki or Torunn<3333 just wanted you to know that<333 I feel like I almsot was being to rude with them to be honest.... so we're good<3333 Very Happy
*huggles*

Staff Positions  - Page 2 Tumblr_m71fnxPRbQ1r9ajqe
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Updated list <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Positions    Staff Positions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Positions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shield University :: Out of Character :: Lists-
Jump to: