Time to Train as Some of the Greatest Heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sigyn

PostSubject: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 4:16 pm

Sigyn was making her way through Asgard, she was avoiding Theoric as he had tried to corner her earlier on. She was determined not to get married to him...he was such a bore, she wondered if she would ever find someone she could understand. Not just understand though...love, the man she married would be a man she would love truly and unconditionally. With those thoughts in mind she turned a corner and stopped, there in front of her was Loki...she had heard rumors about him a d she had always found him to be fasciniating. She frowned though when she saw his lips had been stitched shut, wordlessly she stepped forward and started to heal him.
(Lemme know if I should change anything <3)

Last edited by Sigyn on Thu May 30, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 4:31 pm

(noooooo it's gooooooood 8D)

The tricksters would've been cursing out at everything and everyone, if it hand't been for his mouth sewn shut.
Groaling to himself, he slumped down on a more out sight location in the mighty Asgard, determinded to get every sting out from his now bloddy lips.
Damn dwarfs... damn Thor and everyone else of the ungrateful Aesirs! Sure he'd admitt for deservign a beat down (not that he'd stay around to get one) but he kept his promise and brought them abck their powerful weapons and even Sif's golden hair! And what does he get? His mouth swed shut. Guess they still couldn't handle his so called 'silver tounge' so well.
It was time like these he whised he had concentarted more on white magic.
He hissed under his breath as he pulled to roughly, making his already bruised lip spill out more blood.
He was more than certain he'd left a red trail afetr him... better get away now and threaten soem elfs to cure him before-

He snapped around as soon as he felt another presence at his side, grabbed the womans wrist ina painfully tight gripp. His green eyes glared coldly at her, his mere gaze threatign ehr to leave before he'd let his anger lose on her.
"Who gave you permission to follow me woman?" he groaled furiously. With half of the stings hanging loslesly from his lip, he mmage to spit somethign out, too bad it hurt like hell. He was abotu to tell her off again, but went quiet as he took notice of her... healing him? THe bleeding had stopped.
He still didn't look pleased, and only more supicous of her but nevertheless let her finish the job. Did Odin send her after him or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 4:43 pm

(Oh good x3)
The grip on her hand sure was painful but Sigyn didn't complain and only kept working until she was sure he was completely healed. She met his gaze with her own, "You were injured...I promise I didn't follow you." She said quietly and honestly. She scanned him for further injuries that she may have missed, "Are you all right?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 4:53 pm

His cold glare stayed intact, but he let go of her wrist. Ignoring ehr question, he wordlessly stood up and brushed past her. He stopped for moment though, carefully touchign his lips who he thought would've had scars for life now. No trace of any injury.
He sighend iiritated and glanced back at Sigyn. "Ok, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 5:00 pm

Sigyn raised an eyebrow at him, "Nothing...I just want to know you." She admitted softly as she stared at him, he still fascinated her and she admittedly was becoming even more so.
(Reminds me of Aurora/Dimitri)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 5:05 pm

(weeeeeeeell they are pretty much the same eh? ;D)

He raised an eyebrow at her asnwear, clearly not beliving ehr and jsut thinking she was one of those woman he dumped. "Riiiiight, you wouldn't be the first one," he chuckled dryly and continued to walk.
He hated beign debt to others... that's surely what this woman had in mind, to be owned somethign by the trickster. "Unless you want to get caught up in little mess in the castle, i suggest you move before they find you here with my blood on your hands."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 5:33 pm

(Truuue <3333)
Sigyn looked at him with interest, "I'm sure they won't." She said simply as she followed him, " I've heard about you...but I think most of what is said isn't true...if not all of it." She added as an after thought, even spending just a little time with him and already she felt there was more to him then he showed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 5:46 pm

(Sigyn... i wanna huggle you xDDD <33 *glomps her*)

He has stopped before walking out of his little hideout, peeking out from the corner to see if those dman guards had decided to follow him afterall.
Hearing her continue speaking, he only rolled his eyes. Navie one, isn't she?
"Look, whatever your name is, i'm pretty sure everyone's told you to keep your distance from. And for good reasons," he added annoyed, not ahsmaed of what's said abotu him, but irritated that some still thought he wasn't anythign special. Beign this way, he at least was noticed and reminded everyone that eh excisted.
Abotu to leave her right there, he quickly jumped back behind the stone well as he saw soem still pretty pissed of guards lookign for him, getting closer to where he and Sigyn was standing.
"Well look at that, they finally learned how to trace," he chuckled mockingly.
Turning around, he grabbed Sigyn and without a word grew out some black crow wings in his back and flew up, landign them both on the roof. "Well, strange meeting you my lady, you can call for help when I reached the city walls," he bowed as the wings dissapeard, preparing himself to fly off again in a birds form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 5:58 pm

When he lifted her into the air she gasped in surprise and stared at him in shock before it registered that he was going to take off. "No wait!" She called and touched his hand lightly, "Thanks." She said quietly and honestly. "You know...I do believe you're different then what they say." She said gently. She let her hand fall and smiled at him kindly.
(Sigyn: o-o
Me XDD and ohh quick question can she kiss him on the cheek?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 6:06 pm

He did stop, surpsringly, as her gentle hand took hold of his. He looked down at her hand, before liftign his gaze to her face. She was being honest... and that only confused him more.
As she let him go, and gave him that kind smile that apparently wasn't fake either, he just frowned again. He never had problem figuring people out, reading them like a open books. But this one? He had yet to found words to describe her.
"You really are navie aren't you?" he stated flatly. "Guess you're one of those who grew outside these citywalls. Well, belive whatever you want my lady, your own grvae you digging yourself," he held his ahnds up as if in defeat.

(Loki: *pushes me off*
And yesssssssssss yes she can ;D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 6:21 pm

She smiled a little bit, "Well then ok I will." She said gently before she studied him. "You look tired." She added eventually. Without a word she pressed a gentle hand over his and helped him before she leaned over and kissed him lightly on the cheek.
(Sigyn: That wasn't very subtle Loki
Me: *cough* nope *cough*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 6:31 pm

He blinked and gave her a surpsied look, that quickly vanished and got replaced with a smug one. "Tired?" he chuckled. " If you wanted a kiss you just needed ask, no reason to come up with a silly excuse," he patted her shoulder. "Well i've wasted my time here, i've no intetion of staying around waiting for the-"
"Trickster!"
Loki rolled his eyes again, and turned half way around to give the guards a boring look. "Sure took your time," he mocked, reciving angry glares from the men jumping up on the roof.
"The Allfather has orderd you to retrun to-"
"Nope."
The leader's eye twicthed. "You have no say in this you-"
"I always have a say," he interrupted him again, smirking contedly to himself as he saw the men losing their temper. "And so does she," he added smoothly, before re-appearing behind Sigyn, holding her agaisnt his chest with a knife to her throat. That imedinetly stopped the guards, as they seemed to recognize the lady.

(he won't hurt her<333 xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Thu May 30, 2013 7:43 pm

" Lady Sigyn, you evil sorceror unhand her!" One of the guards said and Sigyn bit her bottom lip as she recognized Theoric. Stepping forward Theoric put his hand on his sword, "Thou canst not hurt My lady." He said darkly as he glared defiantly at Loki. Sigyn spoke up then, "I'm not your lady Theoric." She said simply and seemingly not noticing the knife pressed against her throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 3:59 am

Loki's grinned wided at the commotion he started, amused at how easy it was to anger and manipulate these idiots. Even more so when the well known Theoric appeard.
His eyes glanced at Sigyn's face when she straight out refused him, and got the feeling it wasn't the first time she did so. Though he had to admitt, there where very few woman who didn't want Theoric. Guess she's not as boring and simple as Loki made her out to be.
"Trickster, if you don't unhand Lady Sigyn at once the Allfather wil-"
"Yeah yeah, he'll get mad, yell at me, and then we'll drunk togheter" he said flatly. That must've been the last straw for the leader as they others had to hold him back.
Loki snickerd and lowerd the knife from the lady's neck, smirking Theoric who looked ready to explode himself. So Loki did what he was best at, pushing people to their limits.
Moving swiftly, he turned Sigyn to face him and pressed his lips to hers in a cold, yet gentle kiss, his eyes never leaving the angerd Aesir watching them.
With a angerd cry, Theoric drew his axe and moved to attack, but Loki had been expecting that. Wrapping an arm around Sigyn, he made them both vanish in a swarm of black feathers.

"Pfft, morons," the trickster laughed as they appeard somewhere outside the city walls, in the clearing outside the forest. "They're so damn easy. They really oughta remember who exactly they're messign with," he snickerd and streacthed his arms. He looked over his shoulders, before pulling Sigyn up to her feet. "I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not. Thanks for dropping by anyway," he smirked and gave her a bow. "Don't worry, you still have time to enter the city before they close it off for the night."

Last edited by Loki on Fri May 31, 2013 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:13 am

Sigyn stared at him dumbly for a few moments before her brain kicked in, "Wait uh what about you?" She asked with concern. Her hand lighting touching his elbow as he moved to go, she could still remember the cold feeling of his lips pressing gently yet firmly against her own and was still trying to focus on normal things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:22 am

He stared her a couple a sekonds, chukling to himself. "Apparnetly your brain is not back to fully working yet, guess i'm to blame for that too," he laughed smugly. "And what about me? I'll come back tomorrow, I needed to go visit someone today anyway," he shrugged, turning to the forest who everyone knew where usually off limits, epscailly during night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:27 am

She almost glared, "My brain is working just fine." She said stiffly before glancing towards the woods she knew people were warned against going there at night. "Do you do this often? Go into the woods?" She asked as she looked at him curiously.
(Gonna go to bed its late Razz *huggles* I'll see ya when I wake up x3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:32 am

(oki, good niiiiight<3333 Very Happy)

He snickerd at her, sort of glad she was not only sweet and kind but also a held a more fierce side to her.
"I go wherever i want when I please," he replied simply, if nto even rude in his tone and tunred his back on her. "Depends on my mood, and who promised," he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:37 am

She shrugged it certainly made sense, and she couldn't fault him for wanting that. "Just take care of yourself...I mean I'd ask to tag along but I have a feeling I would only be a nuisance." She said with some amusement. Theoric wasn't above insinuating that she was one and even though he was courting her, he made each visit miserable. "Good night." She added gently before she started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 9:10 am

Loki chuckled softly, showing one of his quirky smiles. "Beautiful and intelligent huh? Not often those two come together," he smirked, both complimating and insulting her it would seem.
Glancing over the horizon, he saw the sun had started to go back to sleep. "Good night, my lady," he bowed and turned to go his way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 1:21 pm

Glancing back at him, Sigyn bit her bottom lip and was about to say something before she turned back around and let out a muffled shriek. Standing there looking coldly down at her was Theoric, without a word he grabbed her and put one hand over her mouth and the other around her waist before he dragged her off with him. He took her far enough away that no one would hear them before he released her, "What were you doing with him?" He growled down at her as Sigyn brushed off her clothes. She calmly looked up at him, "I was talking with him, he's a nice person to talk too." She said flatly. Thorin's eyes narrowed dangerously, "Do not forgwt Lady Sigyn you are to be wed to me." He said as he stroked one finger down her cheek. Sigyn turned her head away and gave him a dismissive look, "No...I won't." She said quietly before she started to walk past him which turned out to be a wrong move. Before she could react he had grabbed her by the hair and yanked her back towards him, once she was within reach he twirled her around to face him and kissed her roughly. The kiss bruised and was much different then the gentle one Loki had given her earlier, biting his lip she yanked herself free and slapped him across the face. He gripped her tightly around the throat and brought her level with him, "Yes you will." He said with a dark smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 3:39 pm

"My, my Sir Theoric, to think a man off your standars would get so desperate for a mere woman," a silky voice spoke from behind them. Leaning agaisnt a tree, with his arms crossed over hsi chets ina relaxed pose, the trickster was giving the 'couple' one of his many cunning smirks.
Even when the sun almost down over the moutains, his sharp, green eyes were still the most visible in the dark forest as he stuided them, fixing his gaze on the warrior. "I gotta ask you though, just out of curiousity, why choose this rebellious woman when you could litterally have anyone you want?" he said calmly, pushing himself off the tree as he started to pace towards them. "I mean, who would want a woman with their own mind yeah?" he chuckled, smirking teasingly down at Sigyn before focusng bakc on Theoric's annoyed face. "They talk and think to much, demand things of you when they should only be sevring, fullfilling our needs and never beg for thigns in return."
He stopped right behidn the larger man. "But that's why you wnat her right?" he snickerd. "To tame her, beaucse she's like a forbidden fruit no one else has yet managed to claim, and the forbbiden..." he had this point leant in to whisper in warrior's ear. "...tempt us."
Theoric's shirt suddenly caught fire, and Loki calmly snatched Sigyn far enough away from him before she'd get burn too. "I gotta admitt though, the typical woman like... They're just boring, one night with them and you'll never bother to even remember their name," he contied to speak,as if the other would even still be litseing in this state.
He smiled micheviously down at Sigyn. "Wouldn't you agree~?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Sigyn coughed almost as soon as Loki had freed her, her throat was sore and she looked up to see Theoric bat out the flames on his shirt, she was about to reply to Loki's comment but was interrupted. As soon as he had taken care of the flames Theoric looked up at Loki with a sneer on his face, "The Allfather will make sure you are punished for this." He growled as he stepped towards them. Sigyn rolled her eyes, "And when are you going to stop acting like you own me?" She demanded as she glared at him, "You don't, and you never will." She said simply, the words didn't have a good effect on him if anything he looked even angrier. His hands balled into fists and he glared at Loki, "You will pay for this Trickster." He growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:03 pm

Loki looked back at Theoric, as if ahving forgotten he was there to begin with. At hsi threat, the merely raised an eyebrow, not lookign so worried or botherd at all. "Yeah suuuuuure he will," he rolled his eyes, wrapping an arm around Sigyns wasit and pressign ehr up agaisnt him, just ebaucse he enjoyd pissing off the warrior. He's seen gusy way strnger with worse temper than him. Like Thor. Wait, Thos IS the worst of all those warriors, and eyt Loki managed to survie whnever he pissed the thunder god off. No wonder it's hard to scare him these days.
"Then why don'tyou run back and tell my blood-brother that then?" he smirked darkly. "I'm sure he'll happily egt rid of his favourite after you disturbing him while he rests. And don't worry about Lady Sigyn, her mother knows she's in good hands."
Especially after saving her twize, Loki thought a little annoyed to himself. "you heard the lady, she rather stays single her whole life. Now shoo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sigyn

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

Theoric snarled at him before he turned and left, watching him leave Sigyn glanced at Loki and started to realize she was still pressed against him...not that she really minded. "Well not my whole life." She said quietly with a little laugh before she smiled up at him, "Nice timing by the way." She added with a little blush, remembering the bruises on her neck she hastily healed them and then cleared her throat. "So uh mind letting me go now?" She asked gently.
(<33333)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)   

Back to top Go down

Our First Meeting (shared fanfic with Loki)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next