Shield University
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

introductions

Go down 
+9
X-23
Hel
Loki
The Scarlet Witch
Doctor Stephen Strange
Thor
Scarecrow
Batgirl
Kid Flash
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

introductions Empty
PostSubject: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Hello all ^^ I'm Danielle ^^ I'm Wally West, Pietro Maximoff, and Wanda Maximoff ^^

I've been rping for a little more then a year^^ if anyone wants to do something with any of my characters just let me know... i'm up for just about any thing ^^
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Johanna here, I play Batgirl, Wolverine, and Spidey Wink I've been rping for a long time now XD Hmm... 3 years, I would say Razz I love it and Wolverine is my favorite character to play, after that it's Batgirl Very Happy Spiderman is a lot of fun too, but I'm a little new with rping with him X3

Can't wait to rp with everyone Very Happy I know Logan will get the most interaction with everyone's characters XD
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:49 am

Hey everyone I'm Jay, I'm Hannah's older sister <3 and I play as Zatanna and Emma Wink I can't wait to rp with all of you :3
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:37 pm

Hi guys :3 I'm Hannah and I'm the admin Very Happy I play as Watchtower, Shadowcat, Thor, and Sabretooth Wink I love Marvel and DC comic books and am a general nerd who loves roleplaying and editing.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:13 pm

'ello! ^^ I'm Sophie. Been RPing for about three years now, but this is my first time RPing these characters, who are Doctor Strange, Poison Ivy, and Donna Troy. I love writing and editing, and I'm super duper excited to be in this RP! Can't wait for it to get started!
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Hey Doctor question for you... would you be interested in Wanda? Wink Loki is going to be a player and I like relationships ^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:57 pm

xDDDDDDDDD
pffft yupp, one thing Loki isn't godd with, is relationships Cool

and hiya by the way, I'm Ami and I'll be playing loki and Torunn^^ have een RPing for about 2 years now and i'm addicted to editign and creating stories. Looking forward to RPing with you all<3
Back to top Go down
Doctor Stephen Strange

Doctor Stephen Strange

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:59 pm

The Scarlet Witch wrote:
Hey Doctor question for you... would you be interested in Wanda? Wink Loki is going to be a player and I like relationships ^^ Razz

XP Maybe. I can already see Strange having a great respect for her as a colleague and fellow magic-user, so we'll have to see how it all plays out. Wink
Back to top Go down
The Scarlet Witch

The Scarlet Witch

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:02 pm

cool and with me you know you don't have to pick between you Students with super powered daddies Razz Wanda can take care of Magneto if that ever comes up and Pietro has long since learned to stay out of Wanda's private life Razz ^^
Back to top Go down
Hel
Admin
Hel

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:42 pm

quick change of characters for me btw instead of Watchtower, I now have Hel <333333
Back to top Go down
https://shielduniversity.forumotion.com
X-23

X-23

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:12 pm

-shyly smiles-
introductions Tumblr_ma41n8HGmK1qkdght
Hi there! My name is Chelsea, also known as Vulpeproductions on youtube. I play X-23 and Supergirl! I've been roleplaying for about six years. My baby girl is X-23, and I love her so much. Though, I love Supergirl too, but X-23 will always be my number one favorite. I hope to have fun with all of you! <3

P.s. Hi Danielle, hi Johanna!! Look who joined! :3

Last edited by X-23 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Its a pleasure to have you with us Chelsea Very Happy I can't wait to rp with you <3
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Evening. I'm Amy and I've been role playing for about six years now. I play Hawkeye (Just Hawkeye) as I think playing more than one character would end up confusing me.

I can't wait to RP with all of you, but remember students, respect your Teacher :p Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hi there, I'm ghost Rider...   introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:14 am

Well Hello, I'm Frankie J and I've been role playing for a while now. I play Ghost Rider... I only saw the first film a few days ago and took a liking to it and I'm hoping to see the 2nd soon. I love Nicolas Cage as an actor and I love Marvel and DC (don't ask me to pick which is best because It's impossible for me.)

Fav Heroes and heroins are: Iron Man, Spider man, Bat man/Girl, Super man/girl, Cat woman, Hulk, Ghost rider, Hawkeye and Wolverine.

Fav villains are: The riddler, The joker, Sabertooth, magneto, poison ivy, harley quinn, Loki (if you can class him as a villain as he is cute) and blackheart (FIT)

Look forward to RPing with you and I'll try to keep my hot head under control.

introductions Ghostrider6

LOOK INTO MY EYES, YOU WANT TO RP!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:
Well Hello, I'm Frankie J and I've been role playing for a while now. I play Ghost Rider... I only saw the first film a few days ago and took a liking to it and I'm hoping to see the 2nd soon.

If you liked the first one, then you will HATE the 2nd one; it has NOTHING to do with the first movie and it's like everyone was on drugs when they made the movie o.e I regret seeing it in theatres and wish I could remove it from my mind....

Stick with the first one; that was a great movie.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:34 pm

[/quote]

If you liked the first one, then you will HATE the 2nd one; it has NOTHING to do with the first movie and it's like everyone was on drugs when they made the movie o.e I regret seeing it in theatres and wish I could remove it from my mind....

Stick with the first one; that was a great movie.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip Smile

why do my quotes never go right grr, over a year and I still fail
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:

why do my quotes never go right grr, over a year and I still fail

There's a "quote" button in the corner that you can use. it's easier that way.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Ghost Rider wrote:

Fav Heroes and heroins are: Iron Man, Spider man, Bat man/Girl, Super man/girl, Cat woman, Hulk, Ghost rider, Hawkeye and Wolverine.

Ooo, I feel special! Hahahaaa! :3 Nice to meet you Frankie! <3
introductions Tumblr_m0yj1xtVyt1r94xyy_large
Back to top Go down
Spiderman

Spiderman

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Supergirl wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:

Ooo, I feel special! Hahahaaa! :3 Nice to meet you Frankie! <3
introductions Tumblr_m0yj1xtVyt1r94xyy_large

Whoop! I feel ultra special! ALl three of my characters are favs Wink XD
Back to top Go down
Clint/Hawkeye

Clint/Hawkeye

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:46 pm

And me, though if I wasn't, I'd have to kill you Twisted Evil

introductions Tumblr_mhtlimR0D91s1oe0ko4_400
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Hahahaha Well Super girl and Spiderman are my childhood fav's and Hawkeye... well need I say?

But I <3 Stark!

Johnny blaze: What about me?
Me: Your cool but your no Iron man...

Johnny: Yer but can he do this?

introductions Ghostrider7

Me: ooooh aaaaah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: introductions   introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introductions